The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A rally for AD to drop Shor and come back to Vivec PC NA

• SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »
    Anrose wrote: »
    zyk wrote: »
    Ball groups are actually small scale PVP.

Well. He’s got a point. 16 is waaayyyy smaller than the 60 person faction zergs.

300 spartans? Phhht more like zergling scrubs crutching on earthgore. Don't mind the thousands of Persians.

#clutchgore in a 16 man group I enjoy it when 5 of us have it. See you on the battlefield, you OP sunofaskeever. <3
    Character: Eros, Eros I I, The Paw of Woe
    Class: Templar Healer/MagWarden/ Stam Sorc
    Alliance: DC
    Campaign: Vivec (pc/na)
    Guardians of Daggerfall
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    hAALLLLp

:smiley:
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rofl... Ball groups are built for farming pugs not fighting zergs. Every time I've fought the guild the person who said otherwise is in I've been heavily outnumbered and they chase relentlessly to get that Xv1 kill.
    Edited by barshemm on June 3, 2018 5:01PM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    barshemm wrote: »
    Rofl... Ball groups are built for farming pugs not fighting zergs. Every time I've fought the guild the person who said otherwise is in I've been heavily outnumbered and they chase relentlessly to get that Xv1 kill.

Was this before or after you attempted to "expose them" by running up to their back line with a dawnbreaker and single target skills and removing 5% of their hp?

Perhaps you can leave the explanation of build setups to those who run them in between relentlessly trying to smallscale down a group from within 50 of your other ungroupped smallscale faction <3
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on June 4, 2018 8:07AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Grampa_Smurf
    Grampa_Smurf
    ✭✭✭
    courier wrote: »
    I've been on AD since the start of the current campaign and I have to say, its really feast or famine as far as players go. I have heard that many of the bigger name players swapped to Shor due to the beating we have been taking from both EP and DC. Lots of folks have noticed, and many want to find good fights... The population on AD is growing. AD can be a great faction, and will be. Those of you who jumped ship, come back and give it a shot... Lets give the Reds and Blues hell.
    Elong wrote: »
    Agreed.

Please come back. The last campaign that was fun was 2 campaigns ago when AD won.

Competition is needed. That doesn't mean stacking raids either, but more competitive gameplay across different time zones is missing right now.
    Durham wrote: »
    I've been on AD since the start of the current campaign and I have to say, its really feast or famine as far as players go. I have heard that many of the bigger name players swapped to Shor due to the beating we have been taking from both EP and DC. Lots of folks have noticed, and many want to find good fights... The population on AD is growing. AD can be a great faction, and will be. Those of you who jumped ship, come back and give it a shot... Lets give the Reds and Blues hell.

No .. I left 2 years ago because of the lag.. You also can actually play your class unlike Vevic .. Also Shore does not have mindless ball groups that run around keep walls lagging everyone else near them as the spam 2 to 3 buttons.... no I will stay homed here and visit Vevic...

^^ All AD move to Shor :)

Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
  • RajinPVP
    RajinPVP
    ✭✭✭
    lag is definitely the main reason they switched to shor/sotha .. if only zos can fix the lag were having for almost 3 years now then that might be the best patch zos will ever made for pvp.
  • Tzayad
    Tzayad
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed.

Please come back. The last campaign that was fun was 2 campaigns ago when AD won.

Competition is needed. That doesn't mean stacking raids either, but more competitive gameplay across different time zones is missing right now.

No .. I left 2 years ago because of the lag.. You also can actually play your class unlike Vevic .. Also Shore does not have mindless ball groups that run around keep walls lagging everyone else near them as the spam 2 to 3 buttons.... no I will stay homed here and visit Vevic...

Please don't.

There are too many AD in Shor already, playing PvDoor and ruining the campaign. Please go back to Vivec
    Beren Tinamion | Nightblade
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tzayad wrote: »
    Agreed.

Please don't.

There are too many AD in Shor already, playing PvDoor and ruining the campaign. Please go back to Vivec

Why would they? They can enjoy Pv'door with Emp ,and trounce anyone even thinking about touching a ring keep on Shor. Who would wanna go back to being a small fish in a large pond on Vivec?
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭

b4nn3d7337 wrote: »
    lag is definitely the main reason they switched to shor/sotha .. if only zos can fix the lag were having for almost 3 years now then that might be the best patch zos will ever made for pvp.

I usually only to get to play during primetime and my lag has been playable, as a matter of fact I lag more in pve than pvp anymore. On the weekends it's still thick but not near as bad as previous.
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would rather not go back to the zerg ball infested and cancerous CP unkillable builds in PC Vivec. In non-cp now and loving it - good fair fights.
  • Xai_Zi
    Xai_Zi
    ✭✭✭
    When I play on AD, I notice my zone chat feed moving very very quickly with a lot of people complaining. It's interesting to note that Iskra is one of the most reasonable people in AD zone chat.
    Frequent target of racially motivated censoring by mods.
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If we don't kill you or xylena, dc zone chat is filled with complaints. You should be honored that we chase you. Just know that <3. It seems silly when 16 people chase 1 person, but it keeps zone quiet for a few minutes.

See you on the battlefield. Or perhaps back on DC side? We need good small scale folks like you. DC is lacking small man groups

Guardians of Daggerfall
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭

Was this before or after you attempted to "expose them" by running up to their back line with a dawnbreaker and single target skills and removing 5% of their hp?

Perhaps you can leave the explanation of build setups to those who run them in between relentlessly trying to smallscale down a group from within 50 of your other ungroupped smallscale faction <3

Most of the time I bother to stick around and mess around with a ball group I switch to a negate build. But when you are stuck in combat and got almost 6k weapon damage built on fury why not drop that DB and spin to win?

I also did the ball group thing. Blah blah blah slot skills and farm gear to help your group. Funny thing is I mostly wanted to play my Warden then and was pointing out the group utility it offered and was told to get on my Stam sorc to be a rapids ***** and spam negate. Now a few months later the ball groups are running tons of wardens. I guess you finally decided to allow a meta where a Stam class can do something other than rapids?

• barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭

If we don't kill you or xylena, dc zone chat is filled with complaints. You should be honored that we chase you. Just know that <3. It seems silly when 16 people chase 1 person, but it keeps zone quiet for a few minutes.

See you on the battlefield. Or perhaps back on DC side? We need good small scale folks like you. DC is lacking small man groups

If I log on my DC it will just be to get some extra transmute crystals at the end of the campaign. I farmed a set of duroks with some bad traits today.

Doubt I will ever go back to DC full time, too much drama with people believing lies someone made to about me band then me going full troll and burning bridges to the ground :lol:

Edit: Solo in Bruma is rough now btw. Small man groups of DC stacking sloads usually come down now. Vigor, momentum and surge can only heal so much.
    Edited by barshemm on June 4, 2018 11:32PM
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xai_Zi wrote: »
    When I play on AD, I notice my zone chat feed moving very very quickly with a lot of people complaining. It's interesting to note that Iskra is one of the most reasonable people in AD zone chat.

Tactically speaking, he certainly makes sense. But “reasonable” is not a word I would use.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Most of the time I bother to stick around and mess around with a ball group I switch to a negate build. But when you are stuck in combat and got almost 6k weapon damage built on fury why not drop that DB and spin to win?

I also did the ball group thing. Blah blah blah slot skills and farm gear to help your group. Funny thing is I mostly wanted to play my Warden then and was pointing out the group utility it offered and was told to get on my Stam sorc to be a rapids ***** and spam negate. Now a few months later the ball groups are running tons of wardens. I guess you finally decided to allow a meta where a Stam class can do something other than rapids?

Lol. Stam builds of all sorts DPS / support / rapids spam have ALWAYS been viable in large scale PvP. Maybe the group you ran with just didn't realize this I dunno. However that's not necessarily relevant. It may have been a matter of what your group needed at the time. If you playing on a stam DPS meant your group would have 0 stam supports spamming speeds then yes, it's more important to prioritise that rapids role.

And your point about dropping your fury buffed DB is fine. DB to your hearts content. As long as you undestand that hitting a boulder with your plastic fork isn't going to be effective and that in doing so you forfiet the right to make a valid complaint when that boulder decides to roll over you.

You can't use the wrong tools for the job and then expect a good result.
    Edited by Vilestride on June 5, 2018 2:14AM
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If I log on my DC it will just be to get some extra transmute crystals at the end of the campaign. I farmed a set of duroks with some bad traits today.

Doubt I will ever go back to DC full time, too much drama with people believing lies someone made to about me band then me going full troll and burning bridges to the ground :lol:

Edit: Solo in Bruma is rough now btw. Small man groups of DC stacking sloads usually come down now. Vigor, momentum and surge can only heal so much.

To be fair to tell you the truth, I used to think DC was toxic. But after Dan and kitty left and since publius disappeared, DC has by far the best Zone chat it has had in a while. The only toxicity in DC Zone chat right now does everyone yelling at IA/ IN for teaching pugs bad ways to PVP and for not supporting home keeps when they do their PVdooring.

DC Zone chat is mainly filled now with Zone chat Generals like myself and others telling people to put up catapults trained on breaches. Or yelling out locations of enemy movements. in fact last night at Aleswell I felt so proud of DC for listening to Zone chat and spamming catapults on the farm side breach. That was the best I've ever seen DC pugs defend a breech from 70 + EP. The only toxicity I see in DC Zone chat now is mainly a bunch of people yelling out bad tactical decisions made by some players who are still at roebeck when Glade mist is being attacked by 40 EP.

The DC pugs have even started listening to our tips to keep enemies off Scrolls like spamming caltrops. DC is slowly learning how to properly defend s*** now, but we aren't getting any new Talent and it's frustrating to teach an old dog new tricks.

So drama or not, DC is still looking for another guild or a couple more small Man groups on the up-and-up. So if any EP players get tired of their 5000 point lead every campaign, know that DC and AD are on the lookout for the few the proud the rerolls
    Edited by SwampRaider on June 5, 2018 3:26PM
    Guardians of Daggerfall
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Especially yesterday, AD could have used alot of backup! ;)
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Especially yesterday, AD could have used alot of backup! ;)

Really? The one day they haven't been gated and you guys haven't had emp?

• barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭

To be fair to tell you the truth, I used to think DC was toxic. But after Dan and kitty left and since publius disappeared, DC has by far the best Zone chat it has had in a while. The only toxicity in DC Zone chat right now does everyone yelling at IA/ IN for teaching pugs bad ways to PVP and for not supporting home keeps when they do their PVdooring.

DC Zone chat is mainly filled now with Zone chat Generals like myself and others telling people to put up catapults trained on breaches. Or yelling out locations of enemy movements. in fact last night at Aleswell I felt so proud of DC for listening to Zone chat and spamming catapults on the farm side breach. That was the best I've ever seen DC pugs defend a breech from 70 + EP. The only toxicity I see in DC Zone chat now is mainly a bunch of people yelling out bad tactical decisions made by some players who are still at roebeck when Glade mist is being attacked by 40 EP.

The DC pugs have even started listening to our tips to keep enemies off Scrolls like spamming caltrops. DC is slowly learning how to properly defend s*** now, but we aren't getting any new Talent and it's frustrating to teach an old dog new tricks.

So drama or not, DC is still looking for another guild or a couple more small Man groups on the up-and-up. So if any EP players get tired of their 5000 point lead every campaign, know that DC and AD are on the lookout for the few the proud the rerolls

That's awesome news.

The day time crew needs some help (the before IA crew). There was one person trying to coordinate but I saw a lot of mistakes like people take resources before the keep was attacked. Over all though pretty decent attempts at defense. I'm not sure who from DC took the whole map, I joined when it was being taken back.

I got my tier 3 rewards and switched to AD. Sorry, AD needs the help a lot more than DC if people are looking to reroll. They actually had 3 bar pop compared to 2 on the other factions and were down to 2 keeps. There's no real zone coordination from what I saw. Just a few groups trying to wrangle pugs but only asking people to join in zone, not trying to coordinate those that don't join.

AD is in a pretty sad state right now. At this point, I honestly feel during the daytime hours when they're usually 1-2 bars lower pop than EP and DC, it's pretty cowardly for EP and DC to go attack their tri-keeps. Sure it's easy and it's points but look at the score, fight the opponent who can fight back.

Prime time AD has been putting up a much better show.
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    as for ad there is way to many casuals running pve gear and sitting on keeps spamming

That's awesome news.

The day time crew needs some help (the before IA crew). There was one person trying to coordinate but I saw a lot of mistakes like people take resources before the keep was attacked. Over all though pretty decent attempts at defense. I'm not sure who from DC took the whole map, I joined when it was being taken back.

I got my tier 3 rewards and switched to AD. Sorry, AD needs the help a lot more than DC if people are looking to reroll. They actually had 3 bar pop compared to 2 on the other factions and were down to 2 keeps. There's no real zone coordination from what I saw. Just a few groups trying to wrangle pugs but only asking people to join in zone, not trying to coordinate those that don't join.

AD is in a pretty sad state right now. At this point, I honestly feel during the daytime hours when they're usually 1-2 bars lower pop than EP and DC, it's pretty cowardly for EP and DC to go attack their tri-keeps. Sure it's easy and it's points but look at the score, fight the opponent who can fight back.

Prime time AD has been putting up a much better show.

oh please ad would do the same to ep and dc
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭

Oh I'm sure they would @chris211 , but not for 2 months... You'd think the l33t groups would get tired of beating the dead horse... but hey ap is ap and some folks enjoy the pvdoor.

Also @barshemm I think you nailed it, I've really been shocked at some of the folks I see playing like that.
    Edited by courier on June 6, 2018 12:28AM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    To address the OP and the plea to return. Many of the guilds are theory building testing and consuming new content. I have not lead a raid since May 19th. We have plans on returning next week to a normal raid schedule but that still doesn't mean the numbers will balance or even anything of that nature.

This is correct ^
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I led raid last night June 5th. LCX had emp. We dethroned him without even a fight at the last keep. In fact DK took chalman without resistance than BRK. Ran the outer grounds for 10 mins stirred up enough EP and DC to blob it and snuck away and FD BRK while they all played hide and seek at chalman. We opened the last keep and dethroned while EP chased a scroll. It was not an epic fight or even a lag fight to dethrone. Sad as it may seem DC was the bigger the challenge this evening.

The biggest drama in zone chat for AD was about groups stealing resources from other groups who were apparently trying to do the new quest. I'm amazed at players who want to do PVE content in PVP. Just amazed.
    Edited by Anazasi on June 6, 2018 11:32AM
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I led raid last night June 5th. LCX had emp. We dethroned him without even a fight at the last keep. In fact DK took chalman without resistance than BRK. Ran the outer grounds for 10 mins stirred up enough EP and DC to blob it and snuck away and FD BRK while they all played hide and seek at chalman. We opened the last keep and dethroned while EP chased a scroll. It was not an epic fight or even a lag fight to dethrone. Sad as it may seem DC was the bigger the challenge this evening.

The biggest drama in zone chat for AD was about groups stealing resources from other groups who were apparently trying to do the new quest. I'm amazed at players who want to do PVE content in PVP. Just amazed.

Yeah it's been a weird, it's like EP is pop locked but ad is able to push them all the way back to their back keeps. When Dominion Knights made a play for the ad scroll at Glade mist we killed them and took it to Dragonclaw. Revenge spent a good amount of time fighting and wiping DK at dragonclaw, and EP didn't do anything. Then when we left Dragon claw alone, EP ninja the scroll but stood there and didn't make it back to a keep in time for eval. We still don't know why they just stood there. The EP then took it to Arrius, and lost the scroll before getting the tick. It seems like a d had an easier time taking the scroll away from EP then they did running all the way up to dragonclaw claw trying to get it from DC. Maybe there's just been a few bad nights for EP but they are usually on top. Because as a DC player and group leader I often wonder how the hell ad is able to take all of eps keeps so fast when DC can't even push it past chalman half the time and would rather go roebeck and faregyl.

Many DC have given up trying to catch up to first place against EP, so a lot of groups like to push a d so they can just remain in second place.

DC is lacking new Fresh Faces could use one or two more organized groups or small man's but the pugs are slowly learning how to defend s***.
    Guardians of Daggerfall
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I'm sure they would @chris211 , but not for 2 months... You'd think the l33t groups would get tired of beating the dead horse... but hey ap is ap and some folks enjoy the pvdoor.

Also @barshemm I think you nailed it, I've really been shocked at some of the folks I see playing like that.

i think a big problem is the new low pop bonus. from what i've seen it doesn't help the faction with low pop but encourages players to crush the low pop faction, gate them and take their scrolls to even out eval.

don't think that was the intent.
    Invictus
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah it's been a weird, it's like EP is pop locked but ad is able to push them all the way back to their back keeps. When Dominion Knights made a play for the ad scroll at Glade mist we killed them and took it to Dragonclaw. Revenge spent a good amount of time fighting and wiping DK at dragonclaw, and EP didn't do anything. Then when we left Dragon claw alone, EP ninja the scroll but stood there and didn't make it back to a keep in time for eval. We still don't know why they just stood there. The EP then took it to Arrius, and lost the scroll before getting the tick. It seems like a d had an easier time taking the scroll away from EP then they did running all the way up to dragonclaw claw trying to get it from DC. Maybe there's just been a few bad nights for EP but they are usually on top. Because as a DC player and group leader I often wonder how the hell ad is able to take all of eps keeps so fast when DC can't even push it past chalman half the time and would rather go roebeck and faregyl.

Many DC have given up trying to catch up to first place against EP, so a lot of groups like to push a d so they can just remain in second place.

DC is lacking new Fresh Faces could use one or two more organized groups or small man's but the pugs are slowly learning how to defend s***.

DK only went to Dragonclaw once. Think the entire DC faction was there but regardless it was fun. As far as EP goes there's a chance that some internal strife is happening. No one seemed to want to defend the Emp which makes me believe the overall EP sentiment is F&*() him. Any case it was strange, nice fights along the way most of the night. I wouldn't be too concerned with overall factional performance on any of the sides. New players take time to learn, groups come and go, and new builds and abilities are always fun to play with. Just enjoy the time spent. Might be EP thinks the wall glitch only happens to there keeps and are boycotting PVP till it gets fixed. I think it's shoddy masonry work myself they could use more elfs that know how to wrap things up.
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK only went to Dragonclaw once. Think the entire DC faction was there but regardless it was fun. As far as EP goes there's a chance that some internal strife is happening. No one seemed to want to defend the Emp which makes me believe the overall EP sentiment is F&*() him. Any case it was strange, nice fights along the way most of the night. I wouldn't be too concerned with overall factional performance on any of the sides. New players take time to learn, groups come and go, and new builds and abilities are always fun to play with. Just enjoy the time spent. Might be EP thinks the wall glitch only happens to there keeps and are boycotting PVP till it gets fixed. I think it's shoddy masonry work myself they could use more elfs that know how to wrap things up.

EP is leading by margin of 4000 points.

Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha I was gonna say. The EP sentiment is that the other factions are of 0 threat to them. You may be confusing weakness or internal strife for a simple lack of motivation to brush away the flies.
    Edited by Vilestride on June 6, 2018 11:05PM
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »

Haha I was gonna say. The EP sentiment is that the other factions are of 0 threat to them. You may be confusion weakness or internal strife for a simple lack of motivation to brush away the flies.

It's getting increasingly difficult to convince EP not to play lazy and to stop reinforcing bad habits.

It's pretty infuriating when most of the pug EP would rather sit in whatever proto-Alessia they've picked for themselves and farm merrily while the trikeeps burn merrily all knowing it'll get cleaned up for them by someone else.

This is one of many reasons I took a looooooooooong break the first time EP became mega dominant under Havoc.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!