The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A rally for AD to drop Shor and come back to Vivec PC NA

courier
courier
✭✭✭
I've been on AD since the start of the current campaign and I have to say, its really feast or famine as far as players go. I have heard that many of the bigger name players swapped to Shor due to the beating we have been taking from both EP and DC. Lots of folks have noticed, and many want to find good fights... The population on AD is growing. AD can be a great faction, and will be. Those of you who jumped ship, come back and give it a shot... Lets give the Reds and Blues hell.
Edited by courier on May 30, 2018 5:44PM
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agreed.

Please come back. The last campaign that was fun was 2 campaigns ago when AD won.

Competition is needed. That doesn't mean stacking raids either, but more competitive gameplay across different time zones is missing right now.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    Agreed.

Please come back. The last campaign that was fun was 2 campaigns ago when AD won.

Competition is needed. That doesn't mean stacking raids either, but more competitive gameplay across different time zones is missing right now.

Then encourage all the ex-AD zerging with EP to switch back.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    Agreed.

You encourage them ffs, instead of constantly moaning on here.
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    All at vivec = more fun for all.
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    - and more lag :smiley:
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed.

You encourage them ffs, instead of constantly moaning on here.

"constantly." Last year I started a thread that pointed out an issue that grew into what you're complaining about. The problem with competitive balance isn't the players currently playing for AD, it's the ones playing for EP.
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭
    I'll break out the measuring tape if I have to fellas.

On a serious note, last night was a good night in pvp land a lot of give and take. I hope to see lots more of it, AD zone was super active and lots of folks working together.
  • CerebralNoise
    CerebralNoise
    ✭✭
    Agreed, had a lot of fun last night, much better than this past weekend. Let's hope nights like that continue!
    PC/NA

Raelisan - AD MagNB
    Visceralie - EP StamNB

• Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it when people act like the game doesn't exist on other platforms lol just some advice be more specific about what platform you are talking about vivec also exist on console to and as of right now ad is winning on ps4 na vivec
    Edited by Jake1576 on May 30, 2018 2:05PM
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A Rally for pve carebears to clear the new content faster and come back to pvp to get farmed.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People really need to start adding the Platform + Location in the posts title.
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be easier if some of the EP on PC Vivec na just rolled onto AD characters.

DC is starting to become more competitive, but most of the faction is lazy. The biggest issue is that nobody wants to group they'd rather solo Zerg surf, and that we have a lack of people who actually want to start groups and Lead groups. I honestly think DC is slowly dying.

I've actually had to step up and start leading, but believe me I do not like to lead. I've done it in so many other MMOs I just want to be a soldier LOL. I wish I was leading because I wanted to lead, not because nobody else is ,makes it seem like a chore.
    Character: Eros, Eros I I, The Paw of Woe
    Class: Templar Healer/MagWarden/ Stam Sorc
    Alliance: DC
    Campaign: Vivec (pc/na)
    Guardians of Daggerfall
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be easier if some of the EP on PC Vivec na just rolled onto AD characters.

DC is starting to become more competitive, but most of the faction is lazy. The biggest issue is that nobody wants to group they'd rather solo Zerg surf, and that we have a lack of people who actually want to start groups and Lead groups. I honestly think DC is slowly dying.

I've actually had to step up and start leading, but believe me I do not like to lead. I've done it in so many other MMOs I just want to be a soldier LOL. I wish I was leading because I wanted to lead, not because nobody else is ,makes it seem like a chore.

dc has nothing itself to blame for the state its in because of a certain guild
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    courier wrote: »
    I've been on AD since the start of the current campaign and I have to say, its really feast or famine as far as players go. I have heard that many of the bigger name players swapped to Shor due to the beating we have been taking from both EP and DC. Lots of folks have noticed, and many want to find good fights... The population on AD is growing. AD can be a great faction, and will be. Those of you who jumped ship, come back and give it a shot... Lets give the Reds and Blues hell.

No .. I left 2 years ago because of the lag.. You also can actually play your class unlike Vevic .. Also Shore does not have mindless ball groups that run around keep walls lagging everyone else near them as the spam 2 to 3 buttons.... no I will stay homed here and visit Vevic...
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Sky_WK
    Sky_WK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed.

This^^^
    i do not read replies. still playing stamdk for some reason.
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭
    Edited for the guys who think people actually give a *** about consoles.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Durham wrote: »

No .. I left 2 years ago because of the lag.. You also can actually play your class unlike Vevic .. Also Shore does not have mindless ball groups that run around keep walls lagging everyone else near them as the spam 2 to 3 buttons.... no I will stay homed here and visit Vevic...

God I miss the LOL button.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

God I miss the LOL button.

Why do you miss the LOL button ? Shore historically has not run Ball groups ... When I say ball groups Im refering to the ones on Vivec that run 24 strong and if you side step to right or left they run right by you... When two of these groups show up the lag gets horried for everyone else.. .... Lag here on shore has been non existent most of the time .. Last night we went to Vivec and PVP was ok until two huge groups showed up and then came the lag.... Buttons not responding, weapon swaps delayed, abilities not working (WINGS ON THE FEET BUG) ... Just crap performance... we travel back to shore around 9pm and PVP was much better no lag and some good fights.... ABILITIES WORKED !!!! We run small to medium setups we enjoy being able to hit abilities and it actually work.... Why play a game if it does not work...

So for many of us who have advicated this server we have promoted the smaller group play around less lag :)
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don’t think any of the organized ball groups run anywhere near a full 24. You may have just encountered a good old fashioned 40+ faction zerg.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    People really need to start adding the Platform + Location in the posts title.

Why? PC NA is obviosly the only relevant point of discussion.
  • inDeviation
    inDeviation
    ✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    I love it when people act like the game doesn't exist on other platforms lol just some advice be more specific about what platform you are talking about vivec also exist on console to and as of right now ad is winning on ps4 na vivec

LOL

Who cares about console....

PC is the master race, and is the only thing that actually matters. No need to say what platform.
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD gets too discouraged and salty when things don't go well. Even though on Vivec the map can flip back to balanced/even in like under a half an hour.
    Edited by Mazbt on May 31, 2018 4:54AM
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow I read a hundred posts every day most are completely ridiculous. This is the one good post in a sea of forum warriors.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You know, most ball groups are actually very organized. And they don't run more than 12 to 24 people. They aren't a Mindless Zerg using whatever they want, they're well-thought-out builds and using specific skills.

In fact, ball groups were created to kill Zergs. Designed to fight in outnumbered situations, and to come out on top. For example 15 of us killed 70 EP at bleakers the other night. Ball groups require absolute perfect composition for them to work. There are days where my group have trouble wiping zergs because we're down damage or one Healer. It requires more organization that I'm sure you don't even realize.

Ball groups are actually small scale PVP. Especially when two organized ball groups go up against each other, where call outs matter, where seconds matter, were any little mistake could wipe you in an instant. That is really where the high-octane action of cyrodiil comes out. 32 people fighting in an open field using abilities and reacting to fake outs and other tactics. There is a competitive ball group scene, that I wish would grow because it is absolutely so fun.
    Edited by SwampRaider on May 31, 2018 8:21PM
    Character: Eros, Eros I I, The Paw of Woe
    Class: Templar Healer/MagWarden/ Stam Sorc
    Alliance: DC
    Campaign: Vivec (pc/na)
    Guardians of Daggerfall
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ball groups are actually small scale PVP.
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thsi is why ZOS have to realease the Fraction swichers lock ASAP. People on pc eu in vviec do teh same thing, tehy first start to paly with AD then when tehy see AD became stronger and actualy progressing something, tehn all you can see is people leaving raid groups and swiching fractions. wich is basicly not just dishonroful, but also disgusting, becasue basicly DC and EP began to unite against AD. And the only way that AD can hold them self and bee always teh winenr of teh month campain is to night or dawn map flipping to yellow.

I hate traitors, and teh loyal AD numbers are very low.
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well. He’s got a point. 16 is waaayyyy smaller than the 60 person faction zergs.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anrose wrote: »

Well. He’s got a point. 16 is waaayyyy smaller than the 60 person faction zergs.

300 spartans? Phhht more like zergling scrubs crutching on earthgore. Don't mind the thousands of Persians.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anrose wrote: »

It's not a relative term.

I'm not a playstyle elitist. I've enjoyed all styles. I've zerged with the best of them. But call it what it is: large scale PVP.
    Edited by zyk on June 1, 2018 4:49AM
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To address the OP and the plea to return. Many of the guilds are theory building testing and consuming new content. I have not lead a raid since May 19th. We have plans on returning next week to a normal raid schedule but that still doesn't mean the numbers will balance or even anything of that nature.