The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

A rally for AD to drop Shor and come back to Vivec PC NA

• Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »
    Anazasi wrote: »
    Anazasi wrote: »
    I led raid last night June 5th. LCX had emp. We dethroned him without even a fight at the last keep. In fact DK took chalman without resistance than BRK. Ran the outer grounds for 10 mins stirred up enough EP and DC to blob it and snuck away and FD BRK while they all played hide and seek at chalman. We opened the last keep and dethroned while EP chased a scroll. It was not an epic fight or even a lag fight to dethrone. Sad as it may seem DC was the bigger the challenge this evening.

The biggest drama in zone chat for AD was about groups stealing resources from other groups who were apparently trying to do the new quest. I'm amazed at players who want to do PVE content in PVP. Just amazed.

Yeah it's been a weird, it's like EP is pop locked but ad is able to push them all the way back to their back keeps. When Dominion Knights made a play for the ad scroll at Glade mist we killed them and took it to Dragonclaw. Revenge spent a good amount of time fighting and wiping DK at dragonclaw, and EP didn't do anything. Then when we left Dragon claw alone, EP ninja the scroll but stood there and didn't make it back to a keep in time for eval. We still don't know why they just stood there. The EP then took it to Arrius, and lost the scroll before getting the tick. It seems like a d had an easier time taking the scroll away from EP then they did running all the way up to dragonclaw claw trying to get it from DC. Maybe there's just been a few bad nights for EP but they are usually on top. Because as a DC player and group leader I often wonder how the hell ad is able to take all of eps keeps so fast when DC can't even push it past chalman half the time and would rather go roebeck and faregyl.

Many DC have given up trying to catch up to first place against EP, so a lot of groups like to push a d so they can just remain in second place.

DC is lacking new Fresh Faces could use one or two more organized groups or small man's but the pugs are slowly learning how to defend s***.

DK only went to Dragonclaw once. Think the entire DC faction was there but regardless it was fun. As far as EP goes there's a chance that some internal strife is happening. No one seemed to want to defend the Emp which makes me believe the overall EP sentiment is F&*() him. Any case it was strange, nice fights along the way most of the night. I wouldn't be too concerned with overall factional performance on any of the sides. New players take time to learn, groups come and go, and new builds and abilities are always fun to play with. Just enjoy the time spent. Might be EP thinks the wall glitch only happens to there keeps and are boycotting PVP till it gets fixed. I think it's shoddy masonry work myself they could use more elfs that know how to wrap things up.

EP is leading by margin of 4000 points.

Haha I was gonna say. The EP sentiment is that the other factions are of 0 threat to them. You may be confusing weakness or internal strife for a simple lack of motivation to brush away the flies.

Never said anything about weakness. That's something you read into a very clear statement. Regardless a faction doesn't have to be weak to dislike a particular player.

o
    Options
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    The really need to fix the scroll nonsense.

The reality is that the other factions probably could catch up by grabbing and holding those scrolls. The truth is when you see one faction almost 5k points ahead with a little over a week left, you pretty much assume it's over. Whether you are the winning faction or not. Heck I haven't even logged on my EP toons to pvp the past couple days, I've been getting AP on my other faction toons cause I want transmute stones.

They need to change scoring. Maybe not back to what it was, I think the scrolls having value might be a good idea. I think emp should too and maybe change the keep/resource system. Someone suggested resources only count as points for the team that opens the keep.

Basically they need to bring the scoring down so when you log in and look at it, it's close. That gives people an incentive to play.
    Options
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

[/quote]

Haha I was gonna say. The EP sentiment is that the other factions are of 0 threat to them. You may be confusing weakness or internal strife for a simple lack of motivation to brush away the flies.[/quote]

I know right? Isn't it amazing how much of a score lead one faction can acquire by massively outnumbering everyone else during off hours and locking down the map thereby creating a situation in which primetime map control and tactical smart map play means nothing?
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
    Options
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice quote.
    Edited by Vilestride on June 7, 2018 8:01AM
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    barshemm wrote: »
    The really need to fix the scroll nonsense.

The reality is that the other factions probably could catch up by grabbing and holding those scrolls. The truth is when you see one faction almost 5k points ahead with a little over a week left, you pretty much assume it's over. Whether you are the winning faction or not. Heck I haven't even logged on my EP toons to pvp the past couple days, I've been getting AP on my other faction toons cause I want transmute stones.

They need to change scoring. Maybe not back to what it was, I think the scrolls having value might be a good idea. I think emp should too and maybe change the keep/resource system. Someone suggested resources only count as points for the team that opens the keep.

Basically they need to bring the scoring down so when you log in and look at it, it's close. That gives people an incentive to play.

The reason the scoring was originally changed was due to nightcapping issues (that you are describing) then people complained (rightly so) that the map just became flip resource every 1h to win.

The whole issue is that changes are not made in a thought out manner. When the change to points was suggested it was very clear that it would cause issues with nightcapping again unless the other changes were made (such as dynamic score evaluation timers) but unfortunately it seems we have to go piece by piece...

Maybe they will surprise us and do the "Bringing the fight back to Cyrodiil DLC" with all the suggested changes to actually fix the systems. Until then actually nothing has changed just people are realising that the campaign doesn't mean much with the current state of the competition and hasn't since the beginning of 2015.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    courier wrote: »
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Especially yesterday, AD could have used alot of backup! ;)

Really? The one day they haven't been gated and you guys haven't had emp?

I am not neglecting that AD need backup. I am simply saying that AD has a tooooooooooooon of players but they are not stable, regular, and enjoy the buff campaigns (Shor atm). AD has just as much potential players as EP does. With the actual system, it's just very hard to regularize the numbers in each faction 24/7.

I am more than willing to play on AD when the map turns red. More people should consider leveling a toon in every faction, as much as I hate it. Until we get more players into PvP, or until Zenimax design some sort of dynamic population / campaign system, everything is up to the players.

Same applies to performances, until Zenimax invest more ressources into fixing them, everything is up to players to not stack guilds running large groups together.
    Edited by frozywozy on June 7, 2018 10:55AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭

I am not neglecting that AD need backup. I am simply saying that AD has a tooooooooooooon of players but they are not stable, regular, and enjoy the buff campaigns (Shor atm). AD has just as much potential players as EP does. With the actual system, it's just very hard to regularize the numbers in each faction 24/7.

I am more than willing to play on AD when the map turns red. More people should consider leveling a toon in every faction, as much as I hate it. Until we get more players into PvP, or until Zenimax design some sort of dynamic population / campaign system, everything is up to the players.

Same applies to performances, until Zenimax invest more ressources into fixing them, everything is up to players to not stack guilds running large groups together.

Simple, people are tired of zergballs, cheaters, macro user's... is it. NO one like be farmed 100% of the time for this 'things'. We have BUG, EXPLOITERS, LAG, memory insues from server and engine of the game...

Main feature of AD has always been and will be that we will have new players more than other factions, it is 'default' in the game when someone enters ESO. These new players, when they enter Cyrodiil, enter into a real circus of horrors. As I mentioned above, problems with the engine, with servers, with some chetaers and dishonest ones (few) ... and a terrible company behind it.
    Edited by Iskras on June 7, 2018 12:49PM
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Iskras wrote: »

Simple, people are tired of zergballs, cheaters, macro user's... is it. NO one like be farmed 100% of the time for this 'things'. We have BUG, EXPLOITERS, LAG, memory insues from server and engine of the game...

Main feature of AD has always been and will be that we will have new players more than other factions, it is 'default' in the game when someone enters ESO. These new players, when they enter Cyrodiil, enter into a real circus of horrors. As I mentioned above, problems with the engine, with servers, with some chetaers and dishonest ones (few) ... and a terrible company behind it.

So why play if you think this?
    You've made 3 or 4 new accounts yourself right? Some people would say that soneone shouldn't be allowed to play once being banned once if not twice.
    I think an excuse of "exploiters and cheaters" at this stage is just really poor. AD doesn't have a faction issue in comparison to DC yet DC doesn't make these hundreds of posts. The main issue is that rather than encourage players to improve. Understand game mechanics. Work together. The majority of AD players would rather sit back and complain X is unfair in both zone and on the forums.

Don't get me wrong I agree it sucks to log in and see the map 2/3rds EP and all scrolls but until there is Dev implemented feature support the best thing you can do is encourage community improvement rather than complain about cheats.
    @Solar_Breeze
    Options
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭

You've made 3 or 4 new accounts yourself right? Some people would say that soneone shouldn't be allowed to play once being banned once if not twice.
    I think an excuse of "exploiters and cheaters" at this stage is just really poor. AD doesn't have a faction issue in comparison to DC yet DC doesn't make these hundreds of posts. The main issue is that rather than encourage players to improve. Understand game mechanics. Work together. The majority of AD players would rather sit back and complain X is unfair in both zone and on the forums.

Don't get me wrong I agree it sucks to log in and see the map 2/3rds EP and all scrolls but until there is Dev implemented feature support the best thing you can do is encourage community improvement rather than complain about cheats.

The reasons why I play the game are my own and not yours, take care of your game and your ideas. Secound, i dont need cheaters advocate to have my ideas...or have a opinion.

- bye!
    Edited by Iskras on June 7, 2018 1:05PM
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The reasons why I play the game are my own and not yours, take care of your game and your ideas. Secound, i dont need cheaters advocate to have my ideas...or have a opinion.

- bye!

Good talk.
    @Solar_Breeze
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Logging in to a mostly red map means we'll get one of the new capture quests (3 unique keeps/9 unique resources) done pretty quickly.

I think it's toughest for AD when we don't have at least a couple decent sized guilds running. Having Omni or Fantasia (for instance) somewhere on the map makes it a bit easier for us to push elsewhere and help split up opposing forces. Otherwise we get crushed by 50+ while unorganized AD repeatedly bang their heads against frontline keeps.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭

- bye!

Good talk.

I will not get into a false discussion about cheater's existence or not. You will not convince me that they do not exist. I have a lot of evidence about, of course, questionable - just as I can question all your evidence that cheaters do not exist in the game today.

Whoever does not handle an old server and engine problem - LAG - does not have the least competence to manage cheater issues. Only 4 years after many complaints, the company responsible for the game took initiative on its codes and servers, as announced in update 18 - topic.

That simple!
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Logging in to a mostly red map means we'll get one of the new capture quests (3 unique keeps/9 unique resources) done pretty quickly.

I think it's toughest for AD when we don't have at least a couple decent sized guilds running. Having Omni or Fantasia (for instance) somewhere on the map makes it a bit easier for us to push elsewhere and help split up opposing forces. Otherwise we get crushed by 50+ while unorganized AD repeatedly bang their heads against frontline keeps.

I haven't really seen AD endeavour to "split up" too much when playing the map during my game time (admittedly I'm not on much during the week). But I agree having groups which actually focus on gameplay over complaining is always going to be helpful for a faction.

Last night for example it was quite dead on the ash-roe side of the map for the majority of our playtime. Was a lot of AD that pushed from alessia -> arrius one by one and DC pushing aleswell-> chal

Ofc this is to be somewhat expected when EP has scrolls etc but equally doesn't really demonstrate the splitting up that you referenced. If it was me playing AD (we probs would have if it wasnt Wednesday) I would have preferred to get in a 3 way fight at Chal or Aleswell away from the rest of AD personally.
    @Solar_Breeze
    Options
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I haven't really seen AD endeavour to "split up" too much when playing the map during my game time (admittedly I'm not on much during the week). But I agree having groups which actually focus on gameplay over complaining is always going to be helpful for a faction.

Last night for example it was quite dead on the ash-roe side of the map for the majority of our playtime. Was a lot of AD that pushed from alessia -> arrius one by one and DC pushing aleswell-> chal

Ofc this is to be somewhat expected when EP has scrolls etc but equally doesn't really demonstrate the splitting up that you referenced. If it was me playing AD (we probs would have if it wasnt Wednesday) I would have preferred to get in a 3 way fight at Chal or Aleswell away from the rest of AD personally.

I was trying to keep it from getting to awful by begging EP to retake Arrius while AD was originally trying at KC to get Altadoon. :\

My hopes was AD would be able to grab the scroll and start running it home and that'd be a twist on the relief valve of the high level zerginess in the EP trikeep area to relieve some pressure both on the red faction and on the server which was already starting to crap out.

We saw how that turned out.

The O Tick was just as underwhelming as the server performance was to boot. No one won.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
    Options
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

that's kind of funny. I haven't seen EP or DC endeavor to split up either during my play time. I guess it's a zerg eat zerg world. In a battle of attrition, no one really wins.
    Options
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Counter offer, Shor needs more AD!

I'm having a tough time keeping warden and kingscrest's resources their rightful yellow colour and could really use some more backup!
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The EP zergs in the evenings have been real. The numbers you see showing up to take the ring keeps at night are nearly always overwhelming.

There’s zero pressure anymore from AD, EP population needs to be reduced after hours, or more people need to play AD, they need the most help.

I’ve got to ask, what’s the fun of playing with no opposition? 18 guys showing to to kill 2 people trying to take a resource? We escaped, one or two of you died. Did you really enjoy that? All 18 of you? Did any of you consider playing yellow or even blue?
    Edited by Minalan on June 7, 2018 6:59PM
    Options
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭

I was trying to keep it from getting to awful by begging EP to retake Arrius while AD was originally trying at KC to get Altadoon. :\

My hopes was AD would be able to grab the scroll and start running it home and that'd be a twist on the relief valve of the high level zerginess in the EP trikeep area to relieve some pressure both on the red faction and on the server which was already starting to crap out.

We saw how that turned out.

The O Tick was just as underwhelming as the server performance was to boot. No one won.

AD were playing really well last night as was EP, y'all had scouts all over. My hats off to you guys.
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    The EP zergs in the evenings have been real. The numbers you see showing up to take the ring keeps at night are nearly always overwhelming.

There’s zero pressure anymore from AD, EP population needs to be reduced after hours, or more people need to play AD, they need the most help.

I’ve got to ask, what’s the fun of playing with no opposition? 18 guys showing to to kill 2 people trying to take a resource? We escaped, one or two of you died. Did you really enjoy that? All 18 of you? Did any of you consider playing yellow or even blue?

There isn't.

So when I log off my Red which has the whole map and log into my Blue, I am met with code of conduct breaking whispers telling me to do things that are anatomically impossible and to go back to my "zerg faction" or what not.
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

There isn't.

So when I log off my Red which has the whole map and log into my Blue, I am met with code of conduct breaking whispers telling me to do things that are anatomically impossible and to go back to my "zerg faction" or what not.

Forget the salty idiots, they’re just mad because they’re outnumbered night after night.

Shoot me a group and we’ll kill some people.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Grimlok_S , right? I just wish that maybe Vivec would offload a few DC and EP on Shor so we can have decent play outside of primetime.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Map dies about the same time every night, and it's bloody awful to see.

Sadly the incentive is to take more keeps, in the form of quests and o ticks. The average pug will continue to do this and log after a couple hours play, feeling good about taking half the map and feeling important.

I don't agree with it, sometimes I do tag along for the AP too if it's dead quiet, cos there's simply nothing else to do and it's only 8pm my time.

The obvious solution is for the other factions to bring more to counter. So far this week, that has been happening. I don't see it staying EP dominated for long.
    Options
  • lnigo
    lnigo
    ✭✭✭
    No one cares about winning. They just want to play.
    Options
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »

Sadly the incentive is to take more keeps, in the form of quests and o ticks. The average pug will continue to do this and log after a couple hours play, feeling good about taking half the map and feeling important.

I don't agree with it, sometimes I do tag along for the AP too if it's dead quiet, cos there's simply nothing else to do and it's only 8pm my time.

The obvious solution is for the other factions to bring more to counter. So far this week, that has been happening. I don't see it staying EP dominated for long.

AD coming for Farra! And all the things Red. At least thats what a little birdie said.
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Try spinning up a yellow toon. If you’re just running with the stupid 70 man EP horde PVDooring everything, you are the problem. Not just a part of it. Take some responsibility!

I have an AD alt I played back when the map was all blue.
    Edited by Minalan on June 9, 2018 4:51AM
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Try spinning up a yellow toon. If you’re just running with the stupid 70 man EP horde PVDooring everything, you are the problem. Not just a part of it. Take some responsibility!

3am server time, AD and DC have 3 bars pop to EP's 2 bars, and EP owns 3 quarters of the map.

All week it's been a similar story. I think AD and DC just need some get good pills.
    Options
  • GlorphNoldorin
    GlorphNoldorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is not really now at this late stage of the campaign. EP dominated (at least) the first half of the campaign by having a decided pop advantage and making full use of it. I expect the same to happen next campaign. Even EP must be getting bored of crushing everything before them for lengthy periods.....so I wouldn't place too much in what has happened this week.
    Options
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭

i refuse to make a ad toon
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    chris211 wrote: »

Because... you’re better than they are?

Because... you enjoy running with 70 people pvdooring the map? Is that compelling gameplay?

I think the campaign buffs have it all wrong, they reward the faction that zergs the map and sits on either 5 keeps or Emperor.

There’s no incentive to play the outnumbered faction that’s two pop bars behind the others. Add in a ‘hopelessly outnumbered’ buff as an incentive to actually play the one bar faction.
    Edited by Minalan on June 9, 2018 11:07PM
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chris211 wrote: »

Because... you’re better than they are?

Because... you enjoy running with 70 people pvdooring the map? Is that compelling gameplay?

I think the campaign buffs have it all wrong, they reward the faction that zergs the map and sits on either 5 keeps or Emperor.

There’s no incentive to play the outnumbered faction that’s two pop bars behind the others. Add in a ‘hopelessly outnumbered’ buff as an incentive to actually play the one bar faction.

Personally, I refuse to make an AD or DC toon because:

A. I'm an EP loyalist, win or lose
    B. I'm in an EP only PVP guild, again, for EP win or lose
    C. I'm in a second guild that I use for trading that also only does EP PVP win or lose but that frowns on fighting guildies in PVP
    D. 8 out of 11 of my characters are EP and the other three were made before 1 Tamriel or they'd have been EP too.
    E. I've been PVPing for EP for about a year and a half now, on PC/NA Haderus, Trueflame, Shor, and now Vivec.

I've PVPed for EP win or lose, so I hope you can understand why I'm not about to swap to a different alliance just because EP is currently dominant. I'm faction loyal, and while other players can go cross-faction "to find good fights" or what have you if they want to, I'm going to keep shedding blood for the Pact.

Call me part of the problem if you want because I don't do cross-faction PVP for AD or DC, but I fought for EP before we were dominant and I'll keep fighting once we aren't anymore. Win or lose, I'm still having a ton of fun PVPing and playing the map for the Pact. Hope you can understand my perspective.
    Edited by VaranisArano on June 9, 2018 11:45PM
    Options