Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Easiest Class to Score Kills in PVP

• ShadowMonarch
    ShadowMonarch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stam warden #1 op

Magsorc is pretty easy as well and has a way too strong execute, you can just throw it in the crowed and watch kills pop up on people your not even hitting!

Stamblade doesn't really sound like what you want.
    Don't listen to the people saying magblade, you will not have fun if your new to the game or not great at pvp.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    magsorc for stealing other's kills.

magblade/stamblade, for killing them by yourself and running of easily when the fight favours them.

There is a reason why they're called EZblades.
  • Bbsample197
    Bbsample197
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have to give it to nightblade, im a noob when it comes to the nightblade class i dont have any experience to the class after all, and i can say its the easiest class ive played on cyrodiil and BG! being able to gank player while theyre mounted and quickle dispensing cloak out of nowhere to run and hid like a child is the best!
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any zerg class.. ha ha
  • BlackLabel
    BlackLabel
    ✭✭✭
    I would say stamblade is the easiest pvp toon right now. Their skills can be easily animation canceled and hit like a truck. They also have access to an easy cc and a cheap ultimate. If your in trouble you just cloak away and reset the fight.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StamDK. You can survive for awhile but will die to good players almost every time.

Oh wait, you meant getting kills against other players? Nvm what I said. Roll a stam Warden.
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's easy to answer; The Carebear Class!

:D

ETA: Eh, leave it to me to get it totally bassackwards. Oh well, I'll leave it be anyway. :blush:
    Edited by DieAlteHexe on April 28, 2018 2:00PM

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc

Endless Fury
    http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Endless+Fury
    "Call down lighting to strike an enemy for 311 Shock Damage.

If target enemy’s Health falls below 20% within 4 seconds, an explosion deals an additional 1094 Shock Damage to the target and 198 Shock Damage to other enemies nearby."

So just join large group and spam this... auto - execute when someone has low health... free kill scoring... ;)
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on April 28, 2018 2:13PM
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easiest to get kills for me is Magicka Templar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REP4IFLk0Pw

This build is not good at face to face combat, but great at keep defense.
  • Joshuagm1991
    Joshuagm1991
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys i wonder which is the easiest class to score kills in pvp and which class atm overperforms in pvp?

Stamblade for 1v1, but only if you get the jump. StamWarden for lawlderp 1vX. Or maybe Stamplar. Edit: just saw your comment about which is ez mode over performing. That is definitely stamWarden. if you want great defense, damage, and sustain...yep, StamWarden. Stamblades do hit hard coming out of stealth, but StamWardens can 1vX players 200+ CP higher than them with ease.

So can any class if you know what you're doing and everyone else doesn't. Or are drunk. etc.
    Edited by Joshuagm1991 on April 28, 2018 2:22PM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam nbs has always been able to get the easiest kills and the only ones that are easy kills are bad nbs.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sevn wrote: »
    Do NOT listen to anyone saying stamblade, they are salty pvper's. NB's have the hardest learning curve to actually be any good. Stamwarden would be your best bet or a sorc which has the easiest time doing anything.

Pot meet kettle!
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Kalante wrote: »
    all people saying stam nb. If you are fighting one person or a group of potatoes yes. You will be disappointed against good players and a group that actually knows how to play the game and put curse on you, power of the light, mark, SA. If you are a bowtard stam nb you will get a lot of kills but for the wrong reasons because lethal arrow is a really bugged skill were people can not hear it and all of the snipes hit at once rendering any counter play impossible.
    Being perfectly honest, why tf is Snipe STILL so freaking buggy?? Like it’s legit game breaking how buggy it is yet it has always been this way. If there was a choice I’d rather have it removed from the game than stay as is, because apparently ZOS cannot fix it.
    Agree. I hate nothing more than markspamming snipetards that hit you with 3 invisible snipes that cannot be heard either.

As for OP's question. If you are anywhere near decent and know the game's mechanics, I would say stamblade is easiest to get kills (not counting the broken lagsnipers). Otherwise stamwarden is in most aspects the easiest to play.

Please give me more of your salty tears.
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do NOT listen to anyone saying stamblade, they are salty pvper's. NB's have the hardest learning curve to actually be any good. Stamwarden would be your best bet or a sorc which has the easiest time doing anything.

Pot meet kettle!

I main a sorc in PvP and speak from experience, I get way more kills doing mostly nothing but spamming one or two attacks, now what kettle?

Oh you're one of those that lose to cloaking nb's aren't you and you play a sorc as well I'm guessing.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • killingspreeb16_ESO
    killingspreeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stam nbs has always been able to get the easiest kills and the only ones that are easy kills are bad nbs.

"The one that are easy kill are bad NB"and cyro is full of them so is not easy like the 2/3 guys here say in every thread for some time now.

the OP want a class that is strong and easy and at the moment is the stamina warden.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag Sorc just sit behind your group and spam mages wraith you might not do a whole lot of damage but you'll diffidently get kills lol
    go make stam nightblade the burst is insane or stam anything really
    Edited by RebornV3x on April 28, 2018 7:15PM
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"The one that are easy kill are bad NB"and cyro is full of them so is not easy like the 2/3 guys here say in every thread for some time now.

the OP want a class that is strong and easy and at the moment is the stamina warden.

Nbs are easy and strong too, honestly no one should lose to a Stam Warden in a 1v1, Stam Warden is easy to survive on and get blind side kills. Anyone with simple knowledge of their rotation will get out of the way. They’re perfect potato stompers , that’s all.

There’s way more stam nbs in open world and bgs.

I’ll just add this from an older thread pertaining to stam Warden vs stam nb

The thing about it is you have to set it up, fight enough stamdens and it becomes so obvious what they're going to do. That combo is only a problem if you get caught off guard.

Stam NBs can put out insane burst too, the difference is you can just pop out of stealth and nuke someone without them being able to recover. Can reset a fight at will, heal up within 3secs, an ult that's irrationally cheap that comes with questionable perks, the most convenient passives in the game, a cc that's been broken since I started playing at launch, also can be very brawly if you build them correctly. Theres a reason they have always been popular, it's the easiest class to hop on and get kills with little thought put into it.

Sure the average player can get lucky with that combo (Warden combo) and get a kill or two but realistically theres not too many good ones, not to mention I rarely see a stam warden outside of bgs. Even then you know the ones by heart. There's a reason for this, stam warden has an amazing toolkit but people like to forget with that toolkit there's a lot of management that goes into it and the average player is going to migrate to something easier. Hence Stam NBs taking that spot back after the stam warden fotm phase has died down.
    Edited by CatchMeTrolling on April 28, 2018 7:37PM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamden is the best GvG class. It’s indisputable.

People who say it’s the best 1v1 class have never played one. As CatchMeTrolling indicates, the burst is extremely predictable 1v1.

The same thing which makes it great for GvG (easy to coordinate burst due to predictability) makes it not so great for 1v1 (easy to avoid burst due to predictability).

People who say stamden is extremely strong 1v1 are always either mag sorcs or mag blades because their builds are getting hard countered by shimmering shield and they don’t know how to light attack weave properly yet. Mag sorcs are kinda weak right now but a mag blade should not lose to a stamden 1v1.

There’s a reason you see 3 nightblades for every 1 stamden in the battlegrounds... and it isn’t P2W as some salty streamers who keep getting flawlessed in 4v4 would have you believe.. if you can play BGs currently you can make a Warden lol.

But if you want to do small scale / group PvP, stamden is the way to go.

Edited by Thogard on April 28, 2018 8:02PM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easiest class to play has to be Stam warden. You can turtle like a dk and have burst like a nightblade. The combo is a little obvious but once you get to a certain level everything in the game becomes obvious. Against a Stam warden you can Dodge their combo 50 times but eventually one will hit you and coming from a 5k weapon damage heavy armor Stam warden you are pretty much dead. Add in the fact that you don't have to worry about being bursted because of how tanky you are you get plenty of attempts to burst your opponent. Stamblade I would put at a close second very easy burst that's pretty much even with Stam warden burst but as a stamblade you are are actually endangered of being bursted down yourself. Stam warden burst is aoe as well so you can kill multiple people at the same time
    Edited by thankyourat on April 28, 2018 8:05PM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam warden #1 op

Magsorc is pretty easy as well and has a way too strong execute, you can just throw it in the crowed and watch kills pop up on people your not even hitting!

Don't listen to the people saying magblade, you will not have fun if your new to the game or not great at pvp.

You should make a stamden. You’re better than most people your CP and you are good at reading group situations. I think you’d do well on it.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

• ShadowMonarch
    ShadowMonarch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Stam warden #1 op

You should make a stamden. You’re better than most people your CP and you are good at reading group situations. I think you’d do well on it.

<3

The real problem I have with this game and the reason I have played the same class for so long is I can't stand grinding

QQ

Skyshards, mount training, and grinding makes me want to hurt myself!!!

(Disclaimer to zos: I do not indent to hurt myself, you do not have to send me a PM asking if I am ok.... again)
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Stam warden #1 op

<3

The real problem I have with this game and the reason I have played the same class for so long is I can't stand grinding

QQ

Skyshards, mount training, and grinding makes me want to hurt myself!!!

(Disclaimer to zos: I do not indent to hurt myself, you do not have to send me a PM asking if I am ok.... again)

Next time you get a gold wiz riposte ring from BG rewards, sell it and get a skyreach carry and some XP pots. It’s like 3k gold per run, so you’ll have more than enough gold. Make sure you join the fighters guild BEFORE going to skyreach so by the time you hit 50 you’ll have dawnbreaker unlocked. Just bring repair kits for your training gear - you lose the bonus when the durability goes to 0.

I was playing mine in BGs 4 hours /played after I made him. I didn’t start leveling Undaunted until five months later lol.

Most Stam players who pick up stamden can’t stand the class because they’re not used to having to spend that much time buffing up or lining up burst. But most mag players who are already used to having 50%+ of their casts being shields or buffs will really like the stamden class. It’s a good “gateway to Stam” for mag users lol.

Also you don’t really need too many skyshards. Just go kill the “group” (lol) bosses in public dungeons. They’re easy and give a whole skillpoint.
    Edited by Thogard on April 28, 2018 8:36PM

• killingspreeb16_ESO
    killingspreeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Nbs are easy and strong too, honestly no one should lose to a Stam Warden in a 1v1, Stam Warden is easy to survive on and get blind side kills. Anyone with simple knowledge of their rotation will get out of the way. They’re perfect potato stompers , that’s all.

There’s way more stam nbs in open world and bgs.

I’ll just add this from an older thread pertaining to stam Warden vs stam nb

The thing about it is you have to set it up, fight enough stamdens and it becomes so obvious what they're going to do. That combo is only a problem if you get caught off guard.

Stam NBs can put out insane burst too, the difference is you can just pop out of stealth and nuke someone without them being able to recover. Can reset a fight at will, heal up within 3secs, an ult that's irrationally cheap that comes with questionable perks, the most convenient passives in the game, a cc that's been broken since I started playing at launch, also can be very brawly if you build them correctly. Theres a reason they have always been popular, it's the easiest class to hop on and get kills with little thought put into it.

Sure the average player can get lucky with that combo (Warden combo) and get a kill or two but realistically theres not too many good ones, not to mention I rarely see a stam warden outside of bgs. Even then you know the ones by heart. There's a reason for this, stam warden has an amazing toolkit but people like to forget with that toolkit there's a lot of management that goes into it and the average player is going to migrate to something easier. Hence Stam NBs taking that spot back after the stam warden fotm phase has died down.

i can say the same about nightblade they stomp potato that's it...how many time they engage and die in 3 hit,stamina warden on the other hand...also "reset the fight" if you let them and is not that hard to stop them.
    Sometime they mark my Magblade and still lose 1vs1 when i just use Path of darkness to reveal them :neutral:

Idc anymore what the people say about stamina Nb i find most of them free kill and offer nothing in a group play i see myself playing mine less and less after playing the MagNB(also tryed mag sorc but i don't find it fun enough to stick with it outside of few bg)and slowy leveling magDK.

@Thogard Popularity=/=OP most of them are people who get instagibbed by the said stamina Nb level up one and think "now i will insta gib too!" and guess what?they die in 3 hit anyway.(and i see many magika dk and stamina warden and magika templar in bg too)
    Also i wish to know how a magblade should win 1vs1 against a stamina warden i find them the hardest one to kill tbh,might be that my build is not made for just 1vs1 and they just need to do a braidned combo to kill you oh well.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever FOTM and META some d00d on these forums come up with.

• Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    Koensol wrote: »
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Kalante wrote: »
    all people saying stam nb. If you are fighting one person or a group of potatoes yes. You will be disappointed against good players and a group that actually knows how to play the game and put curse on you, power of the light, mark, SA. If you are a bowtard stam nb you will get a lot of kills but for the wrong reasons because lethal arrow is a really bugged skill were people can not hear it and all of the snipes hit at once rendering any counter play impossible.
    Being perfectly honest, why tf is Snipe STILL so freaking buggy?? Like it’s legit game breaking how buggy it is yet it has always been this way. If there was a choice I’d rather have it removed from the game than stay as is, because apparently ZOS cannot fix it.
    Agree. I hate nothing more than markspamming snipetards that hit you with 3 invisible snipes that cannot be heard either.

As for OP's question. If you are anywhere near decent and know the game's mechanics, I would say stamblade is easiest to get kills (not counting the broken lagsnipers). Otherwise stamwarden is in most aspects the easiest to play.

Please give me more of your salty tears.

Found the snipe spammer.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StamNBs are really only easy kills if the NB is one of those that panics when they can’t cloak or roll dodge. An experienced and seasoned stamNB is an absolute nightmare to pin down long enough in between their OP offensive bursts to land your own burst. I’d much rather fight a good stamden than a good stamblade, even though both will probably wreck my stamDK.
  • pdebie64b16_ESO
    pdebie64b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Agreed with this, everyone saying Stamblades are easymode are wrong and probably not playing one.
    Edited by pdebie64b16_ESO on May 8, 2018 9:40PM
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys i wonder which is the easiest class to score kills in pvp and which class atm overperforms in pvp?

Why?

So you can use that class and 'pwn?'

:trollface:
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why would you want to play the game on ez mode? All these threads of people asking for whats best/OP/easy are going to trigger me. CHALLENGE YOURSELVES PEOPLE.
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »

Why would you want to play the game on ez mode? All these threads of people asking for whats best/OP/easy are going to trigger me. CHALLENGE YOURSELVES PEOPLE.

They wanna t bag non-meta players
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds