Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [IN PROGRESS] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Easiest Class to Score Kills in PVP

  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »
    Hey guys i wonder which is the easiest class to score kills in pvp and which class atm overperforms in pvp?

    Why would you want to play the game on ez mode? All these threads of people asking for whats best/OP/easy are going to trigger me. CHALLENGE YOURSELVES PEOPLE.

    QFT.

    But to answer the OP question, stamblade/magblade for solo Cyro, stamden for any group PvP.

    Once you get bored of the faceroll, and you will if you have any shred of intelligence, you will start to find your fun in the challenge of off-meta gameplay.

    Edited by Solariken on May 9, 2018 1:41AM
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ll_Rev wrote: »
    Sevn wrote: »
    Do NOT listen to anyone saying stamblade, they are salty pvper's. NB's have the hardest learning curve to actually be any good. Stamwarden would be your best bet or a sorc which has the easiest time doing anything.

    that's a lie, stamblade and stam warden are the two best pvp classes out right now.

    Didn't know easiest and best were synonymous, and what is best is subjective.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorc, sit back and Mages Fury anyone with low health

    Magsorc. yup
    Altmer Sorceror, magicka
    Bosmer Nightblade, stamina.
    Imperial Templar, stamina
    Redguard Warden, stamina

    Aldmeri Dominion!
    PC EU
    PvP only
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Run two Nightblades and synchronize Incap on solo players.
    Main characters:
    Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 41 - Stormproof (PC EU)
    Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)

    Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial Necromancer (lvl 8)
    Fearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)
    Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)
    Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDK
    Valirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBlade
    Turuna - AD Altmer magBlade
    Kheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDK
    Kibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - Stormproof
    Yavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWarden
    Azog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWarden
    Vidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDK
    Marquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - Stormproof
    Rawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWarden
    Tu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar

    All chars 50 @ CP 1000+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on Bahlokdaan PC EU.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »
    Hey guys i wonder which is the easiest class to score kills in pvp and which class atm overperforms in pvp?

    Why would you want to play the game on ez mode? All these threads of people asking for whats best/OP/easy are going to trigger me. CHALLENGE YOURSELVES PEOPLE.

    Even if you play a "easy mode" class you are still going to have a hard time pvping against players close to your skill level because even though some classes are better than others they are pretty balanced overall. So even if you play Stam warden a Stam dk or sorc of similar skill level can still beat you.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »
    Hey guys i wonder which is the easiest class to score kills in pvp and which class atm overperforms in pvp?

    Why would you want to play the game on ez mode? All these threads of people asking for whats best/OP/easy are going to trigger me. CHALLENGE YOURSELVES PEOPLE.

    OP is probably new, and playing an op class is still a challenge when you’re new. Let them have fun instead of being constantly rekt by more experienced players.
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magblade

    If you disagree you're wrong
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    a1i3nz wrote: »
    Magblade

    If you disagree you're wrong

    Nah a magden bomber is better
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soleya wrote: »
    Easiest to get kills for me is Magicka Templar.



    This build is not good at face to face combat, but great at keep defense.

    I've got a similar build with warmaiden/spinners...I just need slimecrawl helm to complete. Running one kena one grothdar to supplement.
    Edited by usmguy1234 on May 17, 2018 1:16AM
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

    Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    For what he is asking mag sorc. Note: it's not best any more but still easy mode. Mageblade will stress you out/has learning curve. After mag sorc I'd say stamplar or stamwarden
  • Daus
    Daus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magsorc, no contest.
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer magdk. The fire hits hard and heals for days.
    Witch up, lil' witches!
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭
    lag on cyrodiil makes stamblade one of the hardest toons.

    anyone has knowledge of that stamden build pls?
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would say stamina warden. And it performs even better in a group. Subterranean, Dawnbreaker, spin to win. GG.
    Stamina Nightblade is a close second but since they are the only few specs left that wear medium, you'll get melted if someone lands a combo on you or you try to engage a small group.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    hakan wrote: »
    lag on cyrodiil makes stamblade one of the hardest toons.

    anyone has knowledge of that stamden build pls?

    stamblade doesn't even need to use dizzying swing lol.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on May 18, 2018 3:25PM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Thogard wrote: »
    Stam warden #1 op

    Magsorc is pretty easy as well and has a way too strong execute, you can just throw it in the crowed and watch kills pop up on people your not even hitting!

    Stamblade doesn't really sound like what you want.
    Don't listen to the people saying magblade, you will not have fun if your new to the game or not great at pvp.

    You should make a stamden. You’re better than most people your CP and you are good at reading group situations. I think you’d do well on it.

    <3

    The real problem I have with this game and the reason I have played the same class for so long is I can't stand grinding

    QQ

    Skyshards, mount training, and grinding makes me want to hurt myself!!!

    (Disclaimer to zos: I do not indent to hurt myself, you do not have to send me a PM asking if I am ok.... again)

    Next time you get a gold wiz riposte ring from BG rewards, sell it and get a skyreach carry and some XP pots. It’s like 3k gold per run, so you’ll have more than enough gold. Make sure you join the fighters guild BEFORE going to skyreach so by the time you hit 50 you’ll have dawnbreaker unlocked. Just bring repair kits for your training gear - you lose the bonus when the durability goes to 0.

    I was playing mine in BGs 4 hours /played after I made him. I didn’t start leveling Undaunted until five months later lol.

    Most Stam players who pick up stamden can’t stand the class because they’re not used to having to spend that much time buffing up or lining up burst. But most mag players who are already used to having 50%+ of their casts being shields or buffs will really like the stamden class. It’s a good “gateway to Stam” for mag users lol.

    Also you don’t really need too many skyshards. Just go kill the “group” (lol) bosses in public dungeons. They’re easy and give a whole skillpoint.

    wizard reposte 1Hswords are selling like hotcakes too. 23-40k a pop and you usually get about 3 for every 36k AP spent at the vendor.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Every class can score easy kills depeding on your playstyle AND
    having a high-end computer also helps a lot AND
    good connectivity to the Internet

    I'd go magsorc if I were you (you cannot go wrong there) but stamNBs are the flavour of the year (for some "strange" reason :trollface:)
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade, Magsorc & Magblade
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    AoE Rats | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

    DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 18 | Hèxýs - Magicka Sorcerer

    DC | AR 39 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    AD | AR 31 | Shaðow - Magicka Nightblade
    EP | AR 28 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

    EP | AR 34 | Hexyra - Stamina Warden

    1.6k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 300.000.000 Alliance Points!
    #01 2x Grand Overlord PC-EU
    #01 3x Grand Overlord Magicka Sorcerer WW
    #01 Grand Overlord on each faction PC-EU

    @Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    StamNB imo has the lowest skill floor for 1vX. Can't say much about the skill ceiling cause I'm nowhere near it.
  • Stibbons
    Stibbons
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina DK. I can just run around pretty much unkillable and still do huge burst.
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The easiest class to kill in cyrodill are stamblades.
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magwarden >:)
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maryal wrote: »
    The easiest class to kill in cyrodill are stamblades.

    Stamblade is the most played class because currently it is the strongest class, and the rogue type character appeals to people. As it is the most played class, many of them are bad, and easy to kill. Many of them are also in medium.

    A good stamblade is one of the hardest classes to kill because cloak is OP, and broken. Stamblade is also the most efficient killing class.

    I'd love to see cloak nerfed similar to how streak was nerfed, where the cost increases dramatically after successive uses. All these stamblades running around and cloak spamming is ruining PVP.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blanco wrote: »
    Maryal wrote: »
    The easiest class to kill in cyrodill are stamblades.

    Stamblade is the most played class because currently it is the strongest class, and the rogue type character appeals to people. As it is the most played class, many of them are bad, and easy to kill. Many of them are also in medium.

    A good stamblade is one of the hardest classes to kill because cloak is OP, and broken. Stamblade is also the most efficient killing class.

    I'd love to see cloak nerfed similar to how streak was nerfed, where the cost increases dramatically after successive uses. All these stamblades running around and cloak spamming is ruining PVP.

    Just need someone to slot sload
    Gamer tag: ShenronNacht NA Xbox One
    1100+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er
  • ShadowMonarch
    ShadowMonarch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blanco wrote: »
    Maryal wrote: »
    The easiest class to kill in cyrodill are stamblades.

    Stamblade is the most played class because currently it is the strongest class, and the rogue type character appeals to people. As it is the most played class, many of them are bad, and easy to kill. Many of them are also in medium.

    A good stamblade is one of the hardest classes to kill because cloak is OP, and broken. Stamblade is also the most efficient killing class.

    I'd love to see cloak nerfed similar to how streak was nerfed, where the cost increases dramatically after successive uses. All these stamblades running around and cloak spamming is ruining PVP.

    You would not nerf stam blade at all, You would only nerf magblade.

    Stamblades use cloak in between dodge rolls while wearing well fitted gear, so they can travel for miles pulling a little from each pool, When you dodge roll multiple times in a row, or steak ect it increases cost, but stamblades get around that by alternating between the 2, if you increase cost on cloak for multiple uses they will just add in a dodge roll and be fine. If you want to nerf stamblade cloak is not the place to start.

    When you want to propose a nerf you need to look at in a way that you can fix the problem without damaging or causing a problem for another class or spec.
    Edited by ShadowMonarch on May 23, 2018 11:23PM
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade is the easiest to get the kills with. Stam Warden is nothing against people who know the combo. Stamblade has a way to make their combos inevitable. Mag Sorc is the easiest to get the execution off of in groups. And mNB I guess too... basically anything not DK and mWarden?
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blanco wrote: »
    Maryal wrote: »
    The easiest class to kill in cyrodill are stamblades.

    Stamblade is the most played class because currently it is the strongest class, and the rogue type character appeals to people. As it is the most played class, many of them are bad, and easy to kill. Many of them are also in medium.

    A good stamblade is one of the hardest classes to kill because cloak is OP, and broken. Stamblade is also the most efficient killing class.

    I'd love to see cloak nerfed similar to how streak was nerfed, where the cost increases dramatically after successive uses. All these stamblades running around and cloak spamming is ruining PVP.

    You would not nerf stam blade at all, You would only nerf magblade.

    Stamblades use cloak in between dodge rolls while wearing well fitted gear, so they can travel for miles pulling a little from each pool, When you dodge roll multiple times in a row, or steak ect it increases cost, but stamblades get around that by alternating between the 2, if you increase cost on cloak for multiple uses they will just add in a dodge roll and be fine. If you want to nerf stamblade cloak is not the place to start.

    When you want to propose a nerf you need to look at in a way that you can fix the problem without damaging or causing a problem for another class or spec.

    Maybe you've forgotten the cool down is based on a timer, not off the fact successive uses have occurred.

    I dodge roll before cloaking too, and a simple dodge roll does not exceed 4 seconds which is what the streak cooldown is. With that being said, the cloak cooldown needs to be more than 4 seconds. My problem is with cloak spam, maybe you read it wrong. I don't give a flying if a dodge roll occurs in the middle.

    And in addition your statement that a much needed cloak nerf wouldn't nerf stamblade at all, is simply outrageous.
    Edited by Betsararie on May 24, 2018 1:11AM
  • ShadowMonarch
    ShadowMonarch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blanco wrote: »
    Blanco wrote: »
    Maryal wrote: »
    The easiest class to kill in cyrodill are stamblades.

    Stamblade is the most played class because currently it is the strongest class, and the rogue type character appeals to people. As it is the most played class, many of them are bad, and easy to kill. Many of them are also in medium.

    A good stamblade is one of the hardest classes to kill because cloak is OP, and broken. Stamblade is also the most efficient killing class.

    I'd love to see cloak nerfed similar to how streak was nerfed, where the cost increases dramatically after successive uses. All these stamblades running around and cloak spamming is ruining PVP.

    You would not nerf stam blade at all, You would only nerf magblade.

    Stamblades use cloak in between dodge rolls while wearing well fitted gear, so they can travel for miles pulling a little from each pool, When you dodge roll multiple times in a row, or steak ect it increases cost, but stamblades get around that by alternating between the 2, if you increase cost on cloak for multiple uses they will just add in a dodge roll and be fine. If you want to nerf stamblade cloak is not the place to start.

    When you want to propose a nerf you need to look at in a way that you can fix the problem without damaging or causing a problem for another class or spec.

    Maybe you've forgotten the cool down is based on a timer, not off the fact successive uses have occurred.

    I dodge roll before cloaking too, and a simple dodge roll does not exceed 4 seconds which is what the streak cooldown is. My problem is with cloak spam, maybe you read it wrong. I don't give a flying if a dodge roll occurs in the middle.

    Cloak isn't being spammed by stamblades, they cannot sustain to spam it over and over and over and over. It is only effective for them because they can alternate it with Dodge rolling, and you still do not understand. The timer for successive rolls is completely mitigated by the fact they can switch between a roll and a cloak and wait the timer out for each one. If you add the same timer to cloak that streak has you will not effect a stamblade at all, they can dodge roll then cloak and by the time they need to dodge again the timer will be expired and by the time they need to cloak again the timer will be expired.

    Nerfing cloak in this manor will not stop stamblades it will only hurt magblade which is already under preforming in open world pvp.

  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm
    Blanco wrote: »
    Blanco wrote: »
    Maryal wrote: »
    The easiest class to kill in cyrodill are stamblades.

    Stamblade is the most played class because currently it is the strongest class, and the rogue type character appeals to people. As it is the most played class, many of them are bad, and easy to kill. Many of them are also in medium.

    A good stamblade is one of the hardest classes to kill because cloak is OP, and broken. Stamblade is also the most efficient killing class.

    I'd love to see cloak nerfed similar to how streak was nerfed, where the cost increases dramatically after successive uses. All these stamblades running around and cloak spamming is ruining PVP.

    You would not nerf stam blade at all, You would only nerf magblade.

    Stamblades use cloak in between dodge rolls while wearing well fitted gear, so they can travel for miles pulling a little from each pool, When you dodge roll multiple times in a row, or steak ect it increases cost, but stamblades get around that by alternating between the 2, if you increase cost on cloak for multiple uses they will just add in a dodge roll and be fine. If you want to nerf stamblade cloak is not the place to start.

    When you want to propose a nerf you need to look at in a way that you can fix the problem without damaging or causing a problem for another class or spec.

    Maybe you've forgotten the cool down is based on a timer, not off the fact successive uses have occurred.

    I dodge roll before cloaking too, and a simple dodge roll does not exceed 4 seconds which is what the streak cooldown is. My problem is with cloak spam, maybe you read it wrong. I don't give a flying if a dodge roll occurs in the middle.

    Cloak isn't being spammed by stamblades, they cannot sustain to spam it over and over and over and over. It is only effective for them because they can alternate it with Dodge rolling, and you still do not understand. The timer for successive rolls is completely mitigated by the fact they can switch between a roll and a cloak and wait the timer out for each one. If you add the same timer to cloak that streak has you will not effect a stamblade at all, they can dodge roll then cloak and by the time they need to dodge again the timer will be expired and by the time they need to cloak again the timer will be expired.

    Nerfing cloak in this manor will not stop stamblades it will only hurt magblade which is already under preforming in open world pvp.

    I'm done with you friend.

    I play stamblade. I spam cloak. Done with it.
Sign In or Register to comment.