The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Easiest Class to Score Kills in PVP

ExcaliburESO
ExcaliburESO
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys i wonder which is the easiest class to score kills in pvp and which class atm overperforms in pvp?
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would probably say magicka or stamina nightblade. Magicka for group based killing and stamina for solo killing.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    Edited by Betsararie on April 27, 2018 11:36PM
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any class that plays against Aldmeri Dominion is by far the easiest....
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • ExcaliburESO
    ExcaliburESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xaxa :D yes but im wondering which class is the most overperforming for pvp (ez pz mode) atm!
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jailbirdy wrote: »

100% true. AD is the faction realization of pure garbage
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xaxa :D yes but im wondering which class is the most overperforming for pvp (ez pz mode) atm!

Stamblade
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys i wonder which is the easiest class to score kills in pvp and which class atm overperforms in pvp?

Stamblade for 1v1, but only if you get the jump. StamWarden for lawlderp 1vX. Or maybe Stamplar. Edit: just saw your comment about which is ez mode over performing. That is definitely stamWarden. if you want great defense, damage, and sustain...yep, StamWarden. Stamblades do hit hard coming out of stealth, but StamWardens can 1vX players 200+ CP higher than them with ease.
    Edited by Thunderknuckles on April 28, 2018 12:02AM
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use the EP method and outnumber your enemies 5 to 1.

Or you could also use the AD strategy and just keep doubling the amount of players until you achieve the objective.

EP method has more shock and awe however so that is the one I'd recomment.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorc, sit back and Mages Fury anyone with low health
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam NB for actually getting kills.

Mag Sorc to just steal them with your execute.
  • ExcaliburESO
    ExcaliburESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting, also i like the option to outnumber my enemies 5to1 but i play in duo so stamblade is not good for 1vX?
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mag/stamblade for solo OW, quick kills, quick escape, best defense, stamina warden is good for it too, and very tanky. Leeching executes from the back of zergs, sorcs, 2 autoexecutes, one skill that pops under 25% and one that RNG pops under 15%, the RNG is generous too.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jeez, you'd think that Templars and DKs were under performing as damage dealers... :trollface:
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting, also i like the option to outnumber my enemies 5to1 but i play in duo so stamblade is not good for 1vX?

If you're up against a tiny group of potatoes and you're 300 or more CP above them, yeah. Stamblade has a high learning curve. Once you're good at it you can keep a group of players very busy looking for you, but if they lock you down it's via con Dios. But take on and defeat more than 2 players on level with you with PvP gear and builds? Nooooo, not easy at all. StamWarden, yeah.
  • Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all people saying stam nb. If you are fighting one person or a group of potatoes yes. You will be disappointed against good players and a group that actually knows how to play the game and put curse on you, power of the light, mark, SA. If you are a bowtard stam nb you will get a lot of kills but for the wrong reasons because lethal arrow is a really bugged skill were people can not hear it and all of the snipes hit at once rendering any counter play impossible.
    Edited by Kalante on April 28, 2018 12:49AM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalante wrote: »
    all people saying stam nb. If you are fighting one person or a group of potatoes yes. You will be disappointed against good players and a group that actually knows how to play the game and put curse on you, power of the light, mark, SA. If you are a bowtard stam nb you will get a lot of kills but for the wrong reasons because lethal arrow is a really bugged skill were people can not hear it and all of the snipes hit at once rendering any counter play impossible.

That last bit sounds exactly like what OP is looking for
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorcs and magblades with a heavy attack or bomber build they overperform so badly that one can one shot a person and the other can rip them to shreds.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blanco wrote: »
    Jailbirdy wrote: »

100% true. AD is the faction realization of pure garbage

assuming you ignore the existance of ep and dc, perhaps.

they're ***. less than garbage.
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently I would say stamina warden, close to magicka sorcerer. I'm not 100% sure, but probably with the next content, warden would fall back a bit.
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do NOT listen to anyone saying stamblade, they are salty pvper's. NB's have the hardest learning curve to actually be any good. Stamwarden would be your best bet or a sorc which has the easiest time doing anything.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zergling sorc, stick at back and spam endless fury on everyone you see.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • killingspreeb16_ESO
    killingspreeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    As other said don't listen to the haters that think stamina NB is easy mode you will get disappointed (otherwise why most stamina NB in cyro are free kills).

Stamina warden is by far the best stamina class,burst of a nb(or close to it) and tanky like a DK with good healing too,if you want a strong class go for the warden(stamina)

If you plan to just roam and get easy kill with a bow then yeah the NB might be better thanks to cloak that can help you escape.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id go with stam warden or mag blade

Stam blade is very good but harder to survive
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sevn wrote: »
    Do NOT listen to anyone saying stamblade, they are salty pvper's. NB's have the hardest learning curve to actually be any good. Stamwarden would be your best bet or a sorc which has the easiest time doing anything.

Da TROOF! I play a stam NB and have become fairly adequate at it after about 6 months of PvP, but it's primarily a 1v1 class. Totally agree. StamWarden or Sorc would likely be best.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamina NB best solo killer, stamina warden best class pvp!
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mag sorc, followed by a bomb blade...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being perfectly honest, why tf is Snipe STILL so freaking buggy?? Like it’s legit game breaking how buggy it is yet it has always been this way. If there was a choice I’d rather have it removed from the game than stay as is, because apparently ZOS cannot fix it.
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorc
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Being perfectly honest, why tf is Snipe STILL so freaking buggy?? Like it’s legit game breaking how buggy it is yet it has always been this way. If there was a choice I’d rather have it removed from the game than stay as is, because apparently ZOS cannot fix it.
    Agree. I hate nothing more than markspamming snipetards that hit you with 3 invisible snipes that cannot be heard either.

As for OP's question. If you are anywhere near decent and know the game's mechanics, I would say stamblade is easiest to get kills (not counting the broken lagsnipers). Otherwise stamwarden is in most aspects the easiest to play.
    Edited by Koensol on April 28, 2018 8:57AM
  • Didaco
    Didaco
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd say Stamwardens and Stamblades.
    Stamblades have the burst and LoS at will while Stamwarden just never die, deal good damage and they synergize too well with a coordinated group.

Magsorc if you're in a good group: basically sticking all together and placing Mage's Fury as soon as you see someone red.