The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Is T-Bagging a Reportable Offense

NyassaV
NyassaV
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'm genuinely curious. Like honestly I know it's petty AF and personally I don't really care but I know some people do care and to some people (sexual assault victims) it can be a bit of a PTSD trigger. This is sorta a troll post but also at the same time not?
Edited by NyassaV on April 21, 2018 3:58PM
Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is
    Options
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I doubt it is lol. I think it has nothing to do with PTSD whatsoever. I'm a victim of abuse (including sexual and sexual assault) and if anything it makes me giggle. It's a game for F's sake.
    Edited by Nyladreas on April 21, 2018 3:58AM
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol do people actually get triggered that hard with teabagging, it's annoying yes but to take it that harshly... the trick is to not care and if you get annoyed with tbagging then the tbagger got what they wanted
    Edited by Aliyavana on April 21, 2018 4:04AM
    Options
  • DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's sexual harassment and people got banned for it.

Even so many people do it in PVP it doesnt mean that its not bannable.
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's sexual harassment and people got banned for it.

Even so many people do it in PVP it doesnt mean that its not bannable.

^
    Options
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Lol do people actually get triggered that hard with teabagging, it's annoying yes but to take it that harshly... the trick is to not care and if you get annoyed with tbagging then the tbagger got what they eanted

You got nearly insta banned on Swg if you did that when it was live so yeah you can get banned in MMO's for doing it
    Options
  • gorvishand
    gorvishand
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god these forums get more PC everyday. Who cares if someone does this. Just move on and dont get upset about someone putting there pixels in your pixels face.
    Options
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bet you 99% of people tbag not because of sexual harassment but because they find it funny. Often triggering the other person which makes it many times more amusing.

People need to learn not to give a damn. Laugh at their stupidity. How can something so simple trigger you in a GAME lol.
    Edited by Nyladreas on April 21, 2018 4:02AM
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »
    Lol do people actually get triggered that hard with teabagging, it's annoying yes but to take it that harshly... the trick is to not care and if you get annoyed with tbagging then the tbagger got what they eanted

You got nearly insta banned on Swg if you did that when it was live so yeah you can get banned in MMO's for doing it

That's that mmo, I mean eso has lore where the main villian literally made vamparism with a certain evil act... eso is aimed at more mature audiences.
    Edited by Aliyavana on April 21, 2018 4:05AM
    Options
  • KiraTsukasa
    KiraTsukasa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's not, then it should be. You already beat someone, there's no reason to disrespect them further.
    Options
  • Knowledge
    Knowledge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A more appropriate way to deal with your fallen adversary that does not require T-bagging(Sexual harassment) is the use of the /sweep emote.
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its insulting someone by simulating the fact to put your balls in his face

What s not offensive in there?

No I dont care when i get tbagged i think its stupid and it is mostly crappy player that do it which would take away any triggering if there was any to begin with:)

Yes it is offensive and should be sanctionned
    Edited by Morgul667 on April 21, 2018 4:04AM
    Options
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That's that mmo, I mean eso has lore where the main villian literally made vamparism with a certain evil act... eso is aimed at more mature audiences

True, but still even if a game is Mature it's still considered to far for some people
    Options
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NyassaV wrote: »
    I'm genuinely curious. Like honestly I know it's petty AF and personally I don't really care but I know some people do care and to some people (sexual assault victims) it can be a bit of a PTSD trigger.

Are you talking in game or in real life ?
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

Options
  • Knowledge
    Knowledge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    During the anniversary it is also polite to not attack people that may be farming in PVP areas that don't fight back. Please ensure they fight back by hitting them once or twice to see if they are willing PVP participants.

This is also appropriate in Imperial City.
    Options
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    thedude33 wrote: »
    I'm genuinely curious. Like honestly I know it's petty AF and personally I don't really care but I know some people do care and to some people (sexual assault victims) it can be a bit of a PTSD trigger.

Believe he/she was referring to people that have real life problems with it
    Edited by Cpt_Teemo on April 21, 2018 4:06AM
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    I bet you 99% of people tbag not because of sexual harassment but because they find it funny. Often triggering the other person which makes it many times more amusing.

People need to learn not to give a damn. Laugh at their stupidity. How can something so simple trigger you in a GAME lol.

I agree completely with that, people are being too pc honestly and I found it amusing with that whole new altmer ivory furniture thread earlier where they said it was insensitive even tho tamriel and the earth are completely different places. I mean next thing we know we will get people who will go saying that the whole story behind vampirism should be changed because its insensitive, dunmeri lore should be changed because slavery irl is bad, and leatherworking is bad because it uses animal hide.
    Edited by Aliyavana on April 21, 2018 4:10AM
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always find it funny that it is the crappy ones that tbag

“Hey look, we 6v1 this guy, and even if he killed 3 of us we should give him a tbag” seriously? Lol
    Options
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When did online games become such a huge refuge for degenerates that get offended by literally everything.

I don't understand anything anymore :neutral:
    Options
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Who wouldn't be bothered if someone teabbagged them in real life.

Options
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When did online games become such a huge refuge for degenerates that get offended by literally everything.

Because not everyone's the same and some take it more differently than others
    Options
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Who wouldn't be bothered if someone teabbagged them in real life.

Yeah, IRL it's a whole lot different and just not right.
    Options
  • gorvishand
    gorvishand
    ✭✭✭
    ESO - Endless Snowflakes Online
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When did it become Normal to behave inappropriately when online?

I don’t understand anymore
    Options
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Because not everyone's the same and some take it more differently than others

Then why 10 years ago everyone would just laugh at these petty actions. I'm only noticing people getting bothered by everything these past couple years. Especially here in North America. It's going backwards here and people are sensitive to everything. I miss working in Europe sometimes. People there don't care about stupid crap, laugh and just live their lives as best they can.
    Edited by Nyladreas on April 21, 2018 4:14AM
    Options
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I would say that the "degenerates" are the ones bobbing their dangly bits in someone else's face, actually. And yes, I think it's juvenile and rude. For the record. :)

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
    Options
  • Knowledge
    Knowledge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They could just remove crouch from the game and let us use sneak while standing.
    Options
  • Storm_knight22
    Storm_knight22
    ✭✭✭✭
    T-bagging as opposed to

/dishonor
    /sick
    /kick
    /spit
    /dance
    /shovel
    /broom

all on your corpse?

or maybe using some of those dazzlers from the jesters festival on top.

Really though its not like the fun ol' days in Halo where nearly everyone seemed to believe that t-bagging was a requisite post victory ritual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVsgsUS66Tk

Anyhow this sort of winging only proves the futility of "detoxification" efforts. Sore losers will just look for any niggling quibble to report other players in hopes of getting them banned.
    Edited by Storm_knight22 on April 21, 2018 4:15AM
    I want spell crafting.
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

that's not the point, when did it become normal to be overly sensitive to everything. Like I understand that tbagging is annoying and I get annoyed when a zerg does it to you, but as the way op phrased it it feels a bit too far.
    Options
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

When did it become Normal to stress and be offended over an emote in a bleeping video game? Someone above made sure they addressed the OP as he/she. Could look like a he but identify that day as a she. Address them wrong? That might be worth a ban also.

smh

Options
This discussion has been closed.