The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO : Summerset Datamine

MrCray78
MrCray78
✭✭✭✭
PC EU PvE CP1500(Play from Beta 12/02/2014) : @MrCray78

Silver Diamand-Rouge(Main) : Stamblade 114K Dummy
Silver The Liberator : StamArcanist for HUGE DPSSSSSSS 121K Dummy
6 Other Class Character but didnt used them.
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is accurate, I cannot wait to watch the forums explode and burn everything to the ground when they realize that Spellcrafting will not be apart of Chapter II.

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MyKillv2.0 wrote: »
    If this is accurate, I cannot wait to watch the forums explode and burn everything to the ground when they realize that Spellcrafting will not be apart of Chapter II.

Spellcrafting has neither been datamined nor mentioned. Jewelrycrafting has, never spellcrafting.

Some people just went blindly aboard the hypetrain and went out on a tangent.
  • MrCray78
    MrCray78
    ✭✭✭✭
    @MyKillv2.0 But we have Jewellry Crafting
    PC EU PvE CP1500(Play from Beta 12/02/2014) : @MrCray78

Silver Diamand-Rouge(Main) : Stamblade 114K Dummy
    Silver The Liberator : StamArcanist for HUGE DPSSSSSSS 121K Dummy
    6 Other Class Character but didnt used them.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember not to anger the Devs:

or...

alien_queen___rip_giger_by_hideyoshi-d7i9tw4.jpg

Gina's true form will show.
    Edited by Vanthras79 on May 17, 2018 9:12PM
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Lets see official announce, but previously such info was precise.
  • TERAB1T
    TERAB1T
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some interesting info in English:

Journey to the home of the High Elves in The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset, the newest Chapter of ESO. Experience an epic story in an all-new zone, unlock a new skill line of abilities, join the secretive Psijic Order on a mission to save the world from destruction, and more! Coming this June.

Pre-purchase The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset, the next chapter of ESO, and immediately receive the Nightmare Senche Mount.
    Journey to the home of the High Elves this June! Explore an all-new zone, unlock a new skill line of abilities, and more.

By royal decree, the once-forbidden island of the High Elves has been opened, its Crystal Tower drawing travelers to its light. But dark forces from beyond and below are also interested in the mystic location in this new chapter set in the Summerset Isle.
    Forge potent new gear with Jewelry Crafting and bolster your power. You'll need every advantage to succeed on your quest.
    Travel to the island of Artaeum to seek the aid of this mysterious group of mages. Become a fledgling member of their order and unlock a new skill line of powerful abilities to aid you on your adventure.
    With this collection of style pages, you can make use of the Divine Prosecution armor and weapon styles in the Outfit System. As this is not a motif book, you will be unable to craft equipment in this style.

A mystery collection of Psijic Order-related items! |c22ADDCThis is a pre-order bonus item|r
    A collection of Summerset Treasure Maps. |c22ADDCThis is a pre-order bonus item|r
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭

People need to let spellcrafting go. They remember it fondly from previous ES games, but THAT kind of spellcrafting will never be in ESO. If it ever makes it's way into this game, people will hate how it isn't the spellcrafting they remember.

XBox NA
  • Runhent
    Runhent
    ✭✭✭
    A senche, some Psijic Order-related items, and Summerset treasure maps for prepurchase. Wonder what will be with the physical collector's edition...
    Gilryne Telvanni, at your service.
    EU | Ebonheart Pact | ElderScrolls.Net & RuESO
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »

Spellcrafting has neither been datamined nor mentioned. Jewelrycrafting has, never spellcrafting.

Some people just went blindly aboard the hypetrain and went out on a tangent.

Not true. Spellcrafting has been datamined several times and ZOS added new Spellcrafting assets with the Dragon Bones Update. Actually both, Spellcrafting and Psijik have been datamined and it was suggested that one of them comes with the Chapter and the other one comes with a DLC later this year.
    Edited by Seraphayel on March 21, 2018 1:44PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Scraelos
    Scraelos
    ✭✭✭
    I wish ZOS will give this dataminer a free copy of Summerset or two.
    Edited by Scraelos on March 21, 2018 1:47PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TERAB1T wrote: »

Journey to the home of the High Elves in The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset, the newest Chapter of ESO. Experience an epic story in an all-new zone, unlock a new skill line of abilities, join the secretive Psijic Order on a mission to save the world from destruction, and more! Coming this June.

Pre-purchase The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset, the next chapter of ESO, and immediately receive the Nightmare Senche Mount.
    Journey to the home of the High Elves this June! Explore an all-new zone, unlock a new skill line of abilities, and more.

By royal decree, the once-forbidden island of the High Elves has been opened, its Crystal Tower drawing travelers to its light. But dark forces from beyond and below are also interested in the mystic location in this new chapter set in the Summerset Isle.
    Forge potent new gear with Jewelry Crafting and bolster your power. You'll need every advantage to succeed on your quest.
    Travel to the island of Artaeum to seek the aid of this mysterious group of mages. Become a fledgling member of their order and unlock a new skill line of powerful abilities to aid you on your adventure.
    With this collection of style pages, you can make use of the Divine Prosecution armor and weapon styles in the Outfit System. As this is not a motif book, you will be unable to craft equipment in this style.

A mystery collection of Psijic Order-related items! |c22ADDCThis is a pre-order bonus item|r
    A collection of Summerset Treasure Maps. |c22ADDCThis is a pre-order bonus item|r

I'm actually bit baffled that they have a nightmare senche mount as preorder exclusive. Doesn't really fit the theme. However, I will be buying that sweet baby as soon as it gets available, I have been waiting for that one ever since it was datamined a while back, and at least it's leagues better than the stupid dwarven adorned horse they released with Morrowind collector's edition.
    Edited by Carbonised on March 21, 2018 1:47PM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I never saw any evidence that spellcrafting WOULD be a part of chapter 2. Not sure how that notion became so popular with the forumfolk.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I never saw any evidence that spellcrafting WOULD be a part of chapter 2. Not sure how that notion became so popular with the forumfolk.

Again, it had been datamined. Not necessarily that it will be part of the Chapter but that they recently added new Spellcrafting things with Dragon Bones. It might not come as a Chapter feature but it might be part of the base game update later this year. Why add new Spellcrafting assets when you never want to release it?
    Edited by Seraphayel on March 21, 2018 1:49PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TERAB1T wrote: »

That new style exclusively for Outfit system is sounds interesting.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We speculated and people wanted to believe it.

Either way if it doesn't have spell crafting, it has to have a new class. If it has neither, I'm not spending 50 dollars to run around flirting with NPCs.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without spellcrafting, I have the feeling the new Chapter will add much less, on the mechanics side, than Morrowind did. Let's see what the Psijic skill line still has to offer...

Also, I see much more marble and alabaster in these loading screens than coral, glass and insect wings...

Consider me anxious. :s
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrCray78 wrote: »
    @MyKillv2.0 But we have Jewellry Crafting

No doubt. I am actually interested to see how Jewelry Crafting actually turns out. I hope they touch on it tonight during the podcast/hype show. If you are able to make jewelry for already established craftable sets, I will be thrilled! However since they did not increase willpower/agility a few patches ago when they increased the 2-4 set bonuses... I have a sneaky feeling that the new jewelry crafting will be just adding versions of these items which will mean craftable 3 set jewelry. Not a total waste, by any means but limits the doors, rather than expanding upon them.

...However we will see. But I do agree. I am excited about jewelry crafting, to whatever extent they choose to take it.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runhent wrote: »
    A senche, some Psijic Order-related items, and Summerset treasure maps for prepurchase. Wonder what will be with the physical collector's edition...

Maybe I'm alone, but I hope for another book. The ESO books have been great so far, I really liked the Naryu's journal that came with Morrowind. I bought it separately with the map from Ebay, since I couldn't be less interested in the metal figure.

Edited by Carbonised on March 21, 2018 1:52PM
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Either way if it doesn't have spell crafting, it has to have a new class. If it has neither, I'm not spending 50 dollars to run around flirting with NPCs.

If the Psijik skill line is just 5 skills + Ultimate + passives I will be very disappointed. That really adds nothing substantial to the game.
    Edited by Seraphayel on March 21, 2018 1:50PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »

If the Psijik skill line is just 5 skills + Ultimate + passives I will be very disappointed. That really adds nothing substantial to the game.

Depends on power of those abilities still.
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not really happy at all about the style pages that aren't tied to a craftable motif. Improving my crafter's knowledge is something really important for me in game. :(
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without spellcrafting, I have the feeling the new Chapter will add much less, on the mechanics side, than Morrowind did. Let's see what the Psijic skill line still has to offer...

Also, I see much more marble and alabaster in these loading screens than coral, glass and insect wings...

Consider me anxious. :s

If this is just it, there could have been so much more work. But then again, this may only be Chapter. Spellcrafting may be a base game update- not behind the paywall :wink:
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ye, but prolly thats gonna be part of the end of the year update so it wont be locked behind a chapter, so we wont see P2W threads at least
    EDIT: also the mask and the costume looks cool
    Edited by BigBadVolk on March 21, 2018 1:59PM
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

Depends on power of those abilities still.

No it doesn't. It just doesn't carry an entire Chapter even if it's the best skill line ever.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

as long as there are a few cosmetic additions such as costumes or pets it doesn't matter!

wait what..?
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

As much as people downplayed the new features in Morrowind, it came with 2 HUGE gameplay additions: a new class, and an entirely new gameplay mode that they've consistently expanded on (battlegrounds).

And more normal DLC stuff like the trial, quests, etc.

If I don't see at least one significant game play addition (and I mean something new like BGs, not a new version of established content, like "a new dungeon") then I don't really see this chapter as being worth it either.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting...

Still seems like it's going to some fun stuff.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • TheTwistedRune
    TheTwistedRune
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, by this datamine's reckoning, markedly less substantial content than Morrowind. I will reserve my final judgement until after the reveal, but so far it is not looking like much. One new skill line? And jewellery crafting? (which IMO should be a base game update).

Content wise it seems about the same as a DLC.

Edited by TheTwistedRune on March 21, 2018 2:05PM
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    Runhent wrote: »

Maybe I'm alone, but I hope for another book. The ESO books have been great so far, I really liked the Naryu's journal that came with Morrowind. I bought it separately with the map from Ebay, since I couldn't be less interested in the metal figure.

Agree. the books are well written, I'd prob say if there will be one it will be written by either Darien if he is involved in the Chapter, or Vanus (but he is the most likely)
    Also the Molag Bal statue is sick, but ye the Assembly General is meh, but if its going to be Mephala statue I may think of buying it or at least the statue somehow
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Ladislao
    Ladislao
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So the new class add something substantial to your existing characters (maybe more counterplay theorycrafting?) but the new skilline doesn't? I always thought that the other way around.
    Everything is viable