The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vivec AD and EP: FIGHT EACH OTHER

MetalHead4x4
MetalHead4x4
✭✭✭
Every night on Vivec, AD from the S, and EP from the E, they are never hitting each other. Once in a blue moon you see a battle at maybe 1-2 keep where AD and EP are fighting, the other 99.9% of the time they attacking DC. It's ridiculous. I'm sick of the 2 factions against 1 game play.
PC/NA Daevyen the Warlock (Sorc)
  • MetalHead4x4
    MetalHead4x4
    ✭✭✭
    This is the map each night

https://i.imgur.com/41PdgfL.png

Edited by MetalHead4x4 on February 11, 2018 1:08AM
    Options
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD and EP are fighting each other.

It's just that all the combat is going on around Alessia Bridge
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
    Options
  • MetalHead4x4
    MetalHead4x4
    ✭✭✭
    Sixty5 wrote: »

Not in the extremes that they are both fighting DC.
    Options
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every night on Vivec, AD from the S, and EP from the E, they are never hitting each other. Once in a blue moon you see a battle at maybe 1-2 keep where AD and EP are fighting, the other 99.9% of the time they attacking DC. It's ridiculous. I'm sick of the 2 factions against 1 game play.

That's what happens when your faction is in the lead. Don't forget that DC takes the map during nonpeak hours everyday.
    Maybe if you had a faction that was willing to attack before the amassed a 3to1 advantage, you wouldn't end up like that in EST prime time.
    I recognize some of the zone chat as PC/NA.
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crap.

After 4 years, someone finally figured out we EP and AD have an Orange Alliance.
    Options
  • Jadokis
    Jadokis
    ✭✭✭
    Crap.

After 4 years, someone finally figured out we EP and AD have an Orange Alliance.

It's the Treaty of Alessia Bridge.

EP pushes DC and in return AD feeds them AP at the bridge.
    Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not in the extremes that they are both fighting DC.
    p
    This is a fight against the typical group of griffs when DC is poplocked, and the dumbminion is 3k points behind with 2 bars of pop...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSMQQC8NVFg

This, is a fight against the typical DC group in the same scenario....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss6bcw0VguM

Anyone with smartness notice a certain running theme between those two videos?

If so you already have one reason why we tend to focus a lot of attentions on a certain faction. Specifically the one in first place with twice the population the derpminion has in this time frame.

The second video shows another reason.

And then there's what the dramaflawed coverlet does whenever the griffs night cap emp, AD has 2 bars, and it's a really really good idea for the pop locked faction to push the final emp keep.

Here's a hint. It involves empty keeps, and sending more people to one than that opponent has on the entire map at the time.

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    Options
  • MetalHead4x4
    MetalHead4x4
    ✭✭✭
    How do you expect DC to respond to getting tag teamed? We only send our whole faction in response to EP and AD faction stacks. We don't rely on numbers until we are backed into a corner. They send 60-80 guys to take our keeps when there's hardly any DC on. We get day/night capped too at times. I've been on at 4 am central time and there are mobs on and we had 20 DC running from keep to keep trying to defend. There's no reason if DC is in the lead to not attack the 2nd place faction, you get the same points.

I've never seen AD go deep into EP territory, and rarely do you see EP go deep into AD territory.
    Options
  • MetalHead4x4
    MetalHead4x4
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget that DC takes the map during nonpeak hours everyday.
    Maybe if you had a faction that was willing to attack before the amassed a 3to1 advantage, you wouldn't end up like that in EST prime time.

Give me a break, the other factions day/night cap during DC's non-peak hours.
    Options
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd also point out that the design of the map itself makes it easier for DC to be targeted by AD and EP than each other.

There are a grand total of three bridges between AD and EP territory, meaning that it is difficult to push in to the others area and start fights.

Alessia itself if the closest AD keep to EP, which means that the bridge tends to end up as a bottleneck of zerging and counterzerging, thus at least for AD, taking Ash and Nikel and attacking further from there tends to be the easiest course of action, and I'd say it would be the same for the Reds.

Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
    Options
  • Jadokis
    Jadokis
    ✭✭✭
    I'd also point out that the design of the map itself makes it easier for DC to be targeted by AD and EP than each other.

There are a grand total of three bridges between AD and EP territory, meaning that it is difficult to push in to the others area and start fights.

Alessia itself if the closest AD keep to EP, which means that the bridge tends to end up as a bottleneck of zerging and counterzerging, thus at least for AD, taking Ash and Nikel and attacking further from there tends to be the easiest course of action, and I'd say it would be the same for the Reds.

It's a good thing no one takes your advice on map design. Map is designed for both factions to funnel south. Going towards AD is going down hill, players are more inclined to go south and downhill than not. AD the only faction that doesn't have a defensible choke point. DC has the advantageous side of the ash milegate, and the AD side of the bridge is in much worse shape than the EP side. If you don't agree about the bridge you can't deny that at the very best it would be considered a neutral choke point. Nikel is AD's outpost, so I don't even know why that's part of your post? Most of the time the nikel - ash gate is where all the zerging and counter zerging happens cause it's just a giant open field, and DC has the advantage. AD takes ash if it's just left undefended.

If you're gonna complain about anything it would be the map advantage EP has since they don't have a chokepoint with a negative side to it. They have the stairs on their side at chalman, and the bridge which as said is at best neutral if not favored towards them. There's also a giant mountain and a town with a river going through it creating very predictable lanes for AD if not sometimes DC to go through if they want to go past arrius.

This is all not mentioning that Vlastarus and Cropsford are both incredibly close to AD tri keeps while bruma just hugs dragonclaw while being nowhere near other keeps.
    Options
  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never seen AD go deep into EP territory, and rarely do you see EP go deep into AD territory.

Funny, Fantasia did hold Chalman today for more than an hour.
    Hope you are talking about EU server or something, otherwise...
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless the OP has somehow gotten the NA server confused with EU and has yet to clarify themselves this one has a few more rebuttals.

1-17-18
    CgTFkCI.png

1-27-18
    tTyr77l.pngBAHAqYr.png

Pay special attention to where the red are in relation to the keeps DC is taking from AD....

2-01-18
    tTyr77l.png6z30CHQ.png

Now pay attention to where DC is while EP is getting emp....

2-8-18
    YxnxR9u.png

Another 2 bar day as an AD player....

2-9-18

2-10-18
    xJRetKm.png

Not only was that keep empty of defenders before the DC showed up you may wish to pay special attention to what's being said about Blood Mayne in zone chat.

And if you'd like this one has a stream from 2-10-18 where we spend the better part of two hours taking keeps all over the North but barely see any response. Which included Kingscrest and some skirmishing around Farragut and BRK.

Then the 'small DC group' seen in that photo decided it was time for some PVdoor. This of course happened right as a certain group of griffs also decided it was time to hit the resources that'd let AD transit across the map to defend from such a massive number of scrubs.

Oddly enough that seems to happen a lot when certain guilds of a blue persuasion really want to fight doors more than people but their faction has quite the queue....
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    Options
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which platform/server?

On Xbox EU, DC haven't really been a force to count on for several months. The most active guild kind of fell to bits and pieces, their "leader" got pissed on probably most of the good players and kicked them out, then sort of left himself. The remnants of the DC - commonly called "DC rejects" by the people I play with - mostly move around Cyrodiil without any clear objectives, they attack here and there, block some bridge, break up siege and so on. Then move on.

AD has been a loony bin for alliance swappers the last few campaigns, with a handful of (unfortunately) really skilled players, running cancerous builds, doing drugs to keep up with the lack of sleep, having several people playing on their accounts - and running around Cyrodiil 24/7, to show everyone how "good" they are. In the middle of a campaign, they tend to switch sides without any obvious reason; but I guess it's to cause more drama and get more attention.
    AD also have a couple (at least) of these really effective "farming groups", that really doesn't care about anything but killing. And they go for EP, and kind of nothing else. They even have these "DC rejects" covering their backs once we push them hard enough.
    They typically settle down at Arrius or something, leave the gate open, sit on chairs or dance outside the keep door. They block ranged attacks etc. to build ultimate, then do this eye-of-flame-vicious-death-grothdarr-earthgore-healer-spammer rush to kill unsuspecting EP's thinking they are joining the last stage of a siege. Over and over.

Sometimes they have emp, like last night. They don't have a single keep except Roebek, EEEVERY yellow in the game get there to defend, and waves of reds go there to siege, but end up dead in the waves of "eye-of-flamers" running back and forth. DC typically lurk in the outskirts, burning EP forward camps and attacking siege to help the AD.
    Thing is, if you do get into that damn keep and stay alive, the lag is so severe, that there's like a 5 second response time to everything. So it's more or less impossible to actually pull off a dethrone. Especially since DC will do what they can to attack EP in the back, to help AD out.
    Options
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The discussion is about PC/NA. I recognize some of the DC in the zone chat from the OPs picture.

30 minutes ago at least 60DC took Nik from maybe 12AD. Let the Zerg begin.
    capt-jack-run.jpg
    Options
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Literally, every faction you play, everyone in zone is saying "X is teaming with Y again". Any AD/EP/DC "alliance" would be guild run and null to everyone else pvping that night.
    Options
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget that DC takes the map during nonpeak hours everyday.

Give me a break, the other factions day/night cap during DC's non-peak hours.

I don't think you understand how scoring works.
    AD is >2000points behind EP and DC. That means we consistently have less resources and keeps that EP and DC.
    That by your definition is getting ganged up on. The faction in the lead should expect more attention, and unfortunately for you the Oceana shift pads the score.

I haven't seen DCs pop less than the other factions in months. When I logged DC was still pop locked, while EP and AD were 3 bars.

Options
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you expect DC to respond to getting tag teamed? We only send our whole faction in response to EP and AD faction stacks. We don't rely on numbers until we are backed into a corner. They send 60-80 guys to take our keeps when there's hardly any DC on. We get day/night capped too at times. I've been on at 4 am central time and there are mobs on and we had 20 DC running from keep to keep trying to defend. There's no reason if DC is in the lead to not attack the 2nd place faction, you get the same points.

You don't pay attention to the map then. EP flips BM and Far at such frequency its almost a summer home. The same can be said about AD with Farragut.

This was taken right before EP and AD started logging off for the night. AD had Faragu, while both DC and EP were attacking our inner resources. This was taken not long after AD retook BM from EP.
    zEmAJTd.png

Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've found when no region is listed in these threads its always America

When no platform its always PC

But context does help...
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    haven't been playing a lot lately. however, if nothing has changed (which it probably hasn't) EP and AD focus DC because if they don't DC will start to stack raids on our back keeps then we'll spend the next 30 minutes chasing them around while they actively avoid enemy engagement and farm AP by flipping empty keeps. it's irritating and boring.
    Edited by Lucky28 on February 11, 2018 11:06AM
    Invictus
    Options
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Op is stupid. You are pop locked snd in the lead..... the underdogs are gonna hit you. Stop being naive and acting like there is some conspiracy. Just makes you look stupid.

I have been playing ep explusively the last few days and there has been plenty of combat with well organised groups of ad pushing arrius and zergs of DC rolling mindlessly to and from chalman. Aswel as down through fare.

You suprised in a circular battlefield that you are getting hit on two sides? Stop being in the lead. Stop outzerging everyone and maybe ad snd ep will leave you alone. But probably not.
    Options
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jadokis wrote: »

It's a good thing no one takes your advice on map design. Map is designed for both factions to funnel south. Going towards AD is going down hill, players are more inclined to go south and downhill than not. AD the only faction that doesn't have a defensible choke point. DC has the advantageous side of the ash milegate, and the AD side of the bridge is in much worse shape than the EP side. If you don't agree about the bridge you can't deny that at the very best it would be considered a neutral choke point. Nikel is AD's outpost, so I don't even know why that's part of your post? Most of the time the nikel - ash gate is where all the zerging and counter zerging happens cause it's just a giant open field, and DC has the advantage. AD takes ash if it's just left undefended.

If you're gonna complain about anything it would be the map advantage EP has since they don't have a chokepoint with a negative side to it. They have the stairs on their side at chalman, and the bridge which as said is at best neutral if not favored towards them. There's also a giant mountain and a town with a river going through it creating very predictable lanes for AD if not sometimes DC to go through if they want to go past arrius.

This is all not mentioning that Vlastarus and Cropsford are both incredibly close to AD tri keeps while bruma just hugs dragonclaw while being nowhere near other keeps.

theres something else i noticed. taking resources as a ranged toon, some flags are almost out of range of the tower while others are clearly in range. i need to go take measurements, but check out fort warden resources for instance vs the rest.
    Edited by Slick_007 on February 11, 2018 12:05PM
    Options
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Unless the OP has somehow gotten the NA server confused with EU and has yet to clarify themselves this one has a few more rebuttals.

1-17-18
    CgTFkCI.png

1-27-18
    tTyr77l.pngBAHAqYr.png

Pay special attention to where the red are in relation to the keeps DC is taking from AD....

2-01-18
    tTyr77l.png6z30CHQ.png

Now pay attention to where DC is while EP is getting emp....

2-8-18
    YxnxR9u.png

Another 2 bar day as an AD player....

2-9-18

2-10-18
    xJRetKm.png

Not only was that keep empty of defenders before the DC showed up you may wish to pay special attention to what's being said about Blood Mayne in zone chat.

And if you'd like this one has a stream from 2-10-18 where we spend the better part of two hours taking keeps all over the North but barely see any response. Which included Kingscrest and some skirmishing around Farragut and BRK.

Then the 'small DC group' seen in that photo decided it was time for some PVdoor. This of course happened right as a certain group of griffs also decided it was time to hit the resources that'd let AD transit across the map to defend from such a massive number of scrubs.

Oddly enough that seems to happen a lot when certain guilds of a blue persuasion really want to fight doors more than people but their faction has quite the queue....

On Feb/10/2018 when ep was emping, there were more than plenty of callouts for the reclaimation of ales and ash, and yet there were a few idiots who wanted to go to nikel and roe, the last keep needed for emp. They were called out multiple times im chat. Somehow dc was "poplocked" and ep had a full zerg at ash, ales, and beyond and noone save a group of 10-20ish up north existed. I find it hard to believe that after all the callouts to hit ash and ales before emp and discrediting the nikel roe group that everyone and their mother was still at nikel and roe. Where were the rest of the dc?
    Options
  • efster
    efster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play PC NA Vivec in Oceanic time. Every night, DC comes on down south running 40+ deep into every keep, zerging down anyone who tries to take back a home resource, sometimes camping our gates as people come out to try and take back Black Boot or Bloodmayne. AD has virtually no organisation during those times, and most people don't care about the map, just AP farming, so we usually have 4 keeps, if we're lucky. This goes on for hours.

As I see it, DC simply gets their just desserts when our organised guilds get online. And EP pushes us plenty during all hours. I can't count how many times Bloodmayne was red, Black Boot was blue, and both blue and red were fighting us for Fare.

Cry moar, OP.
    AD is the best looking faction. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    $team1 and $team2 always focus us, $team3

{★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only fight wolves and deers in cyrodiil.
    NA-PC
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    enzoisadog wrote: »
    I only fight wolves and deers in cyrodiil.

There are no more Deer . RIP
    Options
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »

It’s just not fair!
    Options
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anrose wrote: »
    Ghostbane wrote: »

It’s just not fair!

(pat pat) It's okay. Here's a tissue. Go have some juice. Maybe later I'll get you a cookie.
    Ray
    Options
  • Jadokis
    Jadokis
    ✭✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »
    Jadokis wrote: »

theres something else i noticed. taking resources as a ranged toon, some flags are almost out of range of the tower while others are clearly in range. i need to go take measurements, but check out fort warden resources for instance vs the rest.

Warden is just a really nice keep. It's close enough to the gate they might as well disallow DC from putting camps up there cause they can just run back from the gate in ~30 seconds.
    Options