The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Vivec AD and EP: FIGHT EACH OTHER

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this is what happens when DC don´t outnumber other factions. Goog good. I am so used to see DC outnumbering and sending faction zergs. Can´t say I have any sympathy.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • MetalHead4x4
    MetalHead4x4
    ✭✭✭
    Haquor wrote: »
    Op is stupid. You are pop locked snd in the lead..... the underdogs are gonna hit you. Stop being naive and acting like there is some conspiracy. Just makes you look stupid.

I have been playing ep explusively the last few days and there has been plenty of combat with well organised groups of ad pushing arrius and zergs of DC rolling mindlessly to and from chalman. Aswel as down through fare.

You suprised in a circular battlefield that you are getting hit on two sides? Stop being in the lead. Stop outzerging everyone and maybe ad snd ep will leave you alone. But probably not.

You think DC is outzerging everyone? Pot meet kettle what planet are you from EP is the KING of zerging, you send your whole faction to Aleswell on a regular basis when DC has half your numbers on. Literally ridiculous numbers which prompts accusations of some kind of population cheat. We literally don't know how so many EP are on at times often hitting multiple keeps with giant groups. DC only responds in kind. I play in the evening/night and rarely see any DC zerg group outzerging anyone. We are only responding to being run over by either 100 EP taking Aleswell or 100 AD taking Ash.
    PC/NA Daevyen the Warlock (Sorc)
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just look at the fights EVERY night. They're always 3 ways at ales and ash. Ad just have to have nik/ash but sej/brk are taken at opportunities usually.

It's easy to see that all the fights are in DC territory.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaime1982 wrote: »
    Just look at the fights EVERY night. They're always 3 ways at ales and ash. Ad just have to have nik/ash but sej/brk are taken at opportunities usually.

It's easy to see that all the fights are in DC territory.

You know what? That means they’re playing smart. DC is first place on the scoreboard. The only way anyone else can WIN is to wreck DC, then gain points for AD and EP at OUR expense.

You’re basically complaining that the other factions aren’t busy fighting over second place. They don’t want that. They want first place, and this is how you get it.

Also, I like it when they both attack us.

1. The queues are shorter because dumb zerglings who don’t like to lose quit. They’re generally crappy players, and Id rather they go play their AD mains. (Low shot, I know! Lol. It was funny though.)

2. The game is more challenging and fun with everyone on DC home turf. You want to play EZ Zerg down mode, join AD (lol. Sorry, Couldn’t resist!). This is how you become a better player.. Fight outnumbered. Don’t get surrounded. Stay far away from Zerg ball resource farms, they get bored and leave. Take the fight to them, flip enemy resources. Defend home keeps, flip them back if taken. Use cold fire counter siege on big dumb enemy zergs.

3. I don’t have to horse sim or teleport all night to find good fights. I’m like a dog on a freeway, so many cars to chase. Enemies everywhere. It’s great!
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Op is stupid. You are pop locked snd in the lead..... the underdogs are gonna hit you. Stop being naive and acting like there is some conspiracy. Just makes you look stupid.

I have been playing ep explusively the last few days and there has been plenty of combat with well organised groups of ad pushing arrius and zergs of DC rolling mindlessly to and from chalman. Aswel as down through fare.

You suprised in a circular battlefield that you are getting hit on two sides? Stop being in the lead. Stop outzerging everyone and maybe ad snd ep will leave you alone. But probably not.

You think DC is outzerging everyone? Pot meet kettle what planet are you from EP is the KING of zerging, you send your whole faction to Aleswell on a regular basis when DC has half your numbers on. Literally ridiculous numbers which prompts accusations of some kind of population cheat. We literally don't know how so many EP are on at times often hitting multiple keeps with giant groups. DC only responds in kind. I play in the evening/night and rarely see any DC zerg group outzerging anyone. We are only responding to being run over by either 100 EP taking Aleswell or 100 AD taking Ash.

At some point every faction is gonna be outnumbered. However DC is the only faction I've seen have 3+ organized raids on at 3 am on a Tuesday...lol.
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you're talking about PC NA Vivec, then this is why: DC pvdoors in the off hours. They decided to be pop-locked and zerg everything down when there a sliver of a population in the other factions. EP has been fighting harder and actually kicking DC's butt, but since the whole blue faction would show up to somewhere like Chalman, they'll feel the red wrath.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing is, from the EP side, we're sitting there thinking, "Why the heck is the rest of our faction messing around with the AD keeps when DC is in first place?!"

Its almost like DC thinks there's a team Orange, Ad thinks there's a Team Purple, and EP swears by Team Green.

You see, when my team focuses on one faction at the same time as another faction, its strategic movement towards important objectives that will improve our score. Its the best move for our faction at the moment (or we're tired of fighting that one group and this something different). Either way, we're playing for our faction and any appearance of collaboration is simply us exploiting the other faction's actions for our benefit.

When the other factions focus on us at the same time, its Team Orange/Green/Purple and they should be ashamed.

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the map each night

https://i.imgur.com/41PdgfL.png

See, as an EP player, I look at that map and in addition to the Bleakers -Chalman - Aleswell-Dragon thing that's always, always going on, I know that EP and AD are fighting around BRK - Sej - Alessia, with the possibility of an AD strike on Drake, or an EP PUG guild making a deep strike on an AD back keep. But I doubt that you think about what's happening on that portion of the map any more than I regularly think about DC and AD making strikes on Castle Brindle.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow? This is an interesting turn of the table. The number three faction attacking the number 1 faction while holding off the number 2 faction and someone from the number 1 faction wants to complain.....This is rather amusing.
  • Chakei
    Chakei
    ✭✭✭
    I'm only there for the fishing.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Typical DC day.

ba394061-050b-4b3f-840b-3e3dd5b7c7a6.png
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Typical DC day.

To be clear to all the tourists and spectators, DC are not the Spartans in this picture
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Typical DC day.

To be clear to all the tourists and spectators, DC are not the Spartans in this picture

To be extremely clear, the OP would state that the Spartans were zerging them.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Typical DC day.

To be extremely clear, the OP would state that the Spartans were zerging them.

HAH
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Typical DC day.

I don’t know, all day today AD used their biggest secret faction power:

Bring more people until the other side has an 800+ ping. :smile:

The lag was so bad due to the size of the yellow swarm, I couldn’t use abilities half of the time.

• efster
    efster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

The lag was so bad due to the size of the yellow swarm, I couldn’t use abilities half of the time.

And yet somehow we had 4 keeps for most of the night, must have been from not being able to out-fight your 60 soloers PVPing near each other.
    AD is the best looking faction. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0PAMINE wrote: »
    Literally, every faction you play, everyone in zone is saying "X is teaming with Y again". Any AD/EP/DC "alliance" would be guild run and null to everyone else pvping that night.

If they openly admit it, is it still imagination?
  • Bramir
    Bramir
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the map each night

https://i.imgur.com/41PdgfL.png

Looks to me like EP is beating both other factions back. One more keep on the DC side has been taken, but that is it. And why would we be attacking AD when they are like 2k points behind and we are trying to overtake DC?

Going to make it even more fun to blow up your zergs in a couple days...
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This whole thread was mildly amusing.

GJ, OP, nice troll.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    efster wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »

And yet somehow we had 4 keeps for most of the night, must have been from not being able to out-fight your 60 soloers PVPing near each other.

I’m not saying it wasn’t fun! Your side did a poor job of spreading out though. I don’t think I’ve ever killed so many with the lightning Destro staff ultimate.
  • Bramir
    Bramir
    ✭✭✭✭

The EP whole faction does not really ever attack together unless all other options are taken away.

100 EP in one place is pretty much unheard of...40-60 is what passes for a giant zerg of EP.

I'm sure you are counting with all the intellectual rigor of Donald Trump at his inauguration, but you should make sure you aren't assuming that it takes 100 EP to beat 100 DC, as that is just not the case.
    Edited by Bramir on February 12, 2018 8:00PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When my faction has multiple raids + PUGs show up at the same place at the same time, its strategic movement in support of our faction to capture or defend an important objective. Go team!

When the enemy does it, they're zerging and should be ashamed.
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL. Kudos, OP. Excellent troll.
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone's new to the PvP. Lol. Aren't you the same person who thought Swallow Soul ignored the shield? Welcome to Cyrodiil, where purple, orange and green are all in "harmony".

P.S. Your faction is in the lead. So... go figure.
    Edited by IZZEFlameLash on February 13, 2018 7:21AM
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Unless the OP has somehow gotten the NA server confused with EU and has yet to clarify themselves this one has a few more rebuttals.

1-17-18
    CgTFkCI.png

1-27-18
    tTyr77l.pngBAHAqYr.png

Pay special attention to where the red are in relation to the keeps DC is taking from AD....

2-01-18
    tTyr77l.png6z30CHQ.png

Now pay attention to where DC is while EP is getting emp....

2-8-18
    YxnxR9u.png

Another 2 bar day as an AD player....

2-9-18

2-10-18
    xJRetKm.png

Not only was that keep empty of defenders before the DC showed up you may wish to pay special attention to what's being said about Blood Mayne in zone chat.

And if you'd like this one has a stream from 2-10-18 where we spend the better part of two hours taking keeps all over the North but barely see any response. Which included Kingscrest and some skirmishing around Farragut and BRK.

Then the 'small DC group' seen in that photo decided it was time for some PVdoor. This of course happened right as a certain group of griffs also decided it was time to hit the resources that'd let AD transit across the map to defend from such a massive number of scrubs.

Oddly enough that seems to happen a lot when certain guilds of a blue persuasion really want to fight doors more than people but their faction has quite the queue....

Hah good job :) On PC/EU there are some specific guilds that like to play both DC and EP at the same time, pulling all the pugs with them against AD ;)
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • rivenjr
    rivenjr
    ✭✭✭
    If the other factions are ganging up on you to deny your Emp Push... it just means you’re a jerk. You should be nicer and use good manners. :D
    Xbox ONE Day One
    Server - Xbox NA
    Internal Storage Only

PVP COLLISION PROPONENT
  • Jadokis
    Jadokis
    ✭✭✭
    P7VRjXE.jpg?1

Must be rough playing on DC and always being the solo player underdog faction.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jadokis wrote: »
    P7VRjXE.jpg?1

Just a few DC small man groups that happened to be in the same place.

And grouped into 2-3 raids.

Stacked together.

But really, these are the best players. The very best. They help make the game great again.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P7VRjXE.jpg?1

Stacked together.

But really, these are the best players. The very best. They help make the game great again.

Yeah this has got to be a troll post or something ...
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    P7VRjXE.jpg?1

Stacked together.

Yeah this has got to be a troll post or something ...

I'd never be sarcastic.

Ever.