The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Vivec AD and EP: FIGHT EACH OTHER

• trustcotraptb14_ESO
    Raudgrani wrote: »
    Which platform/server?

The only platform/server that matters. PC NA VIvec is the main event, nobody cares about the kids Xbox.
    You think DC is outzerging everyone? Pot meet kettle what planet are you from EP is the KING of zerging, you send your whole faction to Aleswell on a regular basis when DC has half your numbers on. Literally ridiculous numbers which prompts accusations of some kind of population cheat. We literally don't know how so many EP are on at times often hitting multiple keeps with giant groups. DC only responds in kind. I play in the evening/night and rarely see any DC zerg group outzerging anyone. We are only responding to being run over by either 100 EP taking Aleswell or 100 AD taking Ash.

What are you talking about? DC is the UNDISPUTED King of Zergs of Vivec. EP has the most coordinated groups and competent players. 1 pug player from EP equals 10 AD pugs. DC get their ass handed to them unless they have massive numbers, which they usually do. DC is free AP unless they have the numbers that overwhelm, this is FACT. There is not a single good guild on DC, and I mean that very much. EP has Drac and Invictus, AD has Omni and that's it, every other AD guild is GOD AWFUL and their ego's are so big they refuse to work together. Zone chat on AD is constant bitching, arguing, complaining and ERP. Zone chat in EP is information call outs and pug groups forming.

Facts.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which platform/server?

The only platform/server that matters. PC NA VIvec is the main event, nobody cares about the kids Xbox.
    You think DC is outzerging everyone? Pot meet kettle what planet are you from EP is the KING of zerging, you send your whole faction to Aleswell on a regular basis when DC has half your numbers on. Literally ridiculous numbers which prompts accusations of some kind of population cheat. We literally don't know how so many EP are on at times often hitting multiple keeps with giant groups. DC only responds in kind. I play in the evening/night and rarely see any DC zerg group outzerging anyone. We are only responding to being run over by either 100 EP taking Aleswell or 100 AD taking Ash.

What are you talking about? DC is the UNDISPUTED King of Zergs of Vivec. EP has the most coordinated groups and competent players. 1 pug player from EP equals 10 AD pugs. DC get their ass handed to them unless they have massive numbers, which they usually do. DC is free AP unless they have the numbers that overwhelm, this is FACT. There is not a single good guild on DC, and I mean that very much. EP has Drac and Invictus, AD has Omni and that's it, every other AD guild is GOD AWFUL and their ego's are so big they refuse to work together. Zone chat on AD is constant bitching, arguing, complaining and ERP. Zone chat in EP is information call outs and pug groups forming.

Facts.

I really, really want to respond to this with a silly post about how AD is the UNDISPUTED King of Zergs of Vivec, but I can't think of enough AD to make it sound good.

Any AD wanna help me out?
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which platform/server?

Facts.

Lies. Or at least non khajiit opinions. Which often turn out to be lies when they come from derpmer and nudists. Or nudist derpmer.

Except for the part about the bloops. Those are facts. Big stupid facts that shouldn't exist but manage to despite being so dumb.

Like elves in a way, only with less flammability and accusations of wrongdoing.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Each of us only see is the battles we're a part of, that's not the whole picture. It's a three faction war, everybody feels ganged up on by the other two sides. Also, expect to be focused if your faction is leading in points, has emperor, or has enemy scrolls.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do you expect DC to respond to getting tag teamed? We only send our whole faction in response to EP and AD faction stacks. We don't rely on numbers until we are backed into a corner. They send 60-80 guys to take our keeps when there's hardly any DC on. We get day/night capped too at times. I've been on at 4 am central time and there are mobs on and we had 20 DC running from keep to keep trying to defend. There's no reason if DC is in the lead to not attack the 2nd place faction, you get the same points.

I've never seen AD go deep into EP territory, and rarely do you see EP go deep into AD territory.

What??? On PS4 EU all is see is blue zerg squad
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So what everyone needs to realize, it that there are good players, scrubs, zergs etc in every single faction in all campaigns. This thread is silly. That map changes so frequently.
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    Which platform/server?

Facts.

Lol
    - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
    - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
    - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really, really want to respond to this with a silly post about how AD is the UNDISPUTED King of Zergs of Vivec, but I can't think of enough AD to make it sound good.

Try putting up LFG in zone chat?

Oh wait... nobody is inviting...
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lol this is totally different of the state of Kyne at the moment (PC/NA). Was there earlier. DC and EP had about same number of resources, trying to dethrone AD emp (or that's what was initially thought was the goal, lol). Except the same 3 EP players would wait until someone was engaging somewhere, show up, gank/AP farm, but when they'd killed everyone, they'd disappear rather than actually try to DO anything. So they'd come up from behind and sandwich in the small DC group between their gankers and the AD hive mind zerg. DC was running a couple smaller groups (7-13 or so) on different objectives though they all bickered about what to do and how to get anything done. AD was literally just POURING out of wherever they'd come from (Roe and Alessia and south from there) and then teabagging the 5 players they killed with their 30+.

On Shor, EP usually has most of the map and the biggest zergs. It's amusing to me how each faction plays so different depending on campaign.
    Edited by heaven13 on February 16, 2018 3:11AM
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Try putting up LFG in zone chat?

Oh wait... nobody is inviting...

/zone <Children of Hircine> an AD Werewolf PVP/E guild is recruiting. Discord required for PVP, bites provided for free, and we'll even help you with gear & skills. Whisper any member (or me) for an invite.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Ixtyr
    Ixtyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD has Omni and that's it

Aw, my guild's first forum compliment. Ixy so proud :blush:
    Ixtyr Falavir - Bosmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Reya Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
    Kaylin Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
    ---
    Alyna Falavir - Dunmer Dragonknight - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aernah Falavir - Altmer Templar - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aranis Falavir - Bosmer Sorcerer - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aerin Falavir - Bosmer Warden - Daggerfall Covenant
    Rhys Falavir - Orc Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion
    Rhiannon Falavir - Altmer Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
    Nenara Falavir - Argonian Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    Neera Falavir - Orc Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    ---
    The Ska'vyn Exchange - Guild Master
    Vehemence - Officer
    Nightfighters - Member
    -
    Ømni - Guild Master (Retired)
    ---
    Moderator of /r/elderscrollsonline
  • ShadowMonarch
    ShadowMonarch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    I'd also point out that the design of the map itself makes it easier for DC to be targeted by AD and EP than each other.

There are a grand total of three bridges between AD and EP territory, meaning that it is difficult to push in to the others area and start fights.

Alessia itself if the closest AD keep to EP, which means that the bridge tends to end up as a bottleneck of zerging and counterzerging, thus at least for AD, taking Ash and Nikel and attacking further from there tends to be the easiest course of action, and I'd say it would be the same for the Reds.

There are 3 mountain pass's with gate narrower then the bridge between ep/dc and 3 more between ad/dc. They serve the same purpose geographically as a bridge, except you can get under a bridge and you cannot go around those walls.

2nd. If anything AD is the easiest to tag team cause it is in the center, while it being a perfect triangle being in the center provokes the mind to focus on it.

Till this campaign in sothra for a month we have had Red and Blues making a purple pact literally fighting side by side in the same keeps to keep AD pushed all the way back.

Its a 3 way war sombody will always be the odd man out and it usually falls on the weakest link. Unless they are fighting side by side I don't wanna hear it.
    Edited by ShadowMonarch on February 19, 2018 9:33PM
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    *** for tat thread
  • MetalHead4x4
    MetalHead4x4
    ✭✭✭
    AD in the lead??

B6FSted.png
    PC/NA Daevyen the Warlock (Sorc)
  • Nihility42
    Nihility42
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do you expect DC to respond to getting tag teamed? We only send our whole faction in response to EP and AD faction stacks. We don't rely on numbers until we are backed into a corner. They send 60-80 guys to take our keeps when there's hardly any DC on. We get day/night capped too at times. I've been on at 4 am central time and there are mobs on and we had 20 DC running from keep to keep trying to defend. There's no reason if DC is in the lead to not attack the 2nd place faction, you get the same points.

I've never seen AD go deep into EP territory, and rarely do you see EP go deep into AD territory.

Lol, just this morning AD was pushed to our gates. We literally had no keeps and were struggling just to defend our scrolls.
  • MetalHead4x4
    MetalHead4x4
    ✭✭✭
    [quote="Nihility42;c-4881736"Lol, just this morning AD was pushed to our gates. We literally had no keeps and were struggling just to defend our scrolls.[/quote]

It must be a blue moon.

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen these posts ever since I started playing the game on release. It's not true, we push AD as much as we push DC. It just seems we don't from where you are looking. Had this conversation with @LarsS before...
    Edited by Nermy on February 20, 2018 12:50PM
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which platform/server?

Facts.

Please stop confusing fact with opinion. Remember a fact is something that is solely based on perspective unless of course everyone can actually agree on the same aspect. It's a fact that the morning paper printed the article regarding the events in Parkland Florida. But the contents of the article could have been wrong, or misleading based on perspectives and or opinions. The same can be said about your statement. It's a fact the DC zergs "A LOT" but that does not diminish the quality of some of the guilds. It's a fact that EP has Drac and Invictus, but it's your opinion that 1 EP pug player equals 10 AD pugs. It's a fact AD has a guild called Omni, but it's your opinion that all others are "God Awful." My guess is your perspectives while only half factual are more than likely mostly your unfactual opinion.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    Which platform/server?

Facts.

It's a fact the DC zergs "A LOT" but that does not diminish the quality of some of the guilds.

Oh, trust me, there's nothing to diminish.

But, snide commentary aside, on the average one player from any faction is as good as the next.

It's more about a faction's culture. The below are stereotypes (and my opinion):

AD has a lot of soloers/small manners (due to the stealthy nature of their races). At the same time, when they won last it was due to a lot of small man resource action. You could (and they did ) set your watch to the resource flips every hour on the hour across DC and EP back keeps. Dominant Dominion and other AD guilds worked their rears off to secure that win back in summer and they did it in a manner that played to the AD culture.

DC is very dogged. Annoyingly so. It's why they'll keep piling into (zerging) something, because they all want to achieve that goal and they'll die a dozen times and come back to get it done. At the same time, this leads to the hour long Chalman sieges with DC pouring 80+ players into a breach. They can become so tunnel visioned that throwing their faction at a keep like Roe or Chal causes them to lose half their home keeps.

EP is the self annointed underdog. We feel like we're hated the most and suffer the most for it. We don't put aside our differences to work with either AD or DC temporarily because we've felt burned so often we don't bother anymore. We farm mercilessly, because we honestly feel the other factions deserve to be treated like that. It leads groups to try to be the best they can be, and also leads some players to give no craps about anyone. We're on our own, been that way forever, and can't rely on anyone but ourselves -- to the detriment of coordinated effort and responses more often than I'd like to admit. We can accomplish some amazing things, but our lack of coordination causes us to fall flat on our faces a lot. It also leads to a bit more whininess than I'd like as a lot of EP players feel picked on just because they chose the dragon.

What's the key, though? Coordination is really the ultimate determinate of who wins. The faction that works the best together wins. The times EP has taken it, I know it's been due to guilds putting their interests aside and choosing to do what it takes to take the campaign (including swallowing ego).
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Jadokis
    Jadokis
    ✭✭✭
    AD in the lead??

B6FSted.png

EP has alessia? Looks like EP pushed just as far on both factions, and AD beat DC for ash.
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jadokis wrote: »
    AD in the lead??

B6FSted.png

EP has alessia? Looks like EP pushed just as far on both factions, and AD beat DC for ash.

by the end of this campaign ad are going to be in 3rd place that is not a opinion it is a fact
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chris211 wrote: »
    AD in the lead??

B6FSted.png

by the end of this campaign ad are going to be in 3rd place that is not a opinion it is a fact

I don't know about it being a fact. Now, if you'd said "Based on how past campaigns have worked out and the apparent inability of AD to win on PC/NA Vivec for the 10 campaigns or so, its extremely likely that AD will wind up in last place," I'd be right there with you.

*Looks at how fast AD's early lead has plummeted.* *Remembers how the last few PC/NA Vivec campaigns have gone with EP and DC being pretty dominant.*

Okay, that's a pretty reasonable assumption that AD will wind up in last place, again, unless AD massively changes up the way they play for the rest of the campaign.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD in the lead??

B6FSted.png

AD in the lead??

B6FSted.png

by the end of this campaign ad are going to be in 3rd place that is not a opinion it is a fact.

Because team purple is a thing but good sportsmanship is a myth?

• IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD probably won't win again from what I saw last 2 days. Pushed back to the scrolls early morning in NA time and seems to have been that way for a bit before I logged off. I could not really see any large organized groups. Just few small group of people trying to PvDoor while EP and DC are fighting each other up north before they port down again. I think gap between prime times for AD is just a bit too big. Little to no organization in between prime times which is a fair amount of time to turn the score of campaign upside down. If AD can crown emp during prime times and actually hold for a good while, AD might win again.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • rivenjr
    rivenjr
    ✭✭✭
    P7VRjXE.jpg?1

Must be rough playing on DC and always being the solo player underdog faction.

Just a few DC small man groups that happened to be in the same place.

And grouped into 2-3 raids.

Stacked together.

But really, these are the best players. The very best. They help make the game great again.

Yeah this has got to be a troll post or something ...

I'd never be sarcastic.

Ever.

I’m calling Mueller!
    Xbox ONE Day One
    Server - Xbox NA
    Internal Storage Only

PVP COLLISION PROPONENT
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD in the lead??

B6FSted.png

They'd be in 3rd place now if it weren't for the que mess. They had how long with full map while EP-DC had 0 points. Well we had bleaks before I logged off.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC, THIS IS THE COST OF MAKING CHALMAN YOUR HOME KEEP.
  • MetalHead4x4
    MetalHead4x4
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Because team purple is a thing but good sportsmanship is a myth?

There is no team purple, AD is just terrible and doesn't play the map. Right now DC is in last place, and what is happeing, AD and EP are both pushing us to our gates. We (DC) have an equal hatred for the opposing factions. AD had a massive lead, and we were hitting EP. When AD was hitting us. Show me a map where at any time AD was at EP's Gates, or vice versa, there isn't one (ok maybe once) because they both push DC. You know it, yet you run your mouth like its not the case, the map doesn't lie.
  • MetalHead4x4
    MetalHead4x4
    ✭✭✭
    This is right now 7:18 pm central w/DC in LAST PLACE.

m0I2Xq6.png
  • yttoks
    yttoks
    ✭✭✭
    Crap.

After 4 years, someone finally figured out we EP and AD have an Orange Alliance.

I smell a spai.