The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vivec EU-PC

• elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    We will probably never know the cause of latency ZOS will never reveal the data. Personally I think the api calls add a massive load to the web servers. They should do an event with 0 add ons. Everything has to be eliminated in a controlled way to find root cause.
    Options
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    elfantasmo wrote: »
    We will probably never know the cause of latency ZOS will never reveal the data. Personally I think the api calls add a massive load to the web servers. They should do an event with 0 add ons. Everything has to be eliminated in a controlled way to find root cause.

Would be a fun week for sure.
    Options
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    Just play in a larger group foronw night if you think They are less affacted. Playing with both have showen me That it's no diffrence. But the effect is worse atleast when i compare playing solo on my stamplar and in a 12-16 man group on My stam sorc. But Thats because i dont Need to aim rapids. XD
    Options
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Everyone not running in a zerg has worse latency than the zergers, that's how the servers are built "

Stand back, I'm a computer expert
    Options
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of our guild members won't group with us sometimes as he finds the lag is too much for him to play properly. He runs beside us and has a lot less lag.

Also we've noticed that some PvE add-ons can cause a lot of lag in Cyro. Add-ons like Awesome Guild store and Master Merchant. One of my officers has made two ESO folders, one for PvE and one for PvP where he has disabled all extraneous add-ons and he says he suffers a lot less lag.
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
    Options
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    One of our guild members won't group with us sometimes as he finds the lag is too much for him to play properly. He runs beside us and has a lot less lag.

Also we've noticed that some PvE add-ons can cause a lot of lag in Cyro. Add-ons like Awesome Guild store and Master Merchant. One of my officers has made two ESO folders, one for PvE and one for PvP where he has disabled all extraneous add-ons and he says he suffers a lot less lag.

Just putting it out there.

;)

@Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
    Options
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Total EP war today with scroll powa dethrone! Zerg the Zerg ;]
    Options
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    LF more DC guilds at 19.00 - 22.00 gmt!
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
    Options
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Tillalarrien on January 24, 2018 9:39PM
    Options
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pook is banned from forums, that's a huge loss in term of drama potential.

#freepook
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

Options
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MLRPZ wrote: »
    pook is banned from forums, that's a huge loss in term of drama potential.

#freepook

Half the fun of Prootch was working out was he was banging on about.

@Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Options
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Should be ashamed of yourselves - spoiling a perfectly good fight with a 12-man gank!!

Still, I've noticed you guys have improved a *lot* since I first spotted you on Vivec.. (although I still remember you taking Glade, not clearing out all the DC inside (me + a couple others and un-released corpses) - and then re-capping it from the inside while you were all in the courtyard fighting off a DC counter :trollface:
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
    Options
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    @Biro123 thanks. We are working activley on improvment every raid and also recruiting. I remeber you writing about ressing inside and capping and i knew it was us. XD
    Options
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jawasa wrote: »
    @Biro123 thanks. We are working activley on improvment every raid and also recruiting. I remeber you writing about ressing inside and capping and i knew it was us. XD

I think it's awesome too... Someday the pact will RAWR!! and paint the map red!

Might take a while though... ;)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Options
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    Every time I listen/read "Blood for the Pact", I immediately have image of Khorne Berzerkers and their shouting "Blood for the Blood God!" :D...
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
    Options
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Wheeree are guild groups?? No DC or AD part from UF tonight :(
    Options
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come down to AD homelands and you will have a better chance to meet us and other DC guild.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
    Options
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Staying out of the lag.
    PC EU
    Options
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭

Staying out of the lag.

He said 'guilds' not pug surfers

We eventually found the DC guilds toward the back end of the raid which was a nice boost to the AP bank, thanks guys <3
    Options
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alphaa wrote: »

Staying out of the lag.

We eventually found the DC guilds toward the back end of the raid which was a nice boost to the AP bank, thanks guys <3

Aren't you from the guild that only spams heals and proxy, can't kill anything outside of a zerg unless 12v1ing and wipes to pug surfers like myself and guild mates?

Some of the most hilarious wipes I've ever seen in this game have been from you lot. Go hide behind your 4 healers.
    PC EU
    Options
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Staying out of the lag.

Aren't you from the guild that only spams heals and proxy, can't kill anything outside of a zerg unless 12v1ing and wipes to pug surfers like myself and guild mates?

Some of the most hilarious wipes I've ever seen in this game have been from you lot. Go hide behind your 4 healers.

Still better than prootch running with 8 negates and 1 destro ult that deals 2k dmg per tick
    Options
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭

Staying out of the lag.

Statement is hilarious, so it wasnt you crying in my pms when we whipped you n your 'small scale' guild with 5 'zerglings' #delusional
    Options
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    @WillhelmBlack only reason u dont get one shot is because your guild isnt worth an ult outside when your inside a 30 man blob surfing.
    Options
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Staying out of the lag.

Statement is hilarious, so it wasnt you crying in my pms when we whipped you n your 'small scale' guild with 5 'zerglings' #delusional

That was me on my own waiting for random DC to come help, no player in this game has a chance against 12 players and guard CC's, iirc I was playing with your "debuff tank" who nearly actually died in a 1v1, before all 12 of you Xv1'd me. None of you can fight, only press Proxy key when Crown says so or spam Healing Springs. That's why none of you will engage outside of the group and when you are outside the ball you either run in fear or get hammered by randoms like myself.

But congrats on the 12v1 or 5 as you said, that's literally the only time I've ever died to you.
    PC EU
    Options
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »

Staying out of the lag.

Still better than prootch running with 8 negates and 1 destro ult that deals 2k dmg per tick

At least Prootch plays the map instead of taking a resource with 12 men and waiting for randoms to come so they can Xv1 them, I'm pretty sure Prootch's Xv1's have something to do with the constant provoking, I could be wrong, I only ever see him taking keeps.
    Edited by WillhelmBlack on January 26, 2018 12:39PM
    PC EU
    Options
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @WillhelmBlack only reason u dont get one shot is because your guild isnt worth an ult outside when your inside a 30 man blob surfing.

One of you ac

Staying out of the lag.

At least Prootch plays the map instead of taking a resource with 12 men and waiting for randoms to come so they can Xv1 them, I'm pretty sure Prootch's Xv1's have something to do with the constant provoking, I could be wrong, I only ever see him taking keeps.

That's not prootch, his whole group is hiding on resources to kill the poor souls who go there, when prootch is playing the map then only with 2 zergs and be sure that he's the first to cloak when the first raid dies.

Prootch is exactly on the level of Big Boss, zerging solo players as soon as they enter their line of sight

Options
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭

Staying out of the lag.

That was me on my own waiting for random DC to come help, no player in this game has a chance against 12 players and guard CC's, iirc I was playing with your "debuff tank" who nearly actually died in a 1v1, before all 12 of you Xv1'd me. None of you can fight, only press Proxy key when Crown says so or spam Healing Springs. That's why none of you will engage outside of the group and when you are outside the ball you either run in fear or get hammered by randoms like myself.

But congrats on the 12v1 or 5 as you said, that's literally the only time I've ever died to you.

You have literally no idea what your talking about, words made by anger are hilarious to me
    Options
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

One of you ac

Staying out of the lag.

That's not prootch, his whole group is hiding on resources to kill the poor souls who go there, when prootch is playing the map then only with 2 zergs and be sure that he's the first to cloak when the first raid dies.

Prootch is exactly on the level of Big Boss, zerging solo players as soon as they enter their line of sight

Haha! Awesome, I guess he's like the opposite of big lad, who is always the first to die xD
    PC EU
    Options
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Staying out of the lag.

You have literally no idea what your talking about, words made by anger are hilarious to me

Good for you, though I'm not angry. Hurt your feelings? Maybe a touch.

I've seen many ball groups come and inevitably go in the 4 years I've been playing ESO. You know why there's only been 2 good ones in all that time? They were made of decent players, where if you were able to drag a couple away they would undoubtedly still reck you. Not start falling apart like most do nowadays.

It's alright attempting to insult a casual but experienced player like myself when you always have the comfort of your ball group but would you and say 5 others from your guild wander towards me and 3 other of my guild mates in the middle of nowhere like Zerg Squad would? I don't think so.
    PC EU
    Options
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭

Staying out of the lag.

dunno bout you but to me this sounds like someone got killed and couldnt handle it xD
    Edited by Tillalarrien on January 26, 2018 3:15PM
    Options