The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vivec EU-PC

• LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont understand why some dislike Prootch so much, but be fair to Black Swords they have a number of good players.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Alphaa wrote: »
    Wheeree are guild groups?? No DC or AD part from UF tonight :(

Staying out of the lag.

He said 'guilds' not pug surfers

We eventually found the DC guilds toward the back end of the raid which was a nice boost to the AP bank, thanks guys <3

Aren't you from the guild that only spams heals and proxy, can't kill anything outside of a zerg unless 12v1ing and wipes to pug surfers like myself and guild mates?

Some of the most hilarious wipes I've ever seen in this game have been from you lot. Go hide behind your 4 healers.

Statement is hilarious, so it wasnt you crying in my pms when we whipped you n your 'small scale' guild with 5 'zerglings' #delusional

That was me on my own waiting for random DC to come help, no player in this game has a chance against 12 players and guard CC's, iirc I was playing with your "debuff tank" who nearly actually died in a 1v1, before all 12 of you Xv1'd me. None of you can fight, only press Proxy key when Crown says so or spam Healing Springs. That's why none of you will engage outside of the group and when you are outside the ball you either run in fear or get hammered by randoms like myself.

But congrats on the 12v1 or 5 as you said, that's literally the only time I've ever died to you.

You have literally no idea what your talking about, words made by anger are hilarious to me

Good for you, though I'm not angry. Hurt your feelings? Maybe a touch.

I've seen many ball groups come and inevitably go in the 4 years I've been playing ESO. You know why there's only been 2 good ones in all that time? They were made of decent players, where if you were able to drag a couple away they would undoubtedly still reck you. Not start falling apart like most do nowadays.

It's alright attempting to insult a casual but experienced player like myself when you always have the comfort of your ball group but would you and say 5 others from your guild wander towards me and 3 other of my guild mates in the middle of nowhere like Zerg Squad would? I don't think so.

If you are getting killed by 2 UF you are worse than i thought... like i said #delusional
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Staying out of the lag.

We eventually found the DC guilds toward the back end of the raid which was a nice boost to the AP bank, thanks guys <3

Aren't you from the guild that only spams heals and proxy, can't kill anything outside of a zerg unless 12v1ing and wipes to pug surfers like myself and guild mates?

Some of the most hilarious wipes I've ever seen in this game have been from you lot. Go hide behind your 4 healers.

Statement is hilarious, so it wasnt you crying in my pms when we whipped you n your 'small scale' guild with 5 'zerglings' #delusional

That was me on my own waiting for random DC to come help, no player in this game has a chance against 12 players and guard CC's, iirc I was playing with your "debuff tank" who nearly actually died in a 1v1, before all 12 of you Xv1'd me. None of you can fight, only press Proxy key when Crown says so or spam Healing Springs. That's why none of you will engage outside of the group and when you are outside the ball you either run in fear or get hammered by randoms like myself.

But congrats on the 12v1 or 5 as you said, that's literally the only time I've ever died to you.

You have literally no idea what your talking about, words made by anger are hilarious to me

I've seen many ball groups come and inevitably go in the 4 years I've been playing ESO. You know why there's only been 2 good ones in all that time? They were made of decent players, where if you were able to drag a couple away they would undoubtedly still reck you. Not start falling apart like most do nowadays.

It's alright attempting to insult a casual but experienced player like myself when you always have the comfort of your ball group but would you and say 5 others from your guild wander towards me and 3 other of my guild mates in the middle of nowhere like Zerg Squad would? I don't think so.

If you are getting killed by 2 UF you are worse than i thought... like i said #delusional

I'm not talking about UF. Maybe you think they are 1 of the 2 good ball groups? Then you would be the one that's being 'hashtag delusional'.
    PC EU
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭

Staying out of the lag.

I'm not talking about UF. Maybe you think they are 1 of the 2 good ball groups? Then you would be the one that's being 'hashtag delusional'.

With ZS being EP side, our only competition is UF no other guilds even put up a scrap, maybe black swords if they throw enough bodies our way but thats once a month. So yeah they are 1 of the 2 better ball groups than us. Let me know how you come to see them not being top 2.
    Edited by Alphaa on January 27, 2018 6:38AM
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no hate towards prootch (at least coming from me), he's one of the few legends of EU servers, like Big Boss and Kris =)
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• WeyounTM
    WeyounTM
    ✭✭✭✭
    cyro-5AM.png

Vivec this morning at 5:15 AM CET. Felt great pushing back against the EP emp at our door keeps. Had a nice fight at bloodmayne farm after we retook BM. A nice change of pace so keep it up if you can.
    Sadly enough, after AD got their act together more and more randoms joined our side. Always nice when your small 6 man group is pushing a keep and in the end 2 million AD come to leech the tick after the hard work is done...
    Magicka-Khajiit-Player since Beta

PC-EU Vivec Sotha Sil Campaign
    Heals-your-Paws Khajiit Magplar - Main Char - AD (sadly)

Little-Miss-Hurricane - Khajiit -Stamsorc - DC
    Saves-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - DC
    Lucký-Paws - Khajiit StamDK - DC
    Icy-Paws - Khajiit Magden - DC
    White-Paws - Khajiit Stamblade - DC
    Paws-of-the-Light - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Adusa D'aro - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Purrs-at-the-Moons - Khajiit Stamcro - DC
    Necrotic-Paws - Khajiit Magcro - DC
    White-Claws - Khajiit StamDK - AD
    Sticky-Paws - Khajiit Stamplar - AD
    Silent-Paws - Khajiit Magblade - AD

Hides-the-Skooma - Khajiit Stamden - EP
    Protector-of-the-Mane - Khajiit Magplar -EP
    Leaps-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - EP
  • Tarrocan
    Tarrocan
    ✭✭✭✭
    WeyounTM wrote: »
    cyro-5AM.png

Vivec this morning at 5:15 AM CET. Felt great pushing back against the EP emp at our door keeps. Had a nice fight at bloodmayne farm after we retook BM. A nice change of pace so keep it up if you can.
    Sadly enough, after AD got their act together more and more randoms joined our side. Always nice when your small 6 man group is pushing a keep and in the end 2 million AD come to leech the tick after the hard work is done...

This Drama Will Never end's
    AD MagDK 'General Degree <-Main
    AD MagDK 'Kiana
    AD MagDK Kiana The Fire Mage
    AD MagDK General Degree
    AD MagDK 'Tarrocan
    AD StamDK Tarrocan
    AD MagNB GrimKiller
    AD MagCro Som Ting Wong
    AD StamCro 'Som Ting Wong
    AD MagPlar Della Grant
    AD StamPlar R I M M A
    AD MagSorc Nautilus
    AD StamSorc R O M M I
    AD StamNB Iba
    AD MagDen Desi Roots
    AD StamDen Diablo
  • StereoLiz
    StereoLiz
    ✭✭✭

Shadow's league have 2 weeks vacation (RL's PC died recently). Anyway, its seems we raid too early (17.00 - 20.00 CET) to be engaged in guild drama :-D
  • Alysion
    Alysion
    ✭✭✭
    MLRPZ wrote: »
    There's no hate towards prootch (at least coming from me), he's one of the few legends of EU servers

To be a legend (provided that we can become one on a mmorpg), it is still necessary to be respected and to be good player, what was never its case.

GM de la guilde Les Fils de Yaztromo
    www.yaztromo.org
    Discord FY: https://discord.gg/r8N9zjD
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StereoLiz wrote: »

Shadow's league have 2 weeks vacation (RL's PC died recently). Anyway, its seems we raid too early (17.00 - 20.00 CET) to be engaged in guild drama :-D

Why so early? Do you have to get to bed for school the next day? :p
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • StereoLiz
    StereoLiz
    ✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »

We are russian guild. 20 CET is midnight for me. And we have people from Siberia, its early morning for them.
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alysion wrote: »
    There's no hate towards prootch (at least coming from me), he's one of the few legends of EU servers

To be a legend (provided that we can become one on a mmorpg), it is still necessary to be respected and to be good player, what was never its case.

So you imply that Big boss is a good player ? o:)

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well ther are still ppl here who think that Germany rules the world......................
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »

well ther are still ppl here who think that Germany rules the world......................

The heck is this connected to this post?
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We are russian guild. 20 CET is midnight for me. And we have people from Siberia, its early morning for them.

Oh right, fair enough. We were trying to get some russians to join our guild so we could have raids earlier on the server and maybe hold the map red for a lot longer. :)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Alysion
    Alysion
    ✭✭✭

I dont know this guy, so no advice ^^
    GM de la guilde Les Fils de Yaztromo
    www.yaztromo.org
    Discord FY: https://discord.gg/r8N9zjD
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He is a Legend that wears Shieldbreaker and procs Skoria like the Valkyn himself when he is in a tough 20v1. Awesome player. Outstanding PuG leader. Long live the Dark Phoenix.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

He is a Legend that wears Shieldbreaker and procs Skoria like the Valkyn himself when he is in a tough 20v1. Awesome player. Outstanding PuG leader. Long live the Dark Phoenix.

Always melts in front of us...
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's no hate towards prootch (at least coming from me), he's one of the few legends of EU servers, like Big Boss and Kris =)

I miss Kris...
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Feanor on February 1, 2018 12:53PM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »

I miss Kris...

He's still playing. Haven't seen him for a few days though.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think someone skinned him and made a purse, that smooth soft delicate white lizard skin :)
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

he does in front of everyone to be fair
    I think someone skinned him and made a purse, that smooth soft delicate white lizard skin :)

:D

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

he does in front of everyone to be fair

Phew, and there's me thinking we were the only ones. ;)

@Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Melting, verb:

1. changing the status of a solid substance with heat,
    2. not having enough Earthgore procs to save you

Guess melting is not an exclusive phenomenon these days then. :)
  • WeyounTM
    WeyounTM
    ✭✭✭✭
    This afternoon we had some pretty nice fights for a change. But after a certain group wasnt able to show their usual awesomness long enough without dying one of the special snowflake progamer got pretty salty and decided to log onto her AD toon. She then....well "performed" a neat special-dirty snowflake progamer tactic in front of the gate of (at that time) our BRK.

When we cought her she tried to commit suicide in front of us....but couldnt because I kept healing her dirty paws. She must have been so annoyed that she didnt realize that she just could have logged out of her toon to join her friends at the red side of things again.
    Needless to say that was a pretty hillarious moment. And it goes to show that you need a real special personality to become an awesome pro elite player of that kind :*
    Edited by WeyounTM on February 6, 2018 11:11PM
    Magicka-Khajiit-Player since Beta

PC-EU Vivec Sotha Sil Campaign
    Heals-your-Paws Khajiit Magplar - Main Char - AD (sadly)

Little-Miss-Hurricane - Khajiit -Stamsorc - DC
    Saves-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - DC
    Lucký-Paws - Khajiit StamDK - DC
    Icy-Paws - Khajiit Magden - DC
    White-Paws - Khajiit Stamblade - DC
    Paws-of-the-Light - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Adusa D'aro - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Purrs-at-the-Moons - Khajiit Stamcro - DC
    Necrotic-Paws - Khajiit Magcro - DC
    White-Claws - Khajiit StamDK - AD
    Sticky-Paws - Khajiit Stamplar - AD
    Silent-Paws - Khajiit Magblade - AD

Hides-the-Skooma - Khajiit Stamden - EP
    Protector-of-the-Mane - Khajiit Magplar -EP
    Leaps-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - EP
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    WeyounTM wrote: »
    This afternoon we had some pretty nice fights for a change. But after a certain group wasnt able to show their usual awesomness long enough without dying one of the special snowflake progamer got pretty salty and decided to log onto her AD toon. She then....well "performed" a neat special-dirty snowflake progamer tactic in front of the gate of (at that time) our BRK.

When we cought her she tried to commit suicide in front of us....but couldnt because I kept healing her dirty paws. She must have been so annoyed that she didnt realize that she just could have logged out of her toon to join her friends at the red side of things again.
    Needless to say that was a pretty hillarious moment. And it goes to show that you need a real special personality to become an awesome pro elite player of that kind :*

I speak for "her" in this case and can tell you that she had the most fun in ages loggin on AD and trolling all of you <3
    Why do I even try
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »
    I dont understand why some dislike Prootch so much, but be fair to Black Swords they have a number of good players.

Wouldn't know I've never seen prootch use any skills other than dark cloak or pressing ctrl to sneak. Don't think I've ever seen him take part in combat. I've seen him more on the forums and he's banned from here right?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »

Wouldn't know I've never seen prootch use any skills other than dark cloak or pressing ctrl to sneak. Don't think I've ever seen him take part in combat. I've seen him more on the forums and he's banned from here right?

Dude, ur forgetting the impales from sneak and the 20vs1 storm that he uses
    Why do I even try