Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

New Player to PC TES Coming from PS4 need to understand PC Community

IiIHusHIiI
As you Read the Title

1-Why ppl Kicking low CP players in Vet Pledgs ? {mean by low CP players like 160 - 350 }

For me im now 258 cp i play as tank for Vet Dens and vet HM pledges but ppl keep kicking me the problem is why they don't ask if i know the mechanics or whats my Gear i played the game almost 2 Years in PS4 and stopped playing the game after i think one tamrial update or MOW DLC i don't remember exactly almost one year not played the game now iv been 1 and half month in PC TES got all the DLCs and build my tank for vet Dens ( i have 5 Characters all full 3 DPS 1 Healer 1 Tank - DPS and Healer still need gear and setups }

And if im getting lucky and high CP players keep me without Kicking they Don't know the vet hm pledges mechanics and blaming me XD mostly (500+) cp

2- As I c in PC if i can say 3% of the players are helping the other don't care 10 days im asking ppl helping me do the City of ash 2 vet HM but no answers only got 1 but still need 2 others .

3- Yes im already in guilds 5 Guilds ( one of the guilds are Helpful ppl and lovely persons but still they don't have all the time to help me in everything in the game they carried me in 3 Vet Trails as DPS i was just ticking mobs and bosses ) 2 guilds for trading the other 2 will they said Helping new players XD but non is helping .

ill never understand the Pc Community

BTW this is for new players to TES Game in every xbox pc ps4 ( Pls if you new to the game just run youtube and watch how the game works you don't want to wast your time or other ppl by doing vet pledges and you have 10 to 150 cp cuz i didn't start vet till i get 200 cp with good tank build easiest way to start as vet low cp players is tank or healer dont go as dps }

Sorry for my bad English i tried my best

My GT in PC TES [ iiihushiii ]
my ID in PS4 [ cckwtcc ]

Achievement hunter
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) People are ***

2) People are ***

3) Be patient, even people who love to help need game time dedicated to more personal stuff
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1-Why ppl Kicking low CP players in Vet Pledgs ? {mean by low CP players like 160 - 350 }

I take it so that you are using the group finder to do veteran dungeons? Personally I would not suggest to pug any kind of veteran content, but instead use your friends and/or guildies. Puggers can often be salty and if you don't meet their standards to amount of dps done or if you don't tank the way they were expecting you to do they will often just throw you out. My tip? Join a guild!
    2- As I c in PC if i can say 3% of the players are helping the other don't care 10 days im asking ppl helping me do the City of ash 2 vet HM but no answers only got 1 but still need 2 others .

Basically same as above. Get your group sorted out form a guild or others you know because a pug won't do any good here. A group of people you somehow trust is always better.
    3- Yes im already in guilds 5 Guilds ( one of the guilds are Helpful ppl and lovely persons but still they don't have all the time to help me in everything in the game they carried me in 3 Vet Trails as DPS i was just ticking mobs and bosses ) 2 guilds for trading the other 2 will they said Helping new players XD but non is helping .

If the guilds are not the right for you, why stay? I wouldn't waste my time (and a guild slot) in guilds that don't do me any good :p

• Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Community's online are getting worse and worse.

As for 2 and 3: CoA II is a *** dungeon, mostly because its long, hated by everyone and a really hard dps-check on HM. Besides that you can count yourself lucky you got carried twice in a veteren trial. Most people dont get that far, even if they are max cp.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will never understand the 'kick low CP players' - thing. I met so many players with low CP that where far better than a lot of the max. CP players. :|
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Official AlcastHQ Discord Server: discord.gg/alcasthq
    Feel free to join!
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.
  • IiIHusHIiI
    IiIHusHIiI wrote: »
    As you Read the Title

For me im now 258 cp i play as tank for Vet Dens and vet HM pledges but ppl keep kicking me the problem is why they don't ask if i know the mechanics or whats my Gear i played the game almost 2 Years in PS4 and stopped playing the game after i think one tamrial update or MOW DLC i don't remember exactly almost one year not played the game now iv been 1 and half month in PC TES got all the DLCs and build my tank for vet Dens ( i have 5 Characters all full 3 DPS 1 Healer 1 Tank - DPS and Healer still need gear and setups }

And if im getting lucky and high CP players keep me without Kicking they Don't know the vet hm pledges mechanics and blaming me XD mostly (500+) cp

BTW this is for new players to TES Game in every xbox pc ps4 ( Pls if you new to the game just run youtube and watch how the game works you don't want to wast your time or other ppl by doing vet pledges and you have 10 to 150 cp cuz i didn't start vet till i get 200 cp with good tank build easiest way to start as vet low cp players is tank or healer dont go as dps }

my ID in PS4 [ cckwtcc ]

Achievement hunter [/quoti forget to mention i play in EU Server
    As you Read the Title

my ID in PS4 [ cckwtcc ]

Achievement hunter

Forgot to mention i play in EU Server
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mady wrote: »
    I will never understand the 'kick low CP players' - thing. I met so many players with low CP that where far better than a lot of the max. CP players. :|

Well, PC players seem to rely more on their trusted friends and guilds than the regular group finder and zone chat when it comes to veteran dungeons.
  • IiIHusHIiI
    Runschei wrote: »

I take it so that you are using the group finder to do veteran dungeons? Personally I would not suggest to pug any kind of veteran content, but instead use your friends and/or guildies. Puggers can often be salty and if you don't meet their standards to amount of dps done or if you don't tank the way they were expecting you to do they will often just throw you out. My tip? Join a guild!

Basically same as above. Get your group sorted out form a guild or others you know because a pug won't do any good here. A group of people you somehow trust is always better.

If the guilds are not the right for you, why stay? I wouldn't waste my time (and a guild slot) in guilds that don't do me any good :p

Will im new to PC i have 0 Friends in TES XD
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, PC players seem to rely more on their trusted friends and guilds than the regular group finder and zone chat when it comes to veteran dungeons.

That and the fact that there are a lot of narrow minded elitists as well in pve.

Completed nearly all the content in the game including vmol and I still get kicked from group finder groups for "trying a new build".
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • tgrippa
    tgrippa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you on PC EU? If so I can invite you to a friendly guild.
    PCEU
    heh.
    heh.
  • tgrippa
    tgrippa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PCEU
    heh.
    heh.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That shouldn't be so hard to change :b PC EU or PC NA?
  • IiIHusHIiI

We all understand that but still some ppl need help or just give them a try at least iv never kicked a player that he have low cp just give them try if they don't know teach them if they don't understand or not doing good just say it to them and kick

when i join the new dens in vet i ask ppl to kick me cuz i don't know mechanics so its never hurts if you ask the player he know what to do or not
  • IiIHusHIiI

That shouldn't be so hard to change :b PC EU or PC NA?

PC EU
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I go into group finder to farm a set in veteran bloodroot forge and someone with CP lower than 300 joins I kindly explain that his/her dps is not high enough to finish the dungeon reliably within 4 hours. Often I show them this problem in action at the first boss but then initiate a vote kick. It's not your or anyone's fault really but the design of DLC vet content. You need stats (mainly dps) to beat certain mechanics and without the CP to invest into those stats, you will be dragging the group down. That your stats are lacking is not an excuse for others to be mean about it though!
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • IiIHusHIiI
    tgrippa wrote: »

PC EU i need to get out of guild cuz i have 5
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @IiIHusHIiI expect elititsts...noobs...ignorants...rich bragging people...never use dungeon finder to solo queue for stuff unless you are into self-punishing...join a guild asap.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We all understand that but still some ppl need help or just give them a try at least iv never kicked a player that he have low cp just give them try if they don't know teach them if they don't understand or not doing good just say it to them and kick

when i join the new dens in vet i ask ppl to kick me cuz i don't know mechanics so its never hurts if you ask the player he know what to do or not

I don't know if you mean new dungeons as in newly released DLC dungeons or just any dungeon you haven't been in before. IF the first mentioned is the case then I have to admit I fully understand the kickers. Doing brand new content with someone you don't know how performs in veteran content is a high risk of not completing the content. But also, why did the kickers pug brand new content? If the case is a dungeon that's new for you because you haven't been there before, and you don't know mechanics, I suggest asking for tips in the group chat at the start of the dungeon or google the dungeon before you plan to do it. Not all PC players are mudballs and you will hopefully get a reply. I would also suggest running all dungeons on normal mode before going veteran, just so you get a small view of the dungeon and can be somewhat prepared for what may come at you in veteran mode.

• IiIHusHIiI
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    When I go into group finder to farm a set in veteran bloodroot forge and someone with CP lower than 300 joins I kindly explain that his/her dps is not high enough to finish the dungeon reliably within 4 hours. Often I show them this problem in action at the first boss but then initiate a vote kick. It's not your or anyone's fault really but the design of DLC vet content. You need stats (mainly dps) to beat certain mechanics and without the CP to invest into those stats, you will be dragging the group down. That your stats are lacking is not an excuse for others to be mean about it though!

Its ok if kicking DPS after explain that they don't have good dps or low dmg as i said before Healers and tanks they don't have problem doing Vet dens as they have good gear build and knowing Mechanics,

for me iv never done or joind any vet Dens as DPS cuz i know ill be wasting my time and the group time i just join normal
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @IiIHusHIiI expect elititsts...noobs...ignorants...rich bragging people...never use dungeon finder to solo queue for stuff unless you are into self-punishing...join a guild asap.

I found out about this the hard way too ;)
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you sure you are in the right guilds?You have 5 guilds but said above 0 friends. And as you've stated earlier, no one wants to help out.
  • IiIHusHIiI

I don't know if you mean new dungeons as in newly released DLC dungeons or just any dungeon you haven't been in before. IF the first mentioned is the case then I have to admit I fully understand the kickers. Doing brand new content with someone you don't know how performs in veteran content is a high risk of not completing the content. But also, why did the kickers pug brand new content? If the case is a dungeon that's new for you because you haven't been there before, and you don't know mechanics, I suggest asking for tips in the group chat at the start of the dungeon or google the dungeon before you plan to do it. Not all PC players are mudballs and you will hopefully get a reply. I would also suggest running all dungeons on normal mode before going veteran, just so you get a small view of the dungeon and can be somewhat prepared for what may come at you in veteran mode.

Bloodroot Forge and Falkreath Hold + THE CLOCKWORK CITY
    DLC if it have Dens
  • IiIHusHIiI

Are you sure you are in the right guilds?You have 5 guilds but said above 0 friends. And as you've stated earlier, no one wants to help out.

1- not all don't want to help some ppl asking to help me ( but we got stick missing 2 more or 1 and if we got into the game finder watching my cp scares ppl and leave XD )

2- some other helped but they still need there personal time like doing Trails getting scores or some have less time to play i understand all that and im not talking about them cuz im my self have work and responsibility .

i don't know how to explain but like one time in guild chat ppl talking i join the chat saying hello can you help me guys doing something 1 min no answers after they ignore me they back to talk XD

im not chatter person i just trying to get much cp as i can in my free time
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can't speak for the difference between console and PC as I only have played on PC but there is currently a huge huge HUGE disparity between players - there literally are players pulling 5k and those pulling 50k(putting dps as the easiest example, but there're also huge gaps between good and bad tanks/healers, they're just harder to measure with numbers). It makes people vary and cautious and try to come with some criteria for easily identifying bad players before they have a chance to spoil they run; a lot of people see cp as one such benchmark, although I think it's extremely ineffective. CP only shows how long someone has been playing(on that platform/server), not how much experience with vet content and/or knowledge of their class and game mechanics they have.

There are nice and helpful people everywhere though, just don't get the rest get to you ;)
    Edited by Magdalina on January 17, 2018 3:06PM
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »
    There are nice and helpful people everywhere though, just don't get the rest get to you ;)

@IiIHusHIiI: Everything I could say at this point has already been said by others. If you want, gimme a ping @Loc2262 ingame if you want to run some vet pledges, I'm on PC-EU too.And I don't judge people by their CP, but by how well they know what they're doing. ;)

I.e. I just expect two things from players who want to run vet dungeons: 1. know the mechanics, 2. sufficiently fulfill their role so the run doesn't turn into a mournfest. ;)
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP