The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ideas for ESO Plus

• Jaguar_SF
    Jaguar_SF
    ✭✭✭
    add earning 10% alliance points faster with ESO plus. and it will sell like hotcake
  • Navarr
    Navarr
    Fix the massive gap between new and old players by
    a. giving non-ESO+ members access to the craftbag
    b. decreasing CP cap

It's not even necessary to compensate for that "loss" as ppl would sub anyways when they need crowns.. but there are plenty of ways to even further incentify ESO+ like for example faster horse training, double inventory space, higher chance on rare mats, bonus fishing loot and many more mentioned in this very thread.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaguar_SF wrote: »
    add earning 10% alliance points faster with ESO plus. and it will sell like hotcake
    Agreed. This has been suggested before, and I remember the opposition being based around the fact that it would affect leaderboard positions (which no other currency or XP counter does). But I think that could easily be overcome by just not applying it to the leaderboard. 10% bonus to AP used as currency, and 10% bonus to AP used for skills and Alliance Rank, and that's all it needs for parity with Gold, XP and Inspiration.
    Edited by Enodoc on January 15, 2018 6:37PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Agreed. This has been suggested before, and I remember the opposition being based around the fact that it would affect leaderboard positions (which no other currency or XP counter does). But I think that could easily be overcome by just not applying it to the leaderboard. 10% bonus to AP used as currency, and 10% bonus to AP used for skills and Alliance Rank, and that's all it needs for parity with Gold, XP and Inspiration.

the ability to become a hybrid of a vampire and lycanthrope on teh same character would also be a nice addition ie being scratched by a bloodfiend and lycanthrope or being bitten by a player vampire and player lycanthrope heres a link to meh other posthttps://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4791163/#Comment_4791163
    Edited by godagarah5000 on January 18, 2018 2:21AM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    the ability to become a hybrid of a vampire and lycanthrope on teh same character would also be a nice addition ie being scratched by a bloodfiend and lycanthrope or being bitten by a player vampire and player lycanthrope heres a link to meh other posthttps://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4791163/#Comment_4791163
    It may be "nice", but it's not lore-friendly. Being either a lycanthrope or a vampire makes you immune to catching the other disease, so it's not possible.
    frabz-STOP-You-violated-the-lore-adfc82.jpg
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Druachan wrote: »
    I love the idea of a gated community where non plus members are turned back by a couple of troll doormen. Seriously though I'd maybe be better with discounts on any items. Or maybe making previous limited time items available for longer or always to plus members. Crafting bag is really useful. How about additional housing for eso plus only?

All of this is pure gold... You'd hear me crying less if the "limited time items" were at least made available on a much more frequent rotating basis. Look, eveybody wins here... ZOS sells more stuff, sub players get to buy more stuff and are happy.

lifetime sub?
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PLEASE give us trait recrafting!!! I mean you would make a ton of money, since everyone will buy eso AND you will stop the *** farming that makes so many players quit the game. People spend thousands of hours in vma to get a sharpened lightning staff for example, then inferno gets a buff and they can go grinding again. It's silly and I don't believe ANY single player likes farming for traits.

truth... ZOS thinks the game is the grinding, players just want to play the game and enjoy it. The farming is crap.
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    PLEASE give us trait recrafting!!! I mean you would make a ton of money, since everyone will buy eso AND you will stop the *** farming that makes so many players quit the game. People spend thousands of hours in vma to get a sharpened lightning staff for example, then inferno gets a buff and they can go grinding again. It's silly and I don't believe ANY single player likes farming for traits.

truth... ZOS thinks the game is the grinding, players just want to play the game and enjoy it. The farming is crap.

Actually, trait recraft already in game a few month.
    That comment i think was very old.
    But, farm of transmutation crystals is crap *** and I hate how slow they gathering, also that max number u can have crystals on account is 200 with active eso plus and 100 without.
    Droprate should be x5 to not be so srupidly annoying and frustrating.
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Enokariel
    Enokariel
    ✭✭✭
    I currently do not have active ESO plus due to some in team politics. To make me return to Plus subscription I would like to see some solutions:
    a) separate ESO plus advantages to be purchased/subscribed separately. In example make 3 categories which can be purchased separately or with different levels:
    1) technical advantages - craft bag, double spaces in bank, houses etc.
    2) DLC access
    3) crowns monthly

b) ESOplus multipack - purchase up to 4 ESO plus licences bound together for a discount.

Both will possible release some interteam tension which now makes me impossible to activate the ESO plus myself.
  • notnsane
    notnsane
    ✭✭✭
    My suggestion is to remove the crafting bag from ESO plus, make it a 7.500 crowns or a bit more to purchase permanently, then lower ESO plus price by 33%. Lower "free" crown amount to 1000.

The crafting bag is simply too "powerful" and the game requieres a complicated amount of alt trickery to keep up with it after it's finished. Just make it a one time purchase.
    Edited by notnsane on January 23, 2018 9:52AM
  • Star_Wanderer
    notnsane wrote: »
    My suggestion is to remove the crafting bag from ESO plus, make it a 7.500 crowns or a bit more to purchase permanently, then lower ESO plus price by 33%. Lower "free" crown amount to 1000.

The crafting bag is simply too "powerful" and the game requieres a complicated amount of alt trickery to keep up with it after it's finished. Just make it a one time purchase.

Do like they did in EQ....make this item obtainable ONLY through a MEGA quest involving say ... at least half the zones outside of Cyrodiil (I hate that zone).
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    no lag for cyrodiil
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Cheveyo
    Cheveyo
    ✭✭✭✭
    One idea I've been thinking about is a reduction to research times based on what you've accomplished.

Version 1:
    1% reduction to research time on all characters on the account, per every 10 levels. So a level 10 would give you a 1% account bonus. A level 20 would give you a 2%. Up to 5% reduction per character. With a max at 50%. So 10 level 50 characters would get you 50% reduction in all research times. Whereas a single level 50, would give you a 5% reduction.

Version 2:
    5-10% reduction in research time per character that has already completed the research on that trait. So if you have 5 characters, and "Sharpened" is researched on 4, the 5th character would receive 20-40% reduction in research time on that one trait. This would also have to be limited at something like 50%.

Version 3:
    Combo of both. 1% reduction per character level of each character that has unlocked the trait. So a level 10 would give you a 1% account reduction, but a level 50 would give you a 5% account reduction. But ONLY on traits that character has researched. So if you haven't unlocked Sharpened on a level 50 character, you would receive no bonus. Or if you have one level 50, and one level 10, and have the trait unlocked on the level 10, then the level 50 would receive a 1% bonus.

The level requirements would be in place to keep people from just making bank mules for the traits.

Bonus idea:

There's a mechanic Marvel Heroes had in their game, but it could be changed a bit to suit this game:
    1% bonus to xp for every 10 character levels. However, it stops once you get the character to 50. So if you have 3 level 50s, all your other characters below level 50 would be getting a 30% bonus to xp. However, a level 50 character would not be getting a bonus at all. It could be used as a catch up mechanic for champion points as well. Maybe instead of the xp bonus stopping dead at 50, it'll stop once a person hits 100 CP.

I can see 5% per character being a bit much, but that's up to you guys to decide.
  • KraziJoe
    KraziJoe
    ✭✭✭
    Double the Gems when cashing in Loot Box items
  • Kwik1
    Kwik1
    ✭✭✭✭

Do you have ANY idea how many people would quit subbing if they could buy the crafting bag?!?!?!

Holy bejeebus I know entire trading guilds that would stop subbing and just go for the f2p option.

This would wreck ZOS's bottom line LOL.
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bonus to AP is not bad but I see the argument against it. Easy enough to fix I think and get the same result.

Give a 10% discount to AP purchases for ESO+ members. There is no fiddling around with the acquisition and no doubts that the leaderboards are not affected.

Also like the Furniture Bag for ESO+, could have a size limit which would tie in with my next point.

Again to bring up, there needs to be a continued Loyalty program. Needs to be straight up simple and easy.

6 months continuous ESO+
    Triple Bank space for you account
    15% increase to Gold, Exp, Inspiration and Trait research.
    15% discount to AP purchases
    Triple Furnishings & Collectibles space in player Housing
    Triple currency cap for Transmutation Crystals
    Double Furniture bag space

1 Year+
    4x Bank space for you account
    20% increase to Gold, Exp, Inspiration and Trait research.
    20% discount to AP purchases
    4x Furnishings & Collectibles space in player Housing
    4x currency cap for Transmutation Crystals
    Triple Furniture bag space

Yes it's great benefits but there does need to be a great bonus to those that are a regular subscriber. This encourages people to maintain their membership and can entice more to become a member. A regular income stream is what keeps to the game afloat.

Would also like to see all ESO+ have double the time on limited time offers be it CS, Golden Vendor, Luxury Vendor etc. Would need a special ESO+ Exclusive Vendor(s) for all but the CS which would have a separate tab for the extended offers.

A 500 Crown Bonus every three months would be nice but probably would not happen. Does need some kind of 3 month bonus along the way be it, Geodes, Crafting Crates, Crown Crates, Outfitter Dye Tokens...

Edited by Grimm13 on February 3, 2018 4:10PM
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove gender restrictions for hairstyles.

Some of the racial restrictions (Argonian spike only being available on Argonian, Khajiit ear tufts only being available on Khajiit) make sense. But the hair STYLES? That's just stupid. Men can braid their hair or wear their hair long or floofy or short or beaded or curlicued. Women can buzz or crop or braid their hair, or wear it long or tied back or in weird topknots or dreaded turbans. Hairstyles should NOT be restricted by gender.

This restriction is the only reason I haven't purchased the hairstyle packs from the Crown store. I personally think it should be lifted entirely, but making it an ESO+ benefit would be better than nothing.
  • ProbablePaul
    ProbablePaul
    ✭✭✭✭
    Allow ESO+ subscribers to earn crown store items through questing, in the same way players used to earn items in old MMORPGs like Asheron's call, or Dark Age of Camelot.

Maybe give people one of two choices; 1500 crowns, or to receive items from quests.

Why do I want this? I really don't find buying things to be all that fun. In the current model, if I see something I want, I will buy it with crowns, but then I'm left feeling aimless, and I log off. I like to explore and to earn things that I can wear to show the effort I've put into the game, and my character. That's what I know a TES game to be, and I've tried to find that in ESO. I got the explorer and the Tamriel Hero titles in the first year of launch; I have 3 characters with maxed crafts; I tried my hand at PvP, reaching rank 13, but gave up on that because every time the game is updated, melee magicka nightblades are nerfed more and more. I was looking forward to the justice system that was to be implemented, but that was scrapped, which really frustrated me. Ultimately, I feel that ESO is a really poor representation of what I know an elder scrolls game to be. ESO was advertised as a sandbox experience with zones, however, over time it was progressively encapsulated into a world consisiting of micro transactions, effectively reducing the effort required to play the game to a bare minimum. It's boring.

Hopefully something will change, because I haven't played but twice since the morrowind update (after buying morrowind, to boot). The resource management changes were kind of the straw that broke the camels back, for me. If there was something to look forward to, I would dedicate the time to get back into the game, but as it stands now, there isn't anything worth playing for.

Sorry, this turned into a bit of a rant.
    Bosmer Melee Magicka Nightblade
  • npuk
    npuk
    ✭✭✭
    [1] More housing slots, I think most ESO+ users wouldn't mind a slight delay while everything loaded in.
    [2] 50% reduction in cooldown for training mounts to make it every 10 hours.
    [3] The ability to place un-played characters in you house as an NPC and assign personalities to them.
    The Sacrificial Warriors GMXbox One EU:18x CP Chars (2300+ CP)Xbox One NA: 3x CP Chars (800+ CP)Xbox One (alt) EU:5x CP Chars (1500+ CP)Xbox One (alt 2) EU:1x CP Chars (450+ CP)PC EU: 1x CP Char (400+ CP)
  • LittlePumpkin030
    LittlePumpkin030
    ✭✭✭
    Better Maintanence...
    This one has wares if you have coins, yes!

ESO-Streamerin https://www.twitch.tv/littlepumpkin030
  • Brotherchaotic
    I would like the same purchasing options for ESO plus on my Xbox one as PC and PS4. Xbox only has the $14.99/month option. That's $180/ year. PC and PS4 can get 6months for $77.94 which is $155.88. That's a $25 savings. I pay for my wife and I. That's $360/yr for Xbox for both of us. What about a 12month for $10.99/month for $131.88/yr. At least give Xbox the 6 month option for fairness.
  • Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been about a year now are we really going to get any thing new for the loss of a complete None Dungeon DLC per year do to chapters?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Additional outfit slot for all characters and reduction of the gold cost by 25%.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • LittlePinkDot
      LittlePinkDot
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Hi everyone,

We’re so excited to be bringing The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind to you a little later this year, and hope Matt’s article that was published a couple days ago cleared up some questions you had about our future plans for Chapters and DLC game packs. In addition to bringing new Chapters to you during the second quarter of each year, we do plan to continue offering DLC game packs during the other three quarters which will still be available to ESO Plus members as part of your subscription.

We're currently exploring new ways to add even more benefits to the ESO Plus membership in addition to what we currently offer, and would love to hear any ideas you have in this thread. We look forward to hearing what you suggest, and thank you for your feedback and continued support!

I have an idea for ESO Plus. Can there be an option the pay for eso plus for a specific amount of hours of game play instead of just monthly.
      I dont get to play very often so it feels like I dont get my moneys worth. This is why I buy DLC instead of eso plus. But I do like the craft bag.
      If I could pay for a specific amount of hours It wouldnt matter if I only had enough time to play 3 hours in 2 weeks. I could hold onto my paid hours for months If I played that seldom.
    • ck37090
      ck37090
      ✭✭✭✭
      Discount prices for crowns...it doesn't make sense that 1500 crowns costs the same as a month membership which you get the crowns plus so much more. I think the plus membership is the perfect benefit for the price... But if you already subscribe give us a 50% off discount on crowns... Maybe a one time coupon per month... Or double the crowns for the purchase with a plus membership... Or let me pre extend my membership in advance.
    • LadyAstrum
      LadyAstrum
      ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd basically unsub if they did this. Isn't the point to make ESO + more appealing, not less?

Personal things I'd like to see:

•Furniture bag (like craft bag but for furnishings).
      •Increase in monthly crowns (we can wish, right?).
      •Yearly (or six-monthly) loyalty reward (for uninterrupted subscription).
      •Reduced cost, say 10% or 15% on limited-time store items.
      ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
    • dutchthunder
      dutchthunder
      Soul Shriven
      After my first month of ESO plus I would love to leave the following feedback:

I really like the ESO plus subscription and for 11€ per month it isn't that expensive, BUT.. Like today the 19th of Feb 2018 I wake up at 8.30 am to actually start playing ESO. I find that the server is under maintenance. I know this is needed for a proper game without too much lag and errors, but I would like to see a small compensation for it. I bought the ESO Plus to play 30 days as a premium character with premium options..
      But every Monday morning I cannot access my premium content or the game at all. The problem is I can mostly only my on the weekends and the Monday until 13:00 GMT+1, sadly enough the maintenance on the European server takes 2 to 4 hours from 09:00 my time.
      Why does the US server have maintenance at 4 AM when the EU has it at 9 AM. Can't both not be at 4 AM local times or give atleast another extra day of ESO PLUS to the ones who can't access their game right now..
      ~Roman Legion Citizen~
      DutchThunder ~ Imperial Pve Tank
      LilTimezz ~ Wood Elf Pve DD
      Templar Molay ~ Redguard Pvp DD
    • Mureel
      Mureel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Navarr wrote: »
      Fix the massive gap between new and old players by
      a. giving non-ESO+ members access to the craftbag
      b. decreasing CP cap

It's not even necessary to compensate for that "loss" as ppl would sub anyways when they need crowns.. but there are plenty of ways to even further incentify ESO+ like for example faster horse training, double inventory space, higher chance on rare mats, bonus fishing loot and many more mentioned in this very thread.

lolno.
    • Mureel
      Mureel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

I really like the ESO plus subscription and for 11€ per month it isn't that expensive, BUT.. Like today the 19th of Feb 2018 I wake up at 8.30 am to actually start playing ESO. I find that the server is under maintenance. I know this is needed for a proper game without too much lag and errors, but I would like to see a small compensation for it. I bought the ESO Plus to play 30 days as a premium character with premium options..
      But every Monday morning I cannot access my premium content or the game at all. The problem is I can mostly only my on the weekends and the Monday until 13:00 GMT+1, sadly enough the maintenance on the European server takes 2 to 4 hours from 09:00 my time.
      Why does the US server have maintenance at 4 AM when the EU has it at 9 AM. Can't both not be at 4 AM local times or give atleast another extra day of ESO PLUS to the ones who can't access their game right now..

You do not get compensation. The server has had regular weekly maintenance since ever, so well before you came here.
      You would have known that before you subbed - and maintenance and patches are what keep the game running well.

No matter what day/time it is, some people will be annoyed with that time frame.

My eso+ is I hope what helps pay for maintenance and patches.
    • dutchthunder
      dutchthunder
      Soul Shriven
      Mureel wrote: »

You do not get compensation. The server has had regular weekly maintenance since ever, so well before you came here.
      You would have known that before you subbed - and maintenance and patches are what keep the game running well.

No matter what day/time it is, some people will be annoyed with that time frame.

My eso+ is I hope what helps pay for maintenance and patches.

I do not agree with that: you also pay your TV licence to have 24/7 TV yes, or pay the electricity bill to get 24/7 power to run ya gaming rig? If by and means this service isn't offered to me I get partly refunded by that company.
      Yes I do pay to help Zenimax with the maintenance, but they take down a game server on "proper" gaming times when the US server gets taken down at a time most people are sleeping. This doesn't seems fair. Why not both take them off at 4 AM local times? Or at least offer compensation to the Europeans?
      ~Roman Legion Citizen~
      DutchThunder ~ Imperial Pve Tank
      LilTimezz ~ Wood Elf Pve DD
      Templar Molay ~ Redguard Pvp DD