Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LEVELING REWARDS - full list by levels

• ClockworkCityBugs
    ClockworkCityBugs
    ✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »

the next question I have is... are those riding speed lessons bankable?

there is no riding speed lessons as a rewards as i can see in first post none of them

• Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunterka71 wrote: »
    There are only two kinds of storage, coffer and chest, they have four different names for coffer-- but the same design, and four different names for chests - all the same design.
    The one from leveling is the first on writ merchant list (I believe) so I guess once you get it you can't buy it. Or once you buy it , before lvl 18, you can't get it.
    As its PTS NA I can't check things myself, not enough time for grindfest. We have to relly on kindness of testers and their ability to post screenshots, which I lack :blush:

Awesome man tyvm for the clarification. That makes sense now. was hoping to level like 4 characters lol.
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    @Haquor No problem (woman , btw). Personally I'd have to be insane to lvl 4 characters to 50 just for the rewards :wink:

@ClockworkCityBugs : riding lessons are at lvl 29.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunterka71 wrote: »
    So far we know:
    Level 7: 500 gold, Bag Space Upgrade
    Level 10: Sorrel Horse (account wide)
    Level 18: Storage Coffer: Fortified, Choose one (furniture green): Imperial Brazier, Spiked / Imperial Bed, Single / Imperial
    Bookcase, Swirled.

Level 20: A costume of choice and a Fire Atronach Crown Crate Choose one: Lion Guard Knight / Covenant Scout / Mages Guild Formal Robes
    Level 24: Choose one (cosmetic pet): Alik’r Dune-Hound, Abecean Ratter Cat (only those 2 - tester confirmed)
    Level 30: 4,000 gold and a Fire Atronach Crown Crate
    Level 50: 10,000 gold and a Fire Atronach Crown Crate

[Edited on: 13.01.2018- Big thanks for @feyii and @RaddlemanNumber7, keep up the good work]

A simple question:
    Level 7: 500 gold, Bag Space Upgrade - If I upgrade bag space to almost full before hitting level 7 will it automatically upgrade the most expensive one (140 Slots [64,500 Gold] ) ?

Level 10: Sorrel Horse (account wide) - If I already have it will I get nothing ? Or maybe 10K gold (that is original price for this mount) ?

Level 18: Storage Coffer: Fortified, Choose one (furniture green): Imperial Brazier, Spiked / Imperial Bed, Single / Imperial
    Bookcase, Swirled.

Level 20: A costume of choice and a Fire Atronach Crown Crate Choose one: Lion Guard Knight / Covenant Scout / Mages Guild Formal Robes
    Level 24: Choose one (cosmetic pet): Alik’r Dune-Hound, Abecean Ratter Cat (only those 2 - tester confirmed)
    Level 30: 4,000 gold and a Fire Atronach Crown Crate
    Level 50: 10,000 gold and a Fire Atronach Crown Crate

Are those one per account ? Or if I level up like 2 characters to level 50 I will have 2 more choices of furniture, costumes and Fire Atronach Crown Crate ?

• feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Linaleah Yes, the riding lesson is a book, which you can also just put into your bank.
    I checked again. While it is a book, you are not allowed to bank it :neutral:

@Tommy_The_Gun
    As long as you haven't got all bag space upgrades, you get the next one you could buy for free. I.e. if you only miss the last upgrade, you get that one free.

For all collectibles and crown crates you can get, they are unlocked once per account. If you already have/got them, you get nothing. That's also true for the horse. You don't get 10k gold instead.

For the furniture I'm not sure. Since that's actual items it could be that you get to choose from all three of them for every character you level. And whenever it is a choice of collectible, I think you will get it as long as you don't have all of them. But I would have to level a second character to confirm that.
    Edited by feyii on January 14, 2018 2:36PM
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    feyii wrote: »
    @Linaleah Yes, the riding lesson is a book, which you can also just put into your bank.
    I checked again. While it is a book, you are not allowed to bank it :neutral:

well that is just stupid - as stupid as xp scroll from clockwork really. was thinking I could trade the extras to my new, still horse training alt, but nope... they will go wasted on alts that are maxed >_>

@ZoS could we possibly change the riding books? please?
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Folks, remember the target audience is new players.

Asking for a substitute reward (for a collectible that seasoned players already have) isn’t in the spirit of this new system.

That’s why collectible items are only earned once per account with leveling rewards: housing storage chest, basic 10k horse, costume, and crown crates.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For level 20, can anyone confirm the costumes ( lion guard/covenant scout) are rewarded regardless of alliance? Seems very DC oriented.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    The alliance for the costumes doesn't matter. It is one costume each out of 3 old costume packs. The knights pack contained 3 breton style armours, the scouts pack 2 breton style (one of them specifically a near duplicate of Lerisa's armour) and one dunmer style armour (named and a near duplicate of Naryu's armour), and the mages pack guild typical armour (I think it's mostly ancient elf style). They just chose one of each pack. You get to select one as long as you don't have it yet.

Also, if you take a look at the screenshots I posted earlier, you can see that my test character is EP. If the costumes were offered based on alliance, I wouldn't have gotten anything.
    Edited by feyii on January 14, 2018 5:14PM
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. I'm on my phone so screenshots are never quite big enough to make out many details. I appreciate the info.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Asking for a substitute reward (for a collectible that seasoned players already have) isn’t in the spirit of this new system.

That’s why collectible items are only earned once per account with leveling rewards: housing storage chest, basic 10k horse, costume, and crown crates.

Has anyone tried levelling mulriple characters to see if you are able to chose a different storage coffer on your second character at lvl 18?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haquor wrote: »

Has anyone tried levelling mulriple characters to see if you are able to chose a different storage coffer on your second character at lvl 18?

The thought of leveling two characters on PTS just to test this question is laughable ... but if you read the patch notes you only need one character to test it.

Buy four (4) of the reinforced storage containers on another character before leveling the new one to 18. At that point, when you get to 18, see if the reward is the other size container or no reward at all.
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The thought of leveling two characters on PTS just to test this question is laughable ... but if you read the patch notes you only need one character to test it.

Buy four (4) of the reinforced storage containers on another character before leveling the new one to 18. At that point, when you get to 18, see if the reward is the other size container or no reward at all.

People have levelled all the way to 50. Im talking about levelling to 18 twice to see if something that costs 100 writ vouchers or 100k tel var was more easily attainable.

No big deal i was just wondering.
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭

People have levelled all the way to 50. Im talking about levelling to 18 twice to see if something that costs 100 writ vouchers or 100k tel var was more easily attainable.

The container descriptions in the Collections menu only state for the one container listed in this thread that you get it from level up rewards. So I'm quite certain that you won't get additional ones, when leveling a second character.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The container descriptions in the Collections menu only state for the one container listed in this thread that you get it from level up rewards. So I'm quite certain that you won't get additional ones, when leveling a second character.

I've levelled two characters to 18. You only get the storage item on the first character. This is to be expected. The item is a unique, named collectible.

So far on my second character I have received the same stuff as on the first character with exception of unique collectibles and crown crates. I didn't manage to reach lvl 20 on the second character before the server went off line but I did get this indication of what is to come...

sEOJhM1.jpg
    Edited by RaddlemanNumber7 on January 15, 2018 4:28PM
    PC EU
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Levels 31 - 50 (except for level 34)

31 Choose ten Woodworking mats - either Maple, Oak or Beech .
    32 Choose 1 of 3 Dye Stamps. Holiday: Ivy-Berry Blend - Oblivious: Cheerful Cliff Racer - Darkening: Dark of the Moons.
    33 Choose one Chest Armour Piece from Heavy, Medium or Light. Blue, one piece set.
    34 no information.
    35 Choose 10 Purple tempers for one of the 3 equipment crafts.
    36 Cyrodiil Assault crate - 10 Siege Repair, 2 Fire Pot Trebs, 2 Rams.
    37 Three purple Crown Fortifying meals
    38 Choose a Crafting Mats Crate for either cloth, leather, metal, or wood. Contains 10 of the level 36-44 mats plus one style mat.
    39 Instant All Research Scroll. Shortens all on-going research by one day.
    40 Motif Box - I think this was supposed to contain Prisoner's Rags motif but it was bugged. Also 6000gp and 1 Outfit Change Token.
    41 Choose one weapon - same range as before but blue quality, one piece set.
    42 Choose either 25 Spell caster's Elixir or 25 Warrior's Elixir. Spells caster's is Magicka, Magicka Recovery, Major Sorc and Proph. I guess the Warrior's potion is the stam equivalent.
    43 One Attribute Respec Scroll and one Skill Respec Scroll.
    44 Cyrodiil Defence crate - 10 Wall repair, 10 door repair, 2 Fire Ballistas, 2 Oil.
    45 Undaunted Enclave Invitation letter (the one you get at lvl 45 now). An undaunted key. So, when you do your Undaunted invitation quest you end up with 2 keys.
    46 5 Mimic Stones. Choose 20 level 46-50 crafting mats for either cloth, leather, metal or wood.
    47 50 Transmute Crystals. Choose one blue ring, one piece set, either Healthy, Arcane or Robust. Set bonus is health. It's just one ring, not two this time. I double checked.
    48 Choose a pair of Purple Jewellery Glyphs from either 2 Stam Recovery, 2 Mag Recovery, 2 Phyisical Harm, or 2 Magical Harm Glyphs.
    49 One Crown Experience scroll.
    50 10,000 gold. One Flame Atro crate.
    PC EU
  • Highlor3
    Highlor3
    ✭✭✭✭
    All options of costumes and pets can be obtained with multiple characters that reach Lvl. 20 and 24.
    [PC-NA] CP 1200+ The Conquest of Tamriel, UESP & Taverna do Mestre
    The Scientia Consortium:
    • Rodbertus Quercus, Imperial, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Robert Bethencourt, Breton, Templar [DC]
    • Karlindah Telvanni, Dunmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Hejthuxis (former Raises-Her-Rear), Argonian, Nightblade [EP]
    • Limeril Bravewind, Altmer, Warden [AD]
    • Isilarelen, Dunmer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Elindael, Bosmer, Warden [AD]
    • Hrodberaht Bright-Fame, "Nordguard", Warden [EP]
    • Ra'Kham, Khajiit, Nightblade [DC]
    • Brazilia gra-Bagol, Orsimer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Nirrah al-Hegathe, Redguard, Necromancer [DC]
    • Theodora Quercus, Imperial, Templar [DC]
    • Cuddles-In-The-Water, Argonian, Templar [EP]
    • Cainneach the Pale, Reachman, Necromancer [AD]
    • Dughlas af-Fearley, Redguard, Sorcerer [DC]
    • Roze Cloturier, Breton, Arcanist [AD]
    [PC-EU] No CP THE CAPS ARMY
    • Adaltos Indoril, Dunmer, Templar [EP]
    • Geralt of Evermore, Breton, Nightblade [DC]
    • Feainneweedd, Altmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Robert Cloturier-Baudiae, Breton, Arcanist [DC]
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    @RaddlemanNumber7 thanks for adding the rest of the rewards :) I didn't get to level any further in the last 2 days.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only i could get that level 50 reward for each of my characters.. itd be nice to get 60,000 gold.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    This looks gooooood nice
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Rainraven
    Rainraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neat. This is a nice addition. GJ ZOS!
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Checking back through my screen shots I see there's a Bank Space upgrade at Level 16 that's missing from the consolidated list:

z6aih5V.jpg

This reward appears to be bugged on PTS. It didn't actually increase my Bank space. I'm not sure if this reward is going to make it onto live. Levelling to 16 is pretty easy, and I think it would be feasible for people to use this reward to max out their bank space without spending any gold. Some of the last Bank space increases are very expensive, so for some people it would be worth the time.

I also levelled a second character to 20 (but no higher!). The level 20 rewards included a choice of the 2 costumes I did not pick the first time through. So, It looks like the second and subsequent times that you hit a level the level rewards are the same as the first time with exception of the Flame Atro crates and collectibles you already have on your account.

PC EU
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, I didn't get a Bank Space Upgrade at level 16. Have to check if I, for some reason, got all those upgrades from the crown store on pts before.

EDIT: yeah, I did max my bank before testing, because it wasn't ever mentioned anywhere before, in contrast to the bag space upgrade. But if I remember correctly, I also didn't see this reward in the preview for level 16. The horse was in the preview, even though I already had it.
    Edited by feyii on January 16, 2018 2:52PM
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    @RaddlemanNumber7
    Thanks for pointing out the bank space, I wonder of it's one per account reward, and if it's gone go live. Well, we'll see.
  • Mephilis78
    Mephilis78
    ✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    So... everyone with a fully leveled toon will get at least one housing storage chest to start?

No, you have to level a new character to get it.

Somewhere in the patch notes it says something about "Veteran players" getting something out of this. I assumed that mean people who have been playing for years and have characters over 50 would get some of the more relevant rewards.

I mean, otherwise, they're basically trying to convince people like me, who have been playing since beta, to kill off a beloved character to make room for this patch's reward system.

If that is, indeed, the case, then I suppose the only good things that are coming out of this is Fang Lair (I really want to see an old TES Arena dungeon expressed in modern 3d gaming techniques) and the whole outfit customization thing.
    Edited by Mephilis78 on January 20, 2018 5:47AM
    "'You have suffered for me to win this throne, and I see how you hate jungle. Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you.'" The Many Headed Talos - Michael Kirkbride
  • Mephilis78
    Mephilis78
    ✭✭✭
    NDnUblH.jpg

Lol I would only have one choice in that scenario!
    "'You have suffered for me to win this throne, and I see how you hate jungle. Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you.'" The Many Headed Talos - Michael Kirkbride
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want to say thank you for doing this, I tried it and made it to lvl 25 - thank you for having more perseverance!
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mephilis78 wrote: »
    Vapirko wrote: »
    So... everyone with a fully leveled toon will get at least one housing storage chest to start?

No, you have to level a new character to get it.

Somewhere in the patch notes it says something about "Veteran players" getting something out of this. I assumed that mean people who have been playing for years and have characters over 50 would get some of the more relevant rewards.

I mean, otherwise, they're basically trying to convince people like me, who have been playing since beta, to kill off a beloved character to make room for this patch's reward system.

If that is, indeed, the case, then I suppose the only good things that are coming out of this is Fang Lair (I really want to see an old TES Arena dungeon expressed in modern 3d gaming techniques) and the whole outfit customization thing.

You won't have to delete a character, but if you have filled all character slots already you would need to buy another one. A 15th character slot will be available in the crown store, once the patch goes live. It would be nicer if the slot was free, but anyway you will get another option than just deleting a char.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I levelled a second character to 34. Easy as eating Jester's Pie :)

@Hunterka71 here are the Level Rewards for Level34 that are missing from the consolidated list:

TyiUNpI.jpg
    PC EU
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    @RaddlemanNumber7 Thank you very much, I put the info into the list.
    Do you per chance remeber if you had the bank upgrade option at lvl 16 on this another character again? Iwonder if this is first leveled character only as it is sort of account wide.