We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wendesday at 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC).
Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 18, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – March  20, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March  20, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LEVELING REWARDS - full list by levels

• Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »
    Level 7: 500 gold, Bag Space Upgrade

what if i will update by bag to max level till lvl 7?

you get no free upgrade. but if you upgrade it almost to max, leaving only a single 65k upgrade not bought? you get it for free :) read the thread, I asked the same question earlier and got my answer few posts above

I can confirm this to be untrue. I tried - no bag upgrade just the 500 gold was given. I tried it after upgrading just a couple of times prior.
  • Highlor3
    Highlor3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    Linaleah wrote: »
    Level 7: 500 gold, Bag Space Upgrade

what if i will update by bag to max level till lvl 7?

you get no free upgrade. but if you upgrade it almost to max, leaving only a single 65k upgrade not bought? you get it for free :) read the thread, I asked the same question earlier and got my answer few posts above

I can confirm this to be untrue. I tried - no bag upgrade just the 500 gold was given. I tried it after upgrading just a couple of times prior.

Strange, I leveled up 3 toons and they received the bag space upgrade.They had no upgrade prior to that (the starting 60 inventory slots, only).
    [PC-NA] CP 840+
    Hruodberht Highlore, Imperial, Dragonknight [EP]
    Robert Bethencourt, Breton, Templar [DC]
    Karlindah Telvanni, Dunmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    Raises-Her-Rear, Argonian, Nightblade [EP]
    Limeril Bravewind, Altmer, Warden [AD]
    Isilarelen, Dunmer, Dragonknight [EP]
    Elindael, Bosmer, Warden [AD]
    Hrodberaht Bright-Fame, "Nordguard", Warden [EP]
    Ra'Kham, Khajiit, Nightblade [DC]
    Brazilia gra-Bagol, Orsimer, Dragonknight [EP]

[PC-EU] No CP