Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LEVELING REWARDS - full list by levels

Hunterka71
Hunterka71
✭✭✭
There is a thread for feedback, but I thought I'll start a thread for all of us who for some reason cannot test this on our own and have a lot of questions.

1. Can some kind soul that dedicated themselves to testing that aspect of new patch write down all meaningful rewards along the way to lvl 50?
(Well, they did :smiley: Great thanks to @feyii and @RaddlemanNumber7 and others)

2. If I have character at lvl 16 and level her to 30 then move to another character at lvl 31 and take it to 50 -- I will get the account bound rewards as if leveling one char? Can somebody swap chars and test it? - well, as per post #68 and my own experience, only the account wide rewards are given once (crown crate, storage coffer), even different costumes you can get as long as you don't own them already. All my below lvl 50 characters show the next reward and milestone reward on character screen. So as long as the character is under 50 they get rewarded as if you made them on the day of update.

THIS IS INFORMATIVE THREAD, TO HAVE YOUR COMMENTS READ BY DEVS WRITE THEM IN THE THREAD:
PTS Update 17 - Feedback Thread for Level Up Advisor : https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/388870/
So far we know:
Level 3: Crown Fortifying Meal
Level :4 Trifling Glyph of Health (green), Choose one: Homespun breaches, Rawhide guards, Iron legs (all green)
Level 5: Two Green-quality Rings, part of a basic 2-piece Item Set that grants a Max Health bonus
Level 6: 3 Soul gems, 1 Crown Experience Scroll
Level 7: 500 gold, Bag Space Upgrade
Level 8: Choose one : Tailor’s Crafting Box / Leatherworker’s Satchel / Blacksmith’s Crafting Crate (the crafting containers
contain basic crafting mats of the selected type)
Level 9: Choose one : Prophet’s Inferno Staff / Greatsword / Shield / Bow /Restoration Staff / Dagger (green quality)
Level 10: Sorrel Horse (account wide)
Level 11: 25 Gold Coast Swift Survivor Elixir
Level 12: Crown Refreshing Drink
Level 13: Recipe: Tarragon Chicken, Poultry, Seasoning
Level 14: 10 Lockpick, 3 Counterfeit Pardon Edict
Level 15: A choice of 6 blue-quality weapons (Prophet’s Inferno Staff / Greatsword / Shield / Bow /Restoration Staff /
Dagger)
Level 16: Tailor’s Advanced Crafting Box / Leatherworker’s Advanced Satchel / Blacksmith’s Advanced Crafting Crate (the
crafting containers contain basic crafting mats of the selected type) (in the early PTS builds there was bank upgrade but it seems to be gone for good)
Level 17: Choose one : Slight Glyph of Hardening, Slight Glyph of Absorb Magicka, Slight Glyph of Weapon Damage (blue
quality)
Level 18: Storage Coffer: Fortified, Choose one (furniture green): Imperial Brazier, Spiked / Imperial Bed, Single / Imperial
Bookcase, Swirled.
  • The “Storage Coffer, Fortified” collectible can now only be obtained from the Level Up Advisor at level 18. - as per patch notes 3.3.2
Level 19: 2 Crown Repair Kit
Level 20: A costume of choice and a Fire Atronach Crown Crate Choose one: Lion Guard Knight / Covenant Scout / Mages Guild Formal Robes (Tester comment: I also levelled a second character to 20 (but no higher!). The level 20 rewards included a choice of the 2 costumes I did not pick the first time through - post#53)
Level 21: Choose one: 10 Embroidery / 10 dwarven oil / 10 Turpen
Level 22: 25 Crown Tri Restoration potion
Level 23: 3 Porade, 3 Jejota, Makko, Deni
Level 24: Choose one (cosmetic pet): Alik’r Dune-Hound, Abecean Ratter Cat (only those 2 - tester confirmed)
Level 25: A choice of 6 purple-quality weapons (Prophet’s Maul / Bow / Lightening Staff / Shield / Restoration Staff / Axe)
Level 26: Minor Glyph of Shielding (purple)
Level 27: Chose one: Treasure Map I ( Glenumbra / Stormhaven / Auridon / Grathwood / Stonefalls / Deshaan)
Level 28: Choose one : Tailor’s Expert Crafting Box / Leatherworker’s Expert Satchel / Blacksmith’s Expert Crafting Crate
Level 29: Choose one: Crown Lesson Riding : Speed / Stamina / Capacity
Level 30: 4,000 gold and a Fire Atronach Crown Crate
Level 31 Choose ten Woodworking mats - either Maple, Oak or Beech .
Level 32 Choose 1 of 3 Dye Stamps. Holiday: Ivy-Berry Blend - Oblivious: Cheerful Cliff Racer - Darkening: Dark of the Moons.
Level 33 Choose one Chest Armour Piece from Heavy, Medium or Light. Blue, one piece set.
Level 34 Choose one: 80 Crown Lethal Poison, 80 Gold Coast Trapping Poison, 80 Gold Coast Draining Poison
Level 35: A choice of 10 purple-quality crafting-improvement materials - for one of the 3 equipment craft.
Level 36 Cyrodiil Assault crate - 10 Siege Repair, 2 Fire Pot Trebs, 2 Rams.
Level 37 Three purple Crown Fortifying meals
Level 38 Choose a Crafting Mats Crate for either cloth, leather, metal, or wood. Contains 10 of the level 36-44 mats plus one style mat.
Level 39 Instant All Research Scroll. Shortens all on-going research by one day.
Level 40: 6,000 gold, "Ragged Style Box" containing the Prisoner's Rags motif pieces, Also 1 Outfit Change Token.
Level 41 Choose one weapon - same range as before but blue quality, one piece set.
Level 42 Choose either 25 Spell caster's Elixir or 25 Warrior's Elixir. Spells caster's is Magicka, Magicka Recovery, Major Sorc and Proph. I guess the Warrior's potion is the stam equivalent.
Level 43 One Attribute Respec Scroll and one Skill Respec Scroll.
Level 44 Cyrodiil Defence crate - 10 Wall repair, 10 door repair, 2 Fire Ballistas, 2 Oil.
Level 45: An Undaunted Key So, when you do your Undaunted invitation quest you end up with 2 keys.
Level 46 5 Mimic Stones. Choose 20 level 46-50 crafting mats for either cloth, leather, metal or wood.
Level 47 50 Transmute Crystals. Choose one blue ring, one piece set, either Healthy, Arcane or Robust. Set bonus is health. It's just one ring, not two this time. I double checked.
Level 48 Choose a pair of Purple Jewellery Glyphs from either 2 Stam Recovery, 2 Mag Recovery, 2 Phyisical Harm, or 2 Magical Harm Glyphs.
Level 49 One Crown Experience scroll.
Level 50: 10,000 gold and a Fire Atronach Crown Crate

[Edited on: 11.02.2018- Big thanks for all testers ]
Edited by Hunterka71 on February 11, 2018 6:28PM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Characters aren't working on pts till it's patch. We can only use templates....so many nudists .
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also -- WHICH chest is given at level 18? I know it's one of the four smaller ones, but a name is needed so that one knows what not to buy from Rolis' new apprentice.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... everyone with a fully leveled toon will get at least one housing storage chest to start?
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    So... everyone with a fully leveled toon will get at least one housing storage chest to start?

No, you have to level a new character to get it.
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also -- WHICH chest is given at level 18? I know it's one of the four smaller ones, but a name is needed so that one knows what not to buy from Rolis' new apprentice.

In the collections window, if you look over the available chests, it states where you can get each of them and the one from the level up rewards also tells you that you can get it that way. I don't remember the name out of my head right now, though.
    Edited by feyii on January 11, 2018 2:15PM
  • Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I dont make a new toon right away but wait till next crown crates come in, will I still recieve flame atronach crates or will they be the crates currently sold in crown store?
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll start posting screenshots of the rewards you currently get for each level. At the moment I've leveled a character to 20. I'll continue tomorrow and update when I have new reward screenshots. I marked the milestone rewards and in-between rewards, which you might want to get, in bold letters.

Level 2
    PUDmant.png

Level 3
    kJexuHT.png

Level 4
    NUCie6a.png

Level 5
    YqHKzs1.png

Level 6
    ZfRQthg.png

Level 7 - includes free bag space upgrade
    pSkYFOf.png

Level 8 - the crafting containers contain basic crafting mats of the selected type (same for the crafting container later on)
    NM9AKDw.png

Level 9
    kEJzncF.png

Level 10 - includes the free Brown Sorrel Horse, which i already had, so it's not displayed here
    ldXlL5X.png

Level 11
    7gekEz1.png

Level 12
    23WYDSb.png

Level 13
    roWszvh.png

Level 14
    09CSbt6.png

Level 15
    4IExEVq.png

Level 16
    LTUvBVy.png

Level 17
    wdSfpas.png

Level 18 - includes the free storage container
    IcRE3IE.png

Level 19
    Q29rCOi.png

Level 20 - The costumes should be a selection, I only got one to select. My guess is, the selection is between one costume each out of the crown store retired knights, scouts and mages packs.
    iO0OEiX.png

As for the Crown Crates, I'm wondering that myself. It would make sense to have them offer rewards of the current Crown Crate Season, instead of always Flame Atronach Crates. But only someone from ZOS will be able to tell us that.
    Edited by feyii on January 11, 2018 10:24PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    feyii wrote: »
    I'll start posting screenshots of the rewards you currently get for each level. At the moment I've leveled a character to 20. I'll continue tomorrow and update when I have new reward screenshots. I marked the milestone rewards and in-between rewards, which you might want to get, in bold letters.

Level 2
    PUDmant.png

Level 3
    kJexuHT.png

Level 4
    NUCie6a.png

Level 5
    YqHKzs1.png

Level 6
    ZfRQthg.png

Level 7 - includes free bag space upgrade
    pSkYFOf.png

Level 8 - the crafting containers contain basic crafting mats of the selected type (same for the crafting container later on)
    NM9AKDw.png

Level 9
    kEJzncF.png

Level 10 - includes the free Brown Sorrel Horse, which i already had, so it's not displayed here
    ldXlL5X.png

Level 11
    7gekEz1.png

Level 12
    23WYDSb.png

Level 13
    roWszvh.png

Level 14
    09CSbt6.png

Level 15
    4IExEVq.png

Level 16
    LTUvBVy.png

Level 17
    wdSfpas.png

Level 18 - includes the free storage container
    IcRE3IE.png

Level 19
    Q29rCOi.png

Level 20 - The costumes should be a selection, I only got one to select. My guess is, the selection is between one costume each out of the crown store retired knights, scouts and mages packs.
    iO0OEiX.png

As for the Crown Crates, I'm wondering that myself. It would make sense to have them offer rewards of the current Crown Crate Season, instead of always Flame Atronach Crates. But only someone from ZOS will be able to tell us that.

the prophet weapons, are they a unique motif?
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    @feyii Thank you so much :smiley:
    You did more than I expected. Be so kind and enlighten me which is better to give- insightful or awsome? :wink:

When it's PTS EU I'll check my 2 question myself, but I'm really curious about the crates.
    This can only be answered by ZOS , though from purely KISS principle the crates should change with crate seasons I would expect.
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    the prophet weapons, are they a unique motif?

No, they are just the old primal motif.
    Hunterka71 wrote: »
    @feyii Thank you so much :smiley:
    You did more than I expected. Be so kind and enlighten me which is better to give- insightful or awsome? :wink:

When it's PTS EU I'll check my 2 question myself, but I'm really curious about the crates.
    This can only be answered by ZOS , though from purely KISS principle the crates should change with crate seasons I would expect.

Hehe, whatever you prefer :) Though I think insightful would be more fitting.
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    @feyii Insightful it is then :wink: You should know you have saved a Khajiit's life, she's lvl 16 and now I know I don't need to delete her and start from scratch.
    Edited by Hunterka71 on January 13, 2018 12:01PM
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to add, the rings you get at level 5 only have the set bonus, which grants health if you wear both. They are not enchanted and don't have traits.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NDnUblH.jpg
    PC EU
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kk
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here are the rewards for levels 21-24. I bolded the interesting ones again.

Level 21
    ZADcaop.png

Level 22
    epmw0Ru.png2842j6fym3d7.png

Level 23
    C2mBTxU.png

Level 24 - rewards a pet. I got to choose one of two, there might be a third, since I already have some of the older pets.
    nq6HtKN.png
  • TheTwistedRune
    TheTwistedRune
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. So what happens if you already have the hound and the cat? You get nothing? Which equates to them now giving away stuff free that some of us have paid money for? Not very sporting that.

If this is indeed the case they should have made new rewards instead of being lazy and using older stuff.

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. So what happens if you already have the hound and the cat? You get nothing? Which equates to them now giving away stuff free that some of us have paid money for? Not very sporting that.

If this is indeed the case they should have made new rewards instead of being lazy and using older stuff.

You could say the same about the crown crates when they're given away free. I've now got a Centurion Field Armor costume, a Nix-hound pet and I would have gotten a white wolf cub pet if I didn't already have it - all from free crates. Whereas other people paid for the exact same things.

Meanwhile other people might have gotten the while wolf or the pocket mammoth from free crates, both of which I paid for when they were originally available. And other items from previous rounds of free crates, I can't remember what was in them.

The way I'm looking at it is if I'd wanted it enough to buy it then it was worth the money to me, and so it's ok that I paid for it, even if later on it's available free/cheaper. It'd be extremely risky to avoid buying things you want because months or years later they might be available for less. You could easily end up missing out completely, because a lot of items have only returned in crown crates (which means you'll typically pay more to get a specific item than if you bought it directly) and some haven't returned at all.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    The way I'm looking at it is if I'd wanted it enough to buy it then it was worth the money to me, and so it's ok that I paid for it, even if later on it's available free/cheaper.

Totally agree.

The target audience for the leveling rewards are new players ... not four-year whales who have every purchased & crown crate pet in their collections menu.

Even though it appears you’d get a unique pet anyway, I question whether complaining about this kind of reward is a serious discussion point.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on January 13, 2018 6:28PM
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    @TheTwistedRune

The way I look at it, personaly, IMHO, is that the rewards are supposed to be for a new player. So that person will not have any of those, and they will be happy to get a chance for something you could buy/ acquire erarlier, when they were not playing yet.
    For example, when the cat was going away from the store a bought it cause I wanted it. I've displayed it in my houses since, I walked with it in forests, I enjoyed it , I got the bang for my money and I'm happy new players will have a chance to get the cat as well, as the next batch od store cats seems to be a cross between a cat and a fenec :wink:

As to brand new rewards- mah Godh, can you imagine the outrage on the forums? all those threads: we are forced to grind a new character? It's bad enough as it is, when people who got and will get a handful of free crates scream about 3 more?
    IMHO some people seem to forget at the end of the day it's just a bunch of pixels.
    Edited by Hunterka71 on January 13, 2018 6:35PM
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a question about bag space upgrade, though I suppose I could just go ahead and test it myself, but since someone did already. is it a crown store consumable? or just automatic upgrade, as you level up?
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Level 24 - rewards a pet. I got to choose one of two, there might be a third, since I already have some of the older pets.
    I'm levelling a character on an PTS account that has zero pet collectibles apart from the Morrowind dog. I can confirm that I too had only the choice of those two pets for the level 24 rewards.

PC EU
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »
    I have a question about bag space upgrade, though I suppose I could just go ahead and test it myself, but since someone did already. is it a crown store consumable? or just automatic upgrade, as you level up?

It's just an automatic upgrade, so it will only work for the character you leveled. If you buy bag space upgrade in the crown store, it's also automatic, you don't get a consumable.

If you have a lot of gold saved and plan to level a new character, you could basically get all bag space upgrades but the last before you reach level 7 and then get the most expensive one for free. But I doubt many people will or can do this.
    Edited by feyii on January 14, 2018 8:19AM
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    And here are the next rewards from level 25-30. Nothing really interesting here.

Level 25
    EjuCWGv.png

Level 26
    ctCAmrc.png

Level 27
    90nINYW.png

Level 28
    06MVQpq.png

Level 29
    MWmWq0s.png

Level 30
    P8XvGiQ.png
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a thread for feedback, but I thought I'll start a thread for all of us who for some reason cannot test this on our own and have a lot of questions.

1. Can some kind soul that dedicated themselves to testing that aspect of new patch write down all meaningful rewards along the way to lvl 50?
    I know Gina gave us milestones , but for example the storage chest is at lvl 18 - not mentioned there. All those account wide rewards.
    So - anything other that consumables and gear - can you tell us? And with costumes- what were the choices?

2. If I have character at lvl 16 and level her to 30 then move to another character at lvl 31 and take it to 50 -- I will get the account bound rewards as if leveling one char? Can somebody swap chars and test it?

THIS IS INFORMATIVE THREAD, TO HAVE YOUR COMMENTS READ BY DEVS WRITE THEM IN THE THREAD:
    PTS Update 17 - Feedback Thread for Level Up Advisor : https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/388870/
    So far we know:
    Level 3: Crown Fortifying Meal
    Level :4 Trifling Glyph of Health (green), Iron legs
    Level 5: Two Green-quality Rings, part of a basic 2-piece Item Set that grants a Max Health bonus
    Level 6: 3 Soul gems, 1 Crown Experience Scroll
    Level 8: Choose one : Tailor’s Crafting Box / Leatherworker’s Satchel / Blacksmith’s Crafting Crate (the crafting containers
    contain basic crafting mats of the selected type)
    Level 9: Choose one : Prophet’s Inferno Staff / Greatsword / Shield / Bow /Restoration Staff / Dagger (green quality)
    Level 10: Sorrel Horse (account wide)
    Level 11: 25 Gold Coast Swift Survivor Elixir
    Level 12: Crown Refreshing Drink
    Level 13: Recipe: Tarragon Chicken, Poultry, Seasoning
    Level 14: 10 Lockpick, 3 Counterfeit Pardon Edict
    Level 15: A choice of 6 blue-quality weapons (Prophet’s Inferno Staff / Greatsword / Shield / Bow /Restoration Staff /
    Dagger)
    Level 16: Tailor’s Advanced Crafting Box / Leatherworker’s Advanced Satchel / Blacksmith’s Advanced Crafting Crate (the
    crafting containers contain basic crafting mats of the selected type)
    Level 17: Choose one : Slight Glyph of Hardening, Slight Glyph of Absorb Magicka, Slight Glyph of Weapon Damage (blue
    quality)
    Level 18: Storage Coffer: Fortified, Choose one (furniture green): Imperial Brazier, Spiked / Imperial Bed, Single / Imperial
    Bookcase, Swirled.

Level 19: 2 Crown Repair Kit
    Level 20: A costume of choice and a Fire Atronach Crown Crate Choose one: Lion Guard Knight / Covenant Scout / Mages Guild Formal Robes
    Level 21: Choose one: 10 Embroidery / 10 dwarven oil / 10 Turpen
    Level 22: 25 Crown Tri Restoration potion
    Level 23: 3 Porade, 3 Jejota, Makko, Deni
    Level 24: Choose one (cosmetic pet): Alik’r Dune-Hound, Abecean Ratter Cat (testers comment- I got to choose one of two, there might be a third, since I already have some of the older pets.)
    Level 25: A choice of 6 purple-quality weapons
    Level 30: 4,000 gold and a Fire Atronach Crown Crate
    Level 35: A choice of 10 purple-quality crafting-improvement materials
    Level 40: 6,000 gold, The Soul Shriven motif, and an Outfit Token (corrected by ZOS- Prisoner Rags Costume)
    Level 45: An Undaunted Key
    Level 50: 10,000 gold and a Fire Atronach Crown Crate

[Edited on: 13.01.2018- Big thanks for @feyii and @RaddlemanNumber7, keep up the good work]

Reference the LVL 18 reward of a free coffer... is that the 30 slot coffer? and also are you able to get additional coffers by levelling different characters to lvl 18?

Would that mean you can get the maximum allowable of 4 storage coffers from levelling 4 alts instead of spending 400k tel var?
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »

It's just an automatic upgrade, so it will only work for the character you leveled. If you buy bag space upgrade in the crown store, it's also automatic, you don't get a consumable.

If you have a lot of gold saved and plan to level a new character, you could basically get all bag space upgrades but the last before you reach level 7 and then get the most expensive one for free. But I doubt many people will or can do this.

thank you. ended up discovering that its automatic myself, but didn't have a chance to test if buying cheaper upgrades first still allows you to get this one, good to know that it does. and yeah, new players on a first character won't be able to do that. but on alts? and veteran players making another alt? its a very nice little bump. 65k is still a considerable amount of gold for me, so saving it is nice.

the next question I have is... are those riding speed lessons bankable? are they like regular consumables you might get in a crown crate or from crown store, or are they bound to specific character? more over, has anyone had a chance to test if you still get those on a character that already has their horse maxed out? another thing I could test myself tomorrow, but in case someone knows already?
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
  • ClockworkCityBugs
    ClockworkCityBugs
    ✭✭✭

what if i will update by bag to max level till lvl 7?
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

what if i will update by bag to max level till lvl 7?

you get no free upgrade. but if you upgrade it almost to max, leaving only a single 65k upgrade not bought? you get it for free :) read the thread, I asked the same question earlier and got my answer few posts above
    dirty worthless casual.
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    @Haquor
    As per patch notes: We’re pleased to introduce a new form of collectible – storage furnishings! These account-wide items allow you to store 30 or 60 items per collectible, depending on the size. You can acquire four 30-slot coffers and four 60-slot chests,

Lvl. 18 reward is a coffer = 30 slots, and account wide so only once per account, just like the crates.
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Haquor
    As per patch notes: We’re pleased to introduce a new form of collectible – storage furnishings! These account-wide items allow you to store 30 or 60 items per collectible, depending on the size. You can acquire four 30-slot coffers and four 60-slot chests,

Lvl. 18 reward is a coffer = 30 slots, and account wide so only once per account, just like the crates.

So what differentiates the reward coffer from others you would buy from writ merchant or with tel var? are there four different styles or something and the one that drops from the reward is always the same?
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    There are only two kinds of storage, coffer and chest, they have four different names for coffer-- but the same design, and four different names for chests - all the same design.
    The one from leveling is the first on writ merchant list (I believe) so I guess once you get it you can't buy it. Or once you buy it , before lvl 18, you can't get it.
    As its PTS NA I can't check things myself, not enough time for grindfest. We have to relly on kindness of testers and their ability to post screenshots, which I lack :blush: