The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Golden Vendor - 2018/01/05

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
[PC][Consoles]

Ring of the Netch's Touch  - Arcane 250,000g / 500,000AP
Embershield Ring - Healthy 250,000g / 500,000AP
Seventh Legion's Ring - Healthy 150,000g / 300,000AP
Ring of the Ranger - Robust 150,000g / 300,000AP
Sellistrix's Helm Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP
Giant Spider's Helm  Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy)100,000g / 200,000AP

History of Vendor Items
http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seventh Legion's Ring... ;)
    Options
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giant spiders helm wtf is that
    Options
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Giant Spider's Helm"...?
    Options
  • Mauin
    Mauin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was the Giant Spider meant to be Swarm Mother? I was just updating my guild's message with the vendor items and that one made me pause.
    Options
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some very good stuff there this week. OMG my savings :lol:

Thank you so much for posting!
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSA: Do not buy the Giant Spider helm.

This is a leftover item that was first datamined during the One Tamriel PTS. It's one of the iterations of Swarm Mother that was apparently discarded. But somehow it remained in the itemization table as "what Swarm Mother could've been".

In any case, the shoulders are not obtainable in-game. And it is a separate and distinct set from Swarm Mother, so it cannot be paired with Swarm Mother shoulders.

I'm shocked, really, that this leftover bit from OT's development somehow made it into the Golden Vendor. Somebody at ZOS messed up. LOL.
    Options
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smmokkee wrote: »

Opposite set of the miniature spider's helm

edit:
    The fella below me has posted a SS of the rare miniature spider helm.
    Edited by BuddyAces on January 6, 2018 12:24AM
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
    Options
  • pauli133
    pauli133
    ✭✭✭✭✭

6fvUE87.jpg
    Options
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

This is a leftover item that was first datamined during the One Tamriel PTS. It's one of the iterations of Swarm Mother that was apparently discarded. But somehow it remained in the itemization table as "what Swarm Mother could've been".

In any case, the shoulders are not obtainable in-game. And it is a separate and distinct set from Swarm Mother, so it cannot be paired with Swarm Mother shoulders.

I'm shocked, really, that this leftover bit from OT's development somehow made it into the Golden Vendor. Somebody at ZOS messed up. LOL.

Lol no way that is kind of awesome. I'm buying it.
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have the AP, I'm going to buy it just so I have it
    Options
  • Mauin
    Mauin
    ✭✭✭✭

That explains that. Not sure how that wound up in what The Golden can sell. That's... Interesting.
    Options
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmmm
    1) but several legion rings
    2) wait a month or two
    3) sell rings for big profit
    4) .... profit

rip decibel
    Options
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giant-spider-mask.jpg
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
    Options
  • Mikuelray
    Mikuelray
    ✭✭
    Does say giant spider's haha. But it's the swarm mother helm lol. Looks like the item icon shows selene's lol. Oh well thought it would be Veli lol. But Netch and Seventh Legion. Goodbye savings haha
    Options
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    giant-spider-mask.jpg

Isn't that the exact same tooltip?

I'm buying one. Worst case, ZoS is embarrassed and converts them to Swarm Mother. Best case, I have a giant spider helm to link and chat and mess with my friends that don't what it is.
    Options
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Farther than five meters. >:)

Yeah, I'm going to transmute that for possible future tank use...
    signing off
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giant-spider-mask.jpg

Isn't that the exact same tooltip?

I'm buying one. Worst case, ZoS is embarrassed and converts them to Swarm Mother. Best case, I have a giant spider helm to link and chat and mess with my friends that don't what it is.

See my earlier post. They have different 1p bonuses, but the same 2p. The important thing is that despite the 2p bonus being identical, they are separate and distinct sets and cannot be combined (much in the same way Perfected and regular DW and 1HS Asylum weapons cannot be combined).
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know but it does not drop anywhere... I have done some searching and well...
    "Giant Spider set"
    item-94731-1-0.png
    "Swarm mother set"
    ggqJh01.png

So it is a... data mine set...
    http://esoitem.uesp.net/itemLink.php?itemid=95002&summary
    What is that ZOS ?! Can anyone explain it ? the gold vendor has a set that does not drop anywhere in game ?!
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on January 6, 2018 12:33AM
    Options
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Is it possible the vendor may have the shoulders at some point, or where they never created?
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
    Options
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha amateur hour @ZOS!
    PC-NA
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrm, you guys think I could sell a 7th legion ring for 100k gold?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will this get fixed to being something usable or we just gotta deal with it? Also would love to see a Velidreth helm since the last was in April 2017. hint. hint.
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. If this thing is on Gold Vendor RNG list then there is a good chance that Shoulder set piece is there too... :lol:

Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on January 6, 2018 12:56AM
    Options
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert

Um, da fork? Can we get a comment on this?
    Options
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LMAOOOOO GIANT SPIDER I'M DEAD
    Options
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe adding vendor exclusives?
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
    Options
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is sellistrix for a stamblade? As a solo player, helmets are tough to come by. I have lots of keys.
    Options
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giant Developer's Bugfest Helm -- will y'all add an actual helmet into the golden plzthx?

@ZOS_Wrobel
    Options
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is sellistrix for a stamblade? As a solo player, helmets are tough to come by. I have lots of keys.

It's not that bad for solo. It doesn't do a lot of damage but it does provide some CC to temporarily get mobs off of you.
    Edited by N00BxV1 on January 6, 2018 1:18AM
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler lol

Might as well gather everyone .
    Options
This discussion has been closed.