Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Poll to fix (or at least add an "on/off" feature to) the Imperial fountain

• Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I think this fountain should work and have flowing water.
    Still haven’t forgotten @Delphinia

And may this injustice be addressed at some point in 2 year frames lol

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    9wh7n6q5shbv.png

DESPERATE HOMEOWNER
    Hi neighbor! I have your 20 sacks of flour for you. Now, will you kindly tell me how to fix my fountain so it works like yours?

SLIGHTLY ANNOYED HOMEOWNER
    Oh! What happened to you? You look terrible! Like something the Khajiit dragged in!

DESPERATE HOMEOWNER
    I was thrown in jail. Apparently those places you told me to gather the flour were on private property. Who knew that taking flour that's just sitting around out in the great outdoors is considered grand larceny?! Thankfully, the guards must have been good souls, for they believed my side of the story and released me. I only had to spend one night in jail and was given a full pardon. It wasn't half bad actually, some of the inmates and I sat around and sang this song.. oh, how does it go?
    (Clears throat)
    Red Diamond! Red Diamond!
    The heart and soul of Men.

Oh, would you please stop singing?!

DESPERATE HOMEOWNER
    Red Diamond! Red Diamond!
    Protect us till the end.
    Such a lovely song and I just can't seem to get it out of my head. Well, after that ordeal, I'm ready to see my fountain fixed and take a nice relaxing bath, and get a good night's sleep in my own bed.

My my my.. you are a cheerful one aren't you? Well, I just need you to do one other teeny tiny errand for me. A while ago, I loaned a little trinket to a friend of mine and I'd like to have it returned. I haven't been able to make it back there in ages...but, if you would be a dear and travel to retrieve it, I'd be most grateful. The place is a resort really and all who live there love it and are just oh so friendly. You'll want to pack light clothing and even a bathing suit! It's so hot there this time of year.

DESPERATE HOMEOWNER
    (disappointed)
    Oh, I thought maybe you'd be ready to help me after I ran your other errand for you. But, I understand. I am happy to help you and will just have to be patient a little while longer. Where must I travel to and whom shall I meet?

(smiles and says in a feigned sweet voice)
    The place is called Coldharbour and my friend's name is Iskra....

to be continued....

Edited by Delphinia on December 28, 2017 2:55AM
  • Queue
    Queue
    ✭✭
    Why doesn't it have running water for our housing use, but does in the rest of the live environments. Maybe its a simple fix? ZOS you've fixed and improved sooo much lately. This would be a great goodwill fix ;)
  • Sweetpea704
    Sweetpea704
    ✭✭✭✭
    #fixthefountain
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    #FixtheFountain, ZOS!
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #FixTheFountain

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_KaiSchober
    @ZOS_GaryA
    @ZOS_TristanK
    @wrobel
  • ChuckBbaguette
    ChuckBbaguette
    ✭✭✭
    :D
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously what the hell.

I don’t understand why they are ignoring this. I mean yes, it’s a relatively small issue. I get that, but the product is 100% only purchased through the crown store and it doesn’t function.

@Delphinia have you tried re-submitting an Ingame ticket explaining that you’ve tried the forums? I would also recommend posting in the bug section.

I’m at a loss here for why they refuse to respond. But an Ingame ticket will force a reply from
    at least someone
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soon they will get tired of us and close this thread.
    They haven’t said there favorite response of we will look into it in the future, lol.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soon they will get tired of us and close this thread.
    They haven’t said there favorite response of we will look into it in the future, lol.

In which case another thread will simply be opened. And then another, and then another. They'll get tired of closing threads/ignoring us eventually, and realise it's easier to respond.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I want my fountain to work it’s alrdy lit up it just needs flowing water. It’s currently a memorial to fallen friends and allies with a huge burning imperial brazier on top, sitting inside my forsaken.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on December 29, 2017 6:04PM
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously what the hell.

I don’t understand why they are ignoring this. I mean yes, it’s a relatively small issue. I get that, but the product is 100% only purchased through the crown store and it doesn’t function.

@Delphinia have you tried re-submitting an Ingame ticket explaining that you’ve tried the forums? I would also recommend posting in the bug section.

I’m at a loss here for why they refuse to respond. But an Ingame ticket will force a reply from
    at least someone

Hi! Thank you so much for your encouragement and support; it really means a lot to me. You have been wonderful and it's really perked me up to see what kind and caring individuals are out there in this community.

Yes, I have tried submitting an in game ticket twice I believe, however it's been a while. I also did post a comment to the bug forums, but still zos remains silent. At this point, I may have to just resign myself to the fact that they will never even acknowledge this issue.

I realize this is such a small and simple thing, and in the grand scheme of things, really doesn't matter. It is just something that I know a lot of us would really enjoy seeing them resolve.

In the meantime, I'm just going to try and continue writing within this thread about the "Desperate Homeowner" and all of her misfortunes in her "quest" to fix her fountain :)
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for keeping us all entertained, Delphinia <3

I wonder if they realise how rude and uncaring they come over as being. I really cannot fathom these guys/gals out, and can't be assed to think up any excuses for them these days.

Edit: Let's see if they jump on here and edit the mild profanity out of my post. It seems just about all they can be bothered to do/consider important at least here on the housing forums. Sad.
    Edited by Aurie on December 31, 2017 2:09AM
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    e4p2r83v3w4p.png

(Talks quietly to herself)
    Oh, perhaps I was too rough on that girl. All she wants is help fixing her fountain… Why am I so distrusting of people?
    No, no, no Zinnia Ophelia Smith, you stop that this instant! You stop thinking like that! She’s nothing more than a pesky neighbor and you needed to get her out of your hair! Yet, sending her to Coldharbour may have been just a little too… cold?

DESPERATE HOMEOWNER
    Hi again neighbor! I’m back!

Wait, what?! How did you…? I mean, welcome back!

DESPERATE HOMEOWNER
    Oh, by the way, I wasn’t able to even step foot onto that resort you mentioned… I packed my bathing suit and everything. I had barely stepped foot off of the boat when I met this nice elderly gentleman. He was kind of a little odd though come to think of it. Get this, he was wearing a pot on his head! Still he was such a wonderful man nonetheless and what a voice he had! I could have listened to him talk all day! Anyway, I explained that I needed to find your friend, Iskra and relayed the whole story to him. He said Iskra had moved from the resort and now lived in, what some would call, a shady neighborhood. He told me I was to stay put and he would go fetch your trinket for me! He didn't feel it would be a good idea for a tourist to go off alone. Isn’t that just so absolutely gallant? And they say chivalry is dead…. So, anyway, I thanked him kindly for retrieving it and I quickly stepped foot back on the boat to head home! Oh, and thank you again so much for such a lovely time! I never would have been able to afford a voyage on such an extravagant luxury liner if you hadn’t paid for it!
    And guess what else!

Oh, I'm just waiting with bated breath! It couldn't be that you loved it so much, you're going to go back and stay ... forever? Oh, please tell me I'm right?

DESPERATE HOMEOWNER
    There was an actual pool on the boat! I've never ever been on a boat before, and certainly never dreamed they could actually put pools on them!
    So, I still managed to soak up the sun while aboard, dined on the finest cuisine every night, slept in the softest bed, met really amazing people, danced the night away with, well, that's another story ...and came back with this amazing tan!

(Sigh)
    Well, I had to make it look believable… (ahem) what I mean to say is I had to make sure you had an unbelievable time my dear!

DESPERATE HOMEOWNER
    Well, I had such a wonderful time on my trip, however I am so happy to be back home and I’m ready to hear your secret to fixing my fountain. Please, will you help me now?

I uh….

to be continued....
    Edited by Delphinia on January 1, 2018 12:59AM
  • Mallow
    Mallow
    ✭✭✭
    Brava, Delphinia! Brava!
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    k18gd7agbt6f.png
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_EveP @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_TristanK

I absolutely have felt like this was one of the best games I've played (mmo speaking)..
    When housing was introduced, I was elated... it's been the one thing that's kept me here.

pvp also used to be one of those things I enjoyed about this game.
    I know people in my pvp guild who have tried to contact you directly Gina, with issues (over 50 mails) regarding the multiple issues residing in pvp atm.. and still no response from you...
    pvp has become an awful experience dealing with exploiters, cheaters, tbaggers, faction stackers, etc.. yet, nothing seems to be resolved.

Housing is what's left for me here.. I don't expect that my opinion alone means much to you; however, I would expect that the opinions of multiple players should.

I feel very disappointed that we are not at least getting some acknowledgment. (Other than when my title was edited to remove the word "petition")...

While most of us are happy to see new homes and some improvements being added to housing, it feels like the current issues are being completely ignored, and not just in housing.

I realize you must have a lot of issues to try and resolve, and most of us know what it is to put in a hard day's work. Many of us have customers we have to attend to in some manner as well. Most of us have to at the least acknowledge our customers.

As much as I'd love to see water added to an item you have listed for sale as a "fountain", it may not be possible for you to do. I do not work in your field, therefore I understand this may be an impossible request. If it is, I think many of us would like to at least know that information, so we do not continue being disappointed further in your lack of response.
    thank you for your time and enjoy your day
    Edited by Delphinia on January 7, 2018 6:24AM
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_EveP @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_TristanK

I absolutely have felt like this was one of the best games I've played (mmo speaking)..
    When housing was introduced, I was elated... it's been the one thing that's kept me here.

pvp also used to be one of those things I enjoyed about this game.
    I know people in my pvp guild who have tried to contact you directly Gina, with issues (over 50 mails) regarding the multiple issues residing in pvp atm.. and still no response from you...
    pvp has become an awful experience dealing with exploiters, cheaters, tbaggers, faction stackers, etc.. yet, nothing seems to be resolved.

Housing is what's left for me here.. I don't expect that my opinion alone means much to you; however, I would expect that the opinions of multiple players should.

I feel very disappointed that we are not at least getting some acknowledgment. (Other than when my title was edited to remove the word "petition")...

While most of us are happy to see new homes and some improvements being added to housing, it feels like the current issues are being completely ignored, and not just in housing.

I realize you must have a lot of issues to try and resolve, and most of us know what it is to put in a hard day's work. Many of us have customers we have to attend to in some manner as well. Most of us have to at the least acknowledge our customers.

As much as I'd love to see water added to an item you have listed for sale as a "fountain", it may not be possible for you to do. I do not work in your field, therefore I understand this may be an impossible request. If it is, I think many of us would like to at least know that information, so we do not continue being disappointed further in your lack of response.
    thank you for your time and enjoy your day

Delphinia, I completely agree with every word.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New fountains running water in pts a lot amazing stuff
    acwkjen3v4wi.png
    nwjafdp55uyt.png
    This is a option you could play with:
    afbgrlvqpkgs.jpeg
    Edited by Krainor1974 on January 9, 2018 6:05AM
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6wqqitbtct5v.jpg
    I did light fountain with crystal
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sinking it down
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8gmcjbuwkjyp.jpg
    If you sink it down
    Edited by Krainor1974 on January 9, 2018 6:15AM
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8gmcjbuwkjyp.jpg
    If you sink it down

I think that's an awesome idea :) I really appreciate your creative approach! Many thanks!
    I did try the Dwarven Fountain, Forged at one time, but it didn't work out well.. unless I put it in the wall. And even with that, the water still only poured out of one spout...

It would be nice if ZOS would just add the missing water to the Imperial fountain, (or the on/off switch for water) since it seems to work just fine in the other Imperial fountains they have in the world and this is a Crown Store only item.

I hate to have to use up two spots for one fountain and incur additional cost just to resolve the issue they created.
    Edited by Delphinia on January 9, 2018 4:40PM
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    8gmcjbuwkjyp.jpg
    If you sink it down

I think that's an awesome idea :) I really appreciate your creative approach! Many thanks!
    I did try the Dwarven Fountain, Forged at one time, but it didn't work out well.. unless I put it in the wall. And even with that, the water still only poured out of one spout...

It would be nice if ZOS would just add the missing water to the Imperial fountain, (or the on/off switch for water) since it seems to work just fine in the other Imperial fountains they have in the world and this is a Crown Store only item.

I hate to have to use up two spots for one fountain and incur additional cost just to resolve the issue they created.

It is a nice fountain splashes high and small
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vjolrdb8q66g.jpeg

Also the pic with both fountains is inside my forsaken fortress , it’s a memorial to fallen friend and allies
  • markdeloma
    markdeloma
    ✭✭✭
    Other idea.
    Other Idea = I bought imperial edition so that I could create things in an imperial style! And not for a white horse!
    Need to make recipes of imperial style of subjects accessible at least for those who bought the imperial edition of the game !!!
    p.s. of course the fountain should work :)
    Head of Emerald Turtle
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    markdeloma wrote: »
    Other Idea = I bought imperial edition so that I could create things in an imperial style! And not for a white horse!
    Need to make recipes of imperial style of subjects accessible at least for those who bought the imperial edition of the game !!!
    p.s. of course the fountain should work :)

The Imperial edition allows Imperial characters to craft items using the motif without needing to buy the motif.
    The Imperial edition allows non-Imperial characters to transmute (some) gear items to Imperial. It will also allow players to use the Imperial motif for free at the Outfit station, according to the PTS patch notes.

Recipes for Imperial style furnishings that are available in game can be crafted by all players, even those who don't own the Imperial edition.
    Most Imperial style furnishings are Crown Store only, because ZOS likes to make money off of them.
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    DEL!!! Check the patch notes!

YOU DID IT, TWINNIE!!! <3:)<3

Thanks so much, ZoS! xxx
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what I did in pts with a aleyid crystal and the new fountain. It will look a lot better with the imp fountain water as well.
    tbzlsic2s3y9.jpeg
    wx7c49710xwg.jpeg
    Edited by Krainor1974 on January 15, 2018 9:31PM
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    according to new pts patch notes - they are fixing the fountain! it should be interactable and able to turn on or off!
    Furnishings
    The Imperial Fountain of the Bay can now be activated, and will have small streams of water pouring from its spouts while active.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/390152/pts-patch-notes-v3-3-1#latest

which means live fix is coming in about a month!
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"