The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Where have all the Werewolves gone??

IlCanis_LupuslI
IlCanis_LupuslI
✭✭✭✭✭
Where have all the werewolves gone
Long time passing?
Long time ago?
Zenimax nerfed them everwhere.
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

Ok small joke, for real am i the only 1 noticing the suspicious crash in the werewolf population (at least here Xbox EU)???
Is it the same on other platforms????
Ever since they nerfed the perna Wolf groups and the heals by getting rid of the wrath passive reducing the werewolf heal even more it seems I can count the amount of Werwolves in PvP on 1 hand :-(
@ZOS_GinaBruno any plans in making the werewolves competible again???
Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on December 19, 2017 11:48AM
Cp 1490
Xbox-EU-AD
Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Westminster?gty_westminster_dog_show_03_jc_160216_17x12_1600.jpg
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There´s been a lot of threads lately regarding werewolfs. I really hope @ZOS takes a good look at them and make some improvements during the next big update :)
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolves would benefit if they had something similar to vampires, where the passives are on at all times. 20% stam regen for example, and permanent passive resistances with some kind of health buff in there too with a poison damage weakness similar to what fire is for vamp.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instead of percentages give flat values
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Werewolves would benefit if they had something similar to vampires, where the passives are on at all times. 20% stam regen for example, and permanent passive resistances with some kind of health buff in there too with a poison damage weakness similar to what fire is for vamp.

Pass on that. I like that they are different and weaknesses only come when in form. They just need to make them function better in form to be worth doing it. Right now; you give up any utility your build has when you transform.

Gap closer is good, keeping a spammable damage, keeping 1 ability CC. They need a defensive CD and a heal that fits the resources that the rest of the abilities use. I personally would like light and heavy attacks to do splash damage and there should be a movement bonus. In PVP; it’s also bad that you can’t shake snares.

Then you also need to be able to Rez, have some sort of mount form to travel, and all the other QOL things you sacrifice to transform.

Of course a lot of these could be handled just by making it a toggle like overload.
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They starved cause they cant cook :(

3595273.jpg
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso_nya wrote: »
    They starved cause they cant cook :(

3595273.jpg

For only 5kgold/month you can help a starving doggo with food. Mail @Qbiken on PC/EU your gift. Your gold save lifes :)
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A recent patch removed an unintended feature of perma form werewolf. This makes it difficult for groups of werewolf players operate. Seeing as the timer is always a factor, this deters the casual werewolves.

Also some quality of life issues with werewolves still exist, Unable to resurrect allies, put down siege, or use group synergies.

Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry that's my fault. Ive killed all the WW
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess im the Soul survivor then lmao
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the fact that they're primarily geared towards stamina based characters reduces their popularity quite a bit...

both stamina and magicka characters can benefit from the vampire skill line...

I've read of some magicka based werewolf builds - but, not many...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Had a lot of fun with permanent werewolf. Spent at least 500k on gear only for them to "fix" my fun AGAIN.

Haven't transformed since. Been werewolf since day 1 console release too
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I never was in group with other werewolves so permanent timer was something I have never had (apart from just one amazing bug in pve which I wish never ended :'( ).
    But anyway, my main werewolf is sleeping since last double AP event, waiting for next event to progress from AR 29 to at least get Legate Black dye :)

VT3qpGj.jpg

So many nerfs since Dark Brotherhood, and not just for werewolves :/ And of course inability to resurrect allies and place sieges is horrible. Well, at least we can operate sieges, repair things and destroy things :smiley:

DTgtCvh.jpg

Last time one of my wolves was in Cyrodiil... When I was collecting skyshards for another alt like a ~1 month ago, and since developers had "brilliant" idea of removing additional campaigns, I had to fight 3 times cause some nasty people didn't want to peacefully pve together :| Two times enemy was killed and shown proper disapproval, third time I died but my dots got that guy. I initially spared him while he was watching the map and didn't even see how I just went by him and took skyshard. Just a bit sad that I couldn't show my disapproval to him after he died :D

t34pYf5.jpg

Rusty werewolf in pve gear and drinking dropped Health potions, after all the nerfs is still good enough to wake up sometimes. I wonder how many nerfs are ahead, destroying all the little fun which is still left :/
  • Tieberion
    Tieberion
    ✭✭✭
    Waiting and watching. We hide in the woods, the shadows that rustle the leaves. We watch and sharpen our claws in the thorniest of thickest where even heavy armor dare not go. Day in and day out, we take our victims, and recruit those who are worthy, and devour the rest. Sleep well warriors, we are coming.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone here who plays on PC/EU server??

Looking for PvP WW companions......
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I still see werewolves running undaunted pledges and in Cryodiil, I'm in a PvP werewolf guild called Children of Hircine. So the wolves are still around. You don't see many of them in overland regular lands unless they're training skills because there's not a lot for werewolves to do there. Overland content can be handled by just about any build.

Of course if werewolves skill line was more like the vampire's skill line, (passives working all the time, being able to rez in wolf form, etc) you'd see more of them. As of now, except for certain combat situations, it's just not worth sitting in wolf form.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Anyone here who plays on PC/EU server??

Looking for PvP WW companions......

I did stop wolving when the permawolf "bug" was fixed. We simply didn´t have enough Werewolves to compensate.

If there is enough interest I´d revive my wolf pack on Sotha, every Wednesday or so.

Requirements: DC, Earthgore/Chokethorn, Wyrd tree armor and Coward´s Gear (and, most importantly, a fitting mount/ costume for the untransformed periods) TS should not be necessary given the ability to stay within 15 m of the pack.
    Edited by Thraben on December 21, 2017 1:25PM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Thraben

I can´t promise you I´ll have all the gear-sets ready (aside from Earthgore and Cowards gear), but you´ll have my interest :)
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    @Thraben

I can´t promise you I´ll have all the gear-sets ready (aside from Earthgore and Cowards gear), but you´ll have my interest :)

Wyrd Tree is the easiest to get ;) It allows WW to attack keeps and purge poisons ;)

I would start it again if there are like 8 people interested ;) the precise date is a matter of preference. Just contact me!
    Plus: Everyone loves a bunch of attacking and emoting Doggos !
    Edited by Thraben on December 21, 2017 5:23PM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this thread is very true. Somehow we need to set the Werewolves free! This is probably why, we not seeing Much werewolf in game. Note: This is about real life, but I wonder if a Secret in game Government. Knows the answers, as to why No Werewolves in game (possibly WereBear's and WereVampire's to) :'(
    Edited by Serjustin19 on December 27, 2017 6:41PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Serjustin19 you are my favorite, come to PC NA
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    have two active werewolves at the moment...

best comment i've read to date on werewolves was to build them for being a werewolf first and second whatever class, resource pool they were focused on...

had a chance to play both yesterday - they absolutely maul and dispatch enemies in zerg situations...great thing about zerg fighting in werewolf form - the timer is basically unlimited...

the increased resistance passives plus heavy armor - makes for a nearly unkillable character...of course trying to break-free while wearing all heavy means lots of potion popping and getting stuck in place every so often...

they do okay in small scale most of the time also - unless you're going up against a couple of good players who know what they're doing - in which case you are much better off not transforming at all...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf Wednesday PC NA
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone playing a stam dk or warden are running werewolf hide armor....
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The OG's are still out there, and we are still finding the hard fights.

Unlike every scrub who claims to be 'looking for good fights', only to run off to farm the faction with the fewest players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFdEDsavQ_o

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.