Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    Do you only get forum stars for likes and agrees and not post popularity, whelp there goes my long con of shaking up the rats nest of kyne to earn my 5 star forum rank....

E X P O S E D
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Options
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I get where you're coming from I think. I mean populations in PvP have been steadily dropping since around 1T but in defence of the people who choose to stay in Kyne I would have to be a no vote. Most people here run crafted sets and no monster sets obviously. No offence because you have completely destroyed me in Shor but Kyne offers a unique PvP experience where one has to rely on skill to get kills and stay alive. Broken gear sets and monster sets just don't offer that kind of gameplay.

Eternal hunt for stam classes, shacklebreaker for mag classes. There's your meta in kyne
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:
    Static Wave - AD stamsorc

Options
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StaticWave wrote: »
    I get where you're coming from I think. I mean populations in PvP have been steadily dropping since around 1T but in defence of the people who choose to stay in Kyne I would have to be a no vote. Most people here run crafted sets and no monster sets obviously. No offence because you have completely destroyed me in Shor but Kyne offers a unique PvP experience where one has to rely on skill to get kills and stay alive. Broken gear sets and monster sets just don't offer that kind of gameplay.

Eternal hunt for stam classes, shacklebreaker for mag classes. There's your meta in kyne

Those are popular sets for players running alts in Kyne. But what about the other six to seven pieces of gear?
    Options
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    Remember the days you could around naked in BWB and get away with it?
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Remember when only the 5pc of a set worked?!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss that.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've never worn either of those sets and have done just fine. In fact I'd go as far as to say that most people I've fought wearing Eternal Hunt were generally pretty easy to kill. I'd think that Hunding's is more "meta" than Eternal Hunt.
    Options
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Those are popular sets for players running alts in Kyne. But what about the other six to seven pieces of gear?

Did you mean sets?
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

Options
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I've never worn either of those sets and have done just fine. In fact I'd go as far as to say that most people I've fought wearing Eternal Hunt were generally pretty easy to kill. I'd think that Hunding's is more "meta" than Eternal Hunt.

Hundings is a damage set where eternal hunt is a recovery set. Pair it with another damage set and you will get a lot utility.
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Julianos, Eternal Hunt, Shacklebreakers and Kagrenacs are what I see the most, yeah. I crafted Inner Axiom on my pet sorc to see how well it would do... not impressed. But I am too lazy to craft it again.

The other sets to complement, I don`t really know what people run since you can't craft jewelry. I have Morag Tong, Willpower and Beeskeeper jewelry saved atm, used to have Vicious Death but I cleaned it out recently. I usually buy a couple boxes from the regional vendor to go with the jewelry, then craft the missing pieces.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nah fam I don’t even play here but the meta should be, 2h hundings 4 piece hundings, 3 piece clever , sword shield clever..... 3 piece agility. Then dumpster kids
    Options
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nah fam I don’t even play here but the meta should be, 2h hundings 4 piece hundings, 3 piece clever , sword shield clever..... 3 piece agility. Then dumpster kids

Why would you bother to run that in Kyne to kill a bunch of new people in green quest gear? I play in kyne and have on and off for the last 2.5 years. I can assure while a few people twink out their charcaters to min/max and upgrade weapons every two lvls, most don't. Most people in Kyne are newish with average to below average gear. How can I tell you ask? Because I'm killing 75% of people in kyne when I've outleveled my gear by ten lvls and have 1750 weapon damage fully buffed. Why would I or anyone seek to *OWN* new players and thus drive them away from pvp entirely? I and others already have the advantage of experience. There is very little point in completely ruining others pvp experience by out gearing them *because we can*
    Not in kyne......Do I min/max to the best of my ability for vet..you betcha I do. In Kyne up untill lvl 40 or so when stats start to fall off dramatically my gear is, has been, and always will be blue. One crafted set one overland set to compliment accordingly for some semblance of balance.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
    Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like spriggans, shackle breaker with two piece nights silence for stamina toons. Could get more damage with a different setup but I'm lazy.
    Edited by Fur_like_snow on December 8, 2017 11:43AM
    Options
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    I just reuse hundings, night mothers, shacklebreaker, julianos, fury, transmutation. I also don't bring in my toons 36-40 because I hate vetting out and not having my class lines leveled
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I personally don't like deleting characters. I would rather pay 10 dollars for the base game and create new characters. One thing I've been doing is creating 1 class per account. For example:

gueen.emily has 8 stam nbs
    drama.queen has 8 mag nbs
    dk.emily has 8 stam tanks

This allows me to try different races, different gear, and also allows me reuse all my gear.

Some set combinations I am going to try are:

Emily Bowtard ( stam nb )
    5 marksman
    5 morag tong

Emily Tryhard ( stam dk )
    5 Warrior-Poet
    5 Fortified Brass

Emily Pigtails ( mag nb )
    5 War Maiden
    5 Seducer

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Disgusting
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Disgusting

I like you for some odd reason.

Oh by the way, I read a few of Serjustin19 posts. His posts are sooo long. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Serjustin19 is a damn hero and it’s our fault he won’t come to PC NA.....
    Options
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you mean sets?

No. I mean what about the other empty slots of gear. You claimed a single gear set to be meta, which is five pieces. There are 11 available slots at any time for gear so if what’s the other half of these supposed metas?
    Options
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Kyne RP Warden wears 5 Unfathomable of various levels and colors ( for the Crows), and 5 Innate Axiom, which looks like it could be a really great Hybrid set, and unbelievable that it is only 2 traits to craft. She will Prob try the Hargraven's Set as well.
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much all my Stam builds run Hunding's+some Overland set (typically Spriggan's or Seventh Legion), and all my Mag builds run Kagrenac's+some overland set (stuff like Silks of the Sun on MagDK, Spinner's/Necropotence on Mag Sorc). I've also played a couple builds with Black Rose replacing Hunding's or Kagrenac's, though that was before the Black Rose and Heavy Armor nerfs so I don't know how effective that would be now. The nice thing about using the same handful of sets for pretty much all my characters is that I only need to obtain them once and then can just keep reusing them. Hunding's, Kagrenac's, and Black Rose are just good all around "base sets" for any character, IMO, then I can use Overland sets that more specifically synergize with my build.
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

Remember ground oils? Or when you would port somewhere with out a shrine and someone walked through your animation and it canceled the port? Or you could steal with impunity?
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

Remember ground oils? Or when you would port somewhere with out a shrine and someone walked through your animation and it canceled the port? Or you could steal with impunity?

Like "Travel to player"? You could do that in Cyrodill?? That's so *** stupid xD
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or when rapids would hit the group even if they were on the other side of the map.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or when rapids would hit the group even if they were on the other side of the map.

I want that back.

Infinite range purge was OP though.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rapids was sooo convenient for groups.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ha! Yeah, I miss that....
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was running around in Kyne yesterday solo on my dusty magsorc. Really, I am just awful at the magsorc. Just refreshed my gear to current level and needed to go to Crops to pick up some jewelry. It was red, but saw one of the flags turning blue, so ran over and popped a proxy det., haunting curse, cced him, hit him with a couple frags and lighting splash and stood on his corpse to turn the flag. Got my jewelry and was on the flag applying enchants when I get attached and quickly dispatched by a stam beast AD. I rezed at crops and figured I would work on my magsorc "skills" with this guy when I was actually ready to fight. He was taking another flag when I got to him and set up my usual rotation.... He crit rushed and then I was dead. Going back through the death recap there were a list of usual suspects, dizzy swing, executioner, deep fissure, etc. Didn't see any of the animations. Rezed up and tried again, same thing. Looked a bit closer and saw Dizzy Swing, Poison, Deep Fissure, Crit Rush, executioner all within a second. Never saw the crit rush or the dizzy swing, and those are easy to pick up. Wondering if this is a connection/server issue. I think my ping was somewhere up around 250. If his was really low and mine was around there, could this cause the issues I was seeing?
    Obituary:
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have ran across a DC in the past few days that, dare I say it (cause I never have before) was hacking and or using CE. Starts with a Ji something. Ran into him in battlegrounds several times and then in KY. Suspicious dude is suspicious.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a L2P issue, because I've been told several times that macros and CE can not or no longer be used in eso because of the outstanding anticheat detection they have in place.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.