Maintenance for the week of December 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - December 18
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– December 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– December 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– December 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC)

Major graphics bug: strange ripple effect on the ground...

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    Hey all, just letting you know we have a fix for this issue coming in next week's incremental patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | Facebook | Twitter
    Staff Post
  • kristokn
    kristokn
    Hey all, just letting you know we have a fix for this issue coming in next week's incremental patch.

Thanks Gina! I've seen this strobing effect on both my iMac and new MBook Pro, glad it's getting fixed!

-K
    Khristoph - DC Sorcerer
    Meerahl - DC Nightblade
    Sargøn - DC Warden
  • Romilly
    Romilly
    w00t!

W
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!!!
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Wintergreen
    Wintergreen
    ✭✭✭
    Oh thank heavens! I googled "ESO rain has gone all rainbow" and it brought me to this thread. I was SO afraid my video card was dying or something!
  • Tiedän
    Tiedän
    ✭✭
    Good news...I logged in today and noticed this for the first time, I was also terrified that my GPU was going to crap the bed.