The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

FREE Nix-Ox Mount for Morrowind Owners!

• THWIP71
    THWIP71
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing it doesn't share the same movements as the in-game monster version?
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Acidlite
    Acidlite
    ✭✭
    smh, fix the game first then give out compensation.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Again, SQUEEEEE! I am just so excited. Ever since I saw the datamined image of this mount I've been super excited for its release, was totally prepared to buy it and EEEEEEE! <3<3<3 It's absolutely perfect for one of my toons. I can't wait to see how it moves. I kind of hope it is different from the dwemer spiders and does not just bug-leg along, I hope it's kind of bouncy like the senches are. Either way I will love my buggie.

You guys realize you just made playing punchbug possible in this game now, right? xD
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    HEY! Put a mount in the next Trial!
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my god. I knew, just knew we'd get the Giant Flea offered as a mount one day, but FREE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Watch out, world, cause here I come across the countryside of Tamriel, a trail of Bubonic Plague in my wake!
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not my cup of tea, but if it's free it's for me!
  • PlautisCarvain
    PlautisCarvain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much!!
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the free mount ZoS.

Now PLEASE increase the drop rates on Morrowind and CWC furniture plans so we can enjoy those too.
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good deal. thanks zos! <we need a 'thumbs up' emoticon>

Tom-Hardy-Thumbs-Up.gif
  • FSUKING801
    FSUKING801
    Soul Shriven
    Lol
  • Kali_Despoine
    Kali_Despoine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still not worth it when is it going on sale?
  • Valorin
    Valorin
    ✭✭✭
    I actually wanted a Nix Ox mount the moment I saw them as mobs in the game and prepared to buy it for lots of crowns...
    Thanks for the giveaway!
  • rusila22
    rusila22
    ✭✭✭
    well that's a really nice gift for ESO's fans and subscribers.
    Thanks Zenimax :)
    Rusila CP :600
    Title : Monster Hunter
    Currently : Beta Tester in Morrowind
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do ESO + Members own Morrowind?

I'm a 3 year subscriber on PS4.

Will I get the Bling?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

No
    Don't worry girl I'm a Sorcerer, i got my Hardened Ward for protection
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    medhma wrote: »
    Hello,

First of all, thank you for this nice gift, of course more of these are always welcome :p.

Sadly for me my PC had a hardware failure so it is getting repair currently as such I can't log in to claim my mount.

@ZOS_GinaBruno, So my question is there anyway for me to get the mount without log in in case I don't get my PC back before 26 Nov, I already missed most of Orsinium Anniversary Event not getting the mount too is just too sad (of course I already have Morrowind).

Thank you, in advance, for any good news.

Submit a ticket with Support just in case you think you may not have your PC back yet.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They creep me out!
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, an incentive to buy Morrowind for the users who didn't bought that so far.

I'd rather they fix the AI package of Banker and Merchant walking away, products for which I paid 5k crowns (each).

lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    lucky_Sage wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »
    #CanWeHaveAcrownSaleSoonPlease

Awesome! Not my cup of tea, but for free I'm sure I'll find a situation to use it!

we will black Friday through cyber Monday

Has this been verified or just a guess??

I do have to say, it's extremely odd that they're doing special 'maintenance' all on the same day... normally PC maintenance is on Monday... so sounds like something is in the works.

guess
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

• AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    EDIT: Ignore. Was expecting an alert to say it was delivered. xD
    Edited by AzraelKrieg on November 22, 2017 11:23AM
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    Logged on today and found the Nix-Ox sitting in my collections. I love it, thanks ZOS! :)
    Edited by HidesFromSun on November 22, 2017 12:27PM
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EDIT: Ignore. Was expecting an alert to say it was delivered. xD

same here. :)

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derlfak wrote: »
    Logged on today and found the Nix-Ox sitting in my collections. I love it, thanks ZOS! :)

It is a sneaky mount. I got into my Collections without anyone seeing it. No Notification. No little icon on Collections, or on the Mount tab. That'll teach me to hire Khajiit guards to watch my Collection.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Ilithyania
    Ilithyania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tnx :)
    PC
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    Derlfak wrote: »

It is a sneaky mount. I got into my Collections without anyone seeing it. No Notification. No little icon on Collections, or on the Mount tab. That'll teach me to hire Khajiit guards to watch my Collection.

I had a notification when i first logged on, I thought 'Yess the Nix-Ox woo'. Yet when i opened it, it was just a guild update. so i felt disappointed. Then i figured i might as well check the collections and ta da! There it is! Sneaky thing must've been using invisibility potions or something :smiley:
  • schwarzman1
    schwarzman1
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you
    PS4 NA AD
    PSN: schwarzman1
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the free mount, it's always nice to receive gifts!
  • krachall
    krachall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I took the bait and got Morrowind yesterday. Logged in this morning and no Nix-ox. Yes, checked my collections.

There’s bait-and-switch and then there’s bait-and-ditch!
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    krachall wrote: »
    Well I took the bait and got Morrowind yesterday. Logged in this morning and no Nix-ox. Yes, checked my collections.

There’s bait-and-switch and then there’s bait-and-ditch!

Did you log in yesterday after you bought Morrowind, but before today?

No worries, there will be a second batch handing out on the 26th, you should get it then.
    Edited by coop500 on November 22, 2017 3:44PM
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?