The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sotha Sil Campaign Discussion Group NA PC

• PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    We could swap potato recipes/facts. That was a fun way to contribute to campaign discussion last time.

Examples:
    -Nobody wants to eat mashed potato's when on a counter siege because those are only reserved for the 1vX crowd who we all know are on a strict no-siege diet.
    -You should always boil your potato's pre-zerg surf due to the high amount of salt in the zerg waters.
    -Always bring a baked potato to a small man as there is an abundance of sour cream available.
    Edited by PenguinInACan on October 3, 2017 10:05PM
    Marek
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    We could swap potato recipes/facts. That was a fun way to contribute to campaign discussion last time.

Examples:
    -Nobody wants to eat mashed potato's when on a counter siege because those are only reserved for the 1vX crowd who we all know are on a strict no-siege diet.
    -You should always boil your potato's pre-zerg surf due to the high amount of salt in the zerg waters.
    -Always bring a baked potato to a small man as there is an abundance of sour cream available.

You forgot that salt is bad for you & potatoes are high in carbs which can be directly related to rage which contributes to slow responses to flagged keeps and increased zerg sizes. (lol)
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salt is only a problem if you have kidney or heart problems.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Phreeki
    Phreeki
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Pls no swareing.

I iz sowry :(
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phreeki wrote: »
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Pls no swareing.

I iz sowry :(

no swarys pls, vary sensatiiv
  • Airyus
    Airyus
    ✭✭✭
    Last night I engaged in player vs player combat on sotha sil na pc against a player of the opposite alliance. We matched wits with an exchange of skills and battle hardened grit. Just when our battle was about to come to an epic conclusion a zer..... wait I can't talk about that.

In a similar engagement scenario, I activated a gap closer skill and inadvertently.... wait, can't talk about that either.

Um.... has anyone seen any deer in cyrodiil?
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    There were some good fights tonight on Sotha Sil...
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I frequently use Sotha Sil to enter the IC, buy Apothecary Satchels or Hakejo, and then immediately leave again.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's a Sotha Sil
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    What's a Sotha Sil

Not allowed to say, sorry.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    I hate to turn this into a flame thread and get us in trouble...but I remember one major issue when I was still riding around sotha....
    Something has to be done about that zombie zerg Southeast of BRK. Those no talent, 2 attack spamming zerg surfing NPCs. They used to try to gunk me cheap by swinging at me on my gear.
    I would have loved for any of them to try to 1v1 me. Would one ever?
    No! No skill undead mobs Xv1ing any solo player they could find.
    L2P zombies. Learn to play.
    It's mobs like that who are killing pvp for poor innocent gwar everywhere!
    Edited by Zander98 on October 4, 2017 7:05AM
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry. Wasn't trying to bring negativity into this thread.
    Just discussing the health of the bipedal mounts of the game.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • D0RID0RI240
    D0RID0RI240
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love the smell of fire ballistae and ice ball trebs hitting the postern door of a level 5 keep in the wee hours of the morning. I makes me appreciate <insert faction here> for their commitment to taking <insert keep here> wilst in Sotha Sil PC NA.
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Zander98 you're right. Those zombies have been a problem since Beta and ZoS has done NOTHING ABOUT IT.

NERF ZOMBIES!!!11!!!1!
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zander98 wrote: »
    Sorry. Wasn't trying to bring negativity into this thread.
    Just discussing the health of the bipedal mounts of the game.

You and me are going to have a talk ingame soon. And invite that boy mikmak too.
    I found a perfect chicken nöödle soup recipe I am going to share with you guys. But since you accidently changed some things it is hard to keep track.

I threw a stone at Faregyl last night for no reason. Got a blue stone back. That did hurt a lot but looked pretty.
  • Phreeki
    Phreeki
    ✭✭✭
    I engaged in a PvP action last night in Sotha. My opponent and i did not use skills, we acted it out in emotes........
    I lost to them when he used a double thumbs up to my knee........i will never be the same.....
  • kynseon
    kynseon
    ✭✭✭
    I want to complaint about the elitism found in some of the resources guards. You come up to them and all they do is bash you and then when you're killed they sheathe their weapons like nothing happened.
  • AlwaysOnFire
    AlwaysOnFire
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like Sotha Sil for its friendly atmosphere and easygoing, easy-to-follow campaign movements. It's easy to find a good group and nobody takes a setback too seriously because we're all just trying our best.
  • FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Sotha Sil because he doesn't ask me to listen to his poems.

Wait. Wrong thread.

My favorite part of Sotha Sil is getting mail from the grand warlord. So caring. :smile:
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to do dolmens in Sotha Sil. It is my biggest accomplishment in life to solo these.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I find soloing resources in Sotha Sil to provide a bit more challenge as a magicka user. Greater than dolmens? Debatable, but resources never provide me the cold fire weapons that my anonymous enemies rain down upon me.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    I find soloing resources in Sotha Sil to provide a bit more challenge as a magicka user. Greater than dolmens? Debatable, but resources never provide me the cold fire weapons that my anonymous enemies rain down upon me.

We can all agree that soloing both dolmens and resources in Sotha Sil NA PC is much more skillful than soloing dolmens and resources in other campaigns on PC NA (besides perhaps Almalexia and Kyne). It is the increase in skill required to solo dolmens and resources in noCP environments (like Sotha Sil NA PC) to be so much more enjoyable for many of us.
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on October 4, 2017 5:21PM
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • ZOS_MattL
    ZOS_MattL
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there,
    We have decided to close this thread as it is off topic and unconstructive. This is a continuation of the past threads on this campaign and continues to show disruptive behavior. We are not looking to stop you all from discussing events that happen in your campaign, we are just trying to break the cycle of inappropriate behavior that has been historically demonstrated by this campaign's past threads.
    Regards,
    Matt
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.