The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Sotha Sil Part 3 NA PC

• Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on emp again @Kita, we were a few milliseconds late at capping Chal. Lol.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Kita
    Kita
    ✭✭
    Glad to see that i lost my emp at 3:40 ish AM PST today. Its sad that everyone logs off when they see what a decent emp that knows how to 1vX can do to zergs. After getting wiped and denied keeps by one emp and 3 or so AD hmmm... Must be embarassing that you force yourself to log off around the time frame of 12AM to 1AM only to log back on when they know i will be asleep due to work and healthy lifestyles that i choose to partake in. Like... bruh... so much for never night capping.
    Edited by Kita on September 22, 2017 12:55PM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was talking to one that criticized me for showing up just for keep ticks and zerging when I mostly play solo/duo and haven't been on in prime time more than a couple times over the last two months. They told me they were just going to log, nap, and dethrone once the server was dead.

So when the going gets tough, just quit? Everyone from some DC guild keeps telling me that they're on for good fights. IMO farming a million AD pugs is a good chance for AP - better than the ring around the resource and pvdoor in terms of fun and probably AP.

Also they told me that AD has 40 man zergs that they farm before 3pm EST. I haven't seen that on any alliance, so I'm curious where all these AD are and why zone is so quiet.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Kita
    Kita
    ✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I was talking to one that criticized me for showing up just for keep ticks and zerging when I mostly play solo/duo and haven't been on in prime time more than a couple times over the last two months. They told me they were just going to log, nap, and dethrone once the server was dead.

So when the going gets tough, just quit? Everyone from some DC guild keeps telling me that they're on for good fights. IMO farming a million AD pugs is a good chance for AP - better than the ring around the resource and pvdoor in terms of fun and probably AP.

Also they told me that AD has 40 man zergs that they farm before 3pm EST. I haven't seen that on any alliance, so I'm curious where all these AD are and why zone is so quiet.

Bro thats what im saying, you cant call yourself the best when you get wiped by TM in 20 seconds and just night cap.
  • D0RID0RI240
    D0RID0RI240
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ayyyyyy the campaign is a few days old and DC doesn't have a 3k lead. Up is Down.
  • Kita
    Kita
    ✭✭
    Sotha Sil is nothing but horse simulator 2.0 with DLC content called siege simulator.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    only to come back at 2am attempting to night cap
    Heh, night cap attempt...

Finally put the video together since I had time after a busy work week. Condensed more than 70 minutes of hit and run farming of DC into a 20 minute video. Almost always outnumbered, opponent with emp buff and most of the scrolls, not counting that one in the lava.

Again, this is from Sept 17th, though after midnight so I guess it's the 18th, right near the end of the tel var event. We just got back to the server after more tel var farming.

https://youtu.be/YJWW55AZZL8

Earned over 75k AP in the process, too, while it seemed half of the DC we faced were furiously trying to find a place to put up even more siege.
    Edited by Kartalin on September 23, 2017 9:06PM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

Finally put the video together since I had time after a busy work week. Condensed more than 70 minutes of hit and run farming of DC into a 20 minute video. Almost always outnumbered, opponent with emp buff and most of the scrolls, not counting that one in the lava.

Again, this is from Sept 17th, though after midnight so I guess it's the 18th, right near the end of the tel var event. We just got back to the server after more tel var farming.

Earned over 75k AP in the process, too, while it seemed half of the DC we faced were furiously trying to find a place to put up even more siege.

d5efd58e104b6a7fd486ef2804eef049ff35e5512123d6ca19b9ce50cd3d6868.jpg
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to say, for AD being high and mighty about the DC emps zerging and whatnot, it is quite amusing to see the emp and his 20+ zerg ulti bomb the 2 defenders at Nik lol. Becomes a little challenge to see how many seconds I can tank it.

Edited by gabriebe on September 23, 2017 10:52PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I don't particularly care, just think it'll be funny to see AD go the way of DC should the current trend persist. Must be a solo group that just took Glade. Hint: it's pretty boring in the long run.

Edit: even more hilarious, when it's emp + 2 v 5 pugs at a ressource they own, the emp throws down a fire ballista . Lmao.
    Edited by gabriebe on September 24, 2017 12:27AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    We have recently removed several combative posts that bashed or shamed other users. Please keep all discussion civil and respectful. If these posts continue, and community members continue to be named and shamed, we may have to shut this thread down.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking the problem is not mentioning guild names but specifically shaming CertaiN guilds.

I see what you did there xD
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    Some pvp clips feat. The B Team, random friends and poor stamina management. All but one clip are from non cp.

https://youtu.be/fox4eAsIVc8
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Exorbitant siege damage in no cp leads to unskilled play: Fact. Just a general complaint.
    Sylphie wrote: »
    Some pvp clips feat. The B Team, random friends and poor stamina management. All but one clip are from non cp.

Looks great! I like the magDK/magplar combo, both covering some of the weaknesses of the other, DK locking people down and magplar helping clear those pesky negative effects and maintaining heals. So you end up with an immobile, OP duo, lol.

Should include that vid of @Drakkdjinn getting rekt in Ash Farm tower because he wasn't paying attention ;)

• PC/NA
  • jaysins
    jaysins
    ✭✭✭
    I like fighting against B-TEAM. Especially since [snip] bagged [snip] with me after he interrupted our duel. Good times.

[Edit to remove naming and shaming.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on September 26, 2017 7:29PM
    Jaisins -AD Stamsorc. Can't outrun an orc sorc
    Bearingitall -EP Warden. Lions and tigers and especially Bears oh my
  • Kita
    Kita
    ✭✭
    Where is DC? I told everyone i was gonna emp and they hardly even give back a fight. You wanted PvP on-demand, i gave that to you plus the emperor package premium. So where is DC this campaign rotation??
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kita wrote: »
    Where is DC? I told everyone i was gonna emp and they hardly even give back a fight. You wanted PvP on-demand, i gave that to you plus the emperor package premium. So where is DC this campaign rotation??

I know the modus operandi on AD is to immediately come to this thread when anything remotely undesireable happens, but most DC/EP just...go to a new campaign lol.
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    Exorbitant siege damage in no cp leads to unskilled play: Fact. Just a general complaint.
    Sylphie wrote: »

Looks great! I like the magDK/magplar combo, both covering some of the weaknesses of the other, DK locking people down and magplar helping clear those pesky negative effects and maintaining heals. So you end up with an immobile, OP duo, lol.

Should include that vid of @Drakkdjinn getting rekt in Ash Farm tower because he wasn't paying attention ;)

Cheers! Zele must've been carrying me hard if you thought he was a magplar lol. He's actually a stamplar in the clip though his clutch empowering sweep, purify and vigor did save me a lot during that fight. I would love to have a competent magplar to play regularly with us though, it would really help us out since we don't have a dedicated healer at the moment.

I had that clipped along with the other tower farm fights we did that day but they weren't impressive enough to clip since we just kept getting outnumbered by too many healers and sieged. Life sure sucks without a negate.

jaysins wrote: »
    I like fighting against B-TEAM. Especially since [snip] bagged [snip] with me after he interrupted our duel. Good times.

[Edit to remove naming and shaming.]

Rip censorship. Considering the B team is currently just my guild leader and I, that gives me a good idea of who you are talking about lol.
    Edited by Sylphie on September 26, 2017 10:51PM
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • Passifest
    Passifest
    ✭✭✭✭
    that ep night cap tho
  • Sovi3tKitsch
    Sovi3tKitsch
    ✭✭✭
    Passifest wrote: »
    that ep night cap tho

Was working on a EP toon yesterday evening and loved EP zone chat in Cyro. Lots of people having a sulk because AD was still on at 2am EST and putting a damper on their efforts... like DC doesn't run practically 24/7.
    I might be trash but "garbage can" not "garbage can't".
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welp, took a break after double AP event and I'm happy to see that DC aint steamrolling the map everyday anymore.
    I guess I will finaly be allowed to play in this campaign without getting PMs like '' *** you for playing in such a *** faction''
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Welp, took a break after double AP event and I'm happy to see that DC aint steamrolling the map everyday anymore.
    I guess I will finaly be allowed to play in this campaign without getting PMs like '' *** you for playing in such a *** faction''

I even get those PMs in Kyne nowadays. (Then the people sending the PMs challenge me to 1v1s, and conveniently fail to show up for those 1v1s.)

The image of DC as a mustache-twirling villain provides such a powerful excuse for other factions' behavior that I don't expect it will go away anytime soon, regardless of DC's actual behavior.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • D0RID0RI240
    D0RID0RI240
    ✭✭✭✭
    The must have gotten the three negate tanks they were recruiting in zone for. Those honor gaurds are vicious devils.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The must have gotten the three negate tanks they were recruiting in zone for. Those honor gaurds are vicious devils.
    Totally shuts down the annoying menders too. Nothing puts a damper on a good pvdoor like being chain negated and eclipsed by npcs.

• PC/NA
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally shuts down the annoying menders too. Nothing puts a damper on a good pvdoor like being chain negated and eclipsed by npcs.

Hahaha! Had a good long night with several fun battles. Some long keep defences where DC were outnumbered 3 to 1 (when EP and AD teamed up). Come off the server to find out that apparently all we did was PVE the night away. :D
    Edited by esotoon on September 28, 2017 8:45PM
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

mhmm is it me or you get to 0 hp twice around 4:09?
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw 0 many times in that video. Wish I could continue living when my health was at 0. Well done!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Think it's vamp passives helping, and health desyncs don't always show accurate health numbers.
    • PC/NA
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    fought a little in there tonight after 6 months. i can say salt is still maximum, keep it up xD
    Vice

Love Palace
  • ZOS_MattL
    ZOS_MattL
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there,
    We have decided to close this thread as we have had to remove several more off topic, inflammatory, and naming & shaming posts. We understand that with a PvP community there is going to be some razzing and back and forth, but this thread continues to be out of hand.
    Regards,
    Matt
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.