The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Sotha Sil Part 3 NA PC

Dutchessx
Dutchessx
✭✭✭✭
Let's see if we can keep this one open... And Go!
Edited by Dutchessx on August 15, 2017 2:35PM
Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
Remember Haderus
Remember Azura's Star
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have had to close multiple threads on this campaign already, but we believe it is important for the community to have a place to discuss this aspect of the game. Therefore, we are going to allow you all to continue to discuss your campaign in this thread. We expect you to keep your posts in line with our community guidelines. This thread is not to be used as a way to launch personal attacks on other players. This is not a place to call out other players by name and make them the target of public ridicule. Please take the time to ensure your posts here are civil, constructive and promote positive interaction. Any violations of our rules will be actioned appropriately.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_EoMzW0sB-DEHwjHmrcePuf5dKCDBBWOwrf7yyMLyUI6W7LEgCA
  • Toomdad
    Toomdad
    ✭✭✭
    So I'm still pretty low level on my pc account, around cp 70, is this a decent campaign for an EP or should I home the 7 day campaign?
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Populations were pretty low yesterday evening so after the obligatory dethroning of DC we went and had some fun in Vivec and got to kill new and different DC as well as some old friends.

@Toomdad If you play in North American prime time I think you'll have a decent experience on this campaign. Otherwise it frequently tends to be overrun by DC.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • kynseon
    kynseon
    ✭✭✭
    Toomdad wrote: »
    So I'm still pretty low level on my pc account, around cp 70, is this a decent campaign for an EP or should I home the 7 day campaign?

The best campaign. Everything is balanced and there is no salt. No loading screens.
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was really happy the other night to see all 3 factions represented and fighting on the map.
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_RyanM wrote: »
    We have had to close multiple threads on this campaign already, but we believe it is important for the community to have a place to discuss this aspect of the game. Therefore, we are going to allow you all to continue to discuss your campaign in this thread. We expect you to keep your posts in line with our community guidelines. This thread is not to be used as a way to launch personal attacks on other players. This is not a place to call out other players by name and make them the target of public ridicule. Please take the time to ensure your posts here are civil, constructive and promote positive interaction. Any violations of our rules will be actioned appropriately.

thanks , alright guys NO MORE SOTHA SALT.
  • Avalinia
    Avalinia
    ZOS_RyanM wrote: »

thanks , alright guys NO MORE SOTHA SALT.

Might happen for three pages. Lmao.
    Co-owner of Civil Disobedience
    PC/NA
    EP/Sotha Sil

"What would you do for a klondike bar skooma?"

Narcissea - Bosmer Stamblade (8 Trait Crafter)
    Skooma-Whisperer - Altmer Magplar (PvP DPS/Main)
    Skooma Master Race - Argonian Magplar (PvP Healer)
    Skööman Centipede - Bosmer Stamplar (PvP DPS)
    Skööma - Khajiit Stamplar (PvP DPS)
    Emperor Emperor Skööma - Imperial Stamplar (PvP Tank)
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    DR had a small group running last night, we had some good fights at Bleaks for a while. We also had some good fights against AD last night as well.
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • squidprojectb14_ESO
    lol hey good ol A/SS thread, how's it going? I missed two of these?
    --Ral (SquidProject)

Pls. no Swareing GM (RIP--there was too much swareing)

AD: Ralastor, Magblade; Squid Pro Quo; Stamsorc
    EP: High Blood Sugar; Stamsorc
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else having issues with pulling stamblades out of cloak? I mean I was chasing this dude yesterday litterally spamming magelight right next to him at all times so others could kill it and only once have I seen the swirling little ball above his head.
    Edited by gabriebe on August 16, 2017 7:43PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love Sotha. The EP experience is the least toxic of about any zone I've been in.
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gabriebe unless you're basically on top inner light won't reveal squat. Radiant is still good, but imo detect pots work best.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was litterally on top. And I've used detect pots too in the past but people still cloak right through them, even though I have it on max duration. I figured it would only work on stealthed, but not cloaking, enemies. I don't know. Just doesn't seem the mechanic works very well for me at least.
    Edited by gabriebe on August 16, 2017 9:51PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• wolfwraith37
    wolfwraith37
    ✭✭✭
    If you could see that you were on top of them, though, they weren't in stealth so magelight wouldn't work. Unless I'm misunderstanding?
    Edited by wolfwraith37 on August 16, 2017 10:06PM
    Kavesh - Stamblade
    Shepherds-Wolves - Magplar
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that statement was confusing to me as well.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to clarify, I meant that I'd spam it litterally on top of him and rarely if ever would I see the little magelight ball atop their head indicating they can't cloak.
    Edited by gabriebe on August 16, 2017 10:44PM

The traitor

• wolfwraith37
    wolfwraith37
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Just to clarify, I meant that I'd spam it litterally on top of him and rarely if ever would I see the little magelight ball atop their head indicating they can't cloak.

Ah. You only get that if they're pulled out of stealth/cloak first. Cameo/Evil Hunter works the same way.

You probably saw that light when they tried to cloak but weren't out of range of magelight and got immediately pulled back out.
    Kavesh - Stamblade
    Shepherds-Wolves - Magplar
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah ok that explains it, thanks.

The traitor

• out51d3r
    out51d3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    Solo killed two AD scroll runners tonight, both times vs groups of 5-10 AD. Was fun. :)
    Edited by out51d3r on August 20, 2017 1:59AM
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    that b-team banter though
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Passifest
    Passifest
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »
    that b-team banter though

We like to keep it a welcoming environment
  • out51d3r
    out51d3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully Sotha picks up again soon. This last campaign was boring since week 2. Not much actual fighting going on. Either DC zergs steamrolled everything, AD zergs steamrolled vs a near empty server, or EP and AD doubleteamed DC(which was kinda fun really).
  • EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    out51d3r wrote: »
    Hopefully Sotha picks up again soon. This last campaign was boring since week 2. Not much actual fighting going on. Either DC zergs steamrolled everything, AD zergs steamrolled vs a near empty server, or EP and AD doubleteamed DC(which was kinda fun really).

Oh sure, when AD zergs its vs empty server. Not saying AD hasn't done that, but if any side is deserving of that condescending remark, it's DC. Proof: Last three months of daily DC nightcaps+gatecamping.

Maybe you can stop hoping and we can actually have an active server again if certain DC guilds would stop trying to turn Sotha into their own personal buff server. Seriously, there are 3 other empty servers to go do that in now. If they do that, maybe all the people that left on all sides can come back.
    Edited by EdmundTowers on August 20, 2017 6:05PM
    Co GM of Imperium of the Eagle, PvP Guild NA PC, ~Aldmeri Dominion~
    Tyrael Allynna Aldmeri Magplar
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    Reposting because I really like the picture.

"A productive day at Arrius"
    wya0n3P.jpg
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylphie wrote: »
    Reposting because I really like the picture.

"A productive day at Arrius"
    wya0n3P.jpg

Aeko, when was this, you baddie!?
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys are just mad because I'm the best player in sotha
  • kynseon
    kynseon
    ✭✭✭
    Good job gate camping this morning. Doing a fine a job blue.
  • ZOS_MattL
    ZOS_MattL
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there,
    We had to remove several posts for baiting/naming and shaming. If these types of posts continue the thread will be locked. Take a look at our community rules to learn what is considered acceptable to post on our forums.
    Regards,
    Matt
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_MattL wrote: »
    Hey there,
    We had to remove several posts for baiting/naming and shaming. If these types of posts continue the thread will be locked. Take a look at our community rules to learn what is considered acceptable to post on our forums.
    Regards,
    Matt

You must be fun at parties.

What I want to know is if the mods enjoy reading these threads as much as the rest of us. Sure, I suppose you're obligated to respond a particular way, but...
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
This discussion has been closed.