The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Which Battleground game mode do you like the most?

silver1surfer69
silver1surfer69
✭✭✭✭
Pls vote. Thx!
Edited by silver1surfer69 on September 7, 2017 1:09PM
PC/EU
Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar

Which Battleground game mode do you like the most? 52 votes

Capture the Relic
7%
AhPook_Is_HereSirDopeyMAEKOlupajmibanan 4 votes
Chaosball
7%
ApheriusgabriebeDakmor_KavuTelvanniWizard 4 votes
Team Deathmatch
69%
IcyDeadPeopleCavalryPKSolarikenVynnWillhelmBlackDatoliteCheloTigeracerJohnfred24Tommy83KartalinMojomonkeymanListerJMCistguterSpielerMipMipAlurueLokoMaticLadyNalcaryaChantclairedamarky 36 votes
Domination
15%
YakidafiValen_ByteRajajshkaLarianaCatchMeTrollingMilwaukeeScotttrashcannotLichbourne90 8 votes
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team Deathmatch
    WTB 12-man free for all next.

After being able to chose game type, of course.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Domination
    I like them all & have been first in all of them, though domination can be really good when everyone knows what they're doing.
    Edited by CatchMeTrolling on September 7, 2017 4:01PM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team Deathmatch
    I'd like a search and destroy mode with multiple rounds... give death a real penalty.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Tigeracer
    Tigeracer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Team Deathmatch
    Although I voted for Deathmatch, I really enjoy them all (chaos ball the least).
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Team Deathmatch
    I have to say, that in the meantime and with more experience in the specific modes, i like the other modes a bit more, eg, domination, but i still wish i could choose the mode. Eg last 15-20 BGs, no deathmatch for me and as i said elsewhere thats why i queue up in the first place.
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • TarrNokk
    TarrNokk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't vote for any of them as I find that each of them has its own charm and I would prefer to choose which game I take part. Let's say we have 4 maps and 4 game types. Why not stick a specific game to a specific map? In age of Conan this works really well, also if your team is not complete you could ask in global chat for a member. If no option for choosing then maybe a balanced round of all 4 games?
  • Tigeracer
    Tigeracer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Team Deathmatch
    I like that each game mode can be played on any map. I would get bored if the same game type was always on the same map.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Team Deathmatch
    Anything that isn't about killing your opponents is pointless.

Can't believe they put these "tank off" games in, they're totally crap. I don't mind tanks in Cyrodiil but in competitive environments it's just pointless. I just give a yawn and switch off, plod on through with it.
    PC EU
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chaosball
    I like chaosball, tends to keep the action rolling by focusing it in one spot. I prefer to play as a healer and it seems to be the mode designed for that role.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Dakmor_Kavu
    Dakmor_Kavu
    ✭✭✭
    Chaosball
    Chaos ball. Really does concentrate a lot of the combat and let's multiple roles do well, especially healers who often lack for points on bgs
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team Deathmatch
    This is just getting ridiculous. On something like a 5 game domination streak.

Fix this game mode ZOS and let us queue based on team objective vs team deathmatch.
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Team Deathmatch
    Large majority for deathmatch - not surprising! I hope ZOS gives us separate queues for deathmatch / objectives based sometime soon... (I am an optimist ;) )
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Team Deathmatch
    Pls vote guys, so that ZOS sees if they offer what the people want.
    PC/EU
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Team Deathmatch
    Thogard wrote: »
    I'd like a search and destroy mode with multiple rounds... give death a real penalty.

This would be awesome if done right
  • Orjix
    Orjix
    ✭✭✭✭
    Team Deathmatch
    Chaos ball is utterly trash, hate it, my heart drops a little every time I enter BG and it's chaos ball
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Team Deathmatch
    with the next update there just comes a new game mode and that BG is now CP vs lv 1-49, nothing else. im a bit dissapointed. All the suggestions of all the users of all the threads have not been heard.
    PC/EU
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Chaosball
    Chaosball. Only when both teams who haven´t the ball stop fighting each other to actually go for the ball. I´ve played horrible games where the winner team was just sitting on their area with the ball, while the other two fought in the center. Result: 500/0/0. Preposterous.