Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Your only reward for getting alliance war rank 50

• SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wtf... like who cares. Everybody that played PVP for more than few hours probably already got it and those that did not will soon.
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't rank 49 and 50 the same, like all the other rankings? so I f you get the reward, title at 49, whats the problem?
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Jamascus
    Jamascus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Carpal tunnel?
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kay1 wrote: »
    Why you should be rewarded for being a zerger?

Do I get a dye, costume, title or bonus to my account for being a solo player? No, so it's fair for both.

Why do you want to play in solo in a mmorpg? Do you also practice sports solo against a whole team?
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They honestly should give AR50 some more incentive. A costume, a pet, a mount, something.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They honestly should give AR50 some more incentive. A costume, a pet, a mount, something.

Should do 2 things

1) the higher your rank the more gold per RftW you should get (incentive for playing high rank)
    2) faction mount. Dragon for EP GO, Eagle for AD GO and Giant Lion for DC GO
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Should do 2 things

1) the higher your rank the more gold per RftW you should get (incentive for playing high rank)
    2) faction mount. Dragon for EP GO, Eagle for AD GO and Giant Lion for DC GO

Great idea! In other games progress in pvp was rewarded with something cosmetic and even gear. Skill points are nice but at certain point they lose value. Titles come and go.

P.S. Not a grand overlord.

P.S.S. Can add something to other ranks too but GO should have some epic mount.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do I get a dye, costume, title or bonus to my account for being a solo player? No, so it's fair for both.

LOL, showing that 1vX kid mindset, you can totally get to rank 50 soloing, And yes you do get rewarded for this (you just need to be good). You get more ap, you dont have to carry baddies in your groups, you never have to siege keeps and you get all the glory. I wish yall 1vX kids knew how good they have it.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a lot of time went into the creation of cyrodiil. It has stood the test of time and it truly is a remarkable overworld area filled with secrets, marvels, and wonders.

pvp ranks. . . not so much.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Whilst scaling the rewards per PVP rank would be nice, I think they need to fix the reward system as a whole. The pvp event gave a great example of how simple things made the difference, and more exciting.

Sure the three items per container is a bit much for basic rewards, but at least 1 item from similar pools would go much further than the casual useless gear drop we get at the moment.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Balad wrote: »
    Balad wrote: »
    Wait, you guys are saying when you reach Alliance Rank 50 you automatically unlock "Kill a Grand Overlord"??? So it is an alternate way to get the mentioned achievement?

No, rank is earned through AP accumulation only.

Oh, I think you misunderstood me. I asked the other way around. When you get to Rank 50 by AP accumulation you automatically unlock the "Kill a Grand Overlord" achievement?

Seriously? That's all you get is that title. I'm only rank 17 and I got that title during the event, by actually killing a Grand Overlord. lol
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

LOL, showing that 1vX kid mindset, you can totally get to rank 50 soloing, And yes you do get rewarded for this (you just need to be good). You get more ap, you dont have to carry baddies in your groups, you never have to siege keeps and you get all the glory. I wish yall 1vX kids knew how good they have it.

Yes, the best example is Reminexus on the Vivec leaderboard. He is mainly a solo player and is in the lead by a fair 2 millions AP on the 2nd on the leaderboard.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karm1cOne wrote: »
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    In theory, if you have hit GO you should be a top tier threat and master of your class in the PvP context. See: Reddington James, Rhage Lionpride, Essa Kh, Fengrush, Azoi, Subtomik, Mojican, Miat etc (can't think of a single EP that fits the bill unfortunately). The stars are a mark of distinction and are supposed to denote your ability and long term presence as a master of PvP. You should be getting focused down regardless on name recognition alone. You should be able to hold your own and not handing out the achievement like candy. Being able to get a kill on a GO in a fair fight should be a minor achievement. All this should come with the territory.

In practice, we all know that this isn't the case and probably 8/10 GOs are just zerglings who's stars aren't worth more than the pixels they are made of. But that shouldn't change the theoretical premise of the achievement.

Agreed however that the reward should be far greater and relative to the effort it takes to achieve GO, and burden of being an achievement piñata.

This. This , so much. Be prideful of that rank.

Ye those you mentioned earned it, but especially on PC EU or probably only on PC EU many grand overlord (DC or EP and maybe some AD) got that rank with flipping or zerging or both so atm we should need a new achievment for this kind of thing in PVP, like a God of Death title or smth like that which is more of killin in a special way or smth like that :D
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Riggsy
    Riggsy
    ✭✭✭✭
    You get a Decoy Elder Scroll to put in your home, what more could you want? ;)
    MMAGA - We Made Medium Armor Great Again
    Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.

Woe Biden - Mule
    Donald Thump - Mule
    M'aiq Pence - Mule
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    grand overlord was always worthless. 90% of the stuff in this game is of little or no use. you might as well collect stamps, or badges in real life.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shazah wrote: »
    fHu53zi.jpg

Seriously?

I have rank 50 since many months now. But I've noticed how it change badly the fun in pvp.

This is the first time I see a game punishing you for complete something. No improvement when you get rewards for the worthy, no new dye unlocked or a disguise as reward for the last pvp rank.
    And the worst is this achievment impact significantly on your pvp experience when you are rank 50... In a negative way. I have noticed you are be more focused and tryharded when you have 5 stars in comparison of others ranks. (I love being chased by procblades spamming piercing mark and trying to proc to death, or zergs :trollface: ).

And no, I dont want to reroll, restart everything from zero, I still have a lot of achievements to unlock in battlegrounds for example.

So please, consider by removing this achievement and replace the achievement and associated color to unlock by something else instead of what we have actually. And give us more than one poor skill point. Improve the rewards for this rank give and something better than a achievement punishement. Thank you.

I can completely relate to this, the only "reward" you get for reaching rank 50 is to have zergs of achievment-hunters tryharding you af. WTS GO rank.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do enemy players even know you're a grand overlord unless you put a giant sign on your head saying so?
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    How do enemy players even know you're a grand overlord unless you put a giant sign on your head saying so?

5 stars. Works pretty much like a giant sign over your head

PC EU
    PvP only
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been rank 50 way over 2 years now, the achievement for killing me was fun at first but as more and more got it then it became a joke.

A skin or a mount would of been nicer, i did expect something nice cosmetically for sacrifising not losing my virginity to achieve it lol.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Being hunted is part of the fun.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Drazkyth
    Drazkyth
    ✭✭✭
    I certainly think there should be an appealing reward for AvA rank 50, it takes an insane amount of time and dedication.
    I'm currently AvA rank 42 and that leaves another 22,000,000 AP to go until AvA rank 49 nevermind AvA rank 50.

A skin or costume to go along with the title would be nice and add more incentive for players to reach rank 50.

Infact an alliance styled costume for certain ranks would be quite nice. Ebonheart Pact's Generals Uniform for example ;)
    Edited by Drazkyth on August 7, 2017 10:25AM
    PC EU
    British Is Best

Deekus Xerrean
    Ebonheart Pact Grand Overlord

Why so salty?
    QQ Some more
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    Goodness a skin would be perfect, you could finally have a way to show you have grand overlord experience when you create a new character.
    Just a Lizard Man that plays ESO with my twin brother khajiit_kyle
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Grand Overlord skin would have been pretty epic. @ZOS_GinaBruno pass it on pls

PC EU
    PvP only
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Goodness a skin would be perfect, you could finally have a way to show you have grand overlord experience when you create a new character.

I wish the Grand Overlord's Brass dye was luminescent or something. I was pretty disappointed with that one considering how awesome some of the other high rank colors are.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Getting this achievement is all the reward you need :p
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got grand overlord a couple months back and thought it meant something special but they increased the amount of ap ppl get now it's actually pretty simple to get now alot of people on na ps4 server are already running around with one star and they haven't even been playing that much it would be nice to get something tho for reaching grand overlord tho maybe a increase in ap passive or something even just for looks like a new skin like other people have suggested
    Edited by Jake1576 on August 10, 2017 7:13AM
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    Got grand overlord a couple months back and thought it meant something special but they increased the amount of ap ppl get now it's actually pretty simple to get now alot of people on na ps4 server are already running around with one star and they haven't even been playing that much it would be nice to get something tho for reaching grand overlord tho maybe a increase in ap passive or something even just for looks like a new skin like other people have suggested

Maybe Grand Overlords could get a course in punctuation.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    Jake1576 wrote: »

Maybe Grand Overlords could get a course in punctuation.

Maybe you could get a idgaf
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like something like mount or costume as reward for this:)

Or priority pvp queuing :-)

Im not there but feel like those guys deserve something