Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a major question,
    May I ask wth did your company doessing up players accounts? I been a paid subscriber for some time now and according to Microsoft it was confirmed but your company saying am not a subscriber so wth did your company do to my account?
    I already sent 2 tickets either of them was confirmed through my Yahoo mail
    And normally once you submit a ticket you get a email confirmation of that ticket .
    I swear if this is not fixed not only will I contact the better business bureau but also consumer protection and a few other places this is not right to mess with people's accounts .
    Sorry for the rudeness but am.not the only one who got screwed here a lot of my friends have the same issue .
    I suggest your company look on to it and fix the issue.
  • wolveman
    wolveman
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the typos etc. Using this smart phone might as well call it dumbazz phone makes a lot of typos lol
    But your company messed up my account bad yesterday I had my eso account up and running today today my subscription gone But Microsoft confirmed it so yes I believe am speaking up for a few and asking wth did your company do with are subscription?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Crowzer
    Crowzer
    ✭✭✭
    When the destro ulti will be nerf ?
  • GOATGOBAAHH
    GOATGOBAAHH
    ✭✭
    Why is it so laggy? Why hasn't activity finder worked since oct 2016?

Why do quest markers glitch so often? Why do I D.C. More than I should? When are you going to fix the issues plaguing this game?

Why did you think it was a good idea to make 2 CP Campaigns? Now the que is constantly in 200+ meaning I have to log in and watch my screen for 90 minutes before even playing. Who thought tryst was a good idea?
    Edited by GOATGOBAAHH on July 9, 2017 2:07AM
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you going to raise the player caps in player housing? Are you going to give us a better system for allowing visitors than the extremely limited one currently in place?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• IARTOI
    IARTOI
    ✭✭✭
    Have you ever think about turn the Molten whip skill (morph of lava whip) to stamina? I mean stamina dragon knights doesn't have main damage skill. Also this morph doesn't using a lot by players. Maybe you consider this and make stamina dragon knights more funny to play.
  • Castersugar
    Castersugar
    Soul Shriven
    Where do you stream? link please? ¿
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do you stream? link please? ¿
    @Castersugar Since Jan 2017 they've been streaming on the Bethesda channel: https://www.twitch.tv/bethesda

If you're looking for past broadcasts, the first couple of years of shows, up to August 2016, were here: https://www.twitch.tv/zenimaxonlinestudios
    Edited by Enodoc on July 12, 2017 12:09PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • darjobuno
    darjobuno
    ✭✭✭
    Housing:

I am a Role-Player and I have bought multiple houses in hope of being able to use them for my guild to RP in, however there is an issue with this. In order for guild members to go into one of my houses that is not my primary residence I have to be there. In order for them to stay in that residence I have to be there.

I would like to be able to have multiple events going on through my RP. Perhaps a member of my guild is running a shadowy event in the lodge, while a primary event is going on in a castle, and a nature event is going on in the caverns.

With the housing player caps put in place it is difficult to try to run large scale events. The whole reason I bought into housing was to get my RP out of the public where there were constant clashes with other RP guilds and general idiots that insisted on trying to interrupt the RP.

Please could we:

Undo player caps in housing?
    Make it possible for guildies to enter all houses a person owns given the proper house rights?
    Make it possible for guildies to stay in a house that is not the primary house even without the owner present?
    No longer swimming upstream
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Regarding the Xbox One X 4k update:

Will players have to use the 4k resolution while being locked at 30fps, or can they opt in for a 1080p resolution with a higher framerate?
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we have 1000 Ultimate again please? Like no one uses Overload, its a dead Ultimate now.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    Will there be some fixies With, The base game, The way some of the quest were made. Would you be able to change them a bit. or will that mess the whole game up?
  • kratier
    kratier
    ✭✭✭✭
    can you guys let us buy the collectors edition journals separately ? i would like to read nayru's journal while exploring morrowind when i get to it
    also the original ESO journal from collectors edition too
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kratier wrote: »
    can you guys let us buy the collectors edition journals separately ? i would like to read nayru's journal while exploring morrowind when i get to it
    also the original ESO journal from collectors edition too
    @kratier You can read them both at The Imperial Library.
    Naryu's Journal here
    Emperor's Guide here
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The next eso live is this friday at 9 = correct?
  • Knuckels1987
    Crowzer wrote: »
    When the destro ulti will be nerf ?

why nerf destro.
    if they should nerf it or anything else, they should nerf it in pvp.
    cause in pve we lose all the damage because of the nerfs.

pve gets ruined by the nerfs.

keep the pvp nerfs seperate from the pve. thats my oppinion.
  • Knuckels1987
    hi. could you put in more skill points with the questing?
    i did 30 quests and got only 2 skillpoints. (xbox)
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi. could you put in more skill points with the questing?
    i did 30 quests and got only 2 skillpoints. (xbox)
    @Knuckels1987 Skill Points from questing come when you complete major milestones in questlines, and there are currently 83 skill points spread over the 13 major questlines. The primary source of Skill Points is levelling up (64) and collecting Skyshards (133). And there's a bunch of others too (including 49 from Dungeon content, and 50 from the Alliance War), so don't just focus on the questing content!
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask us anything - Live?

Ok. When will your Xbox NA servers be back online?
  • Marcd23
    Marcd23
    ✭✭✭
    Have you ever thought about a none pvp Cyrodil... Or an exploration campaign for those who don't pvp much but still want to be able to get the sky shards, dolmans and delves...
  • HypnoticRiot92
    HypnoticRiot92
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Is there any plans to take us perhaps beyond tamriel? Maybe such as Atmora or to Pyandonea? Maybe other realms of Oblivion and Aetherius?
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Can we have 1000 Ultimate again please? Like no one uses Overload, its a dead Ultimate now.

Works great for me. I finally got through WGT when I started getting the hang of it.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Knuckels1987
    when will the jewelry be upgradable?
  • Cocobenji
    Cocobenji
    Hello
    Are u sure tha zos reads our notes ?
    Can u give us any possibility to switch, drag our character between EU and NA
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could we please have the power to close our own threads?
    Xbox One Na
  • RazerKlang
    i'm on xbox one btw and wonder if we could get auctionhouse rather then spread guild stores around the whole tamriel :(
    CP400+Xbox - NA- (Kahjiit) NightBlade (Red Guard) Templar (Wood Elf) Warden
    "And by the nine we got bottomless legendary gem"
    Templar
    Wørden
    KnightTemplar
  • Countcalorie
    Countcalorie
    ✭✭✭
    Cocobenji wrote: »
    Hello
    Are u sure tha zos reads our notes ?
    Can u give us any possibility to switch, drag our character between EU and NA

THIS^
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why do you have cosmetics gated by gender within a species? Clothing isn't, and some of it is clearly not a unisex style. Jewelry IS unisex and yet there are so many earrings that are unavailable to males, and some other things as well. What was the reasoning behind that? I'd like to be able to use all of the cosmetics in the packs I bought if they are species-appropriate.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    darjobuno wrote: »
    Housing:

I am a Role-Player and I have bought multiple houses in hope of being able to use them for my guild to RP in, however there is an issue with this. In order for guild members to go into one of my houses that is not my primary residence I have to be there. In order for them to stay in that residence I have to be there.

I would like to be able to have multiple events going on through my RP. Perhaps a member of my guild is running a shadowy event in the lodge, while a primary event is going on in a castle, and a nature event is going on in the caverns.

With the housing player caps put in place it is difficult to try to run large scale events. The whole reason I bought into housing was to get my RP out of the public where there were constant clashes with other RP guilds and general idiots that insisted on trying to interrupt the RP.

Please could we:

Undo player caps in housing?
    Make it possible for guildies to enter all houses a person owns given the proper house rights?
    Make it possible for guildies to stay in a house that is not the primary house even without the owner present?

I agree, but for all approved visitors and linked accounts please, this should not simply be seen as a guild issue.
This discussion has been closed.