Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[SPOILERS] Quest choices, full list, all factions

• D3F1ANC3
    D3F1ANC3
    ✭✭✭
    Zone: Vvardenfell
    Quest: The Heart of a Telvanni
    Options:
    1. Advise Sun-in-Shadow to let Eoki go free.
    2. Advise Sun-in-Shadow to keep Eoki with the Telvanni as a slave.
    Results:
    1. Eoki and his fiends escape to freedom. Sun-in-Shadow later reveals that the Telvanni were unable to recapture them.
    2. ?
  • D3F1ANC3
    D3F1ANC3
    ✭✭✭
    Quest: Like Blood from a Stone
    Options:
    1. Give Councilor Rayveth the scroll.
    2. Destroy the scroll.
    Results:
    1. You gain favour with House Hlaalu and Councilor Rayveth who says he may call upon you again in the future. You also receive better quest rewards (an additional Garnet Necklace and Garnet Ring).
    2. Councilor Rayveth pays you for killing Malur but says that House Hlaalu has no further use for your services. You also receive reduced quest rewards (a Diamond Necklace instead of the two Garnet jewellery items).
  • D3F1ANC3
    D3F1ANC3
    ✭✭✭
    Quest: Family Reunion
    Options:
    1. Convince Naryu that Veya deserves a second chance.
    2. Agree that Veya deserves to die.
    Results:
    1. Naryu secretly lets Veya live and decides to ship her off to the Summerset Isles where an old Khajiit friend of hers (likely Razum-dar) will look out for her. House Redoran believes Veya is dead and Naryu is sure they will never find out otherwise. You are able to speak with Veya again in Vivec City before her ship departs.
    2. Naryu kills Veya. While grateful for your help Naryu is very depressed and is found drinking alone in her Balmora hideout.
  • D3F1ANC3
    D3F1ANC3
    ✭✭✭
    Quest: Ancestral Adversity
    Options:
    1. Convince Narsis to make up an exciting story.
    2. Trick Narsis.
    Results:
    1. Narsis agrees that he can make up an exciting story and he runs off to Vivec City to start working on it. He will also make an appearance at the finale of the Vivec quest line.
    2. You push Narsis down the well. Once outside you lie to Elfbetta and tell her that Narsis is still looking around the tomb. Unaware of what you have done she pays you for helping him.
    Edited by D3F1ANC3 on July 3, 2017 8:21AM
  • yesuke
    yesuke
    Soul Shriven
    Sylenne wrote: »
    Zone: Wrothgar
    Quest: The Durzog Whistle
    Options:
    1. Tell the truth about the whistle.
    2. Lie about the whistle
    1. Fedar Githrano is upset that the whistle doesn't have any magical powers. He says, "You're joking, right? I spent my last gold piece getting to this Three-forsaken wasteland! Bah! A pox on these Orcs and their stupid beasts!" He still pays you, though, saying, "I suppose you've earned your cut, such as it is. I'll need to find a new opportunity now."
    2. After expressing his gratefulness and giving you a reward, Fedar Githrano uses the whistle, gets attacked by a durzog and dies.

...I added the result of option 2 in the above quote :)
  • D3F1ANC3
    D3F1ANC3
    ✭✭✭
    Quest: Haunted Grounds
    Options:
    1. Ask how to banish Galgalah.
    2. Ask how to save Farwen.
    Results:
    1. The spirit tells you that you must fight Galgalah who will then enter Farwen's body, allowing you to kill her and therefore him. (This doesn't affect the final outcome)
    2. The spirit tells you that Farwen can not be saved. (This doesn't affect the final outcome)
    After defeating Galgalah in battle you have to make another choice.
    Options:
    1. Kill Farwen.
    2. Convince Farwen to push the spirit back.
    Results:
    1. You kill both Farwen and the spirit Galgalah. When you return to Theyo he is sad but glad that Farwen's sacrifice wasn't in vein.
    2. Farwen lives but the spirit Galgalah now resides inside of her. She says that she is strong enough to control him but the way she speaks seems to indicate that Galgalah is already taking control of her. Theyo is pleased that Farwen is alive and swears to keep an eye on her should Galgalah ever gain control over her.
  • Sylenne
    Sylenne
    ✭✭✭
    Zone: Eastmarch
    Quest: Merriment and Mystery
    There's an initial choice between chefs which I didn't record, sorry. (Choose between goat stew and bear steaks.)
    Options:
    1. If you promise to surrender yourself to the royal workers, I'll open the cage.
    2. I'm leaving you here. Let the rieklings deal with you.
    Results:
    1. Valding is initially angry, but then agrees, saying "I'm not a criminal! Well, not a dangerous criminal. All right. I swear by the snow on my mother's grave, I'll turn myself in." You open the cell and release him, then lead him to the exit.

Once outside the cave, he apologizes, saying "I'm very sorry about what happened." You remind him that "You promised to surrender yourself to the royal workers." He tries to talk his way out of it, saying, "I don't suppose I could just promise to find a new line of work? Then we can just skip the part that requires me to surrender." You refuse, and he reluctantly agrees to "go back to Cragwallow and tell the royal workers what happened." He says that he "never intended for anyone to get hurt" and that he'll "stay away from enchanted items from now on."

2. ???
  • Almakor
    Almakor
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know what happens with leave or take Bonyfryd in LONG KNIVES AND SHADOWS?
  • Knaxia
    Knaxia
    ✭✭✭
    There's an initial choice between chefs which I didn't record, sorry. (Choose between goat stew and bear steaks.)
    Options:
    1. If you promise to surrender yourself to the royal workers, I'll open the cage.
    Results:
    1. Valding is initially angry, but then agrees, saying "I'm not a criminal! Well, not a dangerous criminal. All right. I swear by the snow on my mother's grave, I'll turn myself in." You open the cell and release him, then lead him to the exit.

Once outside the cave, he apologizes, saying "I'm very sorry about what happened." You remind him that "You promised to surrender yourself to the royal workers." He tries to talk his way out of it, saying, "I don't suppose I could just promise to find a new line of work? Then we can just skip the part that requires me to surrender." You refuse, and he reluctantly agrees to "go back to Cragwallow and tell the royal workers what happened." He says that he "never intended for anyone to get hurt" and that he'll "stay away from enchanted items from now on."

2. ???

Here's some addition to choice #1:
    If you run back into one of the building after the quest is completed, not sure if it's the Hall or the overseer house, you will run back into the bard who is comfortably recovering in a bed. Telling you he did say the true that the lute brought the rieklings but he played the victim telling that he didn't know the lute was enchanted and omitted to mention the thievery he was doing with it.

Basically, he keeps being a total liar, doesn't take any consideration for the amount of people he got killed with it and still does everything he can do get away with all the bad things he did...

Since I did that quest already before and picked option one (the one that seemed logical for any lawfully good player), I decided to see what happened if I picked the option two due to the previous additional information:

Of course Valding gets angry, repeats with a higher tone that he didn't want people dead and it was just the lute. When you get out, you're meeting with the overseer and tell him the whole story that it was the enchanted lute that put everyone asleep and that drew the rieklings. You also explain that he used it to steal people when they sleep. He then asks where the Bard is since he isn't with you. You tell him you left the bard with the rieklings, he says it's a fitting end for a fake bard and thief.
    Edited by Knaxia on January 1, 2018 9:40PM
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Almakor wrote: »
    Anyone know what happens with leave or take Bonyfryd in LONG KNIVES AND SHADOWS?

If you take her:
    Turns out she's in league with the force bringing the shadows to life, and the others' killings were her revenge. You fight her after you get to the island with the Psijic lady.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did this quest again last night and took the other path.
    If you don't take her she shows up on the island anyway, and you still fight her, but she babbles about how you were right not to trust her.
  • Akino
    Akino
    ✭✭✭
    Knaxia wrote: »
    Options:
    Results:

2. ???

Here's some addition to choice #1:
    If you run back into one of the building after the quest is completed, not sure if it's the Hall or the overseer house, you will run back into the bard who is comfortably recovering in a bed. Telling you he did say the true that the lute brought the rieklings but he played the victim telling that he didn't know the lute was enchanted and omitted to mention the thievery he was doing with it.

Basically, he keeps being a total liar, doesn't take any consideration for the amount of people he got killed with it and still does everything he can do get away with all the bad things he did...

Since I did that quest already before and picked option one (the one that seemed logical for any lawfully good player), I decided to see what happened if I picked the option two due to the previous additional information:

Of course Valding gets angry, repeats with a higher tone that he didn't want people dead and it was just the lute. When you get out, you're meeting with the overseer and tell him the whole story that it was the enchanted lute that put everyone asleep and that drew the rieklings. You also explain that he used it to steal people when they sleep. He then asks where the Bard is since he isn't with you. You tell him you left the bard with the rieklings, he says it's a fitting end for a fake bard and thief.

Option 2 Aftermath:
    Upon choosing option 2 and after finishing the quest you'd see the lifeless body of the bard in the cage where you left him, leaning beside the cell bars.
    Edited by Akino on March 28, 2018 1:32PM
    Rectitude carried to excess hardens into stiffness; benevolence indulged beyond measure sinks into weakness.
    ※Masamune Date※
  • Akino
    Akino
    ✭✭✭
    Runefell wrote: »
    Quest: A village awakened
    Zone: Auridon
    Options:
    1. Tell the Canonreeve the truth
    2. Lie to the Canonreeve about Merormo's motives
    Results:
    1: Didn't choose it myself, but, obviously, Merormo dies with this choice.
    2: Merormo is very grateful, and promises to never, ever deal with Daedra again.

Option 1 Aftermath:
    If you chose the first option and let him die, leaving the town and later returning to his tower would reveal a well and alive Merormo. You can talk to him and he'll say "Ah, well. I supposed you did what you thought was best." So somewhat he cheated everyone, and I reckon doing option 2 is indeed more appropriate, at least he'll owe you and you wouldn't be duped in the end.
    Rectitude carried to excess hardens into stiffness; benevolence indulged beyond measure sinks into weakness.
    ※Masamune Date※
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zone: Clockwork City
    Quest: Family Feud

When Raynor asks if Kireth sent you:

Options:
    1. Yes, Kireth sent me to keep you from getting into too much trouble.
    2. Can't a person just want to help an old friend? Besides, who wouldn't want to explore this place?

Results:
    1. ???
    2. Raynor is immediately distracted from his question and starts getting excited about exploring the sites he's heard about.

When Raynor asks how he should approach talking to Kireth:

Options:
    1. Maybe you could talk to her and let Kireth know how you feel. You're siblings, after all.
    2. Maybe you should stand up for yourself. Let Kireth know you're as much a part of the team as she is.

Results:
    1. The siblings apologize to each other and reconcile, looking forward to sharing their discoveries with each other.
    2. ???
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Quest: Deepening Shadows

Options:
    1. I believe you. We need your knowledge to stop the Shadow of Sotha Sil.
    2. You sold out the city to the Daedra. You don't deserve to live.

Results:
    1. You spare Gascone and Proctor Luciana immediately arrives to take him into custody. He's confined in the prison in the Basilica and you can consult with him for information on later quests.
    2. ???

Quest: Lost in the Gloam

Options:
    1. Choose "The Ballad of Brisbor Battle-Axe"
    2. Choose "Ode to a Brass Lily"
    3. Choose "Love Poem LT0782"

Results:
    1. The Knight of Marrow recites portions of the verse and manages to spin it into an expression of his desire to feed his lady the charred flesh of a thousand defeated enemies. She swoons.
    2. ???
    3. ???
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • D3F1ANC3
    D3F1ANC3
    ✭✭✭
    Zone: Summerset
    Quest: Untamed and Unleashed
    Options:
    1. Convince Talomar to stay.
    2. Convince Talomar to leave the animals in the wild.
    Results:
    1. Talomar agrees to reopen the menagerie and care for the animals. Elise says she will take her report to the proxy queen. While she was initially going to insist they close the menagerie she believes Talomar will run it well.
    2. ?
  • luanrobert
    luanrobert
    ✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »

Options:

Results:
    1. You spare Gascone and Proctor Luciana immediately arrives to take him into custody. He's confined in the prison in the Basilica and you can consult with him for information on later quests.
    2. ???

Options:

Results:
    1. The Knight of Marrow recites portions of the verse and manages to spin it into an expression of his desire to feed his lady the charred flesh of a thousand defeated enemies. She swoons.
    2. The Knight of Marrow recites portions of the verse and manages to spin into an expression of his desire to feed his lady with a rain of entrails which she seems pleased and say "bring me entrails and i may share with you". the knight of morrow is happy with a yes from his lady and leaves.
    3. ???

• D3F1ANC3
    D3F1ANC3
    ✭✭✭
    Quest: The Forest Vandal
    Options:
    1. Testify on Eslion's Behalf.
    2. Testify against Eslion.
    Results:
    1. Eslion is fined for trespassing and criminal mischief but is free to go. He promises not to make any more trouble but Vinafwe is upset with your decision.
    2. Eslion is arrested for crimes against nature and taken to prison. Vinafwe is happy Eslion is held accountable for the trouble he caused.
  • luanrobert
    luanrobert
    ✭✭
    Quest: A Tale Of Two Mothers
    Options:
    1. Talk to Talerion
    2. Go to the Anchor's Aweigh Inn
    Results:
    1. you help Talerion investigate the matter about the missing boy, then the quest follow the same path as the other changing some lines only
    2. you help the Mother of Rats to investigate the matter about the missing boy, then the quest follow the same path as the other changing some lines only
    the choice is mostly where to side with "the outlaws" or "the law".
  • D3F1ANC3
    D3F1ANC3
    ✭✭✭
    Quest: The Runaway's Tale
    Options:
    1. Persuade Niralin.
    2. Refuse Niralin's request.
    3. Accept Niralin's request.
    Results:
    1. You convince Niralin to hide her true nature as a werewolf and return to Shimmerene. You meet the couple there and Esterdel is pleased he doesn't need to find a new fiance. Niralin comments that the wedding will take place during a full moon, implying that she will kill Esterdel there and start a new life.
    2. You don't kill Niralin who is angry at you but still gives you her ring. You take this to Esterdel and tell him that Niralin is now a werewolf. He shows no sadness at Niralin's predicament and says that no one else needs to know about her change, paying you for your silence.
    3. ?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    luanrobert wrote: »
    Ilsabet wrote: »

Options:

Results:
    2. You kill him. Later in the questline, a Factotum plugs his corpse into some machinery so you can ask him your questions despite his death.

Options:

Results:
    2. The Knight of Marrow recites portions of the verse and manages to spin into an expression of his desire to feed his lady with a rain of entrails which she seems pleased and say "bring me entrails and i may share with you". the knight of morrow is happy with a yes from his lady and leaves.
    3. The Knight of Marrow stumbles over most of it, and Lady Blightwing asks if it was some kind of joke. After a few butchered lines he finally blurts out that her face looks shiny. She remarks that that was 'unique' but tells him she likes his face too, and invites him to join her on the treasue heap some time.
    Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on June 16, 2018 11:01AM
  • D3F1ANC3
    D3F1ANC3
    ✭✭✭
    Quest: Manor of Masques
    Options:
    1. Warn Alchemy.
    2. Lie to Alchemy.
    Results:
    1. You prevent Rinyde's magic from unmasking the performers. She is angry that you tricked her and teleports away.
    Note: This has no affect on your next decision.
    2. Rinyde uses magic to unmask the performers during their audition. She teleports away when she sees that Larydel is not on stage.
    Note: This has no affect on your next decision.
    Options:
    1. Tell Alchemy to speak with Rinyde.
    2. Tell Alchemy not to speak with Rinyde.
    1. Alchemy tells Rinyde that she is really Larydel. The pair embrace with both parting on good terms.
    2. Alchemy agrees to write an explanation letter to Rinyde after she has left. Rinyde departs believing that Larydel has abandoned her.
  • luanrobert
    luanrobert
    ✭✭
    Quest: Untamed and Unleashed
    Options:
    1. Convince Talomar to stay.
    2. Convince Talomar to leave the animals in the wild.
    Results:
    1. Talomar agrees to reopen the menagerie and care for the animals. Elise says she will take her report to the proxy queen. While she was initially going to insist they close the menagerie she believes Talomar will run it well.
    2. Talomar admits that he tried to make the animals comfortable, but comfortable does't means happy, and agreed to free them. Talomar says that he hopes to cross paths with you again later in his travels, (futher check necessary) but Elise says the Proxy Queen should be happy with Talomar taking care of Lotus(Talomar decides to see the world with Lotus, since she is not wild, she needs a caretaker).

Edited by luanrobert on June 21, 2018 12:44PM
  • luanrobert
    luanrobert
    ✭✭
    Quest: The Perils Of Art
    Options:
    1. Take the last aurialis plant.
    2. leave the last aurialis plant.
    Results:
    1.?
    2. Ingarlas says that Vaerelel has stolen the second plant he had, that's the reason why he is overprotective with the last one. Tindoria Says she will dock your pay because of the lack of the flower
    Second Options:
    1. Stay loyal to Tindoria.
    2. abandon Tindoria for vaerelel.
    Results:
    1.Vaerelel says he will the defeat her with talent and leave you to your way. Tindoria is pleased with your loyalty and says she will paint you in her next masterpiece. she also send a investiment to the bugs farm so the owner can recover from Vaerelel poison.
    2.(i suppose)the quest will end and you will get better rewards (haven't checked myself).
  • D3F1ANC3
    D3F1ANC3
    ✭✭✭
    Quest: Lauriel's Lament
    Options:
    1. Burn the body.
    2. Light the brazier.
    Results:
    1. Lauriel thanks you for you kindness saying it will not be forgotten or squandered. She than says she has much to do which you find unnerving. Outside she is spotted heading North towards Balfiera where her family and descendants now live.
    2. Lauriel screams in agony as she curses you saying you betrayed her trust and that she will "kill you all". She is sealed to her tomb once more.
    Edited by D3F1ANC3 on June 23, 2018 5:23AM
  • D3F1ANC3
    D3F1ANC3
    ✭✭✭
    Quest: An Unexpected Betrayal
    Options:
    1. Dump the shipments.
    2. Return the shipments to Renzir.
    Results:
    1. You tell Renzir that his shipments were lost to the sea. He is a little upset but thanks you for saving his wife Nubani. When Nubani catches up she tells Renzir that he must now sell his ship. Renzir agrees to use the money from selling his ship to set up a shop so that the pair can earn an honest living.
    2. ?
  • D3F1ANC3
    D3F1ANC3
    ✭✭✭
    Quest: Savage Truths
    Options:
    1. Convince Mehdze to tell the truth.
    2. Tell Mehdze not to stake his career.
    Results:
    1. Mehdze agrees and says that's what a hero would do. He says he will book passage back to Daggerfall well before his story is released for fear of repercussions by the Divine Prosecution.
    2. ?
  • luanrobert
    luanrobert
    ✭✭
    Quest: Savage Truths
    Options:
    1. Convince Mehdze to tell the truth.
    2. Tell Mehdze not to stake his career.
    Results:
    1. Mehdze agrees and says that's what a hero would do. He says he will book passage back to Daggerfall well before his story is released for fear of repercussions by the Divine Prosecution.
    2. Mehdze say's that maybe he is jumping to conclusions, because there´s no real proof of misdeeds, he adds by saying that he could't slander his hosts. then Mehdze says he will model you as the hero of the epic and promises you a copy of the book.
  • luanrobert
    luanrobert
    ✭✭
    Quest: An Unexpected Betrayal
    Options:
    1. Dump the shipments.
    2. Return the shipments to Renzir.
    Results:
    1. You tell Renzir that his shipments were lost to the sea. He is a little upset but thanks you for saving his wife Nubani. When Nubani catches up she tells Renzir that he must now sell his ship. Renzir agrees to use the money from selling his ship to set up a shop so that the pair can earn an honest living.
    2. you tell Nubani that you won't help her which makes her a little upset. then you have a second red option using persuasion on Renzir, you can still convince him to try to earn a honest living, which after you tell him Nubani wants to destroy the good, he finally see he has been a bad husband and agreed to stop smuggling for good. (sorry i was so excited to persuade him that i don't look the second red options to write here, anyone that knows feel free to change my post at will).

Thx to D3F1ANC3 for the contribution in many quest. may the chests you open be always full of great treasures.
    Edited by luanrobert on July 1, 2018 3:05PM
  • luanrobert
    luanrobert
    ✭✭
    Quest: Murder In Lillandril
    Options:
    1. Prove Emile Innocent.
    2. Respect Emile's Wishes.
    Results:
    1. Emile is Mad, Viveenne is happy and says he will recover, Calawende disagree with you, but says undestand your decision, the sapiarch Soraturil says you made a commendable work, but says the sapiarchs and the mages guild need time to rely on each other. Haladan work is destroyed and Norasea is now hunted.
    2.?
This discussion has been closed.