Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is your view on argonians?

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
A simple question for fellow forum dwellers
Edited by Aliyavana on June 19, 2017 6:31AM

What is your view on argonians? 376 votes

Just another word for n'wah
6%
SigtricBlackSparrowKendaricAsaredbottleofsyrupzZzleepyheadsollAmourFlaminirMgghoolCinbriDamianosCravallloMcgelie1CheepsNSalsaTheHsNBlanketFortXDuchessofArkhamxXMarabornwingrionhmsdragonfly 25 votes
Pets
6%
drakhan2002_ESOGilvothElder_Martinlordxyrax_ESOKilandrosBringerShadowHvoVagabond_OutcastCîanaiMemnockToRelaxDisgracefulMindJuhiz85AliyavanaLord_EomerMythicEmperorZodiac_BerenhirLarry78crjs1 25 votes
A source for leather, though low quality
13%
deruddb14_ESOHanokihsIselinmakrethHjelmerinarosendoichinoveb17_ESOInig0xenowarrior92eb17_ESOGhost-Shottplink3r1SheeyMornaBaineLegolessKharnamaticswifty3174Cillion3117MarkusTheValiantmagictucktuckEleusianHEXENWOLF 49 votes
I consider argonians to be equal
29%
NestorlaurajfElloaDeadlyRecluseaarolmstedb14_ESOwenchmore420b14_ESOKlemenziusb16_ESOPendrillionTryxusHrogunIruil_ESODanikatAlienSlofSoupDragonstatic_rechargeflizomicaAnath_QidkForTheRealmSlovenian_Gamer 110 votes
I consider them to be used to attack first while the rest of the higher races sit back in safety
7%
ShedsHisTailEhrlichcoleb14_ESOXundiinc0rpKoensolsubtlezeroub17_ESOAzraelKrieghamgatanF7sus4teladoySneaky-SnurrApheriusAmoun_AmentiGoodFella146CloudlessMorvaneDPShiroRatzkifalC4BlissBobby_V_Rockit 30 votes
I erect the spine of anger!!!!
18%
derekdew339_ESOQueoWuffyCeruleixaraanPhilhypeAKSb16_ESO2Bam_BamNeillMcAttackeserras7b16_ESOYakidafiBryong9ub17_ESOPhica_LovicvrineYukon2112RosveenIts_AlexisHatchetHaroAjaxandrielkamporiSkoomah 69 votes
Other
18%
tyran404_ESOdodgehopper_ESO1mirgFaulgorTureluskagorsaKnootewootMagdalinaShareephaneub17_ESOSilverWFAllu07neb18_ESOAlex_LexFlameheartvictorhrpereiraWikileaksEUAvalonUvirythSpearDuskDDemon 68 votes
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I think Argonians are sexy, I just wonder how their plumbing works and if they are compatible.
  • KochDerDamonen
    KochDerDamonen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't I consider some argonians as equals, and others as pets? :^)

I'm asking for a friend...
    I think Argonians are sexy, I just wonder how their plumbing works and if they are compatible.

If you quote someone, and intend for them to see what you have said, be sure to Mention them with @[insert name].
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need add an Argonian skin toggle for vampires.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is this? May the hist aid my anger!
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pets
    Cadbury wrote: »

Are you implying argonians are bloodsuckers? Or a toggle off of the white skin for argonians?
  • KochDerDamonen
    KochDerDamonen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »

Are you implying argonians are bloodsuckers? Or a toggle off of the white skin for argonians?

Would make sense for Argonians/Khajiit,being that you're looking at fur/scales not their albino flesh :p
    If you quote someone, and intend for them to see what you have said, be sure to Mention them with @[insert name].
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    Argonians are the closest looking race to dragons, with the right customization they can be the coolest race ever!!
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

"If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other

There are some equipped costumes that removes the pale white and shows the original skin with Vampire, the downside is you have to look at that ugly equipped costume.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    They give me "dragonlance" flashbacks... in a good way. So, naturally, I made my argonian alt a dragonknight, draconian wannage type of character!
    Considering that the hist copied their boo... uhm... chest region... from mammalian races, I would reckon it copied more then that in terms of reproductive organs, so... expect to find quite similar plumbing. And if your thoughts go that way, there are websites for that (cough, remember rule 34, cough) where you can search "argonian" and be rewarded with loads of... uhm... "visual evidence" and occasional "encounter reports"... ;):naughty:
  • mr1sho
    mr1sho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I'm just waiting on my next copy of an lusty argonian
    Gold Company Commander
  • CaptainBeerDude
    CaptainBeerDude
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    They have the greatest names ever.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonians occupy the lowest rung of the racial hierarchy. Even lower than those no-good, lazy cat peopele.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on June 19, 2017 7:38AM
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Would make sense for Argonians/Khajiit,being that you're looking at fur/scales not their albino flesh :p

Have you heard of Albino crocodiles? Snakes? Lizards? Ravens? Or Lions? Albinism affects the scales, feathers, and fur
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They give me "dragonlance" flashbacks... in a good way. So, naturally, I made my argonian alt a dragonknight, draconian wannage type of character!
    Considering that the hist copied their boo... uhm... chest region... from mammalian races, I would reckon it copied more then that in terms of reproductive organs, so... expect to find quite similar plumbing. And if your thoughts go that way, there are websites for that (cough, remember rule 34, cough) where you can search "argonian" and be rewarded with loads of... uhm... "visual evidence" and occasional "encounter reports"... ;):naughty:

They lay eggs, so their plumbing probably has some key differences.
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm married with an argonian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfQfiNucvvw
  • Bringer
    Bringer
    ✭✭✭
    Pets
    Lizards are cute
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pets
    Bringer wrote: »
    Lizards are cute

Ikr, I own 5 argonians and I take good care of them. I give them a place to live and teach them the superioty of dunmer culture lol
    Edited by Aliyavana on June 19, 2017 8:01AM
  • KochDerDamonen
    KochDerDamonen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iccotak wrote: »

Have you heard of Albino crocodiles? Snakes? Lizards? Ravens? Or Lions? Albinism affects the scales, feathers, and fur

@Iccotak I know I used the word "albino", but well, vampires are not under the effects of albinism :p
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bringer wrote: »
    Lizards are cute

Indeed

giphy.gif
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    They are aliens.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • kagorsa
    kagorsa
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    As they are egg layers there is no natural reason why they would need breasts.
    Edited by kagorsa on June 19, 2017 8:06AM
    Barbed wire has so many uses. Please bear in mind I have writing Dyslexia & I use Grammarly to help me type.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    A useful tool and pawn in my political machinations.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Argonians are the best looking race in Tamriel.

The Dunmer never wanted them as slaves, they just needed someone to walk next to them so they would look less ugly.
    But us, Saxhleel, made the mistake of being too nice and helping them out with household chores. Then those elves got greedy and started forcing us to do everything.

It's not easy being perfect.
    Edited by Dracindo on June 19, 2017 8:08AM
  • Franieck
    Franieck
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I actually like them. I can't stand khajits though. They are the scum of Tamriel.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pets
    Franieck wrote: »
    I actually like them. I can't stand khajits though. They are the scum of Tamriel.

@SantieClaws don't worry, we love you. Khajiit are cool! They provide us with skooma
  • Draqone
    Draqone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    They are aliens.

@Faulgor

ACTUALLY Khajiit and Argonians are the 2 Native Tamrielan races. Humans, elves and daedra are all aliens.
    ESO Balance:
    “All skills are equal, but some skills are more equal than others.”
  • Bringer
    Bringer
    ✭✭✭
    Pets
    Draqone wrote: »
    Faulgor wrote: »
    They are aliens.

@Faulgor

ACTUALLY Khajiit and Argonians are the 2 Native Tamrielan races. Humans, elves and daedra are all aliens.

Im pretty sure khajiit come from the moon.
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    I erect the spineear of anger to polish
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other

Argonians are uniquely gifted.

My strongest character in combat terms is my Argonian Magblade. That extra chunk self-healing makes an enormous difference to his survivability. He can solo many bosses that my other characters cannot.

Thinking up their names is always fun.

I find their whole ethos, especially their connection with the Hist, to be intriguing.

When playing as an Argonian it makes stabbing Dunmer with the BoW a genuine pleasure. Killing the Dres overseer on the farm outside Mournhold is particularly satisfying.
    PC EU