The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

What is your view on argonians?

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sentient I'll give you.

Intelligent, thats debatable.

The one my bosmer had for Summer Solstice feast wasted all his gold on scratch off cards and housing.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    ;)
    PS4 NA DC
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I erect the spine of anger!!!!
    Bringer wrote: »

A single (1) chimer caused all major daedric princes to avoid direct assault on nirn. And as far as we can tell he has weird social anxiety problems to boot, so hes basically a socially *** chimer. Every. major. daedric. prince.

I'm going to debate this because all he really did was bribe them to not manifest themselves on Nirn, something that is easily circumvented by mortal intervention as was made apparent when Mehrunes Dagon was summoned to destroy Mournhold and it took both Sotha Sil and Almalexia to drive him back.

Being a reclusive also doesn't seem indicate any social inadequacies, especially considering that he has been a teacher to members of the Psjics, which would require some level of social skills.
    Edited by Silver_Strider on June 24, 2017 12:48PM
    Argonian forever
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do enjoy some Cold blood from time to time on a hot day
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pets
    I do enjoy some Cold blood from time to time on a hot day

Lol
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bringer wrote: »
    theher0not wrote: »
    superior to elves

But dunmer are pretty much the most capable and powerful race from a practical wide reaching standpoint. They managed to become literal living gods,

Acquiring Power a God it does not make. The Three are playing a charade with their people, nothing more. They siphon their Magical power from the Heart of Lorkhan in order to maintain their own "divinity", and with that power they Lord and Rule over the Dunmer, feasting on their blind devotion.

You know what also siphons energy from something? A Leech.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    One of the only two races in this game that don't *** me off as a whole. They aren't slavers, they aren't conquerors, they don't eat each other or other people, they seem pretty chill in general.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I consider argonians to be equal
    Minyassa wrote: »
    One of the only two races in this game that don't *** me off as a whole. They aren't slavers, they aren't conquerors, they don't eat each other or other people, they seem pretty chill in general.

Plus offer the best sustain in the game. At least for tanks.
    Edited by idk on July 8, 2017 1:20AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pets
    Lol
  • Jusey1
    Jusey1
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

Acquiring Power a God it does not make. The Three are playing a charade with their people, nothing more. They siphon their Magical power from the Heart of Lorkhan in order to maintain their own "divinity", and with that power they Lord and Rule over the Dunmer, feasting on their blind devotion.

You know what also siphons energy from something? A Leech.

Except you are only correct on two of them, and only Alexy is the one being the leech. Vivec is much nicer about it and uses the power to help the Dunmer people more so than for attention and to rule over them. Granted, he still likes the attention, and abuses it a little. He is just not as bad as Alexy.

Sotha Sil on the other hand doesn't really give a crap too much and he doesn't even count himself as a "god" like the other two does. The people worships him on their own wishes, not because of Sotha Sil asking for it. He's just simply more interested in science and magic, developing and working on his inventions rather than taking part of this whole being a god thing.
  • ankhor8
    ankhor8
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    I view Saxhleel as the most adaptive, original/oldest, and attuned sentient beings on the continent currently. Able to survive in all the climates, experienced travelling all of it and aware enough of the connection with all life to respect it as relative.
    We need a Superior or potentially dominate option in this poll.
    Clear Waters
    Kota-Sax-Blood of True An-Xileel
    TrueAn-Xileel.guildlaunch.com
    Psn community page: An-Xileel
    Seth Salute
  • krachall
    krachall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pets
    Haven’t read all the replies, but I don’t like the way they are voice acted in eso. Too many come off as whiney victims. Blah.

Erect the spine of growing a pair.
  • SelfTherapy
    SelfTherapy
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    They secretly control everything that goes on in Tamriel.
  • woe
    woe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    They belong on Dren Plantation
    uwu
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I dont hate that they exist.

I hate that the hist, a desus ex machina exists.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I try to look everyone equally, but Argonians really look sleazy most of the time. I just don't like them, though some are real darlings.
  • Jarryzzt
    Jarryzzt
    ✭✭✭✭
    "The Lusty Argonian Maid." Quite possibly the single most important work of literature in all of Tamriel, and the sole reason to scour every book shelf in sight since Oblivion. And, of course, predicated on the existence of Argonians, thus making said existence entirely necessary.

That is all.
  • cbdfarm
    cbdfarm
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Sexually violate and kill them all.
    In other words...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU8JAR7yYv4
    Edited by cbdfarm on November 24, 2017 12:39AM
  • Angkhar
    Angkhar
    i really hate dunmers >:)
  • SkyIsTheLimit1206
    SkyIsTheLimit1206
    ✭✭✭
    A source for leather, though low quality
    I use their scales to fashion hardy armor. Sells well in the Dunmer market.
    With strength and intelligence comes hard work.

Which is why not a lot of people are strong nor intelligent.
  • Kiara
    Kiara
    ✭✭✭
    I voted this. But I'm not sure if that's good :D
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OI5j1Th.png

The Ultimate MagBlade :p Kielesjoai

Time to wipe out the Dunmer on Vvardenfell and steal their motifs... >:)
    Edited by Tryxus on December 25, 2017 12:48AM
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A source for leather, though low quality
    I'm like the way they talk