Maintenance for the week of January 27:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – January 27, 1:00PM EST (18:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EST (21:00 UTC)
ESO: Morrowind Early Access Event for PC/Mac Physical Collector’s Edition
Today, we announced the ESO: Morrowind early access event
beginning on May 22. If you are an existing ESO player who has pre-ordered or pre-purchased the physical ESO: Morrowind Collector’s Edition for PC/Mac, you will be able to join the early access event by following a few simple steps. We encourage you to go through these steps starting today to ensure you have access on May 22.
- Visit the ESO Support Portal and log in.
- Once logged into the ESO Support Portal, fill out the Early Access entry form. You will need to provide proof of pre-order or pre-purchase for your physical PC/Mac ESO: Morrowind Collector’s Edition.
- Our Support team will grant your account access to ESO: Morrowind, allowing you to join the early access event starting on May 22.
- On launch day, when you receive your physical PC/Mac ESO: Morrowind Collector’s Edition, you will need to enter the included code to get your Digital Collector’s Edition items and pre-order rewards (the Discovery Pack.)
- If you do not apply the code included with your physical PC/Mac ESO: Morrowind Collector’s Edition within two days of launch, we will send an email alerting you that you will lose access to the ESO: Morrowind content within 24 hours. So please apply the code when you pick up your physical PC/Mac ESO: Morrowind Collector’s Edition!
If you have additional questions, please see our Support Portal knowledge base for details.