The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO: Morrowind Early Access Event for PC/Mac Physical Collector’s Edition

• Sablefogg
    Sablefogg
    Dareena, You better believe that you will not be able to play Morrowind from the time they cut you off until they time you recieve your copy in the mail overseas. We've already vetted this conversation both with customer service and also here in the forums under the General discussion (See "Punishment of Physical Edition users") roughly three days ago.

ZOS does not care about this issue. It's not hard to see why - because if a player cancels an order of the physical copy and orders just the digital - there are buyers lined up to take the collectors edition that was cancelled. From a business money perspective they are not harmed. From a customer service perspective, they have so many players they can afford to ignore you.

We've had terrible service from ZOS, this is just one more example. This company has a premium product with millions of devoted followers. Sooner or later, though, this kind of customer treatment will tell.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither of you have any idea what you're talking about. Xbox cert literally can take less than a day so it's not blame Xbox or Sony, it's blame ZeniMax for choosing not to submit for cert in order to offer all platforms the same bonus.

Perhaps Microsoft can turn it around in a day, but maybe that requires a special arrangement, much money exchanging hands, and other favor that ZOS has not purchased from Microsoft. Perhaps what you have experienced is an illusion, and there were many more days of prep behind the scenes that you were not aware of.

In any case, ZOS has said that it takes a variable amount of time to certify consoles, for which they allow 2 weeks. I do believe them more than I believe you, as much as I would like to believe you. Why? Because there is really no advantage for ZOS to wait 2 weeks, unless there were some contractual reason. They don't want to sit on this any more than you want to wait.

@lordrichter

Perhaps pay attention to other developers information and not that of mine. If you have an Xbox just read their Game Hub announcements.

It's all public
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither of you have any idea what you're talking about. Xbox cert literally can take less than a day so it's not blame Xbox or Sony, it's blame ZeniMax for choosing not to submit for cert in order to offer all platforms the same bonus.

Perhaps Microsoft can turn it around in a day, but maybe that requires a special arrangement, much money exchanging hands, and other favor that ZOS has not purchased from Microsoft. Perhaps what you have experienced is an illusion, and there were many more days of prep behind the scenes that you were not aware of.

In any case, ZOS has said that it takes a variable amount of time to certify consoles, for which they allow 2 weeks. I do believe them more than I believe you, as much as I would like to believe you. Why? Because there is really no advantage for ZOS to wait 2 weeks, unless there were some contractual reason. They don't want to sit on this any more than you want to wait.

@lordrichter

Perhaps pay attention to other developers information and not that of mine. If you have an Xbox just read their Game Hub announcements.

It's all public

It does not matter what other games do. It matters what deal ZOS has with them.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@lordrichter

It's all public

It does not matter what other games do. It matters what deal ZOS has with them.

@lordrichter

I strongly suggest you get in touch with other developers or find another method of gathering context cause right now you going off your own opinions. I'm fine with you choosing not to go off what I share but one of us k own what's we are talking about and the other lacks proof
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501