The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

How to reach rally points in imperial city?

msetten
msetten
✭✭✭✭
I am doing my first scouting missing in the imperial city with my Aldmeri Dominion character. I have been tasked to plant a flag at the rally point in the memorial district. I managed to get to the memorial district and found the building in which the rally point is located, but I can't find any way to get into the building. How do I get there?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been a while since I invested a lot of time in IC but check the following.

Is there a quest door to enter somewhere?

Is this one of the building which has no ground entrance but there is a bridge above from another building to enter?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enter directly via the ladders from your sewer base, not from the random access points in the sewers proper.

The ladders in sewer base will teleport you straight to the scouting mission location (2nd floor of building).
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Enter directly via the ladders from your sewer base, not from the random access points in the sewers proper.

The ladders in sewer base will teleport you straight to the scouting mission location (2nd floor of building).

With "your sewer base" do you mean that base where you arrive when entering the imperial city from Cyrodiil?

I have been scouting in those irrigation tunnels that start from my sewer base, but I can't those ladders. The only ladders I could find where the ones that take me to the Temple District or the Arboreum District. Has anyone a map where they can mark the location of that ladder I am looking for?

Options
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Is this one of the building which has no ground entrance but there is a bridge above from another building to enter?
    I have checked all surrounding building, but none have a stairs going up.

Options
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you first enter IC at your alliance's base, there are rooms to each side.

One of those will have 6 hanging ladders and a banker. Each of the 6 ladders will take you topside, one per zone, to a safe area.

There will be a questgiver there (the rogue if you're doing mainline, daily questgiver if you've completed it.) and an option to plant the flag (look for something resembling a banner.) Once you have planted the banner, you can go back down the same ladder to your main base.

This area is not accessible once you have jumped down from the ledge into the respective 'cheese wedge', short of dying and respawning if your alliance controls the zone, or returning (the long way, below) to your alliance sewer base.

Side note: There are tunnels going the other way, too, in side said base, that will lead you to vendors and crafting stations.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Options
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you first enter IC at your alliance's base, there are rooms to each side.

One of those will have 6 hanging ladders and a banker. Each of the 6 ladders will take you topside, one per zone, to a safe area.

Totally missed that :blush:
    Thanks
    Edited by msetten on March 22, 2017 2:10PM
    Options