Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Exarch/s Stronghold - Can't Get Completion Update - Craglorn

dwayneaharveyub17_ESO
dwayneaharveyub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
I have done this area twice once without the serpents quest and once with it - I still have not got a completion update - have killed all the bosses 3 in inner chamber and 1 inside in the middle area. Why can't i get a completion update - It is not showing whited out on my map. Is it bugged?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to the Dungeon Clear info on UESP, you need to kill the following bosses:
    • The troll Grothuska and his two Iron Orc Fire Shaman guardians
    • Exarch Braadoth, the leader of the Iron Orcs, and his nirncrux-infused troll Kurzoth
    • Ordooth the Corruptor
    A fourth boss, Agganor, can also be found here and must be killed during the quest Iron and Scales, but is not required for Completion.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • dwayneaharveyub17_ESO
    dwayneaharveyub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks! - I think i did those - but i will give it a go again - Really appreciate the info!
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry about the necro, but I have followed the instructions to the letter and still not received the clear.

The only issue I can see is the following:

The troll Grothuska and his two Iron Orc Fire Shaman guardians. There is only ever a single shaman present. Never a 2nd. Is this the issue?
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've just got done running 12 characters through Craglorn and I got completion for that delve on all if them. There is also an associated quest (the one with Little Leaf) that you need to complete before it gives you credit besides the 2-3 bosses and skyshard
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    I've just got done running 12 characters through Craglorn and I got completion for that delve on all if them. There is also an associated quest (the one with Little Leaf) that you need to complete before it gives you credit besides the 2-3 bosses and skyshard
    That would be very odd if true. No other Delve requires completion of a quest.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Katahdin wrote: »
    That would be very odd if true. No other Delve requires completion of a quest.

About 1/3 of the delve is locked behind doors. So it may not be that you have to complete the quests, but you need them to unlock the many locked doors. I just spent a bit of time running into dead ends so gave up, will come back when a quest points this way.

Edit: Serpent's Fang from the npc Little Leaf is the quest you need to access the last part of the delve. Found her on the main road in upper Crag, just west of Valley of Scars wayshrine.

Edited by Taylor_MB on February 9, 2017 7:53PM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel