Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

ESO - Morrowind [INFO/TRAILER/PICS]

• Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    All aboard the hype train!
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

Options
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And with the flood of speculation over something anyone could make in a smartphone app in 30 seconds, ZOS killed all their momentum for Homestead.

Even Star Wars wasn't dumb enough to rev up The Last Jedi news before Rogue One was out for a little while and could develop its own identity within the brand. That's the kind of solid marketing you look at for inspiration if you actually care about the products you're putting out.

This sort of proves that Homestead is 100% disposable.
    signing off
    Options
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    And with the flood of speculation over something anyone could make in a smartphone app in 30 seconds, ZOS killed all their momentum for Homestead.

Even Star Wars wasn't dumb enough to rev up The Last Jedi news before Rogue One was out for a little while and could develop its own identity within the brand. That's the kind of solid marketing you look at for inspiration if you actually care about the products you're putting out.

Or they are trying to show the player base that new lands are being worked on as well as Homestead and Crown Store fluff?
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
    Options
  • mad0ni0n
    mad0ni0n
    ✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAH THAT'S IN TWO DAYS!!!

STOKE THE HYPE ENGINES TO 150%! THERE'S SO LITTLE TIME!
    Options
  • czar
    czar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not a fan of keeping things secret up until the last minute. There's only so much you can change when it's close to release. How can you be confident you're giving your customers what they want if you don't tell them what you're working on?

I'm hopeful, though. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt until we know more. Seems like this is a big project, so hopefully they've listened to general feedback and carefully considered what they're going to include.

Ugh, really wish I didn't have to be so skeptical about everything ZOS do.
    stam scrub
    Options
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Or they are trying to show the player base that new lands are being worked on as well as Homestead and Crown Store fluff?

We've known they're "working on stuff" since QuakeCon 2014.
    signing off
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think he's right. Homestead was never meant to be a game seller or something like that. It's a nice addition to the game, that's it. Nothing more or less than that.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »

I think he's right. Homestead was never meant to be a game seller or something like that. It's a nice addition to the game, that's it. Nothing more or less than that.

Totally agree about this.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Untitled-1_zpsxqybudal.jpg

:star: As of today ZOS released teasers for their next DLC/Expansion. Hinting the Red Mountain in Vvardenfell with the volcanic rock texture and hopefully a live action CGI trailer to soon be released. These new teasers would mean we could be seeing the next large DLC/Expansion to be released in about three months from now. With this years 15th Anniversary of Morrowind it would only make sense this would be Vvardenfell. **UPDATE: More information to be revealed on January 31, 2017 on Bethesda Twitch. :star:

16426039_1452508281425867_6508762954969518253_n_zpsucxhss6q.jpg

:star::star::star: UPDATE - January 31st 11am PST / 2pm EST :star::star::star:

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN! CHO CHO!
    P.S. Please keep thread constructive and not negative.

chochochochocho!!!!!hypetrainchochochochocho!!!!!
    Options
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope this is a full expansion and not just a DLC..but I'll take whatever I can get! I can't wait for the Twitch announcement!
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope this is a full expansion and not just a DLC..but I'll take whatever I can get! I can't wait for the Twitch announcement!

Me too!! Tuesday can't come quicker!!
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I want to know is why they are doing a stream at 11 AM on a Tuesday... Don't they know that people have to go to work or school?
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What I want to know is why they are doing a stream at 11 AM on a Tuesday... Don't they know that people have to go to work or school?

Not everyone in the world is working during those hours. Just have twitch on your phone while working (depending what u do for work of course).
    Edited by andreasranasen on January 29, 2017 10:29PM
    Options
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    schip wrote: »
    Not a fan of keeping things secret up until the last minute. There's only so much you can change when it's close to release.

The last little clip had a date, and a time, and a Twitch TV address.

That date and time refer I would guess to an ESO Live event that will preview VVardenfell.

I would be shocked to my core if that date a time refer to actual release date of new content.

And that means they still have time to fix things before release.

All that is just my opinion of course; I could be wrong (it has happened once or twice - usually when I attempt to Tank) :s .

I suspect that this is all happening now to take some of the heat and attention away from what is lining up to be a huge disappointment with Homesteads on Feb 6th. I genuinely think ZOS thought they were releasing a spectacular housing expansion, and the feedback suggest nothing of the sort. This teaser is IMO damage limitation.

All The Best
    Edited by Gandrhulf_Harbard on January 29, 2017 10:32PM
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
    Options
  • caperon
    caperon
    ✭✭✭✭
    BigBragg wrote: »
    Watch they call it an expansion, so it won't be covered by ESO+ DLC access.

Im ok with paying an extra for a good amount of content, like 1 extra class, 1 new trial, 3-4 new dungeons....
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not a fan of keeping things secret up until the last minute. There's only so much you can change when it's close to release.

The last little clip had a date, and a time, and a Twitch TV address.

That date and time refer I would guess to an ESO Live event that will preview VVardenfell.

I would be shocked to my core if that date a time refer to actual release date of new content.

And that means they still have time to fix things before release.

All that is just my opinion of course; I could be wrong (it has happened once or twice - usually when I attempt to Tank) :s .

All The Best

Of course it's a date to show a preview. Not the actual release lmao
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrCray78 wrote: »
    Or it's Mephala's Realm :wink:
    Ugh that would be a disappointment lmao.
    Maybe it's both at once?!?

/pipedream

Akrasjel wrote: »
    IcOqh.jpg
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    caperon wrote: »

Im ok with paying an extra for a good amount of content, like 1 extra class, 1 new trial, 3-4 new dungeons....

Me too.

If it comes in bigger and with more content than Orsinium I see nothing wrong with treating it as a paid for Expac.

All The Best
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    MrCray78 wrote: »
    Or it's Mephala's Realm :wink:
    Ugh that would be a disappointment lmao.
    Maybe it's both at once?!?

/pipedream

Akrasjel wrote: »
    IcOqh.jpg

That would be awesome. Mephalas Realm as a trial or dungeon? HELL TO THE YASSS
    Edited by andreasranasen on January 29, 2017 10:34PM
    Options
  • czar
    czar
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Of course. But I'm guessing they've been working on this for quite some time now, and they won't be able to do much more than some adjustments here and there by the time we know what's actually included.
    Edited by czar on January 29, 2017 10:37PM
    stam scrub
    Options
  • KochDerDamonen
    KochDerDamonen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please let it be BIG

I swear, if it's not...
    If you quote someone, and intend for them to see what you have said, be sure to Mention them with @[insert name].
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Of course it's while I'm at work. :\

I don't suppose any of you who won't be at work during that time frame could make a recording and post it here?

Well to be fair:
    --We already know all the houses for Homestead
    --We already know what the furniture recipes will be thanks to the wonderful people on the PTS
    --We already know it's going to be a huge grind

What else is there to be said for Homestead?

If they don't start hyping the next DLC now, they're going to lose a lot of people.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
    Options
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Of course. But I'm guessing they've been working on this for quite some time now, and they won't be able to do much more than some adjustments here and there by the time we know what's actually included.

@schip

I see your point.

I'm just hoping they take enough time to get it right first time, rather than disappoint people and then have to expend resources playing catch-up to put it right second time around.

All The Best
    Options
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    caperon wrote: »

I don't mind. Vvardenfell is a GIANT map. They should charge more than $14.99 (eso+) for that. $39.99 for a gigantic map + new classes (hopefully) would totally be worth it.

If they add that much and make it a proper expansion that would be great. It is a huge map, but a large chunk may not be accessible. That whole volcano could be too steep to climb. Right now it is a ton of speculation and dreams, with only a short clip and a data mined map that may not be final content at all.
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please let it be BIG

I swear, if it's not...

Let it HUGE
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yupeeyupeeeyeeeeeehypetraaaaaaaaaainiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnn
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big is not enough. ESO needs a massive chunk of content. A new zone won't be enough.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst click bait title ever.
    Options
  • Elder_Martin
    Elder_Martin
    ✭✭✭
    If there aren't a million cliff racers per square mile and Dunmers yelling "Fetcher!" around every corner then my immersion will be broken.

Edit: ALSO THERE BETTER BE A MUDCRAB MERCHANT!
    Edited by Elder_Martin on January 29, 2017 11:08PM
    I am the real Mudcrab Merchant.
    Gamertag - Elder Martin
    Options
  • j_s
    j_s
    ✭✭✭
    it's not going to be huge, or big...didn't ZOS announce that they would rather bring out smaller DLCs but on a more frequent basis ?
    Options