Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost emp was removed from his holiest throne the usurper sits in His place.

Grats Red Lea. May you reign justly and not with an iron fist.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    See you all in a few months! Time to focus on work for a while. Watch out AD and EP. I left the PUGz of Daggerfall a pretty nice gift that will keep all new players in the best of gear for the months to come. Have fun and don't get the thread closed so I can check in sometimes.

Awe! Cya @Stridig! We will try to be good! :D
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

IDK, big shoes to fill. Ghost Emp was a true leader--not just of the Covenant, but also of the Dominion and the Pact. His reign was the closest we've ever come to peace in Cyrodiil.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking about hosting an IC event. Does anyone know the max size of a group that will get loot drops? I was thinking it was 12 players.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello BWB players!

Just found this discussion so might as well join in!

Some of you in DC may have seen me running around and screaming in the zone chat (Shagrod Bolmog) I ran a group filled with awesome random people for a few days.

I never cared all too much about PvP till I joined BWB a few days ago never had this much fun! Yes I even thank EP and AD for that, Running over them was fun :wink:

Now poor Shagrod became too high leveled for BWB and I see that many of you just make new characters to keep playing, I was wondering if you people had some advice for this like do you only run the same builds so you can re use equipment? I want to know since I plan on making BWB my new home and maybe either start a guild there for all the random people I had in my groups or just keep running my standard LFG group, Joining an other guild could also be an option but I do like making groups myself (dont ask me why). I only played for three days on this campaign so I dont know how many guilds are already out there or if I was causing annoyance with my LFG group.

Anyway, Any information you people might have is appreciated :)
    Edited by Blacksmoke on January 26, 2017 4:08PM
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blacksmoke wrote: »
    Hello BWB players!

Some of you in DC may have seen me running around and screaming in the zone chat (Shagrod Bolmog) I ran a group filled with awesome random people a few days.

I never cared all too much about PvP till I joined BWB a few days ago never had this much fun! Yes I even thank EP and AD for that, Running over them was fun :wink:

Now poor Shagrod became too high leveled for BWB and I see that many of you just make new characters to keep playing, I was wondering if you people had some advice for this like do you only run the same builds so you can re use equipment? I want to know since I plan on making BWB my new home and maybe either start a guild there for all the random people I had in my groups or to just keep running my standard LFG group. I only played for three days on this campaign so I dont know how many guilds are already out there or if I was causing annoyce with my LFG group.

really depends, i enjoy playing just about every class... other than nb which i have realized i completely SUCK at.... i LOVE playing as DK be it mag or stam and im getting back into mSorc again although sSorc is fun as hell as well... same with mPlar ... i tend to have at least 1 toon from each and alternate between them... ull see me on Fujin (sSorc), Ŵølf (mSorc) , and in the near future a new sDK ( remake of Fang of Wölfpack ) so far the new sDK is the only one I have kept armor for mainly because its armor that needs to be farmed for
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on January 26, 2017 4:12PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    See you all in a few months! Time to focus on work for a while. Watch out AD and EP. I left the PUGz of Daggerfall a pretty nice gift that will keep all new players in the best of gear for the months to come. Have fun and don't get the thread closed so I can check in sometimes.

Thanks for everything you do Strid, and we'll see you soon.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello BWB players!

Some of you in DC may have seen me running around and screaming in the zone chat (Shagrod Bolmog) I ran a group filled with awesome random people for a few days.

Now poor Shagrod became too high leveled for BWB and I see that many of you just make new characters to keep playing, I was wondering if you people had some advice for this like do you only run the same builds so you can re use equipment? I want to know since I plan on making BWB my new home and maybe either start a guild there for all the random people I had in my groups or just keep running my standard LFG group, Joining an other guild could also be an option but I do like making groups myself (dont ask me why). I only played for three days on this campaign so I dont know how many guilds are already out there or if I was causing annoyance with my LFG group.

Quite a few of us I know run the same equipment with adjustments to the character build each time a new toon is rolled. Point of that being it gets really expensive to get new high quality gear for every couple of levels. Personally I try and use at least one set that I have already as I've settled on a few builds that really fit my play style. As far as guild go, DC has PUGz and 13 Wolves (most members being in both guilds) but we always welcome new ones if you'd like to start your own. Also please please continue LFG groups, as those of us who play BWB regularly have grown tired or frustrated running with randoms frequently, but they need leadership for sure so we welcome anyone willing and able to! If you'd like to join one of the DC bwb guilds try and find @Swaye or @senefelder in cyrodiil, theyre always looking for people willing to lead and learn. Welcome! and change that awful Dominion banner on your profile :p
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now poor Shagrod became too high leveled for BWB and I see that many of you just make new characters to keep playing, I was wondering if you people had some advice for this like do you only run the same builds so you can re use equipment? )

A lot of people run kind of aggregate sets (like 5 hundings armor, 2 night silence armor and then nights silence weapons for medium builds). Then you might need to tweak or make weapons occasionally, but you have a basic medium armor setup that can be moved from build to build (it's pretty typical to do a similar thing with jewelry--I collected marksman jewelry while giving away my Leki's jewelry, for instance). Rinse and repeat for magicka, etc.

Personally I've slimmed down to just 1 gearset that I keep for BWB, just because I'm doing other things ingame and don't feel like keeping 3-6 gearsets for different playstyles I *might* want to run again later. On the other hand, who knows when a new patch will drop something that looks like it might be fun.

Best advice for gear in BWB: share around dropped gear/PvP rewards, always improve your weapons to at least blue.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    @Blacksmoke if your smart and know what you want to do you'll have quality gear every 6 lvls or so. If your me you'll re craft the same sets every time I want it because I can be bothered to keep track of gear.

#hundingsbasicbitch
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMFAO @Just_call_me_Cola ... im the same way man... im constantly re making *** even though i have the addon that lets me see all the gear i have in bank and on every toon
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hundings sucks. Boooooo.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Hello BWB players!

Quite a few of us I know run the same equipment with adjustments to the character build each time a new toon is rolled. Point of that being it gets really expensive to get new high quality gear for every couple of levels. Personally I try and use at least one set that I have already as I've settled on a few builds that really fit my play style. As far as guild go, DC has PUGz and 13 Wolves (most members being in both guilds) but we always welcome new ones if you'd like to start your own. Also please please continue LFG groups, as those of us who play BWB regularly have grown tired or frustrated running with randoms frequently, but they need leadership for sure so we welcome anyone willing and able to! If you'd like to join one of the DC bwb guilds try and find @Swaye or @senefelder in cyrodiil, theyre always looking for people willing to lead and learn. Welcome! and change that awful Dominion banner on your profile :p

Thanks for the info! Got a pretty good idea on what to do :) I do like running them and bossing them around haha :p I'll see if I can connect to some people in those guilds so I know where the others are heading to help out in attacks.

Sorry about the banner I will change it :p
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Hundings sucks. Boooooo.

BLASPHEMY!! Burn the heretic
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Blacksmoke.... @senefelder ( Saber ) is the current leader of PUGz of Daggerfall ... and @Swaye ( Red Lea ) is in 13 Wolves ( not sure if she is leader there or not though )
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on January 26, 2017 5:39PM

Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello BWB players!

It's probably most efficient to just use the same gear on different characters, but since I'm extremely disorganized and have mats coming out the wazoo, I always end up just crafting new gear. A lot of sets are good on pretty much all Stam builds or all Magicka builds (Hundings, Kagrenac's, Morkuldin, Magnus, Seducer, etc.) so it is fairly easy to reuse them. I also tend to farm 5 piece overland sets and run them with 5 piece crafted sets, though I think most people stick primarily with full crafted. Personally I find farming overland sets fairly easy, can usually do it in 2-3 hours (sometimes even less with a little luck and being okay with some green jewelry) only gaining 1-2 levels in the process. Plus since I have dual monitors I'm usually just watching YouTube videos or something while I'm farming.
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just use the stuff I get from the prison. I just leave a toon in there all the time. So when I need new gear, I just log onto my prison dweller and farm out a new set. That way I dont feel bad about deconing it when I out lvl it.

Edited by Valen_Byte on January 26, 2017 6:49PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello BWB players!

It's probably most efficient to just use the same gear on different characters, but since I'm extremely disorganized and have mats coming out the wazoo, I always end up just crafting new gear. A lot of sets are good on pretty much all Stam builds or all Magicka builds (Hundings, Kagrenac's, Morkuldin, Magnus, Seducer, etc.) so it is fairly easy to reuse them. I also tend to farm 5 piece overland sets and run them with 5 piece crafted sets, though I think most people stick primarily with full crafted. Personally I find farming overland sets fairly easy, can usually do it in 2-3 hours (sometimes even less with a little luck and being okay with some green jewelry) only gaining 1-2 levels in the process. Plus since I have dual monitors I'm usually just watching YouTube videos or something while I'm farming.

Me too! Overland sets are way easy to farm these days, and with a little research you can find exactly where to get what you need. Just wish Dolmens didn't give you like 1/8th of a levels worth of XP.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have the patience to farm overland sets.
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have the patience to farm overland sets.

Think they might be worth the farm tho. Need a committed toon to be a pve farmer I would think.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I'm spending my game time grinding up my magDK. I have a new build planned that seems so much fun based on theory. I do have to use some overland sets for that. And I've decided it'll be the first toon I use crafted pots on! Big life changes.
    Edited by Adenoma on January 26, 2017 7:11PM
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    But I'm spending my game time grinding up my magDK. I have a new build planned that seems so much fun based on theory. I do have to use some overland sets for that. And I've decided it'll be the first toon I use crafted pots on! Big life changes.

:o If you got the ingredients, I highly recommend putting points into the Alchemy passive that extends potion benefit length. Down side to Overland farming: Gotta do it every 6ish levels, upside is once you do just hang on to all of it and re-use. Also, some areas drop a few different types of sets, that may come in handy in a future build. Example, I farmed silks of the sun in stonefalls, but kept all the Shalks gear that was dropped while I was looking, lo and behold I really like Shalks and built a toon around it.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    @Adenoma whoa man getting to real . Let me make them for you I still have a couple levels to max alchemy XD. Although I'll get it eventually cause I'll be using poisons for the rest of my life. They are to strong
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the info! Got a pretty good idea on what to do :) I do like running them and bossing them around haha :p I'll see if I can connect to some people in those guilds so I know where the others are heading to help out in attacks.

Sorry about the banner I will change it :p

Guild group leaders would be more than happy to coordinate with an LFG leader, I'd also recommend trying to get into a group with @Raknosh (@AcMaiden2 in game). He's a non-teamspeak group leading expert, you could learn a lot just by observing how he does things.

Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DCeiver0 , all good. I've maxed alchemy passives before on toons. I'm just too lazy to do it on all my BwB toons. I just sort of wanna push this one to its best potential. I've actually managed to get ahold of the sets that I need. #permabats.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    By the way. Alchemy passives + alchemy enchants = <5 seconds w/o buffs.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alchemy enchants are bugged and don't work.
    Options
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

Aw take care Strid! But gifts are fab it best be cake :wink:
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
    Options
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

Yay Red for Emp you go girl! @Swaye :smile:
    Edited by Vetixio on January 26, 2017 9:09PM
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
    Options
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello BWB players!

Hey you sound familar! Its Pierre aka the guy who told you all to stop going to Nikel as you'd wipe :tongue:
    Options
This discussion has been closed.