The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

[DATA MINING] Homestead Edition!

• mrs_gibbs
    mrs_gibbs
    ✭✭✭
    An elk recolor?! I was kinda wishfully thinking it was going to be one of a kind. I can't image the price of the recolor.
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrs_gibbs wrote: »
    An elk recolor?! I was kinda wishfully thinking it was going to be one of a kind. I can't image the price of the recolor.

My guess is Crate-Exclusive recolor.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any thing about new abilities or classes
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

Options
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ooooh that Spriggan horse and Darkstag mount..... Look awesome :smiley:
    Thanks @Paulington :D
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
    Options
  • mrs_gibbs
    mrs_gibbs
    ✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

My guess is Crate-Exclusive recolor.

Since I caved and bought the elk that is what I am kind of hoping. *hides under a desk*

Then I won't feel so bad splurging on the original one. I was worried I would never be able to get a recolor without the crates. Really I was wanting a white elk. But didn't want to chance it.
    Options
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm mining as fast as I can but the PTS is up, so I am having to prioritise a little!

Looking for Vvardenfell/Warden stuff as best I can guys, don't worry, will update as much as possible.
    Options
  • King-Justin-Arisdale
    No to the scam crates! I hope the costumes are not going to be exclusive to them.
    Options
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew they'd pull something like the Elk reskin, just like they did with the orsinium brown bear (followed by white bear and spotted bear). I'd feel silly if I had spent on the Elk mount, only to realize later that I would have to pay again for a cooler looking one.

How much will that one cost? 6k crowns?
    Options
  • mrs_gibbs
    mrs_gibbs
    ✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »
    I knew they'd pull something like the Elk reskin, just like they did with the orsinium brown bear (followed by white bear and spotted bear). I'd feel silly if I had spent on the Elk mount, only to realize later that I would have to pay again for a cooler looking one.

How much will that one cost? 6k crowns?

Agreed. I decided I am happy with the original though.

I too am worried about the costs of a recolor. 6k would be my guess as well.
    Options
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks cool, shame they'll be locked behind a lottery system >.< I mean they can't just sell them outright, it has to be *** involving chance, pretty frustrating. Guess I'll just continue to gawk at people who actually got stuff, and sit here fiddling my thumbs 'cause I won't give in to such clear customer extortion.
    Edited by Saturn on January 4, 2017 7:56PM
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
    Options
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No goat mount...
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
    Options
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moth Priest outfit!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing regarding new zones?
    Options
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scholar personality tickles my fancy. The outfits are nice, too. Hope those aren't locked behind crates because I grudgingly got my pit wolf and really don't want to spend more on them.

I hope there's some new zone/expansion data hiding in there!
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    H1fpQFB.jpg
    Fox.
    Why does that fox look like a dog? They already have two perfectly good fox models to use as pets (no, I'm not talking about the Fennec).
    ON-creature-Fox.jpg
    ON-creature-Fox_02.jpg

Edited by Enodoc on January 4, 2017 8:26PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    H1fpQFB.jpg
    Fox.
    Why does that fox look like a dog? They already have two perfectly good fox models to use as pets (no, I'm not talking about the Fennec).

"Fox" must be the name of the pattern of that dog breed.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    H1fpQFB.jpg
    Fox.

Yeah, that had better not be advertised as just a "fox" because it looks nothing like one.

real fox or riot

Options
  • Blackfyre20
    Blackfyre20
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well it is good to see they are putting so much effort into the crown store and gambling crates. Thank goodness too, that's what the players have been begging for and they obviously don't need to use their resources elsewhere.
    Buff Soft Caps
    Options
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, the volcanic island house thing .... I think it's pretty certain what this will be in the Crown Store for ...
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
    Options
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

10k crowns lol
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
    Options
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope that Moth Priest outfit can be bought from the Crown Store. That looks very enticing.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    K screw it im buying 15 crates and hoping to not get any spriggan mounts. I want the sabre cats and the polymorph. The costumes look sweet too
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Spearblade
    Spearblade
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it be great if there was a way to get cool mounts by playing the GAME (albeit difficult)? Ah well.
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait to stock up with Crown Crates :) I don't care what people say. I'll spend $100-200 on these
    Edited by andreasranasen on January 4, 2017 9:02PM
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
    Options
  • Sounomi
    Sounomi
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think most of you realize that only the green netch and the spriggan mounts are from the crown crates. Everything else looks to be standard crown store items.
    Options
  • Lookstowindwards
    Lookstowindwards
    ✭✭✭
    Wait a moment...

They want to put the Moth Priest garment and the Aragonian Costumes in Crates?
    Okay, they _really_ dont want my money. Its fine.

Options
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait a moment...

To put your heart at ease, I think they already stated that crates would no longer include race specific items.
    Options
  • HELLB0UNDH0UND
    To everyone commenting that "this stuff looks good but I won't be buying crates," congratulations. I commend you on standing for what you believe.

However, I, and many others, will be buying crates. Stop worrying about how other people spend their money. If you think that by profiting from crown crates, the devs will turn all of their time and resources towards producing more crown crate items instead of playable content, then that's pretty shortsighted and I don't see the logic behind that mentality at all. ZOS is a corporation and they want money. They also want to keep their playerbase happy so they continue to make money.

"You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time."
    Max CP, 11 explicitly average characters on XB1 NA

Options
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »
    Wait a moment...

To put your heart at ease, I think they already stated that crates would no longer include race specific items.

The racial-themed costumes aren't what they were talking about, since those can be worn by characters of any race. The race-specific items people had issues with were the things that can only be equipped by certain races, like head spines for Argonians or ear tufts for Khajiit.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
    Options
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volcanic Island looks better than the Manors tbh
    Options