The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

[DATA MINING] Homestead Edition!

• Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will further datamines from this PTS Update be updated to this thread?
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Libonotus wrote: »
    Will further datamines from this PTS Update be updated to this thread?

Anything from myself will be added to this thread yes, just experiment on the PTS itself at the moment!
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Geralt makes an appearance now the Wild Hunt is nearly upon us.
    Edited by Prof_Bawbag on January 4, 2017 11:43PM
  • Akimbro
    Akimbro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Techno mounts woohoo! I wonder if their spawn animation will be a farting green gas.
    ALACRITY Emperors united RIP
    LAST PRODIGIES World first SO clear RIP

The last egg in the carton.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait to stock up with Crown Crates :) I don't care what people say. I'll spend $100-200 on these

@andreasranasen It's more that the rest of us are also okay with spending hundreds of dollars, but we want to actually, you know, GET things for it, not get a chance at things. You can't play martyr when you're not the one people are frustrated with.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Lookstowindwards
    Lookstowindwards
    ✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    Pandorii wrote: »
    Wait a moment...

They want to put the Moth Priest garment and the Aragonian Costumes in Crates?
    Okay, they _really_ dont want my money. Its fine.

To put your heart at ease, I think they already stated that crates would no longer include race specific items.

The racial-themed costumes aren't what they were talking about, since those can be worn by characters of any race. The race-specific items people had issues with were the things that can only be equipped by certain races, like head spines for Argonians or ear tufts for Khajiit.

*snief*
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    Pandorii wrote: »
    Wait a moment...

They want to put the Moth Priest garment and the Aragonian Costumes in Crates?
    Okay, they _really_ dont want my money. Its fine.

To put your heart at ease, I think they already stated that crates would no longer include race specific items.

The racial-themed costumes aren't what they were talking about, since those can be worn by characters of any race. The race-specific items people had issues with were the things that can only be equipped by certain races, like head spines for Argonians or ear tufts for Khajiit.

*snief*

If it helps, all of the other costumes in the racial-themed series have been standard crown store purchases, so I would expect these to be too.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, more stuff for the scamcrates! :s
    PC EU
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually less impressed with the spriggan mounts than I thought I was going to be, so yay. But those sabrecat mounts, I want at least the black one!
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in better news Dark and Light MMO is coming out again after it issues from 2008 were resolved
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The black kagouti though
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    I'm mining as fast as I can but the PTS is up, so I am having to prioritise a little!

Looking for Vvardenfell/Warden stuff as best I can guys, don't worry, will update as much as possible.

Ty! :)
  • Karkian
    Karkian
    Altmer costumes will be mine.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please let me know if you find anything related to the main story. Rich said something was going to happen on update 13, but I couldn't find anything so far in the game, so maybe it isn't activated on the PTS.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Please let me know if you find anything related to the main story. Rich said something was going to happen on update 13, but I couldn't find anything so far in the game, so maybe it isn't activated on the PTS.

Having done the initial a friend in need quest to get the apartment, and touring the houses, I have no clue how the heck there is any kind of main story continuation here.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »

Having done the initial a friend in need quest to get the apartment, and touring the houses, I have no clue how the heck there is any kind of main story continuation here.

Exactly what I did, too. I didn't tour all of the houses but I did investigate five or six of them looking for another mysterious note or anything like that.

I'm thinking maybe when Rich said "something will happen during update 13", he didn't mean that it will come WITH Update 13, but happen between the release of Update 13 and Update 14...?
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Exactly what I did, too. I didn't tour all of the houses but I did investigate five or six of them looking for another mysterious note or anything like that.

I'm thinking maybe when Rich said "something will happen during update 13", he didn't mean that it will come WITH Update 13, but happen between the release of Update 13 and Update 14...?

That may be. Though they aren't really big on releasing story content between main updates here?

Because I can't see anything on the achievements etc or think off the top of my head what in a housing update could trigger a main story continuation? And all there is "during" Update 13 is buying houses, decorating houses and crafting furniture.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mrs_gibbs wrote: »
    mrs_gibbs wrote: »
    An elk recolor?! I was kinda wishfully thinking it was going to be one of a kind. I can't image the price of the recolor.

My guess is Crate-Exclusive recolor.

Since I caved and bought the elk that is what I am kind of hoping. *hides under a desk*

Then I won't feel so bad splurging on the original one. I was worried I would never be able to get a recolor without the crates. Really I was wanting a white elk. But didn't want to chance it.

I am assuming that all mount recolors go in the crates from now on until I see evidence otherwise.

The regular elk sort of looks white anyway if you're looking at it from behind as you are riding it.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That may be. Though they aren't really big on releasing story content between main updates here?

Because I can't see anything on the achievements etc or think off the top of my head what in a housing update could trigger a main story continuation? And all there is "during" Update 13 is buying houses, decorating houses and crafting furniture.

Which is why I expected something really small, like the note we found in Orsinium or speaking to Gabrielle in Anvil.

They could add a small thing like that to an event, maybe. On the next event, which was datamined already, maybe we will find someone important like the Great Mage Vanus Galerion attending to it.

Or maybe it isn't even something in game. Maybe the "thing" that will happen is an announcement of a continuation of the main plot coming soon. At this point, I'm up for whatever.

Meet my characters:

• Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    Looks cool, but I'm betting on garbage gambling box delivery. Shame x1000 on the marketers, Love x1000 for the artists, Crowns x0 actually spent.
    oGGT4kY.png

I can assure you, having done the math -- the ACTUAL MATH -- the cost of those crates far exceeds anything even remotely rational.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Which is why I expected something really small, like the note we found in Orsinium or speaking to Gabrielle in Anvil.

They could add a small thing like that to an event, maybe. On the next event, which was datamined already, maybe we will find someone important like the Great Mage Vanus Galerion attending to it.

Or maybe it isn't even something in game. Maybe the "thing" that will happen is an announcement of a continuation of the main plot coming soon. At this point, I'm up for whatever.

Yeah, so am I to be honest! It's been over a year since we had a real story push forward, granted in DB we had a lot of hints to a certain ... Area of Tamriel, and we had the note from you know who, which opened up the dialogue option with Gabrielle a little.

But why would Rich say there was a story continuation "during" Update 13, when there is no real "during" ?

It's a tad baffling.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    Looks cool, but I'm betting on garbage gambling box delivery. Shame x1000 on the marketers, Love x1000 for the artists, Crowns x0 actually spent.
    oGGT4kY.png

I can assure you, having done the math -- the ACTUAL MATH -- the cost of those crates far exceeds anything even remotely rational.

I am not sure what you mean by "the actual math" but it at least looks like you've bought a lot of crates to get the experience of them!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fluff that got more attention then balance . I will not cave to clown crates .
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More Clown Crate garbage instead of actual content.

XBox NA
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am not sure what you mean by "the actual math" but it at least looks like you've bought a lot of crates to get the experience of them!
    That's what I meant. More of a bad joke. =P
  • rimaxo14_ESO
    rimaxo14_ESO
    ✭✭
    I love the mounts
  • Pistolera_ESO
    Pistolera_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Damn I need to eat ZOS!!!! :p I can't live on bread alone!
    -Guildies-
    Tyrs Paladium
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Those mounts look amazing but I won't start gambling.

Yup, I really like the spriggan mounts.. pretty much all of them, but I absolutely will not gamble for them. I also would not pay more than 3500 crowns for them either.. but geepers, they look awesome to me. I love the green netch too, but again.. not enough to gamble for it.
    Edited by TerraDewBerry on January 5, 2017 2:28AM
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sabrecats look awesome. Too bad they're gonna cost like 5K crowns.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Spriggan mounts and the polymorph look great.