Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Collectible Achievement Guide (Spoiler Alert)

• MrSausage
    MrSausage
    Soul Shriven
    Got "prized barb" from a giant scorpion in hew's bane.
    So hew's ban trophy drops confirmed.

Aye. I can confirm that I received a Cat's Claw from the Lions there.
  • MrSausage
    MrSausage
    Soul Shriven
    Anyone ever get a Scaly Durzog Hide in Wrothgar? I've killed literally thousands of them to farm hides and have never seen it drop.
  • Tashira_Ronin
    Tashira_Ronin
    ✭✭✭
    I got the mammoth tooth in wrothgar , so I would guess trophies drop from there. Grinding harpies for the damn feather that never drops for me in Blackheart haven
    NA/PC/DC - played since beta
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MrSausage wrote: »
    Anyone ever get a Scaly Durzog Hide in Wrothgar? I've killed literally thousands of them to farm hides and have never seen it drop.
    I got the mammoth tooth in wrothgar , so I would guess trophies drop from there. Grinding harpies for the damn feather that never drops for me in Blackheart haven

RNG can be a b i t c h. We all know this. I've killed thousands of welwa in Craglorn and never had a nirn drop, but I know it can happen. Same applies to the monster trophies you seek. Best advice is keep at it.......sooner or later you will get your drop.

th?&id=OIP.M4154db5467b95c4214a7ab08b09d15a8o0&w=168&h=163&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not in a while. I have the same issue with the Flawless Tailfeather from the harpies. Meanwhile I get a Petrified Spider Egg fairly regularly.
    The Moot Councillor
  • iulica87neb18_ESO
    iulica87neb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    useful thread, adding my two cents here

alit >>> west beach in Khenarthi's Roost, The Gray Mire (Grahtwood, +wamasu), Alit in Stonefalls (North of Shivering Shrine World Boss),

bat >>> Crow's Wood (Stonefalls)
    bear >>> Fallen Grotto (woods, Bangkorai)
    daedroth >>> Damar Farmstead (farm, Bangkorai)
    everfrost >>> Willowgrove Cavern (Reaper's March)
    gargoyle >>> Qharroa Ruins (Bangkorai), Lost City (Alik'r Desert, +shalk)
    harpy >>> Silverhoof Vale (Rivenspire), Shrieking Scar (Glenumbra)
    lamia >>> Loriasel (east wing inside, Shadowfen), Chid-Moska Ruins (outside, Shadowfen, +wamasu, +anchor)
    lurcher >>> Jackdaw Cove (Bangkorai)
    mammoth >>> Giants Camp (Rift)
    mudcrab >>> the beach (Khenarthi's Roost)
    nereid >>> Nereid Temple (S-W of Dread Vullian in Greenshade, follow the road)
    ogre >>> Shinji's Scarp (NE of Stormhaven)
    ogrim >>> Tower of Lies (mine, Coldharbour)
    scamp >>> Brothers of Strife (ruins, Stonefalls)
    senche tiger >>> Root Sunder Ruins (group dungeon, Grahtwood)
    shalk >>> Sulfur Pools (Stonefalls), Lost City (Alik'r Desert, public dungeon, Assasin Beetle)
    spider >>> Nilata Ruins (Bangkorai)

spriggan >>> Deleyn's Mill (SE of Glenumbra), Thulvald's Logging Camp (E of Eastmarch),
    The Moonless Walk (W of Coldharbour, + lamia, +strangler), Root Sunder Ruins (group dungeon, Grahtwood, +tiger)

troll >>> Thulvald's Logging Camp (Eastmarch, +spriggan), ( the rift, between fallowstone hall wayshrine and hunter camp )
    wamasu >>> Gray Mire (Grahtwood, +alit)
    wasp >>> Silent Mire (Deshaan)
    wisp >>> Crow's Wood (Stonefalls)
    wolf >>> Crow's Wood (Stonefalls)
    Edited by iulica87neb18_ESO on November 25, 2016 4:06PM
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to necro this thread. It is an amazing guide for collectible collecting lol. I have a couple of questions if anyone who has info would be willing to share.

Under undead hoarder, my collectible is called "crypt jar" but in the guide it's listed as tomb urn, and falls from sand humans. When I go to the spots listed I see "ancient warrior" "ancient mage"
    Etc. are these people considered sand humans?

Any good spots to farm wraiths? Forgotten crypts sucks with all the beginners running through it.

Has anyone gotten the spider crown outside of cold harbor? I've don't wgt hundreds of times, never had it drop from a spider dadera there. But, I've also killed spiders in cold harbor for 10 hours or so with no luck. Anyone gotten spider crown lately? If so where.

Any updated tips on cruel collar? I know it's from jackyls but I can't seem to find a lot of them anywhere.

Same with nierderths? Any spot with a lot of them?

Can anyone share where and what they got polished shell shard from? I've killed 1000s of mud crabs.. are blue ones the one I am after?

Any other tips always are appreciated for the threads too, but thanks for any replies!
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @NOTPLAYER2
    Under undead hoarder, my collectible is called "crypt jar" but in the guide it's listed as tomb urn, and falls from sand humans. When I go to the spots listed I see "ancient warrior" "ancient mage"

Yes both refer to same collectible. And yes, those are the mobs to farm.
    Any good spots to farm wraiths? Forgotten crypts sucks with all the beginners running through it.
    Try Westtry in Glennumbra. I did get mine in Forgotten crypts.
    Has anyone gotten the spider crown outside of cold harbor?
    I'm sure they have, but this is probably the best place. It's a tough drop and there are lots there to kill.
    Any updated tips on cruel collar?
    Craglorn on both sides of Belkarth. They were put there just for that drop. Can't hardly kill a mob without getting the drop.
    Say what? check your spelling, no idea what this is? edit, okay I think this is what you want....nereid >>> Nereid Temple (S-W of Dread Vullian in Greenshade, follow the road)
    Can anyone share where and what they got polished shell shard from? I've killed 1000s of mud crabs.. are blue ones the one I am after?
    Can be a tough drop, but any crab can drop it.

Doing these collectibles got much easier with 1T, since everything is at your level, and it's much easier to travel to the mob you're hunting. Like much of this game, RNG is a big factor. I've gone hours trying for a drop with nothing, and other times got a drop right away. I've found that if you aren't getting a drop, or catching fish, or whatever RNG item, stop for awhile. Either try a different activity, different character, or take a break. It can reset your RNG to the other end of the spectrum. Other than that, be persistent. They all drop eventually. GL.
    Edited by Ourorboros on December 23, 2016 8:24PM
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    N0TPLAYER2 wrote: »
    Sorry to necro this thread. It is an amazing guide for collectible collecting lol. I have a couple of questions if anyone who has info would be willing to share.

Has anyone gotten the spider crown outside of cold harbor? I've don't wgt hundreds of times, never had it drop from a spider dadera there. But, I've also killed spiders in cold harbor for 10 hours or so with no luck. Anyone gotten spider crown lately? If so where.

Any updated tips on cruel collar? I know it's from jackyls but I can't seem to find a lot of them anywhere.

Any other tips always are appreciated for the threads too, but thanks for any replies!

I've gotten it on a non-collecting alt from WGT.

I also have the Flawless Tailfeather on two alts and my "collector" has killed thousands of harpies to no avail...
    The Moot Councillor
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭

I got this in either Auridon or Grahtwood, although I'm sorry to say I have no idea what creature it dropped from. I've just started playing ESO in earnest several weeks ago, and am currently cleaning out my bags so have just decided to look it up to see whether it was valuable or useful in any way.

Found this thread, learned it was for an achievement, thought I'd let you know I was questing in Auridon/Grahtwood at the time it dropped (am now in Greenshade so it was definitely one of the two zones mentioned).
    FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

~ Scarlett Princess | Aldmeri Dominion | Orc | Stamina Sorcerer ~

Aussie Player | PC | NA Server
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Miss_Tiffany I'd keep it just in case you can mount it in your house next patch. Given it's rarity.

I did the Wrothgar quest dailies on 6 characters for 3 months and so in that one dungeon killed approximately 1 jillion durzogs (they're those lizard-dogs that goblins always have around) and don't recall getting one.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I got this in either Auridon or Grahtwood, although I'm sorry to say I have no idea what creature it dropped from. I've just started playing ESO in earnest several weeks ago, and am currently cleaning out my bags so have just decided to look it up to see whether it was valuable or useful in any way.

Found this thread, learned it was for an achievement, thought I'd let you know I was questing in Auridon/Grahtwood at the time it dropped (am now in Greenshade so it was definitely one of the two zones mentioned).

You almost certainly got your Scaly Durzog Hide from Auridon public dungeon. It's a good site to farm, since spawn rate is high and there are a lot of Durzogs.

You'd think Wrothgar would also be a good location, but seems it's not. Needs some complaint tickers sent in, or that will never change.
    PC/NA/DC
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    runagate wrote: »
    @Miss_Tiffany I'd keep it just in case you can mount it in your house next patch. Given it's rarity.

Argh I have already sold it to a vendor it :s I did check that it counted toward the achievement though!

I'm vegan in real life so the chances of me hanging beast hides in my house are slim to none anyway.

Lets just ignore the fact that I've been killing so many beasts in the first place :D

And I've just been staring at the map to try and remember where it dropped. It was the first one to drop of three, so it was definitely Auridon. And I think was inside a cave/delve.

EDIT: Just checked a few places and I think it dropped in Toothmaul Gully.

Edited by Scarlett_Princess on December 27, 2016 4:50AM
    FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

• Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »

You almost certainly got your Scaly Durzog Hide from Auridon public dungeon. It's a good site to farm, since spawn rate is high and there are a lot of Durzogs.

I was going to say it couldn't have been a dungeon as the queue times are too long, so I have never done one as yet! But I did stealth my way through Toothmaul Gully for a skyshard so it would have been there haha

Edited by Scarlett_Princess on December 27, 2016 5:00AM

• ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    One Tamriel -> lots of players, few Wraiths, long respawn time, and there is not loot every time. :S

Last 2 collectible Wraith Shackle and Crypt Jar :S nightmare

Any1 knows better spots for Wraiths? (Wraith Shackle - Wraith)
    I found a new but that is as much bad as the others. Cyrodiil - Culotte.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One Tamriel -> lots of players, few Wraiths, long respawn time, and there is not loot every time. :S

Last 2 collectible Wraith Shackle and Crypt Jar :S nightmare

Any1 knows better spots for Wraiths? (Wraith Shackle - Wraith)
    I found a new but that is as much bad as the others. Cyrodiil - Culotte.
    @ChuckyPayne
    Westtry in Glennumbra ia a good spot for Wraiths. Just be aware this is quest area.

For Crypt Jar, try Tu'whacca's Throne above Goat's Head Oasis Wayshrine in Alik'r. This is also a quest area. A good spot is the western wing. There are many fast spawning mobs guarding the entrance to the final quest boss, so you make life easier for questers by killing them. This seems to be a tough drop; I went through 3 or 4 levels getting mine, so be prepared for a grind. Wraith Shackle can also be a grind, since there are never high numbers of Wraiths anywhere.
    PC/NA/DC
  • ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ourorboros

Ty vm.
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crypt Jar / Tom Urn is still a nightmare. I have farmed way more for this last item than for any othjers combined.
  • Oliviander
    Oliviander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    @NOTPLAYER2
    Any updated tips on cruel collar?
    Craglorn on both sides of Belkarth. They were put there just for that drop. Can't hardly kill a mob without getting the drop.

Confirmed - took me just 10 minutes !

• runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just got a Gnarled Bear Claw in Serpent Hollow Cave in Cyrodiil near Brindle and immediately thought of you.

I've played since closed beta and this is the first claw I've gotten on any of my 12 max level characters. Despite the delve's name it's a tiny place with bears and ogres in it that respawn very fast.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    runagate wrote: »
    I just got a Gnarled Bear Claw in Serpent Hollow Cave in Cyrodiil near Brindle and immediately thought of you.

I've played since closed beta and this is the first claw I've gotten on any of my 12 max level characters. Despite the delve's name it's a tiny place with bears and ogres in it that respawn very fast.

LOL, that's one hella drought. You obviously have not been showing proper respect to RNGesus :p .
    PC/NA/DC
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update: A really excellent AD area for farming hoarvors' Luminous Blood Sac is in Grahtwood - the marsh area on Haven's eastern edge.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank for your guide ! :smile: this helped me a lot

http://www.esogoldstore.com/news/152--eso-trophies--collectible-achievement-guide-spoiler-alert
    btw it's look like this site have copy past all your guide.

Edited by Apherius on August 8, 2017 11:13AM
  • creme-delacreme
    I've been playing ever since the PC beta 3 1/2 years ago and am still hunting down some of the trophies. One question I have, is it seemed when the Chitin Accumuilator came out, the calcified cuttle required a Transmuted Kwama Warrior, which are normally bosses. From some of the posts I've read it seems as though the trophy is dropping from normal Kwama Warriors. Is this in fact the case?
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got a multifacated eye multiple times from nix hounds in Vvardenfell. So drops their confirmed for those who still don't have it. I also got a malformed kagouti tusk from a kagouti in Vvardenfell near the area where you need to kill king razor tusk.
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been playing ever since the PC beta 3 1/2 years ago and am still hunting down some of the trophies. One question I have, is it seemed when the Chitin Accumuilator came out, the calcified cuttle required a Transmuted Kwama Warrior, which are normally bosses. From some of the posts I've read it seems as though the trophy is dropping from normal Kwama Warriors. Is this in fact the case?

@creme-delacreme Yes calcified cuttle can drop from any kwama.
    PC/NA/DC
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭

Calcified Cuttle dropped for me in Darkshade Caverns 1. I was looting the kwama workers, so unless there was a dead kwama warrior nearby I thnik it's safe to say that kwama workers also drop calcified cuttle?

I've been farming for the Crypt Jar for a year now. It's the last one I need for my undead hoarder. I ended up getting in the same week Multifaceted eye, malformed kagouti tusk and the calcified cuttle from Vvardenfell and a random dungeoun run of Darkshade Caverns instead, I'm really happy I got these out of the way, because they were the most I was dreading, but the crypt jar is just taking every ounce of patience out of me.
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • cokkto
    cokkto
    ✭✭✭
    Ogres spawn location - 5 ogres every minute - is in Shadowfen on the road from Mud Tree Vilage to south, halfway to Gandranen ruins, coords 47 50.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have gotten several, however my most recent drop was while running the pledge for Blessed Crucible.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »

I have gotten several, however my most recent drop was while running the pledge for Blessed Crucible.

Same.

btw i still miss :
    • The cat claw
    • the ice atro trophee
    • Icebound vertebra
    • Tomb urn.

didn't get any ... :/