The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Are proc sets out of control?

• Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RobTheAxe wrote: »
    It's magic! When you kill an enemy, they explode!

Wait... vicious death procs off of siege weapons? I like using siege weapons! I'm going to get a VD set! ahahahahaha

No, vicious Death armor set does not proc off siege weapons. ;)

Asking for a giant trebuchet to do 18k DPS?? That's crazy talk. You can only to that kind of damage if you are wearing a hat, dress gloves, slippers, and belt made of finely woven cloth, and maybe a ring or two.

It does proc on siege weapons. Thousands of kills with vicious death and cold fire ballistas confirms it. :trollface:

Or well atm vicious is bugged (does no damage no matter what you kill people with) but it did work ^^
    Edited by Master_Kas on October 17, 2016 12:40AM
    EU | PC
  • defilade__ESO
    defilade__ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yay
    Master_Kas wrote: »

Wait... vicious death procs off of siege weapons? I like using siege weapons! I'm going to get a VD set! ahahahahaha

Asking for a giant trebuchet to do 18k DPS?? That's crazy talk. You can only to that kind of damage if you are wearing a hat, dress gloves, slippers, and belt made of finely woven cloth, and maybe a ring or two.

It does proc on siege weapons. Thousands of kills with vicious death and cold fire ballistas confirms it. :trollface:

Or well atm vicious is bugged (does no damage no matter what you kill people with) but it did work ^^

I wore VD armor for a week, to test out exactly that. One of the people in my group said it was broke, and poced off siege. I tested it and I killed a lot of people with siege and did not get any proc off. Maybe from my vantage point the people I killed looked to be close enough for VD to proc, so they must have actually been further than 4m apart.
    Edited by defilade__ESO on October 17, 2016 12:56AM
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »

I wore VD armor for a week, to test out exactly that. One of the people in my group said it was broke, and poced off siege. I tested it and I killed a lot of people with siege and did not get any proc off. Maybe from my vantage point the people I killed looked to be close enough for VD to proc, so they must have actually been further than 4m apart.

Since last weeks maintenace vd has not been working at all. You can see the animation but it does no damage or show up in combat logs. No matter how stacked they are.

ZOS said it's prob fixed in todays maintenace. :smiley:
    EU | PC
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think if you are getting insta killed by 15k damage then you need to rethink your build. Put some points in health.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• RobTheAxe
    RobTheAxe
    ✭✭
    I did enjoy using Ashen Grip in BWB. I liked the fire breath effect, like Gath of Baal in Prisoner of the horned helmet
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay
    Veli just proc'd off someone burning my siege....

I'm trying to be positive here.... it procs so much that occasionally the proc is wasted?
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you-know-what-0ks74q.jpg
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Veli just proc'd off someone burning my siege....

I'm trying to be positive here.... it procs so much that occasionally the proc is wasted?

I'm sorry, that's hilarious! :smiley: