Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v2.6.3

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    But does anyone know how much it improve chance? Coz I keep getting green pretty often.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erasure wrote: »
    @Cinbri

If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.

You are guaranteed 100% jewelry, but the quality is not 100% blue or purple.

The treasure hunter passive increases the chances but does not state bye how much.

Treasure hunter works by removing one 'low tier' roll and adding one 'high tier' roll to the chest that it functions on.

Simple chests become able to drop blues and maps.
    Master chests become able to drop 3 blues.

Had some pretty extensive experience with it farming mats and boxes in Wrothgar, when I thought that Trinimac would be worth using. It's probably more useful in that it makes Simples worth picking up, than in increasing the other tiers.

Sorry just going bye what the patch notes said 2.6.0 just trying to be helpful.

Treasure Chests
    Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
    The above is also true of Unstable Anomalies found in Craglorn.
    Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone.
    Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
    Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
    Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
    If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
    Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
    Higher difficulty chests have a better chance of spawning in the world, but easier chests will continue to be more common.
    The loot from the CE Treasure Chest maps now scale to your level up to CP160.

@Cinbri

Improving your ledgerman might help, if ZOS scaled it the wrong way for treasure chests instead of treasure map chests.

Edited by WeylandLabs on September 29, 2016 10:44AM
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Cinbri

Improving your ledgerman might help, if ZOS scaled it the wrong way for treasure chests instead of treasure map chests.

I don't see how that skill line can improve the loot quality. It may improve the time it takes to force the lock, but not much else besides that. http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/World+Skills

Edited by Asardes on September 29, 2016 12:01PM
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Cinbri

You are guaranteed 100% jewelry, but the quality is not 100% blue or purple.

The treasure hunter passive increases the chances but does not state bye how much.

Treaure hunter Passive only worka with chests including dolmens..
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And you are still in trouble if you want a jewelry piece from any place with no Dolmens...like coldharbour.
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this isn't gina's fault or anything but Jesus what the hell are these devs thinking? You're tarnishing the good elder scrolls name. And ruining MMO's at the same time. Your partners at Bethesda now have to work 10x as hard to make TES VI redeem the elder scrolls name.

Only foolish people look down on TES because of a game not made by the makers of TES
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was already said that on pts pvp vendor selling same things coz there is no code to change sellable gear, on live it will work fine.
  • Brugaz
    Brugaz
    ✭✭
    Just wondering if it is intended that jewelry/weapons does not drop from WGT/ICP trophy vaults?
    I opened 51 WGT Chests, got 14 Spellpower Cure set items(none of them in divines :smile: ) and didnt get any Jewelry or Weapon.
    (PC/EU) - | @Brugaz |
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brugaz wrote: »
    Just wondering if it is intended that jewelry/weapons does not drop from WGT/ICP trophy vaults?
    I opened 51 WGT Chests, got 14 Spellpower Cure set items(none of them in divines :smile: ) and didnt get any Jewelry or Weapon.

I hope they see this in time to fix it.
    Edited by timidobserver on October 1, 2016 4:40PM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• SanSan
    SanSan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Daughter of Giants: Lyris will now do a much stronger, full force punch to knock down the rock wall instead of a dinky axe swing. Put your back into it, Titanborn."
    Freaking finally! THANK YOU!
  • coolermh
    coolermh
    ✭✭✭
    itscompton wrote: »
    So can we assume weapon ultimate's have been finalized since no changes were made in this patch?

For the most part, yes. It's unlikely we'll be making any additional changes to the Weapon Ultimates, barring any outstanding bugs.

Great you spent a ton of time on an ultimate no one will use. (Destro) great use of your time and ours!
    -MrHeid625
    Max Chars:
    Magika Sorc AD
    Stamina NB AD
    Stam DK AD
    Magika NB-
    Magika Temp-
    Stam Warden
    Stam Sorc
    Mag Warden
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Destro ultimate will be the new soul assault for the next 5-6 updates. There needs to be a skill people sink points in, so they have to respec later :)
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • LinearParadox
    LinearParadox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2H Ult is still absurd, but then again I suppose I was the crazy one for thinking there'd be some balance for the Stam meta.
    I wonder what the internal discussion was like during the development phase...
    Guy 1: (totally not Wrobel): "Hey, I just got a great idea... lets give 2H, the highest DPS and arguably strongest weapon in PvP an ult that deals a huge chunk of damage!"
    Guy 2: "Well... I suppose that's alright because because it's just a chunk of damage, right? I mean there's other ults that do that, the counter is mitigation."
    Guy 1: "Yeah but see... it's going to go through their mitigation, it'll completely ignore it! Isn't that 'cool' and 'powerful'?"
    Guy 2: "Certainly powerful, yeah... maybe a bit too much, but at least it only ignores mitigation."
    Guy 1: "Oh, no, I'm not done, it doesn't just bypass Mitigation, it steals it! So for 8 seconds you become even tankier than the player you ulted, because now you have their mitigation AND your own! You can go wild for 8 seconds, you know, like a berzerker!"
    Guy 2: *Mumbles* "Yeah... except berzerkers didn't wear armor and actually sacrificed defense for offense..."
    Guy 1: "What?"
    Guy 2: "Hmm? Oh nothing. Well, anyway, I suppose it still has at least /one/ counter; you can still try to ride out the 8 seconds of your opponent being monstrously strong by careful use of CC and disables, right? Buy yourself enough time until the buffs expire?"
    Guy 1: "Well... you could but see it also grants them Immovable for all 8 seconds! So they'll be dealing huge damage, be armor capped, and completely immune to CC for 8 seconds! It's gonna be so cool, it'll feel like such a power trip for the user, we want it to feel really 'meaningful'."
    Guy 2: "Yeah... it sure will. Question though... where's the counter-play to that? What's the other person supposed to do?"
    Guy 1: "Ummm.... die. They're suposed to die. Yeah."
    Guy 2: "I uhhh... I see... okay so... are we uhhhh... are we going for the 'perfect imbalance' sort of balance here where like, all the weapon ults are overpowered in their own way therefore none of them are?"
    Guy 1: "What? Pshhh nawww... we gave the mag users a deplorably inefficient healing ult for the Resto staff and a joke of an Ult for the Destro staff that's outclassed in pretty much every way by AoE Class ults that also have roughly half the cost as well as additional utility."
    Guy 2: "So then, what are the Mag users supposed to use in combat?"
    Guy 1: The respawn button."
    Edited by LinearParadox on October 4, 2016 6:40AM
    twitch.tv/linearparadox
    Benthar the Unkillable - lvl 50 StamDK - AD
    High Confessor Celosia - lvl 50 MagDK, AD
    Aeolyndra Sunstrider - lvl 50 Magplar Support God, AD
    Maldreth Angala - lvl 50 Magicka PetSorc, AD
    Veldrosa Wyldwind - lvl 50 StamSorc, AD
    M. Night Shatupon - lvl 50 MagBlade, AD
    Vestonia Ironhardt - lvl 50 Warden GuardTank, AD
    Bone Daddy - lvl 50 Stamcro, AD
    Abra Kedaver - lvl 50 Magcro, AD
    CP 1100+
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2H Ult is still absurd, but then again I suppose I was the crazy one for thinking there'd be some balance for the Stam meta.

Dawnbreaker of Smithing is far better ultimate, the 2h ultimate will be barely used (maybe a bit more when the patch drops, because is the "new thing", but DboS is better in almost every situation). The bow's one is way more dangerous
    Edited by ManDraKE on October 4, 2016 12:20PM
  • Lucius_Aelius
    Lucius_Aelius
    ✭✭✭✭
    ManDraKE wrote: »

Dawnbreaker of Smithing is far better ultimate, the 2h ultimate will be barely used (maybe a bit more when the patch drops, because is the "new thing", but DboS is better in almost every situation). The bow's one is way more dangerous

So people keep saying as if people can't have two Ultimates equipped at the same time... Comparing a single-target Ultimate to a multi-target Ultimate is utterly pointless, they're good at very different things, and I for one will be using both.
    Daggerfall Covenant - Scourge (Xbox NA) - GT: Lucius Aelius - Lord - 648CP
    Lucius Aelius Aurelius - 50 Imperial Dragonknight - Centurion - Stam Tank
    Lucius Aelius Valerius - 50 Imperial Templar - Lieutenant - Mag Heal/DPS
    Lucius Aelius Regulus - 50 Imperial Nightblade - First Sergeant - Stam DPS
    Lucius Aelius Augustus - 50 Imperial Sorcerer - Corporal - Mag DPS
    Wags-His-Tail - 20 Argonian Sorcerer - Recruit - TBD
    Holds-The-Line - 40 Argonian Dragonknight - Recruit - TBD
    Carries-Extra-Gear - 4 Argonian Dragonknight - Recruit - TBD
    Guildmaster - Wardens of the Covenant
    Group Leader - xpThe Guildxp
    Trader - Secret Sauce
    Trader - Elite Dungeoneers
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So people keep saying as if people can't have two Ultimates equipped at the same time... Comparing a single-target Ultimate to a multi-target Ultimate is utterly pointless, they're good at very different things, and I for one will be using both.

if you are using 2h, you will have DbOS on your 2h bar because is the bar with more damage. And no, is not utterly pointless because you won't switch ultimates on open world depending if you see 1 guy running to you or a group. The 2h ultimate is only relevant for duels, and tbh duels are already full of worst things than that this ultimate

Corrosive armor also have the ignore resistences thing, and is a way better ultimate, and i don't see any problems with it. Why the 2h should be a problem?
    Edited by ManDraKE on October 4, 2016 1:31PM
  • Natas013
    Natas013
    ✭✭✭

if you are using 2h, you will have DbOS on your 2h bar because is the bar with more damage. And no, is not utterly pointless because you won't switch ultimates on open world depending if you see 1 guy running to you or a group. The 2h ultimate is only relevant for duels, and tbh duels are already full of worst things than that this ultimate

Corrosive armor also have the ignore resistences thing, and is a way better ultimate, and i don't see any problems with it. Why the 2h should be a problem?

That brings an interesting question to mind. If you were to use the 2H ult just before corrosive armor ends, do you actually gain any physical resistance as it is currently reduced to 0?
    RIP Ellania Delome
    June 9, 2015-June 14, 2016
    A skilled crafter, competent sorcerer, and denizen of the night
    Along came the Dark Brotherhood and summarily ended it all
  • LinearParadox
    LinearParadox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh don't get me wrong, Dawnbreaker is bonkers and the paultry 25 ult cost increase is not going to put it back to where it needs to be. It still does too much for too little, and the fact that it can be empowered, unlike basically every other ult out there, makes it particularly difficult to tune the damage numbers.
    But if you can't see the inherent issues with the 2H ult after my post, I'm not sure what to say.
    At least DB can be mitigated by armor, the DoT can be purged, etc. There's COUNTERPLAY. Even with corrosive armor, you can CC the person using it. That's not much, no, but it's SOMETHING. What we're talking about with the 2H ult is the first inclusion of something that has ZERO counterplay, and the danger of that should be obvious.
    The bow ult is also pretty extreme, but at least can be LoS'd if the turret morph is used, and if not, then the damage isn't too terrible without the player wailing on you simultaneously.
    Honestly, as pretty much everyone here can agree, stamina is over tuned right now. Varying people believe it to be to varying extents, but it is, and these ults only WORSEN the Gulf. This frustrates players, shakes their confidence in the dev's ability to properly balance the game, and hurts the community and population.
    Add to that, this is coming in on the same boat as the highly controversial(and terribly implemented) gambling boxes, and people will really begin to question wether they want to keep playing.
    For me, this game is 80% PvP. I enjoyed(and sometimes still do enjoy) PvE, but much of it was merely a means to an end of collecting set pieces for PvP.
    PvP is my real goal, and when that reaches a point of imbalance where it stops being fun... what exactly do I have left? So when I seem vitriolic or melodramatic, it's because I actually love this game, and I don't want to stop loving it.
    twitch.tv/linearparadox
    CP 1100+
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    , and the fact that it can be empowered, unlike basically every other ult out there, makes it particularly difficult to tune the damage numbers.

uh? Dawnbreaker, Ice comet, incap, leap, crescent sweep...all targetable non-channeled ultimates can be empowered.
    Even with corrosive armor, you can CC the person using it. That's not much, no, but it's SOMETHING. What we're talking about with the 2H ult is the first inclusion of something that has ZERO counterplay, and the danger of that should be obvious.

The target will CC and hit you with several attacks that will ignore all your armor. What instant dmg ultimate have counterplay? the 2H can be dodged, dawnbreaker not, so tell me more about your counterplays...
    The bow ult is also pretty extreme, but at least can be LoS'd if the turret morph is used, and if not, then the damage isn't too terrible without the player wailing on you simultaneously.

Drop tower, CC+DPS combo the oponent. The bow ultimate is way more dangerous than the 2h.

Is pretty clear at this point that you haven't tried the ultimate, almost everyone who tested it on the PTS agrees that dawnbreaker is still better.
  • Lucius_Aelius
    Lucius_Aelius
    ✭✭✭✭

Seriously? Corrosive Armor is what, 2.5 Times more expensive and grants no immovable effect, and also does no damage of its own? And, oh yeah, IT'S ONLY FOR DK'S! And you seriously have to ask that? Like, seriously? You're joking/trolling, right?

As for open world PvP, I assume you mean campaigns, and yes I'll be using immovable on my Two-Hander and Dawnbreaker of Smiting on my Bow bar, my bow will still get the damage bonus and it has my gap closer on it already so it's pefect for bombing, buff up->gapclose->Dawnbreaker of Smiting=profit (when I'm in a group of course, I don't gank much and only just respecced my NB for glass cannon DPS so even if I could gank a group solo I'd need practice). And maybe if I were using Flawless Dawnbreaker I'd consider the damage bonus more valuable for my twohander, but I'm not so Berserker will be more useful.

And again, that's just open world, for Dueling I'm not sure what setup I'll be using yet (I never duel except when I run into people in the field of battle, looking forward to doing it proper but every duel I've done has been with my group PvP build, so not fully optimized even though it's very close to what my Dueling build will be, just need to decide on the last few powers) but Berseker Strike (whatever morph has the Immovable) will unquestionably be a part of it, and I have no doubt that it will be immensely effective. If you think stam builds have so many better options, how about being specific (with Ultimates that aren't just for one class, I have one of each and multiple of some, see signature) if you want to be taken seriously? Because right now it sounds like a lot of hot air to me.
    Trader - Secret Sauce
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Main Quest
    Daughter of Giants: Lyris will now do a much stronger, full force punch to knock down the rock wall instead of a dinky axe swing. Put your back into it, Titanborn.

This cracks me up. But I support it!
  • Lucius_Aelius
    Lucius_Aelius
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^lol, I meant I'll use Berseker on my twohander, not immovable, but that immovable feature is one of the key aspects of it so my brain equated the two when I wrote that post, just re-read it and noticed what I said. But yeah I'll be using Immovable potions in conjunction with this Ultimate (not at the same time of course, use the potion between Ulti's) so I'll be immune to CC's more often than not, with around 30K stam to dodge roll with, so good luck keeping me CC'd while using your channels. I'll just get out of range by rolling with my bow out and wait until you're done.
    Trader - Secret Sauce
  • LinearParadox
    LinearParadox
    ✭✭✭✭✭

uh? Dawnbreaker, Ice comet, incap, leap, crescent sweep...all targetable non-channeled ultimates can be empowered.
    Wrong. Meteor and it's morphs cannot be empowered, look it up. Also not sure about Crescent Sweep. That leaves us, for sure, Incap, DB, Leap.
    Ults NOT Empowerable... you know what, I'm not going to bother listing them all. Either way, my point was that the way ults interact with empower needs to be standardized, not this haphazard and inconsistent design decision.
    Even with corrosive armor, you can CC the person using it. That's not much, no, but it's SOMETHING. What we're talking about with the 2H ult is the first inclusion of something that has ZERO counterplay, and the danger of that should be obvious.
    The target will CC and hit you with several attacks that will ignore all your armor. What instant dmg ultimate have counterplay? the 2H can be dodged, dawnbreaker not, so tell me more about your counterplays...
    I'm not sure how you're not getting this, so I'm only going to explain this once more...
    You brought up ONE ult that does something SIMILAR to the 2H ult, and are trying to use that to justify this grossly overtuned addition to the game. It simply does TOO MUCH. Corrosive Armor is a powerful ult, to be sure. You know what else it is? Almost double the cost and only available to ONE CLASS. 2H ult Deals huge damage, bypasses armor, STEALS armor, AND grants immovable, an EXTREMELY powerful buff which has to be finely controlled in it's availability in the game. And this, they added, for not only a stamina weapon when Stam is already overtuned, but on the king of all stam weapons, the 2H.
    Picture for a moment, a man loading up a machine gun to walk into a paintball arena... and another man walks up and hands him a satchel of grenades. This is what just happened to Stam users.
    Drop tower, CC+DPS combo the oponent. The bow ultimate is way more dangerous than the 2h.
    At this point, I'm not sure you were even reading my post anymore as you just disagreed with me by agreeing with me -_-
    Yes, the turret morph is scary, my point was that it's the only truly scary morph as the other, while dealing considerable damage, isn't going to be enough to overwhelm people I don't think.
    Is pretty clear at this point that you haven't tried the ultimate, almost everyone who tested it on the PTS agrees that dawnbreaker is still better.
    Why thank you for that assumption. Here's the thing... it IS better for raw damage, particularly against squishy targets, and while that serves only to continue to illustrate the Stam dominance meta, it doesn't tell the whole story.
    You see... ESO PvP is largely a game of buffs and debuffs, sustain and self-heals vs purposely taxing your opponent with regularly timed CCs or things like resource poisons. I'm sorry if you don't see the ENORMOUS value the 2H ult offers, but you will soon because in a game where people can die in 2-3 seconds, the value of having all pressure taken off you for 8 seconds, vastly outweighs a chunk of damage and some CC that's broken immediately. Eventually, people will figure that out, and as they do, more and more will adopt it, and more will adopt it just to remain competitive with the others that use it, and so on.

You see, this ult doesn't just kill players, it kills diversity.
    Edited by LinearParadox on October 4, 2016 9:02PM
    twitch.tv/linearparadox
    CP 1100+
  • horatius74
    horatius74
    Soul Shriven
    Why needed change the daily crafts rewards? if i crafted rubedote weapons and armors, i why got iron ingots and other surveys maps? wery wery wery bad idea. i think we dont want this. role back pls
  • EL1TE
    EL1TE
    ✭✭
    The 2H Ulti won't one shot anyone, meanwhile there's the Swarm Mother set and no one's complaining about it.

Yeah i can clearly see what's going on here.
  • Lucius_Aelius
    Lucius_Aelius
    ✭✭✭✭
    EL1TE wrote: »
    The 2H Ulti won't one shot anyone, meanwhile there's the Swarm Mother set and no one's complaining about it.

Yeah i can clearly see what's going on here.

lol, um, wut? You must be joking surely, a monster set that is a gap closer? That's it, and you're afraid of being one-shot by it how exactly? And I for one never said Bersker Strike was going to one-shot anyone, it'll be an awesome ultimate for 1v1 and I'll be using it but it's only truly OP against people with high resistance because it steals that resistance for 8 seconds and makes the person who used it essentially godlike for the duration if they're a glass cannon to begin with, which is a broken mechanic. I pity anyone with high resistance I go up against, but most people will be other glass cannons and against them it'll just be good, maybe amazing but most likely not OP.
    Edited by Lucius_Aelius on October 5, 2016 10:20AM
    Trader - Secret Sauce
  • EL1TE
    EL1TE
    ✭✭

lol, um, wut? You must be joking surely, a monster set that is a gap closer?
    A gap closer that can lead to one shot? You really want me to post of a video of it in action?
    And I for one never said Bersker Strike was going to one-shot anyone
    Nor did i even mention you, was just a bit of sarcasm comparing it with something else truly OP, the Swarm Mother.
    it'll be an awesome ultimate for 1v1 and I'll be using it but it's only truly OP against people with high resistance because it steals that resistance for 8 seconds and makes the person who used it essentially godlike for the duration if they're a glass cannon to begin with, which is a broken mechanic.
    Yeah it'll be good for Duels and 1v1, but that's it, so will be Swarm Mother and again no one complains about it.

Anyway it's not ok to take down an high resist target but it's ok for them to take on 20 people alone and survive for a long time, ok.
    but most people will be other glass cannons and against them it'll just be good, maybe amazing but most likely not OP.
    Don't forget there's people in the same boat as you and also using it.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peope are forgetting that, there will be 1v1 builds, group/zerging/trials,dungeons builds, and open world builds /1vX builds. And the occasional " everything build " but that will not exist. Yet....

Will people mix this up and take a 1v1 builds into Cryodill, and vica versa of course.

For people that doesn't like being 1 shotted, stay with your group/crown in Cryodill

For the people that loves to 1vX stay away from zergs in Cryodill.

For the people that loves to 1v1, stay out of Cryodill.

Simple...
    Edited by WeylandLabs on October 5, 2016 11:25AM
  • TreeHugger1
    TreeHugger1
    ✭✭✭
    EL1TE wrote: »

lol, um, wut? You must be joking surely, a monster set that is a gap closer?
    A gap closer that can lead to one shot? You really want me to post of a video of it in action?
    And I for one never said Bersker Strike was going to one-shot anyone
    Nor did i even mention you, was just a bit of sarcasm comparing it with something else truly OP, the Swarm Mother.
    it'll be an awesome ultimate for 1v1 and I'll be using it but it's only truly OP against people with high resistance because it steals that resistance for 8 seconds and makes the person who used it essentially godlike for the duration if they're a glass cannon to begin with, which is a broken mechanic.
    Yeah it'll be good for Duels and 1v1, but that's it, so will be Swarm Mother and again no one complains about it.

Anyway it's not ok to take down an high resist target but it's ok for them to take on 20 people alone and survive for a long time, ok.
    but most people will be other glass cannons and against them it'll just be good, maybe amazing but most likely not OP.
    Don't forget there's people in the same boat as you and also using it.

Swarm mother is very strong though it grants cc immunity, u can still block while it pulls u and there is a big delay until it pulls u what gives u time to prepare. I believe most of the ppl will still use skoria,veli etc...it might be annoying against sorcs with mines but I believe there are worse things.
    Edited by TreeHugger1 on October 5, 2016 12:15PM