The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

What do you think of Crown Crates? -- New Poll for PTS Implementation

• WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Negative: I have NOT tested the crates, and I dislike the idea/direction and/or I dislike what I have read.
    As I got home from work and found that the server hamster had laid a turd once again I posted this in another thread...
    WldKarde wrote: »
    So I guess this is what I get for protesting the Gamble boxes by unsubscribing to ESO+ on 2 of my 3 accounts :(

It's looking like it will SOON(tm) be 3 out of 3 >:)

I've supported this game by subbing since the start on my main account (and yes I have all of the old loyalty rewards)...and the other two when purchased!

But those gamble boxes....and THIS BullSh!t...are making me wonder why I even bother.

"One Tamriel" might just soon be the count of the players left :o

I really hope not ZOS! But please quit Efing up my favorite game :'(

Don't really have much more to share on either subject
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
    Options
  • arasysb14_ESO
    arasysb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Negative: I have tested the crates, and I do not want this feature to be implemented in the game.
    This whole thing is getting ridiculous, if it's going to take another long thread to make ZOS see it, then that's just plain sad.

Negative feedback will keep piling up even when they are on live, considering those who'll get nothing useful after spending +10000 real crowns will also want to share some of their views here. But this time a lot of them will also move on thinking they were scammed.

ZOS might occasionally put few nice items on the crown store to make it seem like not everything will depend on crown crates gambling system (maybe they'll directly sell stuff like elk mounts to put a temporary band aid against growing distrust) but in the long run, it seems like it won't matter.
    Arasys Llanor, CP 800+ Magicka Sorcerer NA

Please do not use the same Fallout 76 engine for TES VI
    Options
  • merryblues
    merryblues
    ✭✭✭
    The part the burns me up is that i'm paying a sub for them to create an entire system to sell me items that i'll have to gamble real cash to acquire. I didn't authorize my money to spent this way. If you're creating things on my dime, then I want the option to buy it outright from the store if it's a worthy item. Christ, you want more sales then create some killer stuff I can buy.. Believe me i'm a sucker for cool stuff. No I didn't test. I know from experience that games with this gambling for exclusive items nonsense just sucks. That's why i'm here.

If you're the one saying 'it won't change anything for me because i'm not going to buy it,' you should be really pissed because you're already paying them to make this stuff you'll never own. I feel like I just got slapped twice.

Currently still loving this game. Don't make me regret it.

Options
  • Atarax
    Atarax
    ✭✭✭
    Negative: I have NOT tested the crates, and I dislike the idea/direction and/or I dislike what I have read.
    If I were running an MMO, and saw that 80% of the voting playerbase who are aware of the issue do not like a feature I'm implementing, that would be a pretty clear signal to me that I need to rethink the feature in its entirety.

Sometimes it's okay to not do something you were planning to do, but if I had a choice, I would rather have seen them go through with the Justice PVP than to implement this.
    50 Bosmer Nightblade
    50 Breton Sorcerer
    50 Dunmer Dragonknight
    50 Imperial Templar
    50 Khajit Nightblade
    50 Imperial Dragonknight
    50 Altmer Sorcerer
    50 Argonian Templar

Discussions of Interest:
    Class Balance in 1.6
    Quest Choices
    Request to Reinstate Night's Silence and Dark Stalker stacking
    Options
  • GhostwalkerLD
    GhostwalkerLD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Negative: I have tested the crates, and I do not want this feature to be implemented in the game.
    Phinix1 wrote: »
    The dont need small purchasing players. They want and need Big Ticket Item purchasing Whales that will fatten their profits.

If that were true then Walmart wouldn't be a successful global empire.

This is a total fallacy and surprising to see supposed AAA companies still chasing this delusion. It is like the economics "guru's" that honestly believe the Skinner study of caged rat survival instincts somehow predicts human entertainment behavior like TV ratings. The two are totally unrelated impulses.

Same with this "big ticket item" analogy. They are not a need like the food pellets in the Skinner rat study. So, since they are not needed to survive, the only value they hold is their PERCEPTUAL value, and that of course can change at the drop of a hat.

If ZOS is really going to throw their entire game down the toilet to become just another predatory whale chaser trying to cash in on gambling addiction, then maybe they should at least do a little research on Whale Psychology first? For example, the primary reason whales will buy overpriced items is so they can stand around showing off to all the people that don't have it.

Exclusivity is what gives it the value, because these types of people are shallow materialists and totally insecure and need to buy fancy things like Disney's Lord Farquat from Shrek in order to have people look at them and be impressed by all the quality their money can buy.

Or at least pretend they are.

So, if you throw away your small payments and SUBSCRIBERS to chase the whales, NO ONE WILL BE AROUND TO CARE about their attention disorder.

Which means, THE PERCEIVED VALUE WILL TANK.

WHICH MEANS, you have just thrown your game away chasing a delusion.

And if you think all the loyal customers you just s*** on with this greedy BS are going to come back and give you another chance after you send them the message "we don't even care enough about you to comment, short term whale profits are all that matters to us," well...

Way to learn from history.

Well said! *clap!*
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    Options
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well said! *clap!*

I could probably state things a BIT more delicately but it was (sort of) a hypothetical rant. :p

Also, I am still extremely bitter after what I was suckered into with Black Desert Online, with all the hype and pretty window dressing only to see it turn into a total RNG-exploiting, Elion's Tear farming, 1-shot bullet sponge boss foisting, forced PVP griefing grind fest.

Then WoW started pulling the forced PVP and constant RNG/time-gating in Legion...

So much disappointment in the industry lately. To have a game like ESO, one that has been the last bastion of quality and sanity I could always return to and which I have supported financially and intellectually for 2+ years even hint at going that same self-destructive direction...

Part of me says I maybe overreact voicing my disappointment while another can't help not feeling sorry for it.
    Options
  •  Panda_iMunch
    Panda_iMunch
    ✭✭✭✭
    While I do not think the crates are a inherently a bad thing, the way ZoS has it put out is pretty bad from a business stand point. Drops too low, too many exclusives, high price when compared to money gained, etc.

I don't care much for the projections of this as most of it seems to be relative speculation. They know the dangers and know the community doesn't like this at all, so all I can hope for is they adjust the prices/drops and limit exclusives.
    Yeetus that fetus

Youtube: Pandalius (Panda)
    Twitch: Pandalius
    Beam: Pandalius
    Twitter: Pandalius
    Options
  • GhostwalkerLD
    GhostwalkerLD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morimizo wrote: »
    Way back in the last thread over these lockboxes, I asked the question, WHY? I even asked if all the people I saw running around were completely F2P and just don't spend their cash. Now, I got this today.

"Hi Jim,

We noticed that you recently cancelled your ESO Plus membership and would like to see if we can tempt you back with a special one-time, buy three months, get one month free offer.

As you probably know, ESO Plus membership comes with the following benefits:
    •Access to all DLC Game Packs as long as ESO Plus membership is current
    •1500 Crowns per 30-day membership to spend in the in-game Crown Store
    •Unlimited use of the Craft Bag
    •A +10% Upgrade to character progression

If you would take us up on this unique offer, simply respond to this email. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

In addition, if there is anything at all we can do to help make your overall ESO experience better, please let us know. We're here to help!

Warm Regards,
    Petyr
    The Elder Scrolls Online Support Team

The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited"

I haven't seen this type of stuff since Star Wars Galaxies/SOE went into panic mode. Lockboxes, cash grabs, creating a "shortage" of crown store items via taking them out, FREE month(s) - just please come on back and give us some $, etc etc etc. ROFL, I've seen this EXACT offer coming from Funcom for a game they released in 2000. I would expect it there but not for a 2 year old game.

There's something more going on here besides just corporate greed.

And for ZOS, don't waste your effort on me. I seen what lockboxes do to a game 1st hand. The last month that the wife and I played TESO, we spent about $100.00 (crown sale/subs/etc). Now? I spend that $100.00 on connection(s) for my own servers which runs a AAA MMORPG that is in direct competition with yours. Altho, we/I can't charge for anything to do with that game so there's no subs, no store, and NO lockboxes. EVER! We do that and pay the price, due to the fact that we want a game to play that DOESN'T try this type of cash grab and are that fed-up with AAA studios pulling this type of F2P crap/inciting kids to gamble with parents credit cards.

I got this as well, and responded:

This offer might have been appealing before the Crown Crates, but I refuse to do any more business with a company that engages in this predatory gambling scheme. The only reason I have not uninstalled this game and removed my account from your official page is because I hope you folks will come to your senses and ditch this atrocity. If it goes live, all the disposable income I had planned to invest in this game (and had significantly to this point) will go elsewhere, to honest merchants, who appreciate my business, and who don't want to receive ten times market value (or more) for their product.

It's despicable, deplorable, and should be illegal (or at least require a gambling license). The amount of time and effort you spent on the implementation of this system (filling the store with more items than have ever been available before), creating a hypnotic rhythm of soothing sound and appealing artwork, and utilizing a favorite character (Pacrooti) as a skeevy rogue charlatan is reprehensible.

Come back to ESO Plus? You'll be lucky if I darken the doors of Sentinel again. Go hunt your whales in other waters, Jabba.

I could have ignored the gambling and just been annoyed by the exclusives that I would not be acquiring, but seeing the Crown Crates in action removed all doubt of who this company is, what they're capable of, and the direction the game is headed. It's truly very sad.

Well said. I already had a negative opinion of the crates when I first heard about them, but after going on the PTS and testing them firsthand, I was even more disgusted, especially when I found out the sheer quantity of items that would ONLY be available through those crates. Being someone who enjoys RPing and putting my characters in the various outfits (which are the primary things I buy from the crown store, not the various mounts or other 'flashy' items), I was utterly incensed at this practice in full action, especially with ZOS's infamous "RNG" as we have seen in the past.

It is especially irksome to me because most of the things on the crown store, I haven't bought because I DON'T WANT THEM. I.e. most of the mounts other than a few of the senche-variety, I usually just stick with the regular horses. These crown crates are even more despicable because you only get the gems if you get a "duplicate" of an item you already have. Well, if I did get a crate and got, say, a kagouti mount, I would be utterly ticked off because I have no interest in a kagouti mount!

Just put the items on the crown store, available for everyone, with no time limit and at a simple, flat crown price! No more of this false-scarcity with the "LIMITED TIME ONLY OMG BUY NOW IT'S GONE FOREVER WITHIN THREE DAYS!" idiocy, and certainly none of these disgusting crown crates that at least 70% of the voters in the original poll said WE DO NOT WANT, and I'm betting upwards of 90% or more will say the same here!
    Edited by GhostwalkerLD on September 29, 2016 5:44AM
    Options
  • GhostwalkerLD
    GhostwalkerLD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well said! *clap!*

I could probably state things a BIT more delicately but it was (sort of) a hypothetical rant. :p

Also, I am still extremely bitter after what I was suckered into with Black Desert Online, with all the hype and pretty window dressing only to see it turn into a total RNG-exploiting, Elion's Tear farming, 1-shot bullet sponge boss foisting, forced PVP griefing grind fest.

Then WoW started pulling the forced PVP and constant RNG/time-gating in Legion...

So much disappointment in the industry lately. To have a game like ESO, one that has been the last bastion of quality and sanity I could always return to and which I have supported financially and intellectually for 2+ years even hint at going that same self-destructive direction...

Part of me says I maybe overreact voicing my disappointment while another can't help not feeling sorry for it.

I know exactly what you mean. I tried Black Desert Online with the same (cautious) hope, and was utterly disappointed. And I played WOW for a time many moons ago, came back (very) briefly to try the new expansion, and left in disgust after just a couple days.

Hopefully ZOS will listen to us and stop this idea the same way they decided not to implement the Justice system after all.

If they did, my trust in the company would at least be half-way restored.

But until then, well, the second these crates go live, my ESO+ is disappearing, and I'll be on the constant lookout for a new game to play.
    Options
  • AnnieBeGood
    AnnieBeGood
    ✭✭✭✭
    No. I spend real money on crowns, and when I spend money I like to know exactly what I am getting.
    Lots of people crying the sky is falling! Well it isn't. But I want to know how much, and exactly for what and thats it. I am not spending on lottery boxes.... in this game my luck is not great even with rune nodes.
    Gulrosa V160 Templar -healer and master crafter
    Annie Spaceshifter V160 magica NB - just a thieving assassin, now retired
    Katerina - 'Daedric Annie' - V160 Stamina DK - now bank alt, wardrobe mistress
    Anni Bee - Vet 160Templar - pvp magica templar - Daedric Lord Slayer
    Lily Malone - stam sorc - pve goddess
    Rey of Jakku Plain - Vet 160 - magica templar dd
    Savanna - magica warden, still learning to play
    and several babies...... learning to ride
    EU server, pc and All for the Pact
    Alith, the best guild in the EU
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will buy stuff of my choosing, for my reasons.

I will not spend real money for random things.

Heck, I don't even buy the in-game gold and telvar "boxes of stuff"
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • SublimeSparo
    SublimeSparo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem with that is with no small ticket sales the day to day bills are never met. A business cannot survive on the rare big ticket item, and jacking up the prices on the small ticket items id just as detrimental.

Let's look at your example of Toys R'us. They have locked themselves into living and dying on the big ticket sale, and they are on the verge of bankruptcy due to it.

Which is why this is always something you see MMO companies pull shortly before they sell off their assets or shut down the servers. It is a last ditch money grab before the crash. Which is why it is mind boggling to see a company like ZOS pull this with the ELDER SCROLLS franchise just two years into production when by all accounts the game is doing well.

What are they THINKING?

Do they WANT to shut the servers down?

I think it's it time to face the fact that the game is done for.
    Most of the original good content creators are gone, the DLC's that have been released were made long ago, and now that they've been released it's panic time.
    The coders behind most of the complex systems no longer seem to work there anymore, the people left look at the spaghetti code left behind and are going wtf how do we fix these bugs- they fumble around break more and more while trying.
    Cyrodiil is broken, they can't fix it- they know they can't, now cyrodiil problems creep into pve. Balance is a joke.
    Look at the line of DLC's- Imperial City pretty much flopped and should have been in base game, and was pretty much filler until Orsinium- a decent sized DLC and good content but plagued with bugs. Then TG & DB which could have been one DLC combined with how small they were, more bugs. SotH- 2 dungeons and base game changes- now One Tamriel purely base game changes and the bedding for crown crate milking system, to be followed by Housing the final milk them for all they're worth while we still can.

Maybe I'm just a pessimist
    Edited by SublimeSparo on September 29, 2016 6:59AM
    PS4 EU CP900. PS4 NA CP600,
    vAA HM ☆ vHRC HM ☆ vSO HM ☆ vMOL
    4th Console vMOL clear,
    vMA cleared on all classes stam & magic

My Tribe
    EU
    High Sparo - Altmer - mSo DD.
    Wood Sparo - Bosmer - sNB DD
    Nord Sparo - Nord -sDK DD/Tank.
    Bubble Girl - Imperial -sTe DD
    Succubus Sue - Breton - mNB Tank.
    Andrana Stormlock - Altmer - mTe Healer/ DD
    Elvali Marvani - Dunmer - mDK DD.
    Venemus Draconem - Redguard - sDK DD
    Jayri Leki - Redguard - sSo DD.
    Miss Jabsalot - Altmer - mTe PvP DD/ Tank
    Mireli Hlaano - Dunmer - mNB DD.
    Ms Shanks - Redguard - sNB DD/ le bank

NA
    Dilemma Dame - Altmer - mDK DD
    Stamsorc Kitty - Redguard - sSor DD
    Aia Draconis - Imperial - sDK Tank
    Decides-Who-Lives - Argonian - mTe Healer
    You wont stop me - Altmer - mSo DD
    Stab in the dark - Khajiit - sNB DD
    Jabjabjab Beambeambeam - Dunmer - mTe DD
    Spatium Auxiliarus - Imperial - hTe Tank&bank
    Spectre - Altmer - mNB DD
    Can't-Main-Tank -Argonian - sDK offTank
    Options
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other: My feelings are more complex than the above sentiments. (Comment below.)
    My feelings are more simple than the options of this poll

The cost/benefit is just totally wrong.
    Getting some of the items I want is way too expensive.
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
    Options
  • hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭
    For 4 days straight i got on each morning to test these crates i spent a total of 25k crowns on these for 12 crates a day opening 48 crates i ended up with not a single atro mount (witch is what i was aiming for) and only had about 200 or so gems at the end of it after it traded in all my cards i already had for about 5 gems an item. With atro mounts in store selling for 400 gems i would had to by another 230$ worth of crates to be able to buy it on my own if i did not get it one of those crates. i am complete against them adding these crates unless every item in them is only a time crate exclusive. then i can just not buy them ever and wait till i can spend money to actually get something.
    Options
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neutral: I have tested the crates, and my feelings are neutral, noncommital, or do not apply.
    After testing them and getting more junk than a dungeon run I will not spend real life money my rng luck is just to bad. I see nothing game breaking or p2w overall pretty benign just another way a for profit company makes profit I have no issues with that.

Every game that adds them there is always an outcry not to but they always do when it comes to the players they don't care what we think on issues like this it's all about more ways to make money and that's what they are in business for, they don't make these games because they love us as much as we might wish that were the case.
    Edited by kevlarto_ESO on September 29, 2016 10:07AM
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To all those saying this is just another way to make profit khajiit she would say this.

They could make profit by putting these items straight into the store. Why do they not do that? From what this one she has read they are likely to make a good profit that way.

What kind of other transaction with a merchant would you accept where you do not know what you even buy? A mystery bag of groceries where you wanted to buy sweetrolls and came away with a bag full of beets perhaps? Then you are left with nothing but regret and beets.

There is profit yes and then there is that which goes beyond mere profit - the word scam has been mentioned once or twice khajiit she recalls.

Perhaps we are not so gullible and easily manipulated as someone somewhere appears to think yes? We can show them this only by our actions.

The paws of this one shall never hand over crowns for a mystery crate. Khajiit is quite sure of this.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • Uphz
    Uphz
    ✭✭✭
    What I dislike the most is the amount of non-themed collectibles that are in those crates (or they seem to be in there on the pts).

Also I thought the crates were announced as a chance to get collectibles that were once but are no longer in the crownstore with a small chance of getting a special mount, but the majority of the items seem to be new?
    Options
  • Mandragora
    Mandragora
    ✭✭✭
    Btw what if they added crates even though they knew players will not like it, because they will want to blame one Tamriel for the failure later? Statistics or their "hard data" will never tell the difference and it is not coincidence it is released together. What if their great smart merketing had such plan to cover their failure?
    But I know I'm master of conspiracies :p
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mandragora wrote: »
    Btw what if they added crates even though they knew players will not like it, because they will want to blame one Tamriel for the failure later? Statistics or their "hard data" will never tell the difference and it is not coincidence it is released together. What if their great smart merketing had such plan to cover their failure?
    But I know I'm master of conspiracies :p

The crates are not coming at quite the same time as OT. The crates will be coming a little later in the year. This one would suspect just before Fishmas.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

Options
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The crates are not coming at quite the same time as OT. The crates will be coming a little later in the year. This one would suspect just before Fishmas.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Yeah, they're looking to exploit the Fishmas trade, all the kittens spending their precious gift money on crates in the hope of a 'might have.'

This one's khajiits won't be laying paws on them either. :)

Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The paws of this one shall never hand over crowns for a mystery crate. Khajiit is quite sure of this.
    AlienSlof wrote: »

I won't be buying them, either.

We need a catchy name for our group....

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »

I won't be buying them, either.

We need a catchy name for our group....

Positively Against Wrip-Off Stuff (PAWS)

Yours with PAWS
    Santie Claws

Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yours with PAWS
    Santie Claws

I like it. :smiley: Do you have to be a Khajiit to join?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with PAWS
    Santie Claws

All of the peoples of Tamriel are most welcome - apart from Pacrooti.

Raise your PAWS together one and all! To the evil of Crown Crates we shall not fall!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with PAWS
    Santie Claws

(My Khajiit) Zadarri thinks wearing a cat mask should be enough, yes?

This one would rather babysit the rookies at the Academy for the rest of her life than ever talk to Pacrooti again.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd spend more time in the Crown Store if there was more variety. This game has the North Korea of online stores. We're starved for choice. It's a boring experience because there's very little that's actually interesting.

Why not fill up the Crown Store with stuff that catches our eye? Give us more choice. These crates are saying you guys have hit a creative roadblock.
    Options
  • cjthibs
    cjthibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Raise your PAWS together one and all! To the evil of Crown Crates we shall not fall!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

This Nord is in, and yeah, screw that Pac-doodie guy.
    Options
  • MadLarkin
    MadLarkin
    ✭✭✭✭

Yours with PAWS
    Santie Claws

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I'm very much new to ESO and its community but you have some of the best posts.
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MadLarkin wrote: »

Yours with PAWS
    Santie Claws

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I'm very much new to ESO and its community but you have some of the best posts.

Khajiit she thanks you for the kind words and if you are in European PC Tamriel then this one she may see you for a drink at The Rosy Lion sometime maybe yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Options
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Positive: I have tested the crates, and I like the direction this feature is headed.
    There is two discussions going on on PTS, there is another topic here in general discussion that ende up in just blatant and shallow hate and yet we need another topic about these boxes? Did someone tell you guys that they are cosmetic and not mandotory to buy at all? I mean they don't affect any gameplay mechanic at all?

For the eight and our yet to be born lord and savior Talor, this is why there is always a interplanar demon thing trying to destroy Nirn. You guys makes me want to destroy Nirn too XD
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
    Options