PTS Patch Notes v2.6.3

• Lucius_Aelius
    Lucius_Aelius
    ✭✭✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »
    What's wrong with some of you? You act like spoiled brats because some of your weapons aren't balanced right. Like junkies that didn't get a dope.
    The weapon ultimates are a new thing. It will take probably weeks/months for zos to balance them right. It's just the way it is. None is forcing you to use it. ZOS update and tweak all abilities all the time. If something isn't right, it will be addressed eventually, when all data, the way people use it or abuse it, is collected.

I'm not blindly defending ZOS, but behaviour of some is so incredibly rude and spoiled. This is the major update that adds new stuff and makes so many things right. There's so many things to be excited about. If weapon's ulti aren't that good, well, give them time and enjoy other stuff.

I for one have been very civil, honest saying the Two-handed Ultimate is broken but not overtly abusive like some people are being, which I agree is over the top. That being said there are some very questionable decisions being made by ZOS and I understand people's frustration, and the vague notion that they might decide to tweak them later is no reason to release broken content now. A lot of these do seem like they need to be toned down, it's hard to know how much until we play them but that's why I've been limiting my criticism to the Two-Hander.

The problem with the two-hander is the idea of it, and as such is something I can make a case against without playing with it. The idea that people who sacrifice so many offensive buffs to get high resistance will be outright buffing their enemies with that resistance is fundamentally just wrong. This Ultimate isn't OP at all when used by one glass cannon against another, but against anyone with high resistance it absolutely is. As far as I know there's no other ability in the game that allows you to steal the stats of you enemy for any duration, and adding one now makes no sense unless ZOS is intentionally trying to undermine the value of high resistance in PvP and punish players who spec for it.

There is nothing about that which is okay or fair or right, it is fundamentally a broken mechanic that doesn't belong in this game at all. People should not be buffing their enemies with any stat that they spec into, and I don't understand how or why anyone thought it would be okay, especially since the design team has failed to come talk to us and explain their reasoning behind it.
    Its funny Alot of people are using the word broken, well here is the definition.

BROKEN : (Gaming) A game object or facility that is too good to exist. It is so powerful that it is unbalancing and hence breaks the game. Every winning player has to use this to be competitive.

Ok so now we understand the term broken, still nobody has any creative ways to beat this ? Everybody just complains and gives up, before trying to make a build with all the gear Zos just ramped up for us ?

Everybody says there done with the game, becuase they wont fix something that you havent played against yet ? Giving up before you even tried, well i guess we know who the real winners are in game/life.

Oh and having a 120k pve / 60k pvp Soul Assault should melt them if timed right and thats 1 move.

That's a bit of a strict definition, anything that doesn't work as it should is broken by the non-gaming definition (as you put it) and it still applies here. And frankly even by that definition everything people have complained about is in fact something people will need to use (or at least cater their build to) in order to be successful. Anyone using Heavy Armor will now be buffing their enemies and there's nothing about that which is right, hence broken.

Also anyone using Heavy Armor will now have to switch to medium or light, catering to this broken mechanic in the process, so again broken. And all the people complaining that aren't quitting the game have said they'll be using these broken abilities themselves, so yet again even by that definition these things are broken. What purpose did you have for posting here? Because so far all you've accompished is stating the obvious and looking full of yourself while doing it.
    Edited by Lucius_Aelius on September 27, 2016 9:17PM
    Daggerfall Covenant - Scourge (Xbox NA) - GT: Lucius Aelius - Lord - 648CP
    Lucius Aelius Aurelius - 50 Imperial Dragonknight - Centurion - Stam Tank
    Lucius Aelius Valerius - 50 Imperial Templar - Lieutenant - Mag Heal/DPS
    Lucius Aelius Regulus - 50 Imperial Nightblade - First Sergeant - Stam DPS
    Lucius Aelius Augustus - 50 Imperial Sorcerer - Corporal - Mag DPS
    Wags-His-Tail - 20 Argonian Sorcerer - Recruit - TBD
    Holds-The-Line - 40 Argonian Dragonknight - Recruit - TBD
    Carries-Extra-Gear - 4 Argonian Dragonknight - Recruit - TBD
    Guildmaster - Wardens of the Covenant
    Group Leader - xpThe Guildxp
    Trader - Secret Sauce
    Trader - Elite Dungeoneers
  • sentientomega
    sentientomega
    ✭✭✭
    The New Life Festival Scroll no longer works on pressing E...? It simply says "This offer is no longer valid.", what gives?
  • ZOS_Finn
    ZOS_Finn
    Dungeon, Encounter
    & Monster Lead
    driosketch wrote: »
    Itemization
    • When completing a Trial on Veteran or Veteran Hard Mode, you will now receive a Purple-quality Weapon from an item set of that Trial, in addition to the one (for Veteran) or two (for Veteran Hard Mode) Gold jewelry pieces you'll receive.
    Asking again, because I also would like clarification on this as well. Are we still able to get gold jewelry on a regular vet trial run?

Follow up, what about purple jewelry from the boss in normal runs?

The note is correct in that you get 1 Gold Jewelry item for Vet and 2 for Vet Hard Mode. In Normal, you have a chance to get 1 Blue quality Jewelry piece from the sets that drop in Normal.
    Lead Encounter Designer (Dungeons, Monsters, Encounters)
    Staff Post
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its fine, Gina. Listen to the fanbois and ignore feedback from your experienced player-base. I mean, your long term players are clueless RE balance and don't have to be here anyway. And who needs them, when your community can potate like none other:
    Oh and having a 120k pve / 60k pvp Soul Assault should melt them if timed right and thats 1 move.
    Garwulf wrote: »
    I am in full plate armour. At maximum range you fire an arrow. In reality the arrow is unlikely to do anything but bounce off my armour. In this game I am seriously injured.
    Asardes wrote: »
    Can't the 2H ultimate just be blocked or interrupted? Having high resistance won't save you from certain attacks in PvE either.
    Sureshawt wrote: »
    Well just looking over the point release notes shows that they have done plenty based on feedback.
    maboleth wrote: »
    The weapon ultimates are a new thing. It will take probably weeks/months for zos to balance them right. It's just the way it is. None is forcing you to use it.

1bdn4m.gif
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Finn wrote: »
    Itemization
    • When completing a Trial on Veteran or Veteran Hard Mode, you will now receive a Purple-quality Weapon from an item set of that Trial, in addition to the one (for Veteran) or two (for Veteran Hard Mode) Gold jewelry pieces you'll receive.
    Asking again, because I also would like clarification on this as well. Are we still able to get gold jewelry on a regular vet trial run?

The note is correct in that you get 1 Gold Jewelry item for Vet and 2 for Vet Hard Mode. In Normal, you have a chance to get 1 Blue quality Jewelry piece from the sets that drop in Normal.

Thank you for replying @ZOS_Finn . Looks like @the_saint is reporting something different.
    The_Saint wrote: »
    Itemization

@ZOS_GinaBruno

On PTS we get
    normal: 1 blue jewerly
    vet: 1 purple jewerly
    vet hm: 1 gold jewerly

Not 2 gold. Thats live server on pts you changed it. Or you rechanged it?

Also, is it too late to up the jewelry from the final boss or at least the reward box to purple? Normal trials aren't that difficult, but I don't think they are less difficult than other content that drops purple jewelry.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Itemization

I'm not complaining at all, but does this mean that trial jewelry will drop in green/blue/gold and there will no longer be a way to get purple jewelry? Perhaps there are plans add hard mode to non vet and have purple drop there?

• RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Itemization

I'm not complaining at all, but does this mean that trial jewelry will drop in green/blue/gold and there will no longer be a way to get purple jewelry? Perhaps there are plans add hard mode to non vet and have purple drop there?

No green, just blue and gold apparently.

But still… hard mode on non vet… that's may be a really cool idea ! Especially SO one >:)
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RoyJade wrote: »
    Itemization

No green, just blue and gold apparently.

But still… hard mode on non vet… that's may be a really cool idea ! Especially SO one >:)

Ah, for some reason I was thinking green, so just blue and gold. Very odd if they do it that way.

• Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For Trial jewelry, what about:

Normal = 1 blue, 1 purple
    Veteran = 1 purple, 1 gold
    Hard Mode Veteran = 2 gold
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Aquanova wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Aquanova wrote: »
    Still no official release date for this to go live?
    What, the Crown Crates? I think someone said November, but I'm not sure where that was said.
    No the update it self. I heard it was October 5th but I don't think it's gonna be out next week.
    They haven't changed the plan as far as I know. 5th October for PC/Mac, and 18th October for Consoles.

OK, thanks. Was wondering if I had to reschedule my vacation for that. :p
    NA/PC
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lucius_Aelius

I apologize for googling the most popular definition in the world of the word " Broken (Gaming)." Below i pasted it for you to see

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=broken

I wasnt saying anything about heavy armour or 2h ults i could care less about that right now. But since you said it, id worrie about my 120k Soul Assault hitting you. Like i said thier will always be a counter.

And last part you said was just jibberish, have no idea what you meant. "Yellling in your ear" ( THIS IS A FORUM FOR THE NEW PATCH NOTES THAT WILL GO LIVE.)
    Thats why i am here bud...

@Thelon

Omfg....

I would like to congratulate you for being a beta tester for ESO in 2014. You mad bro... lol

Again i would like to say ZOS is like that bad GF or garden tool that will never change. Get used to it or get over it, that simple. And bad players complain and quit, good players find a way and win works that way in real life too.

Dropping mic

Edited by WeylandLabs on September 28, 2016 5:40AM
  • Lucius_Aelius
    Lucius_Aelius
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Lucius_Aelius

I apologize for googling the most popular definition in the world of the word " Broken (Gaming)." Below i pasted it for you to see

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=broken

I wasnt saying anything about heavy armour or 2h ults i could care less about that right now. But since you said it, id worrie about my 120k Soul Assault hitting you. Like i said thier will always be a counter.

And last part you said was just jibberish, have no idea what you meant. "Yellling in your ear" ( THIS IS A FORUM FOR THE NEW PATCH NOTES THAT WILL GO LIVE.)
    Thats why i am here bud...

@Thelon

Omfg....

I would like to congratulate you for being a beta tester for ESO in 2014. You mad bro... lol

Again i would like to say ZOS is like that bad GF or garden tool that will never change. Get used to it or get over it, that simple. And bad players complain, good players find a way, works that way in real life too.

Dropping mic

If anything I said sounded like gibberish then you need to brush up on your english, and while you're at it try looking into this attitude problem you have because you're coming across as a know-it-all despite not having anything meaningful to add to this conversation. You comment with this definition but there's no reason for it because everyone was using the word broken correctly no matter which definition you use (which was the point I was making in the part you called gibberish, how convenient), so again I fail to see your point in bringing it up or why you seem to be acting all high and mighty and taking a dump on the opinions of other people.

And like I said to others these new Ultimates are things I largely can't comment on myself until I play with them, apart from the idea of the two-handed Ultimate being broken. If I play with these others and find them to be OP then that will be then, in the meantime I'm reserving judgement.
    Edited by Lucius_Aelius on September 28, 2016 5:53AM
    Trader - Secret Sauce
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

Two "good" loots on the same boss seem a little too much except for a difficult fight (such as veteran mode). I would prefer something like this :

Normal = 1 blue jewelry
    Normal HM = 1 purple jewelry
    Veteran = 1 gold jewelry + 1 purple weapon
    Veteran HM = 2 gold jewelries + 1 purple weapon
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lucius_Aelius

Attitude problem ? Didnt know a person could imply attitude with grammar ? No sir im being sarcastic, WITH BIG LETTERS lol.

And you wanted meaningful ok... I play on a daily i notice everybody having the same build in PVP BORING ? Pvp is dead right now, everything ZOS has done will put a monkey wrench in the play style in pvp and players.

You also say everyone was using the word broken, no matter what definition i "the world" "Google" "Internet" mostly used ?

Ok ummmm ? This is concerning wtf are you talking about ? A definition is there for a reason ? To use your vocabulary/grammar properly. What is the point of using words as a human being if people dont understand or have a different ideology of that word/words. I figure im actually helping the community with this ingorence of words/grammar.

Acting high and mighty no i am just being myself im sorry if you feel like i am insulting you. And i promise no dumps givin are being addressed.

Its crazy some people in forums are judged to fast and sensitive with words or to harsh with them. Culture is everywhere i urge people to have a conversations with random person to experience social interaction.

P.S
    The Dominion for the win !
    Edited by WeylandLabs on September 28, 2016 7:42AM
  • Lucius_Aelius
    Lucius_Aelius
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Lucius_Aelius

Attitude problem ? Didnt know a person could imply attitude with grammar ? No sir im being sarcastic, WITH BIG LETTERS lol.

And you wanted meaningful ok... I play on a daily i notice everybody having the same build in PVP BORING ? Pvp is dead right now, everything ZOS has done will put a monkey wrench in the play style in pvp and players.

You also say everyone was using the word broken, no matter what definition i "the world" "Google" "Internet" mostly used ?

Ok ummmm ? This is concerning wtf are you talking about ? A definition is there for a reason ? To use your vocabulary/grammar properly. What is the point of using words as a human being if people dont understand or have a different ideology of that word/words. I figure im actually helping the community with this ingorence of words/grammar.

Acting high and mighty no i am just being myself im sorry if you feel like i am insulting you. And i promise no dumps givin are being addressed.

Its crazy some people in forums are judged to fast and sensitive with words or to harsh with them. Culture is everywhere i urge people to have a conversations with random person to experience social interaction.

PS.
    Go Dodgers !

Wow lmfao, how old are you? The more you talk the more you sound like a 12 year old, grow up. And do you seriously just not understand English at all? Thanks for the crash course in "words have meaning" but the thing you're missing is that everyone was using the word correctly and as such no clarification of the meaning was called for. It's like if I posted the definition of video game, how would that be helpful? We all know what those words mean so posting the definition would be pointless, just like pretty much every word that you've said.

And while there are an inordinate number of people using similar builds PvP is hardly dead, and there are in fact a wider variety than you're giving credit for. There would be an even larger variety if more powers were useful but despite that there is a great deal of wiggle room and personalization to be found in builds currently for people who don't want to use carbon copy builds from Deltia or Sypher or whathaveyou.

Lots of people still have great fun in PvP on a daily basis, and if you're not one of them then that sucks for you, but we're here trying to discuss ways to improve it so how about contributing instead of acting like a child and mouthing off without actually saying anything meaningful. Seriously you've said absolutely nothing of substance, just called other people names for voicing their opinions and telling us how you'll wreck us with your amazing Soul Assault. Okay thanks, and your point?

If you're saying SA is OP then I potentially agree but why not just stop there instead of demonstrating your lack of maturity and ability to engage in an adult conversation? Other people are allowed to have opinions that are different than yours without people give them grief for it, seriously lay off and chill out unless your goal is to look like as big of an idiot as possible, because if so you're doing a great job.
    Edited by Lucius_Aelius on September 28, 2016 7:56AM
    Trader - Secret Sauce
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shokasegambit1 Your attitude is horrible. Can you please leave the patchnotes thread and stop harrassing the others with your Agenda ?
    Edited by Dracane on September 28, 2016 9:31AM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why still no changes regarding BoP for trial loot?? Why change this at all? It was good as it was....You´re fixing an issue that doesn´t exist. Leave BoE on trial loot.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dracane

Apperently i cannot defend my own thoughts and ideas when being brought up in quotes ? And you think my attitude is horrible becuase i will not stop my rebuttals of what somebody previously said ? Im sorry i am consistent with my statments and i come off being blunt and cocky. Thier are no forums rule of saying i cannot defends my statments nor be blunt or cocky while doing so. Also i really dont care if im not liked as long as i treat everyone in a respectful manner we are good. Thats is including Capital LETTERS as a form of yelling, no rule on that sir.

But i will make you a deal if you dont reply to this, i wont say another word on these patch notes.

And we will make this constructive real quick since @Lucius_Aelius loves to test me.

My Theorycrafted PTS build 122k SA build

Mag sorc High elf
    3 Soulshine jewelry
    2 Soulshine swords sharpend gold
    5 Burning spellweave/Martial Knowledge
    2 Kena/Val Skoria
    1 any resto staff preferred Charged with flame enchant.

A few tweaks and tunning One shot SA and timing... Ur welcome and Goodnight.

Edited by WeylandLabs on September 28, 2016 10:19AM
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dracane

Apperently i cannot defend my own thoughts and ideas when being brought up in quotes ? And you think my attitude is horrible becuase i will not stop my rebuttals of what somebody previously said ? Im sorry i am consistent with my statments and i come off being blunt and cocky. Thier are no forums rule of saying i cannot defends my statments nor be blunt or cocky while doing so. Also i really dont care if im not liked as long as i treat everyone in a respectful manner we are good. Thats is including Capital LETTERS as a form of yelling, no rule on that sir.

But i will make you a deal if you dont reply to this, i wont say another word on these patch notes.

And we will make this constructive real quick since @Lucius_Aelius loves to test me.

My Theorycrafted PTS build 122k SA build

Mag sorc High elf
    3 Soulshine jewelry
    2 Soulshine swords sharpend gold
    5 Burning spellweave/Martial Knowledge
    2 Kena/Val Skoria
    1 any resto staff preferred Charged with flame enchant.

A few tweaks and tunning One shot SA and timing... Ur welcome and Goodnight.

I also don't care if I'm not liked. So I get you.
    But it doesn't seem like you respect anyone here. I kinda get the feeling, that you see yourself being superior and this is similiar to being disrespectful.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dracane

Well im sorry if it doesnt seem in your eyes, if i dont respect the base of people that have been quoting my opinions.

And having a feeling about my who i am as a person has nothing to do with this update. Im sorry if you think that i think i am superior, as i am only 1 man. What I think or feel about myself shouldnt matter to you or anybody. And if you still feel disrespected with these intelligent answers maybe its not me bud.

But you did want me to comment on this again or you would have left it alone so... who to blame ?

Gotta still make this constructive...

Another build Thoerycrafted PTS,

Low cost Ult build

Stam Sorc orc
    2 bloodpawn
    5 witchmans
    1 necklace of endurance healthy
    2 potentats jewellery rings
    1 2hmaul/sword of potentates sharpend.
    1 1h sword defending potentates
    1 shield of endurance reinforced IC shield before vengeance leech.

Ult cost of S&B 75 ult cost
    Ult cost of 2H 115 ult cost

Again ur welcome...

Edited by WeylandLabs on September 28, 2016 11:42AM
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dracane

Well im sorry if it doesnt seem in your eyes, if i dont respect the base of people that have been quoting my opinions.

And having a feeling about my who i am as a person has nothing to do with this update. Im sorry if you think that i think i am superior, as i am only 1 man. What I think or feel about myself shouldnt matter to you or anybody. And if you still feel disrespected with these intelligent answers maybe its not me bud.

But you did want me to comment on this again or you would have left it alone so... who to blame ?

Gotta still make this constructive...

Another build Thoerycrafted PTS,

Low cost Ult build

Stam Sorc orc
    2 bloodpawn
    5 witchmans
    1 necklace of endurance healthy
    2 potentats jewellery rings
    1 2hmaul/sword of potentates sharpend.
    1 1h sword defending potentates
    1 shield of endurance reinforced IC shield before vengeance leech.

Ult cost of S&B 75 ult cost
    Ult cost of 2H 115 ult cost

Again ur welcome...

I myself don't feel disrespected by you so far :)
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Khaos_Bane
    Khaos_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itscompton wrote: »
    So can we assume weapon ultimate's have been finalized since no changes were made in this patch?

For the most part, yes. It's unlikely we'll be making any additional changes to the Weapon Ultimates, barring any outstanding bugs.

That's ridiculous. @Wrobel is off his rocker, I'm sick of it.

• PureEnvelope35
    PureEnvelope35
    ✭✭✭✭
    Removed crown crates in today's patch?
    • Fashion is the true endgame.
    • PC EU
    • EP Astera the Charlatan Stamina Arcanist (PvE)
    • EP Malina the Pure Stamina Warden (PvP)
    • EP Athena the Pure Stamina Dragonknight (PvP)
    • EP Elizabeth the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvP)
    • DC Bonneville the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
    • DC Lyudmila the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvE)
    • DC Breña the Pure Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
    • DC Cirise the Pure Magicka Warden (PvP)
    • DC Melinda the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvP)
    • DC Adeliane the Pure Magicka Templar (PvP)
    • AD Valencia the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
    • AD Do'Nhadir Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
    • AD Xiphias Sword-Like-Comet Stamgicka Warden (PvP)
    • AD Eleanora the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvE)
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Removed crown crates in today's patch?
    Yes, Crown Crates were removed during today's maintenance, as stated in the Crown Crate feedback thread.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • tyroniuz_ESO
    tyroniuz_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    f46k1ghraxew.jpg

My latest error
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

Trials in vet hard mode will be dream,

It will be truly unbeatable content and requires very strong group and no lags ;-)
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I see how it work now.
    Edited by Cinbri on September 29, 2016 10:33AM
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cinbri

If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.

You are guaranteed 100% jewelry, but the quality is not 100% blue or purple.

The treasure hunter passive increases the chances but does not state bye how much.

• Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does it take anything but blind luck to get better gear from treasure and dolmen chests in this update? Maybe quality is also level related, so if you're level 50 and have CP160+ you will get purple instead of blue or green. I remember as I progressed trough dungeons that the unique items that the bosses dropped (non set, pretty useless) were mostly blue when I was at level 45 or lower, but came in purple after I got past 50.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Erasure
    Erasure
    ✭✭✭
    @Cinbri

If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.

You are guaranteed 100% jewelry, but the quality is not 100% blue or purple.

The treasure hunter passive increases the chances but does not state bye how much.

Treasure hunter works by removing one 'low tier' roll and adding one 'high tier' roll to the chest that it functions on.

Simple chests become able to drop blues and maps.
    Master chests become able to drop 3 blues.

Had some pretty extensive experience with it farming mats and boxes in Wrothgar, when I thought that Trinimac would be worth using. It's probably more useful in that it makes Simples worth picking up, than in increasing the other tiers.
    Edited by Erasure on September 29, 2016 10:15AM