The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Haderus XB1 EU

• RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes when you've had a bad day theres something great about being "that guy with the jesus beam" haha. I still hate being on the other end though.

@AJ_1988 yeh the guys tag was slightly different now I know yours. It was something like your name on here though. I just didnt catch the number. Lucky I didnt invite him then :smiley:
    Edited by RabNebula on July 14, 2016 4:14AM
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Might see you on my blue this week as I have to get them to tier 3 , then I'm off back to the red side . Cheers for the salut
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Might see you on my blue this week as I have to get them to tier 3 , then I'm off back to the red side . Cheers for the salut

Haha I'd better hunt you down at somepoint then. No hold backs when you're on the wrong alliance :smiley:

Cheers for jumping in the trial the other day. Vet was pretty ambitious for the level of experience in the group we had but they'll get there, good bunch of learners. Most of the time we're pvp but we're thinking of maybe aiming to run trials on tues, thurs and sundays but with some flexibility when necessary, so if you want to hop in for more then just check the guild message. :smile:
    Edited by RabNebula on July 14, 2016 5:30PM
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah normal is fine anyways still drops the good loot, yeah wouldn't have it any otherway hate seeing people stop and wave at each other in pvp you can kill each other and still be mates. It's a alliance war after all
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like yellow are trying to push for emp next campaign
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »

Took Asaro in there when I got the call at about half 9 and took emp back.

I actually hope AD and DC do start pushing in this campaign because it is better really. I hate having to commit to a campaign for a whole month. Theres some weeks where I just want to run dungeons and trials or I cant make it online at all which has happened a lot the last couple of weeks. 1 month campaigns are just too time consuming for what they're worth but then Haderus has been so dead and all red that it would be even more worthless to take a guild our size in. It needs AD and DC to catch on to why Haderus is a worthwhile campaign.
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    We use to come into this campaign on our blues , but soon as it got competitive yellows would rush back on with there emp and massive Zerg ,no joke to take our group of 20 must of been 2 full groups , so in end we went back to scourge
  • lCoaCorkl
    lCoaCorkl
    Soul Shriven
    How is Haderus these days....looking to swap from lagcity (Scourge !!) maybe.
    Xbox one EU
    Scourge
    Haderus
    1. Magicka Zorc - EP
    2. Magicka Templar - EP
    3. Stamina Dk - EP
    4. Stamina NB - EP
    5. Cp rank 501
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    We use to come into this campaign on our blues , but soon as it got competitive yellows would rush back on with there emp and massive Zerg ,no joke to take our group of 20 must of been 2 full groups , so in end we went back to scourge

Ha yeh I had Asaro in there before and that zerg was dirty. They would play all the filthy tactics like character swapping to steal their scrolls for themselves or going on blues to travel all the way to Sejanus for a cut off. It was so desperate!
    Edited by RabNebula on July 19, 2016 10:02AM
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Had a group of Blues jump into Drakelowe without flagging it and steal the scroll there during the week. They took it to a house in Cropsford hoping to farm reds..... Never Behind wiped them in two minutes.
    Filthy Blues using crappy tactics again.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RabNebula wrote: »

I actually hope AD and DC do start pushing in this campaign because it is better really. I hate having to commit to a campaign for a whole month. Theres some weeks where I just want to run dungeons and trials or I cant make it online at all which has happened a lot the last couple of weeks. 1 month campaigns are just too time consuming for what they're worth but then Haderus has been so dead and all red that it would be even more worthless to take a guild our size in. It needs AD and DC to catch on to why Haderus is a worthwhile campaign.

Good for you to move from your yellow to your red characters to take back the emp
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    RabNebula wrote: »

Good for you to move from your yellow to your red characters to take back the emp

What are you talking about? I've never heard such a ridiculous claim. Have you ever come up against me in Cyrodiil? No because I have never been in Cyro with any other colour but red.

Just because I'm x-alliance friendly for pve doesnt mean we run with AD or DC in pvp. If anything I have a guild policy of teabagging any of the x-alliance members in the guild and that they do it to me too just to make a point that being in the same guild does not make us allies in Cyrodiil. Since your message to me the other day I think you need to check yourself a bit before you say anything else to anybody else or in a public area. You clearly know nothing about myself or The Asaro and are judging purely on some weird in game racist right wing tendencies in favour of EP. Its just so extreme for a damn game.

I like Never Behind, they have some good players and Thelrox and Charlie and proven to be solid guys when we've coordinated together. Attitudes like yours however dont go a very long way to having good relations within your own alliance and that is not healthy for your guild.
    Edited by RabNebula on July 28, 2016 9:52AM
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You need to learn to take a joke
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    You need to learn to take a joke

Its not a joke if its not funny. Its slander to suggest a guild would do anything like that and so I will nip any remarks like that in bud right away. On that front there is no room for jokes. I'm sure you would defend your guild also because you wouldn't want it to snowball into anything that poisons your reputation.
    Edited by RabNebula on July 29, 2016 3:27PM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its true, jokes should be funny not an insult,and in particular Rab runs a honest guild, puts loads of effort in and has done alot for the Pact and PvP in general, so slandering him you can expect a response. Mainly as with all the wall jumping, scroll running, toon alliance switching exploiting going on its a hot topic that we all hate!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok well I meant it in a light hearted way
  • fumanchian
    Is there any pvp guilds that have this as there home and accepting people? Sick of constant dashboards, loading screens and huge zergs in scourge. Ready for quitting the gam
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this campaign as dead as this thread?
  • Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    We tried to play in there yesterday. Just a bunch of people standing around dueling..
    Smallscale/Solo player on multiple servers

PC North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19
    AD Necromancer - PvP 22
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 20
    EP Templar - PvP 21
    EP Nightblade - PvP 20
    DC Sorcerer - PvP 16
    DC Templar - PvP 24
    DC Nightblade - PvP 18
    Xbox North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 32
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 20
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 14
    AD Templar - PvP 41
    AD Templar - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 14
    AD Warden - PvP 29
    AD Nightblade - PvP 27
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 18
    AD Necromancer - PvP 14
    Xbox Europe - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 42
    AD Templar - PvP 36
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 16
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Yep now and again one alliance jumps on zergs the place down to get emp costumes
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Get bored of PvP just get stream rolled by yellows or reds it's become boring not that blues don't do it either the lag the dash boarding and I'm sure people are still gap closing into keeps and don't get me started on these fools with no skill still running Malabeth
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Wow reds in haderus are a joke actually helping yellows protect there emp, and how do I know this because when I died both yellow and red group just stood there saying hello, so current emp not only did you night cap to get emp but you also call in red guilds to help you protect it , shame on the reds. Why don't people just play for the faction there charecters are on if you want to be will yellows grind one up Jeeez no wonder cyrodill is ***
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    won't be Zos that kills PvP will be the players that destroy it
  • Countcalorie
    Countcalorie
    ✭✭✭
    Im in no way good at this game.but recently I got bored of the metaplar and decided to play on my mag dk.(which I suck at) Being in australia the peak times will make me lag out of the games so I play in 1pm australian time (most eu are in bed) but then you will try to take a keep with about a group of 8 only to be steamrolled by a zerg or two of ad's Finest who then decide to spawn camp you.I used to complain when blues where the dominent faction but even they let us recover from being pushed back to spawn. but the yellows.... scorge is somewhat populated even at my time but now its just a barren wasteland that even if you get a keep back you'll get steamrolled by the super sweat squad.Pvp is dead atm not cos of zergs but poor sportsman ship.(reds and blues have also done this but I havent seen it this bad in ages)Im starting to wonder if switching to haderus would be any better cause theres aways a faction in full control who will stop any signs of compertition(cough reds cough)I only have chars on reds but would hope most peaple to stick to there main faction instead of choosing the most populer ones.
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of people don't even play for the faction there on theses days they just stand near keeps waving and saying hello , fanboys of certain players , I rock a mag dk too sometimes it's very hard to master but what chance do you have against templers like whips hit like noodles all abilities cost a fortune which force us to go vamp to get recovery and bats for heals