The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Haderus XB1 EU

• AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    RabNebula wrote: »
    AJ_1988 wrote: »
    Bringing this post back from the dead.

Calling all alliances. Mainly DC and EP.

Let's make this campaign active. Nothing overpopulated. This could become a good campaign with greatly reduced lag, I'm looking for people to make the switch and enjoy good battles without the BS.

Let's leave the tri-alliance guilds to play with themselves in the lag fested and exploit full scourge.

No keep jumping, no side switching, no BS, just good old pvp action like the old days.

Form our own guilds for our alliance and let's make the most of cyrodiil.

I'm looking to make the switch at the end of the scourge campaign (9days) so stand up for your alliance and stand up for your right to BS free old fashion battles.

The Eight Divines want you!!

I did bring The Asaro into Haderus and we started to work closely with the other Haderus guilds. I really hoped we could help bump up the population and get it more competitive in the bigger picture.

The trouble was that DC didnt really turn up and AD kind of just disappear whenever a bit of a challenge is on for a couple of days. Now it's mostly red at the moment and its just such a low population campaign for most of the time.

It became clear that having a guild the size of The Asaro in the campaign wasn't going to be good for the health of Haderus or The Asaro itself. Moving to Haderus permanently would have meant leaving behind half the players who for some reason seem to love Scourge and wont ever move from it no matter how many crashes they sit through. So in that sense it would have seriously reduced the potential player base for the guild at a really important time in the guilds development. Even though many players didnt switch for the 1 week trial run in Harderus it was still clear the guild had too much for the current state of Haderus though.

So I made the decision that The Asaro can be put to best use for EP back in Scourge and when the population bumps up and the Haderus guilds call for us then we will come to the fight because we did have a good time collaborating with those guys in there and hope they'll continue to work with us in Scourge too.

Sounds good. I can't really organise anything on my end with friends or anything atm as I have enforcement action against me by MS (again lol) so I can communicate again via Xbox on the 12th I think it is. If I do get something organised I'll send you a PM and/or post here.
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Bringing this post back from the dead.

Calling all alliances. Mainly DC and EP.

Let's make this campaign active. Nothing overpopulated. This could become a good campaign with greatly reduced lag, I'm looking for people to make the switch and enjoy good battles without the BS.

Let's leave the tri-alliance guilds to play with themselves in the lag fested and exploit full scourge.

No keep jumping, no side switching, no BS, just good old pvp action like the old days.

Form our own guilds for our alliance and let's make the most of cyrodiil.

I'm looking to make the switch at the end of the scourge campaign (9days) so stand up for your alliance and stand up for your right to BS free old fashion battles.

The Eight Divines want you!!

I did bring The Asaro into Haderus and we started to work closely with the other Haderus guilds. I really hoped we could help bump up the population and get it more competitive in the bigger picture.

The trouble was that DC didnt really turn up and AD kind of just disappear whenever a bit of a challenge is on for a couple of days. Now it's mostly red at the moment and its just such a low population campaign for most of the time.

It became clear that having a guild the size of The Asaro in the campaign wasn't going to be good for the health of Haderus or The Asaro itself. Moving to Haderus permanently would have meant leaving behind half the players who for some reason seem to love Scourge and wont ever move from it no matter how many crashes they sit through. So in that sense it would have seriously reduced the potential player base for the guild at a really important time in the guilds development. Even though many players didnt switch for the 1 week trial run in Harderus it was still clear the guild had too much for the current state of Haderus though.

So I made the decision that The Asaro can be put to best use for EP back in Scourge and when the population bumps up and the Haderus guilds call for us then we will come to the fight because we did have a good time collaborating with those guys in there and hope they'll continue to work with us in Scourge too.

Sounds good. I can't really organise anything on my end with friends or anything atm as I have enforcement action against me by MS (again lol) so I can communicate again via Xbox on the 12th I think it is. If I do get something organised I'll send you a PM and/or post here.

Are you DC, EP or AD?
    Edited by RabNebula on July 5, 2016 12:37AM
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    DC
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    DC

Yuk! haha

Well obviously I cant say I'd work with you because of reps to hold up but yeh you can alert me when you get people and I can try to get a group together to at least have a bit of a fun pvp bash up in Haderus. If we can make it more competitive then it might win people over to joining the campaign more.

AD 3 bar zerged it last night and not once would you see an AD player on his own. Thats the biggest problem with the campaign at the moment. EP either own it or AD zerg it and sweep over the map like some kind of disgusting yellow tidal wave of crit rushers.

Scourge is obviously overloaded but Asaro moving to Haderus permanently at the moment is pointless as there would be way too many EP then and theres no need for a guild of our scale until a night like last night. We had a few guilds on but it wasnt really enough then to do much against what AD were doing which was crit rush ddos-ing through keeps as they do. Pure filth. Would have been good to see at least 2 bar DC to counter-weight the zerg. It might make it more competitive in times like that.

So for nights like last night then let us know if you get wind of anything and if you can put a call out to anyone but TKL then it could make things more interesting and so tempt people to play on the campaign more. Still gonna smash you up at some point though! :smiley:
    Edited by RabNebula on July 5, 2016 10:22AM
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Challenge accepted ;)
  • joshhh_nb
    joshhh_nb
    ✭✭
    @RabNebula whats your gt and how big of a group do you run? I normally play solo/4 man groups but its getting harder to play solo and more of my friends are playing on other alliances so they can get clips of 1vxing scrubby reds so i was wondering if i could join you. I dont really care about who wins campaign lol just as long as i get decent small scale quality pvp :)
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    joshhh_nb wrote: »
    @RabNebula whats your gt and how big of a group do you run? I normally play solo/4 man groups but its getting harder to play solo and more of my friends are playing on other alliances so they can get clips of 1vxing scrubby reds so i was wondering if i could join you. I dont really care about who wins campaign lol just as long as i get decent small scale quality pvp :)

Tag is Just Dave Man. GM for The Asaro. Our group sizes vary. Sometimes we just have so many online they come in chat and we end up at cap, most of the time I try to hover around 12 as I find its best for the quality of battles and less crashes.

Been hitting up to 100 members online at prime time lately so I'm working on making some changes to our pvp to make sure we stay organised and dont become a zerg guild. Im very against the TKL and AD playstyle because its just bad for the game with all the crashes and lag that approach causes. Also its not fun at all to just zap through people with a thousand crit rushes and no real fights. Boring!

If you want to know more then you can check out our thread here and stick your tag on if you like the sound of it:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/256825/the-asaro-competitive-pvp-ebonheart-regular-pve-trials-strong-trading-360-members/p1?new=1

• AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭

What we are trying to do with this campaign is make it so it's not about who wins. This is about enjoying good old pvp without the BS. So when we finally get it sorted you will have fun. (By we I mean me getting some DC that will switch lol)
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

What we are trying to do with this campaign is make it so it's not about who wins. This is about enjoying good old pvp without the BS. So when we finally get it sorted you will have fun. (By we I mean me getting some DC that will switch lol)

Weeeeelll ultimately I still wanna win haha. But I'd like to have fun doing it with small to medium scale combat. What I consider medium is still large and epic really. Its just not 10 dashboard crashes a night 50+ player zergathons which isnt any kind of combat. Its just crusty dogbutt to play like that and kills the pvp.

In Scourge I'm pretty resigned to the fact theres a bunch of scrubby players in a certain DC guild that cap through the night to get stupid leads and make the whole thing pointless to try and win overall.

So a win for me in Scourge is something like tonight where we took half the map, smashed an AD zerg that had lost down to Faregyl but still had a rock on for BRK AGAIIIN!!!. Stole 3 scrolls out from deep in blue territory and just had some great fights doing it all. It worked well so we got a good opportunity to help new members see how they can have a great time with some organisation rather than just running around like a stampede of headless chickens :smiley:

If we could get a population in Haderus to have fights like we got in tonight then I could probably quite easily yank most of The Asaro over. It would be cool to have 2 campaigns that have decent levels of competition rather than 1 overloaded one.

On a slightly different point:

It would help all the campaigns if Zenimax actually changed the way that AP scored. Defence ticks are just ridiculous. Attacks should reward more and defence should come in as soon as the walls are all over 70%. It shouldn't be more rewarding to sit on the back foot over going to attack. The whole way AP works currently is just flawed game design.
    Edited by RabNebula on July 6, 2016 3:09AM
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭

Weeeeelll ultimately I still wanna win haha. But I'd like to have fun doing it with small to medium scale combat. What I consider medium is still large and epic really. Its just not 10 dashboard crashes a night 50+ player zergathons which isnt any kind of combat. Its just crusty dogbutt to play like that and kills the pvp.

In Scourge I'm pretty resigned to the fact theres a bunch of scrubby players in a certain DC guild that cap through the night to get stupid leads and make the whole thing pointless to try and win overall.

So a win for me in Scourge is something like tonight where we took half the map, smashed an AD zerg that had lost down to Faregyl but still had a rock on for BRK AGAIIIN!!!. Stole 3 scrolls out from deep in blue territory and just had some great fights doing it all. It worked well so we got a good opportunity to help new members see how they can have a great time with some organisation rather than just running around like a stampede of headless chickens :smiley:

If we could get a population in Haderus to have fights like we got in tonight then I could probably quite easily yank most of The Asaro over. It would be cool to have 2 campaigns that have decent levels of competition rather than 1 overloaded one.

On a slightly different point:

It would help all the campaigns if Zenimax actually changed the way that AP scored. Defence ticks are just ridiculous. Attacks should reward more and defence should come in as soon as the walls are all over 70%. It shouldn't be more rewarding to sit on the back foot over going to attack. The whole way AP works currently is just flawed game design.

I reckon. I've rocked up to a keep once and didn't even know it had been attacked and got like 40k Ap,
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    @RabNebula the 10th of this month (5 days time) my communication ban is lifted so I'll try and organise something then. In time for the end of the scourge campaign ;)
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC

Yuk! haha

Well obviously I cant say I'd work with you because of reps to hold up but yeh you can alert me when you get people and I can try to get a group together to at least have a bit of a fun pvp bash up in Haderus. If we can make it more competitive then it might win people over to joining the campaign more.

AD 3 bar zerged it last night and not once would you see an AD player on his own. Thats the biggest problem with the campaign at the moment. EP either own it or AD zerg it and sweep over the map like some kind of disgusting yellow tidal wave of crit rushers.

Scourge is obviously overloaded but Asaro moving to Haderus permanently at the moment is pointless as there would be way too many EP then and theres no need for a guild of our scale until a night like last night. We had a few guilds on but it wasnt really enough then to do much against what AD were doing which was crit rush ddos-ing through keeps as they do. Pure filth. Would have been good to see at least 2 bar DC to counter-weight the zerg. It might make it more competitive in times like that.

So for nights like last night then let us know if you get wind of anything and if you can put a call out to anyone but TKL then it could make things more interesting and so tempt people to play on the campaign more. Still gonna smash you up at some point though! :smiley:

We used to play it all the time. Run a group of around 10 to 16 DC mostly. We won 3 campaigns on the bounce, got 9 different emp crowned. Always fighting 2/1 against AD. Then it became 3/1. Then 4/1. Then being spawn trapped at our gate. Like... Way to ruin a good campaign.

Some of them that post here said they'd refrain from doing it, but by then you had loads of randoms in the campaign doing it. Another group of DC were running there too, not sure if they are. My lot started leveling a lot of characters to 50 before DB and we just never ender going back because it was pointless.

For a month it was really good. We messaged some reds to come join it, they came, they got emp a few times as well, had some good, lag free three ways. Then it just got engulfed with yellow.

@AJ_1988 let me know if you get people there and I'll speak to my guild and see what they want to do.

If anyone wants tel var in the meantime, there's a lot of yellow pve going on ;)
    Edited by Brrrofski on July 6, 2016 7:34AM
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Haha. Yeah I'm officially over scourge. People took back a resource and then either ran off or just stood there instead of trying to take the keep. Like wtf. People need to learn the point of pvp really.

My alliance is full of muppets. Give you one guess as to the guilds that fall into that category too.
    Edited by AJ_1988 on July 6, 2016 7:53AM
  • joshhh_nb
    joshhh_nb
    ✭✭
    Some people just dont like player vs wall lol. After a while ive tended to avoid keeps because of the lag you can get being near them and playing solo or in small scale, lag free is a must.

Small scale pvpers love farming resources and getting the continious attack buff and i think thats acceptable tbh, but when a big zerg starts to do it then it gets stupid
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Some people just dont like player vs wall lol. After a while ive tended to avoid keeps because of the lag you can get being near them and playing solo or in small scale, lag free is a must.

Small scale pvpers love farming resources and getting the continious attack buff and i think thats acceptable tbh, but when a big zerg starts to do it then it gets stupid

Agree. It annoys me tho when this keep will give back the home keep + enemy keep buffs. That adds up to a lot of extra Ap, xp, gold and spell and weapon critical. So I don't understand why people wouldn't defend it and try and take it back.

After this latest patch I have noticed a big improvement in pvp tho. I haven't dashboarded yet (touch wood) and lag isn't that big of an issue either.
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Pvp is dying in my opinion, blues nightcap scourge then Zerg round with all there buffs red population is dwindling, yellows same this campaign and if they get on I've seen them team up with blues around the bridge near sejanus . More and more of my gaming friends have stopped playing pvp
    As for haderus it's quite stale reds own map occasionally yellows before long both scourge and haderus will be buff campaigns. This just kills pvp spawn camping the enemy .
    Also the constant radiant d and snipes are just getting stupid. It's just not as enjoyable anymore .. Guess a break is in order soon like so many other players

• AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    I have noticed on a few occasions yellow and reds working together.

My take on pvp is that the big guilds are pathetic and don't realise it's objective based pvp. They would rather try and prove they are the best by farming Ap while being backdoored because they have no concept on the purpose certain keeps provide.

Pvp is run too much by Tri alliance guilds and had become too much of who can farm the most Ap, who can exploit into keeps the most and who can spam one button the fastest. Gone are the days of good old keep sieged and battles. The buffs for having home keeps doesn't mean anything anymore. Faction loyalty died along time ago and because everyone feels the need to be part of these farming/bully guilds other campaigns are dead or are a farming campaign for imperial city.

I've been trying for months to get people to switch campaigns from 2 alliances to stop the third controlling a low pop one that they have the numbers on but people don't seem to want a less laggy and less BS campaign they would rather complain about the lag and Lag causing zergs in the over populated one.

Posted this in another thread. But it's pretty much true. I log in now days to pvp and I'm lucky if u stay on for more than 5 minutes. It's pathetic. There's no team work. Just now while we were loosing glademist and warden and loosing a school to the yellows, everyone was at arrius fighting and we had like 3 keeps total.
    Edited by AJ_1988 on July 7, 2016 11:25PM
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Yes all good points.. Although I've no problem with people who jump factions but in my opinion it should lock you to that faction for the duration of the campaign stop cheaters , I'm now hosting one of those tri guilds but we actually play for whole campaigns for the faction that we choose to represent (reds for foreseeable future) .. No cheating no teaming up .. i don't wave at my former teammates I try to kill them and so should they to me ... It's pvp that's what should happen laugh and jjoke have fun But like you said big guilds don't care for state of pvp . Night capping cheating mindless following the pied piper .with big ego complex , new players actually think this is the norm now ,
    Pvp needs a mass overall
    buffs for the winning side how does this create balance?? Get rid of them

• AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. I have no problem with Tri alliance guilds I just have a problem when it gets brought into pvp with sense of requirement to work together regardless of alliance. I agree you should be locked to the faction and only have one toon in a campaign unless they are based in the same alliance. Lore has no meaning in this game anymore. The players have destroyed it and the Devs arnt really sticking to it either.
  • joshhh_nb
    joshhh_nb
    ✭✭
    Yeah scroll and emperor buff is insane which is why i've started to just capture resources so i can get some buff. I've never really like sieging but i might start so reds can finally start to push back, saw some reds like golfespace return but hes not as good as before :( reds are dying lol

Edited by joshhh_nb on July 8, 2016 4:12AM
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    In pretty much done now. Gonna shelf ESO. Pvp is just pathetic and pve is pointless as there is nothing left to do. Had some one dragon leap onto me while I was on a keep from the ground from more than 50 metres away, I know it was more as I had propelling shield up and still couldn't hit him. Too many little kids that have no idea about life.
    Edited by AJ_1988 on July 8, 2016 10:46AM
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah scroll and emperor buff is insane which is why i've started to just capture resources so i can get some buff. I've never really like sieging but i might start so reds can finally start to push back, saw some reds like golfespace return but hes not as good as before :( reds are dying lol

From seeing how the recruitment has just zapped up for The Asaro over the last 2 weeks mostly through word of mouth, I'm not sure that reds really are dying as such. I just don't think they have been helping themselves as much as they could to grow and keep the fresh blood sticking to the game. That seems like a lot of the reasons I've been hearing for people joining us.

Theres been too many guilds who have had the kind of influence to change things and open their doors more to helping players step up their understanding and quality of play but dont do it. In fact when I was a new player to the game there was a certain guild about on Haderus at the time who I'd stayed up with all night helping get emp for someone and 30 mins after getting emp I was removed from the guild. No arguments or anything and they gave no reasons. Only reason I could think was that I just wasn't a great player at the time but what level 30 players really are? That experience almost made me give up on ESO. Just almost didn't feel worth it if players were going to treat people that way in their own alliance and it was crashing like it does.

The problem is that when influential guilds arent behaving with any kind of responsibility or care then they can really make it a difficult thing for new players to get into the game and pvp.

A few of us were talking about it in guild chat and our approach at the moment is that if reds are going to stand a chance then we have to give people reasons to enjoy the game when it comes to pvp. Zenimax clearly seem unable to do that since they cant fix the constant crashes but we can help it at least a bit. So we are planning on giving some coaching sessions on large scale battle, effective sieging, skirmishing and small scale combat. We've already been doing a lot of things along those lines with The Asaro to drill people into how great siege can be when used properly but it takes a fair bit of time and effort. So I'm looking for like minded possible leaders at the moment to just make it easier for everyone to come together more and get the most from the game.
    Edited by RabNebula on July 9, 2016 4:01PM
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭

From seeing how the recruitment has just zapped up for The Asaro over the last 2 weeks mostly through word of mouth, I'm not sure that reds really are dying as such. I just don't think they have been helping themselves as much as they could to grow and keep the fresh blood sticking to the game. That seems like a lot of the reasons I've been hearing for people joining us.

Theres been too many guilds who have had the kind of influence to change things and open their doors more to helping players step up their understanding and quality of play but dont do it. In fact when I was a new player to the game there was a certain guild about on Haderus at the time who I'd stayed up with all night helping get emp for someone and 30 mins after getting emp I was removed from the guild. No arguments or anything and they gave no reasons. Only reason I could think was that I just wasn't a great player at the time but what level 30 players really are? That experience almost made me give up on ESO. Just almost didn't feel worth it if players were going to treat people that way in their own alliance and it was crashing like it does.

The problem is that when influential guilds arent behaving with any kind of responsibility or care then they can really make it a difficult thing for new players to get into the game and pvp.

A few of us were talking about it in guild chat and our approach at the moment is that if reds are going to stand a chance then we have to give people reasons to enjoy the game when it comes to pvp. Zenimax clearly seem unable to do that since they cant fix the constant crashes but we can help it at least a bit. So we are planning on giving some coaching sessions on large scale battle, effective sieging, skirmishing and small scale combat. We've already been doing a lot of things along those lines with The Asaro to drill people into how great siege can be when used properly but it takes a fair bit of time and effort. So I'm looking for like minded possible leaders at the moment to just make it easier for everyone to come together more and get the most from the game.

I had a guild name and shame me before using the member notes for apparently stealing. Before I took a break I took a few small things out that weren't going to get used and filled the bank with rare sets and IC Jewerly sets then had a break for 3 months. One back been given a rank of my own and called a thief. So I left and everytime I see the leaders dead I pretend to revive them then stop just before it completes and keep on doing it lol
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

I had a guild name and shame me before using the member notes for apparently stealing. Before I took a break I took a few small things out that weren't going to get used and filled the bank with rare sets and IC Jewerly sets then had a break for 3 months. One back been given a rank of my own and called a thief. So I left and everytime I see the leaders dead I pretend to revive them then stop just before it completes and keep on doing it lol

Ha yeh its a shame when people climb their way into trusted positions and then just behave quite destructively on jerky knees. They can be quite passive aggressive and underhanded instead of taking the time to see both sides of the coin and talking through things constructively 1st and foremost. Ebonheart over the time has a lot of stories like yours. Its a shame that people go about things like that.

I've been talking to members of the guild who suggested running small organised guild rumbles in cyrodiil and they are really up for it. The agreed consensus in The Asaro seems to be this:
    • It helps people improve their game and can help new players coming in to the game to get better experience with combat.
    • It brings more opportunity for tighter teamwork and chemistry building.
    • Its a nice change from the usual pvp to have an event like that where people can experience combat in a variety of locales where they otherwise wouldn't get combat in. Like we could sort out maybe fighting over towns as practice for the real battles in the next patch.
    • Both sides agree and make a clear point to their members that when pvp is on then its pvp. Guild rumbles are separate. While people may form friendships over the alliances they are still obliged to smash the stars and budgies out of each other and not work together at all in the regular pvp for the health of pvp overall.

So with those views and terms everyone is happy to take part and looks forward to doing it. I can pop you an invite to The Asaro as we have a cross alliance rank and you can hop in our chat to talk about it with us. :smile:

The same for @MightyBantam34. You're in already so just hop in chat anytime myself, Ramm or Luminary are about and we can talk more on some of the pvp side of things like the above. :smile: The other 2 were really interested in organising those sorts of things.
    Edited by RabNebula on July 12, 2016 11:34AM
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah my boys at cyrodill Mercanaries are game , we have characters on all factions (apart from me still to grind a yellow up lol) and yeah I'll try pop in chat now and again
    Edited by MightyBantam34 on July 11, 2016 3:36PM
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    I have a mate that's looking for an active cross alliance guild, what's sad is he has settled for TKL atm lol. Man did I let him know how sad he his lol.
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    I have a mate that's looking for an active cross alliance guild, what's sad is he has settled for TKL atm lol. Man did I let him know how sad he his lol.

AJ. Is your tag the same as on here? Im sure I saw an AJ tag on Scourge in a pile of blue bodies as DC fully capped Chalman and then we pushed back down from the top of the keep and won it back. That battle was nuts but I caught sight of what I thought was your tag and thought I should try and note it to add you to guild but they respawned so I wasnt certain it was you.

I can give you our x-allance rank so you can come into officers chat and talk with Ramm, Luminary or myself about getting a scrap together. Me and Bantam are already in each others guilds. :)
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭

AJ. Is your tag the same as on here? Im sure I saw an AJ tag on Scourge in a pile of blue bodies as DC fully capped Chalman and then we pushed back down from the top of the keep and won it back. That battle was nuts but I caught sight of what I thought was your tag and thought I should try and note it to add you to guild but they respawned so I wasnt certain it was you.

I can give you our x-allance rank so you can come into officers chat and talk with Ramm, Luminary or myself about getting a scrap together. Me and Bantam are already in each others guilds. :)

It's very similar. I haven't played for a few days tho so if it was last 48 hours wasn't me. I've killed bantam a few times ;) not bad for being set up to heal and support not damage lol. I'll pm you my gamertag
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Did you Jesus beam me
    Edited by MightyBantam34 on July 13, 2016 5:12AM
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Did you Jesus beam me

Haha no I don't use it when I run support. I run duel resto staff with that increase sp enchant and I woulda been spamming reflective light and using nova ;). Decked out in light armour daggerfall style with gold looking dye. I generally salute you when I see you on the ground.