The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Haderus XB1 EU

Zahcy
Zahcy
✭✭
What is your thoughts on this campaign?
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    It is too underestimated. If the population was more balanced this campaign would be the most enjoyable.
    XB1 EU - Daggerfall Covenant - Azura's Star

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • Zahcy
    Zahcy
    ✭✭
    @HugoSDN I agree, I prefer the campaign due to lag not being anywhere near as prominent as it is in Scourge, although yellows are overly dominant and a lack of good EP and DC guilds in Haderus coincides with this.

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're giving it a go. There's us and another blue guild there, but the yellows just have a huge zerg at the moment. Hindmarsh as Emp among them doesn't help.

Even being outnumbered, it's still better than laggy scourge.
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    We're giving it a go. There's us and another blue guild there, but the yellows just have a huge zerg at the moment. Hindmarsh as Emp among them doesn't help.

Even being outnumbered, it's still better than laggy scourge.

I apologize for the zergs, but they are clueless. none of them counter siege or even siege for that matter. they just sit on the right hand side of the map whilst blues do whatever they want to the left hand side :s

it used to have 3 bars of reds on at all time, god knows where they have disappeared too? ever since Azura's got changed, all the zergy scrub yellows came over. before there was only a few of my group here :(

last night was good though.
    Edited by Chapmaaaan on April 23, 2016 9:47AM
    Turmoil
    previous gamertag - DanielChapman89
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    We'll be back soon......
    XB1 EU - Daggerfall Covenant - Azura's Star

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started a separate thread about this but maybe articulated my point badly as it went more into my ability, I was more talking about how bad it is in general for the health of PvP and a campaign to pin an alliance at their gates for so long.

I know a few guys from different guilds that are fed up of Hade cos it and wont go back and the small guild of IRL mates I'm in are fully put off PvP in general because of it. I like a challenge and trying to L2P bit when you can't even get started it gets boring fast. Hence left the campaign, even though I prefer 7 dayers.

Anyway I only posted as I saw your comments @Chapmaaaan here and on the scourge thread and thought it was sound to hear a AD's perspective that gets it! Fair play to you sir.

Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Chapmaaaan is God
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• wiltedrose
    Beardimus wrote: »
    I started a separate thread about this but maybe articulated my point badly as it went more into my ability, I was more talking about how bad it is in general for the health of PvP and a campaign to pin an alliance at their gates for so long.

I know a few guys from different guilds that are fed up of Hade cos it and wont go back and the small guild of IRL mates I'm in are fully put off PvP in general because of it. I like a challenge and trying to L2P bit when you can't even get started it gets boring fast. Hence left the campaign, even though I prefer 7 dayers.

Anyway I only posted as I saw your comments @Chapmaaaan here and on the scourge thread and thought it was sound to hear a AD's perspective that gets it! Fair play to you sir.

Sorry that our guild has had to move to Scourge as we did want to run you through more pvp in Haderus, but I can't remember the last time we weren't standing at Farragut or Arrius. It's literally rinse and repeat, day in day out. We all got so bored of being outnumbered that we've moved campaigns lol!
    Eviel Savrara - Dark Elf Templar VR16
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Even when EP are online they don't fight smart in this campaign if the map is yellow and blues are pushing ash why do reds push onto blues. It gets very frustrating fighting the yellow Zerg without reds taking our keeps behind us even tho your scrolls lie in yellow keeps and you own only 3 keeps.
    Despite all this I do prefer the fights in haderus seems most of the time you come across good pvpers to test your self against. Win or lose its all fun
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    Even when EP are online they don't fight smart in this campaign if the map is yellow and blues are pushing ash why do reds push onto blues. It gets very frustrating fighting the yellow Zerg without reds taking our keeps behind us even tho your scrolls lie in yellow keeps and you own only 3 keeps.
    Despite all this I do prefer the fights in haderus seems most of the time you come across good pvpers to test your self against. Win or lose its all fun

it's true, you guys shouldn't be fighting each other. blues should take Aleswell and push down. reds take Chalman and then push down. make a purple alliance or something!

before the campaign was yellow, Sn2op and Snipouz's guild ruled the campaign. camping yellows in their spawn 24/7, so I know how you feel. it annoys me that people just give up. yeah I can understand how frustrating it is that you can't get any further than Arrius or Glademist, but if everybody that gave up was still around, you would all have the same numbers as we do now. but playing in numbers won't get you any better at the game. I personally find zerging boring which is why my group is never any bigger than 8-10 people.

I would prefer the reds or blues to have emp at all times because then the yellow zerg who just use Haderus as a buff campaign would go away, and we could actually have some decent small scale PvP.
    Turmoil
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    wiltedrose wrote: »
    Beardimus wrote: »

Sorry that our guild has had to move to Scourge as we did want to run you through more pvp in Haderus, but I can't remember the last time we weren't standing at Farragut or Arrius. It's literally rinse and repeat, day in day out. We all got so bored of being outnumbered that we've moved campaigns lol!

Its funny you moved to Scourge while the EP guilds on Scourge are talking about heading to Haderus haha.

If Kings Legion and their green alliance keep playing so dirty then there may be some big changes in Scourge. Whether thats moving campaigns or not its not clear yet but the EP guilds on Scourge are not happy with the way AD and DC are playing it. Its pretty disgusting really.
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If more blues and reds would join Haderus i would like to play in Haderus just to get away from Kings Legion in Scourge. However since there are already so many yellows i try and stay away from Haderus.

I did go there for like 10 minutes this week and had a fun little fight outside Nikel against 3 blues. Ofcourse (ugh so im so modest) i won that little 1v3 but thats only because of @Chapmaaaan his lessons.
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

• Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw, last night after Kings Legion PvDoored Scourge didnt they also take Haderus to get emp since the campaign restarted and one of them was top of the leaderboards?
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

• Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    Bosov wrote: »
    I did go there for like 10 minutes this week and had a fun little fight outside Nikel against 3 blues. Ofcourse (ugh so im so modest) i won that little 1v3 but thats only because of @Chapmaaaan his lessons.

haha B)

Btw, last night after Kings Legion PvDoored Scourge didnt they also take Haderus to get emp since the campaign restarted and one of them was top of the leaderboards?

yes my friend, they came in and took emp for bigbadnoob! who only really shows up when you're fixing a wall or taking a resource. which isn't such a bad thing these days as he's now a sap tank??

my guild has rarely been in Haderus this campaign to try and let blues and reds get a bit of confidence, but it's hard because when yellows are getting wrecked in Scourge, they jump into Haderus. it's a joke. some of us are even debating making a different alliance character and trying to push this yellow zerg out.
    Edited by Chapmaaaan on May 6, 2016 7:16AM
    Turmoil
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chapmaaaan wrote: »

haha B)

yes my friend, they came in and took emp for bigbadnoob! who only really shows up when you're fixing a wall or taking a resource. which isn't such a bad thing these days as he's now a sap tank??

my guild has rarely been in Haderus this campaign to try and let blues and reds get a bit of confidence, but it's hard because when yellows are getting wrecked in Scourge, they jump into Haderus. it's a joke. some of us are even debating making a different alliance character and trying to push this yellow zerg out.

It's not that we like confidence. It's just when a yellow Zerg turns up it's pointless because we are vastly outnumbered at that point.

Last week 15 of ya defending ash against 30 over and over and over. Eventually there was 50 against us and we just couldn't do anything. At that point everyone just goea to do something else.

When we first joined it was you and hinders and that and small group of other yellows. It was awesome. Really good small scale fights. Sometimes now though it just get's too much. So people give up for the day.
    Edited by Brrrofski on May 6, 2016 7:24AM
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    Good push by EP today. Hopefully it will help break up the zerg at the gates mentality.
    Edited by DjSolJAH on May 8, 2016 5:57PM
    Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you guys realise that you could actually take over Azura's right now with a big enough group (15+)? Its not THAT hard to play without CP's, just requires a little more forward thinking on resources management, such as food and maybe moving enchants around.

Currently, Azura's is being run by just FIVE people, a tiny little blue guild.

I play on DC, and cannot believe that the yellows haven't even made a serious stab at taking over Azura's, the reds tried, but they lack organisation, and that little group of 5 was able to undo everything they had achieved pretty quickly.

Currently, the blues use Azura's as a safe zone Buff campaign to get the PvE achieves/quests/skyshards/delves done.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • llllADBllll
    llllADBllll
    ✭✭✭
    This Campaign has been ruined since Thornblade was removed.

The map is always Yellow and as soon as any resources are taken they call on the Zerg to restore it back to its Yellow State.

If only DC weren't too busy doing the same in Azura making that campaign unplayable too everyone wouldn't have to zerg vs zerg in Scourge.

PvP is a shambles now there is no chance of small scale PvP that lasts longer than a fight or two when the zergs are called.

Need more DC to try and make Haderus competitive because right now Azura and Haderus are a waste of servers.

Edited by llllADBllll on May 8, 2016 9:52AM
    CRAFTMASTER - DAGGERFALL EU XBOX ONE

GAMERTAG - DJANTBOWMAN

Tamriel Trading Company Guildmaster
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    Bonzodog01 wrote: »
    Do you guys realise that you could actually take over Azura's right now with a big enough group (15+)? Its not THAT hard to play without CP's, just requires a little more forward thinking on resources management, such as food and maybe moving enchants around.

I play on DC, and cannot believe that the yellows haven't even made a serious stab at taking over Azura's, the reds tried, but they lack organisation, and that little group of 5 was able to undo everything they had achieved pretty quickly.

Currently, the blues use Azura's as a safe zone Buff campaign to get the PvE achieves/quests/skyshards/delves done.

many people can't play without CP though so that's probably why there are only 5 people there. I might get my guild in there one night and see what happens.
    Turmoil
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This Campaign has been ruined since Thornblade was removed.

The map is always Yellow and as soon as any resources are taken they call on the Zerg to restore it back to its Yellow State.

If only DC weren't too busy doing the same in Azura making that campaign unplayable too everyone wouldn't have to zerg vs zerg in Scourge.

PvP is a shambles now there is no chance of small scale PvP that lasts longer than a fight or two when the zergs are called.

Need more DC to try and make Haderus competitive because right now Azura and Haderus are a waste of servers.

You're kidding right? Have you paid attention to it the last month? We've had Emp 8 or 9 times in my guild alone. We've won 3 maybe 4 campaigns.

It's only the last few days we haven't been because everyone wants to get to tier 3 for rewards in scourge.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

many people can't play without CP though so that's probably why there are only 5 people there. I might get my guild in there one night and see what happens.

Wait till I've levelled my mag Dk first please ;)

Those dailies are good xp.

Last time it got flipped, the DC group that control it just left it for a few days then flipped it. Don't think they want it for pvp. They'll probably just avoid it tillage other faction forgets about it.
    Edited by Brrrofski on May 9, 2016 9:25AM
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭

I've been in Azura's a few times to to dailies. Win the majority of 1v1 fights I get into there while questing, but as soon as a group turns up I'm done for.

People seem to have a massive fear of not being able to use their CP in combat, I actually don't mind it :)
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes! Ill join! Gimp my mag dk even more!
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

• Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    there is no need to worry about Azura's changing yellow.. most of my guild are making a red to kick the yellow zerg out
    Turmoil
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    Would be nice to have a balanced campaign
    Edited by DjSolJAH on May 12, 2016 3:41PM
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    there is no need to worry about Azura's changing yellow.. most of my guild are making a red to kick the yellow zerg out

Ya I saw a few of you on reds last time I was in haderushaderus (lol auto correct... Had to leave that in)

Score 1 for the iPhone making up nonsensical words
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    What's happening reds now own everything yellows have run away from the campaign. While my fellow blues seem to be about only 20 strong but all over the map . Need to get this map back to a competitive state
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    as soon as one faction has emp, they get a lot of players. and then when they lose emp they disappear. the campaign would still be yellow if Turmoil were defending but we wanted the yellow zerg (Death Penalty) to leave so we all made reds to kick them out :)
    Turmoil
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I saw that last night was running a guild nb pvp event bout 8 strong . My small group took aleswell while you lot was fighting other side of the map. Then we tried to go for ash managed to break the reds down inside before hindmarsh and his super yellows came and stole it from us despite the setbacks pvp was actually quite fun last night
    Side note: how many templers do the yellows have in a group jeez radiant destruction coming from all angles
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    we were defending Chalman and then we took Aleswell whilst you were trying to take Ash. then we came down and took Ash after you guys did all the sieging for us :*

and super yellows? we're called Turmoil :persevere: we are super pinks! hence the tabards haha
    Edited by Chapmaaaan on May 17, 2016 9:27AM
    Turmoil