The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Haderus XB1 EU

• MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't have chance to look at the tabard. Once you lot rocked up got battered on the breach then respawned at forward camp came back made a move on hindmarsh but he is a slippery bugger close but no cigar . Not a lot we could do only 5 of us there at that point lol good pvp till that wipe tho
    Best fights of the night was around aleswell fighting about 20 + yellows to push them away for good
    Edited by MightyBantam34 on May 17, 2016 9:42AM
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, funny Chapman accusing our guys of copying Tabard when I have been using a pink tabard in some of my guilds since PC first brought out Tabards :P
    Edited by Dalglish on May 17, 2016 11:41AM
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    ohhh dear tabard war ...10v10 see who keeps the tabard colour I'd watch that
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    Dalglish wrote: »
    Yeah, funny Chapman accusing our guys of copying Tabard when I have been using a pink tabard in some of my guilds since PC first brought out Tabards :P

your old AD guild never wore pink tabards.. and this guild you currently have only started using the tabard 5 days ago. but it's fine. pink is a good colour so I'll let you use it. just know who the superior pinkies are <3

I'm game for that. it kinda happened the other night and the real pinkies won o:)
    Edited by Chapmaaaan on May 18, 2016 10:14AM
    Turmoil
    previous gamertag - DanielChapman89
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Chapmaaaan wrote: »

your old AD guild never wore pink tabards.. and this guild you currently have only started using the tabard 5 days ago. but it's fine. pink is a good colour so I'll let you use it. just know who the superior pinkies are <3

I'm game for that. it kinda happened the other night and the real pinkies won o:)

We did use a pink tabbard on AD, your confusing my guild with Footys guild who wore yellow and black. I've not changed my AD guild and it has a pink tabbard since day one; hardly any of my original guys play ESO anymore as it's gone to the pits. Half the time we used to wear a wedding dress to troll about so can see why you didn't see much of the tabbard

It kinda happened? I was in a 6 man group with Cat, Merlito, Average, Calvin and Seb just messing about, nothing organised. We got zerged down by 20 odd guys plus your lot; then half of the guys on sidelines were peacing with each other.

But yeah, also game for organised fights with any group.
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Let me know when this happens love to watch a good dust up. Suggestion do it in a tower . Much respect for you both
    Edited by MightyBantam34 on May 18, 2016 10:36AM
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Also might need to be non cp campaign so no emp and scrolls buffs given slightly favorable advantage
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Just do it in Scourge, DC always have the buffs anyway haha
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Haha true lag city tho and more chance of randoms ruining what should be a hell of a fight
    Edited by MightyBantam34 on May 18, 2016 10:46AM
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭

We did use a pink tabbard on AD, your confusing my guild with Footys guild who wore yellow and black. I've not changed my AD guild and it has a pink tabbard since day one; hardly any of my original guys play ESO anymore as it's gone to the pits. Half the time we used to wear a wedding dress to troll about so can see why you didn't see much of the tabbard

It kinda happened? I was in a 6 man group with Cat, Merlito, Average, Calvin and Seb just messing about, nothing organised. We got zerged down by 20 odd guys plus your lot; then half of the guys on sidelines were peacing with each other.

no no I mean the days when you were emp in Azura's and had Critical. I used to try kill you guys on my blue and I'm pretty sure none of you wore a pink tabard. I even remember watching some of your vids and you never had a tabard on? I also checked your screenshots and Catty Cat's vids and nothing pink has been worn until 5 days ago. but it's a tabard who cares! it was just a jokey message to Average :)

I didn't mean the fights with the zergs there - I don't count those as fights. I meant when we were in the barn and you guys and the EP zerg tried to get us out!

I'll speak to my lot later when I finish work and we can organise something
    Edited by Chapmaaaan on May 18, 2016 10:53AM
    Turmoil
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget invite me so I can watch lol
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭

I didn't mean the fights with the zergs there - I don't count those as fights. I meant when we were in the barn and you guys and the EP zerg tried to get us out!

Tbh when you guys were in the barn we were leaving you alone until you all bombed one of our guys; we killed you all then you come back in when it was just us and a couple of bomb blades ulti dropped 3 of us when we were jumping about.

We don't tend to jump in on smaller group fights when they are fighting zergs unless its inside a keep; hence why we let you all jump back in the barn the second time round.

Just as you mentioned, it wasnt just your guys we were fighting and it wasn't just our guys you were fighting so to say you won vs us is a bit of a joke when we were hugely outnumbered without the EP zerg there.
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭

I'll join the cheerleader squad with Bantam.....now there's an idea for a new crown store outfit!

Closest emote I can think of would be jumping jacks :D
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    Just as you mentioned, it wasnt just your guys we were fighting and it wasn't just our guys you were fighting so to say you won vs us is a bit of a joke when we were hugely outnumbered without the EP zerg there.

haha okay well we will see won't we.
    Turmoil
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭

I'll join the cheerleader squad with Bantam.....now there's an idea for a new crown store outfit!

Closest emote I can think of would be jumping jacks :D

Hahaha
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭

no no I mean the days when you were emp in Azura's and had Critical. I used to try kill you guys on my blue and I'm pretty sure none of you wore a pink tabard. I even remember watching some of your vids and you never had a tabard on? I also checked your screenshots and Catty Cat's vids and nothing pink has been worn until 5 days ago. but it's a tabard who cares! it was just a jokey message to Average :)

Yeah, I used to always wear a costume whenever I was emp and I rarely record vids tbh I'm pretty lazy; We did wear it coz I always used to get abuse for wiping a group wearing a pink tabard then I swapped to the wedding dress to just take the micky a bit more haha

I know you were joking haha, I was only commenting here in jest anyway, I wasn't offended haha. Was funny seeing how similar they were, but Cat didn't have a clue what you guys were wearing as she normally plays in Scourge.

Will be fun to have some organised fights as I find duelling boring and always have, seems to be the only thing happening recently. Not sure I can do it this weekend though, got a pretty heavy workload and promised i'd lead another guilds raid when I have a few spare hours.
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    just Rembember guys and gals it's just a game we can be competitive without been a sore loser or a bad winner
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭

No problem mate, might set up an event and get some of the stronger groups to compete if they are up for it.

5k entry per person (60k per team based on 12vs12) and entire pot goes to the winning group?

12vs12 or whatever size suits each group.

Can maybe do a 6vs6 and 12vs12 competition.
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    Where do you hold it though?

Above ground or IC?
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I guestjoin Haderus - I get massively overrun by yellow zerg.

I do have to point out that yellow have overall better players, so it is becoming not that much fun to get hammered by 10 people who would put on a 5-10 min 1x1 fight with you...

Hope that Haderus and Scourge get at least 40/60 population balance for lag to get even out.

TBH Scourge performance has improved and I will remain there.

Always outnumbered, never outgunned!!!
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭

Above ground or IC?

Above ground, much easier to move to a new location and with it being a group vs group, much easier to deal with idiots who want to ruin it.
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭

Above ground or IC?

Above ground, much easier to move to a new location and with it being a group vs group, much easier to deal with idiots who want to ruin it.

That's true. Forgot that you still tend to get a few questers in IC who would call another group together and try to ruin in.

Just need to make sure everyone involved keeps the details off the boards. Keep it all PM/XBL
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    guild war... Now we're talking. I could use some extra gold ;)
    Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    Very good idea. I'll join the cheerleaders !
    XB1 EU - Daggerfall Covenant - Azura's Star

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    The cheerleaders will soon have the numbers to compete in the war :D

POM POM CATAPULTS! :D:D:D
  • amgxcrysisx
    A guild war sounds like loads of fun. Ill defo be up for that if someone just pm's me the info when its all figured out
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me or has tonight's pvp been really fun , although blues still outnumbered considerably..
    Some epic fights have taken place blues even took some keeps Yayy for us
  • HoolDog
    HoolDog
    ✭✭✭
    this campaign sharply went back to an uphill struggle after last weeks decent showing from EP. Shame!
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    The campaign is pointless to play in when the AD guys who cry about no competition end up cheating their way into keeps and farm their own friendly Emps on EP so they dont get any competition from opposite faction emp groups.
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • HoolDog
    HoolDog
    ✭✭✭
    The campaign is pointless to play in when the AD guys who cry about no competition end up cheating their way into keeps and farm their own friendly Emps on EP so they dont get any competition from opposite faction emp groups.

Only real place I have played, gave scourge a shot but it's usually a guessing game when I lose where the groups go. Always end up back in haderous, better the devil you know and all that.